Bonnie Hoellein: Lots Of Whine With A Side Of Brie. Part | 19

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Lots Of Whine With A Side Of Brie. Part

Unread post by gopedjane »

Tiger27 wrote:SO many things to say about today’s blog but I am sure you guys will cover it...

But I got to add as a curly girl...her talking about what hair products she uses to do her curly hair. Girl, no one should be taking advice from you!! Her natural curly hair style looks literally awful. So dry and stringy.

This! I follow a simple Curly Girl regime, and I wash my hair with inexpensive conditioner that is curly girl approved. Her hair is the opposite of what curly girls are looking for. I doubt any of her products would pass.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I know this is the Bonnie thread, but I want to commend cooky ruby for having 6 kids, a husband that actually works, and still not acting entitled like bonnie. This woman literally just made her husband come home so her nanny could clean her closet. I hate this phrase, but... I can't even. She's selling her clothes for 5 dollars and if you're really sweet, she might grace you with her autograph.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Bonnie has such a nasty attitude. The anger that raged through her when Lincoln woke up was very frightening. For god's sake, you're a stay at home mom with a NANNY, and you're going to call your husband to come and get the child? Lazy, selfish, bitch. She's so out of touch with reality, it's sad.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

She’s catching a ton of shit for today’s vlog! Serves her right. This was disgusting. Why in the name of G would a Mother be so incredibly angry that their kid woke up from a nap?! She is INSANE! Joel NEEDS to do something....anything... help those kids!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Catface2 wrote:She’s catching a ton of shit for today’s vlog! Serves her right. This was disgusting. Why in the name of G would a Mother be so incredibly angry that their kid woke up from a nap?! She is INSANE! Joel NEEDS to do something....anything... help those kids!

It really was awful. Even if Bonnie didn't want to deal with him Bree is hired to take care of the children, not be Bonnies bestie. Since Bree wasn't allowed to go in and take care of Lincoln it really makes me wonder how many other times Bree has been there but the kids are still left alone.
decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

Did she actually say at the beginning of the vlog “Joel is mad at me for working too much?” For real? What!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Lots Of Whine With A Side Of Brie. Part | 1

Unread post by rdt1004 »

When Bonnie’s channel eventually crashes and burns as a result of her current antics, do you think the other Griffiths will publicly stand up for her and bail her out? Or just distance themselves from the disaster to keep their channels safe? I’m betting the latter.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

rdt1004 wrote:When Bonnie’s channel eventually crashes and burns as a result of her current antics, do you think the other Griffiths will publicly stand up for her and bail her out? Or just distance themselves from the disaster to keep their channels safe? I’m betting the latter.

Definitely the latter. Also, Im not sure if theyre really loving Bonnie at the moment. It seems like her interactions with them (Ellie especially) has dwindled, she couldn't even be bothered to go to Ruby's show taping for THEIR cookbook, but just days before was shopping with Priscilla Presley...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

rdt1004 wrote:When Bonnie’s channel eventually crashes and burns as a result of her current antics, do you think the other Griffiths will publicly stand up for her and bail her out? Or just distance themselves from the disaster to keep their channels safe? I’m betting the latter.

The latter for sure. Ellie and Jared have their own mess to sort out. They’ve lost subs again today, and I wondered if it was fallout from Bonnie’s vlog or their own.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Lots Of Whine With A Side Of Brie. Part | 1

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Definitely the latter. Also, Im not sure if theyre really loving Bonnie at the moment. It seems like her interactions with them (Ellie especially) has dwindled, she couldn't even be bothered to go to Ruby's show taping for THEIR cookbook, but just days before was shopping with Priscilla Presley...
Ellie doesn’t do for others though, so I’m not surprised she hasn’t been around more. When Bonnie starts actually leaving her house again, I guarantee we’ll see them hanging out again. I don’t think there are issues between the sisters, I think Bonnie just hasn’t been catering to Ellie so she has no need to be around.

Ellie has never shown sympathy for a recovering or ill sibling. She never acknowledged Beau’s surgery, and didn’t bother to help when Bonnie or Julie had babies. True Bonnie isn’t exactly ill, but I’m just saying I’d be far more surprised if Ellie actually had been around.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Ellie doesn’t do for others though, so I’m not surprised she hasn’t been around more. When Bonnie starts actually leaving her house again, I guarantee we’ll see them hanging out again. I don’t think there are issues between the sisters, I think Bonnie just hasn’t been catering to Ellie so she has no need to be around.

Ellie has never shown sympathy for a recovering or ill sibling. She never acknowledged Beau’s surgery, and didn’t bother to help when Bonnie or Julie had babies. True Bonnie isn’t exactly ill, but I’m just saying I’d be far more surprised if Ellie actually had been around.

But Ellie sure expects that treatment for herself when she is sick or just had a baby!! Could you imagine how pissy ellie would be if she had this done and no one showed up to cater to her?
Something along those points... maybe Bonnie isn't showing it but where has Jennifer been during all this? That woman kisses the ground Ellie walks on the moment she sneezes, but since Bonnie has been recovering have we seen her with Bonnie at all? Wonder if Jennifer just doesn't like Bonnie as much or if she disapproves of her surgery and is keeping her distance. or Bonnie may just not show it..
eacrane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eacrane »

Hi, longtime lurker here.

As soon as I saw the intro I immediately went down to the comments. I think mostly everybody (even the Griffiths minions) can see what is happening to Bonnie now. It is so scary how much she has changed, in general, but in the last few weeks as well.

I feel so bad for her kids. The mother of my best friend growing up had surgery to remove an eight pound tumor, and ended up needing MANY reconstructive surgeries after that. She became addicted to painkillers because of it, and eventually it got to the point where she ended up addicted to methadone, and her whole demeanor changed. My friend ended up having herself emancipated at 16, and her little brother, who was always a really good kid, ended up with a bunch of problems. Her husband lost his job, because he took so much time off of work to care for her (after the surgeries, and as a result of her addiction). He eventually fell down a path where he was getting arrested and bouncing from job to job. Before her first surgery they were always such a happy and perfect family. They were like a Norman Rockwell painting. It is scary what those drugs can do, not just to the addict but to the people around them. I hope she comes to her senses and gets some help.

The most telling comments that I saw on today's video:

"Doesn't everyday revolve around Bonnie?"

"Bonnie selfish? lolololol!!! Joel must be a saint to put up with all this nonsense."

"Your starting to act different. First I could literally feel the anger on your face when Lincoln woke up. You've changed ALOT since I started watching you, and not for the better, you seem haughty and stuck up. I'm not judging you I just thought I'd point it out in case anyone else was too polite to mention it. It would be a shame if your behavior left scars on the people who love you. You also looked higher than a kite?? Are you still taking narcotic pain medicine? Opiates can cause a drastic change in someone's personality and character. Just Saying . Prayers"

"Bonnie darling. You act differently lately. Please take care of yourself. Let others help you and above all find a therapist to help you go through this phase of life. I am sure it gonna be all fine soon. Right now Vloging is poisonous for you. I enjoy watching your Vlogs, but you gotta see. This is not good for you now."

"The way u treat Bre is horrible. U should be ashamed of yourself. Bonnie you're really becoming a selfish self absorbed spoiled brat."

"I can't stand watching you anymore Bonnie. You've turned into a pretentious brat. I seriously love Joel and the kids but can't stand your spoiled bratty attitude anymore.
I used to watch you cause you were real and funny, and you've completely changed like you're some famous movie star. So sad AND weird that you have to pay someone to help you live your life. Makes me sick.
Oh and guess what,... I use dove!! Us common folk who use DOVE are just too beneath you i guess."
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

gopedjane wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:SO many things to say about today’s blog but I am sure you guys will cover it...

But I got to add as a curly girl...her talking about what hair products she uses to do her curly hair. Girl, no one should be taking advice from you!! Her natural curly hair style looks literally awful. So dry and stringy.

This! I follow a simple Curly Girl regime, and I wash my hair with inexpensive conditioner that is curly girl approved. Her hair is the opposite of what curly girls are looking for. I doubt any of her products would pass.
Totally, exactly both of these! I have naturally curly/wavy hair and when I see Bonnie's "curly" look I'm always wondering what the heck happened to her hair!! It always looks more like bedhead, stringy and unfinished. It looks more like she stuck her finger in a light socket!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Definitely the latter. Also, Im not sure if theyre really loving Bonnie at the moment. It seems like her interactions with them (Ellie especially) has dwindled, she couldn't even be bothered to go to Ruby's show taping for THEIR cookbook, but just days before was shopping with Priscilla Presley...

But Ellie sure expects that treatment for herself when she is sick or just had a baby!! Could you imagine how pissy ellie would be if she had this done and no one showed up to cater to her?
Something along those points... maybe Bonnie isn't showing it but where has Jennifer been during all this? That woman kisses the ground Ellie walks on the moment she sneezes, but since Bonnie has been recovering have we seen her with Bonnie at all? Wonder if Jennifer just doesn't like Bonnie as much or if she disapproves of her surgery and is keeping her distance. or Bonnie may just not show it..
Jennifer did show up with a bunch of comfort food. Just what someone needs after weight loss surgery. Also Jennifer watched the kids when Bonnie and Joel went back to LA for her drainage issues. Bonnie was picked up by Jared in his new Tesla at some point as well.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Jennifer went and hung out with Ellie while the men were all on the boy’s trip. She posted a pic of Ellie laying on the couch and said how much she enjoyed their talks. Maybe Ellie asks for her help more? Or maybe she just treats her differently because she’s the baby? (Or has a baby?).

Jennifer and Chad have been taking a lot of road trips with friends lately. They e been enjoying this YT life! The Griffiths kids need to realize that if they sink their channels and their income dips, they will be taking their parents down with them.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I've just realized something, whilst I dont believe she is wiping her arse I dont think she needs to either it is a known fact that these drugs make you heavily constipated. TMI but I was for around 8 months after surgery and painkillers for 2 weeks :D

Definitely a lot of this is for sympathy and having to do absolutely nothing . Ellie and Bonnie should both be surrogates.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote:She’s catching a ton of shit for today’s vlog! Serves her right. This was disgusting. Why in the name of G would a Mother be so incredibly angry that their kid woke up from a nap?! She is INSANE! Joel NEEDS to do something....anything... help those kids!
I have never seen so many negative comments. Joel is going to be up all night deleting those. I am glad that people are starting to see what we've seen all along.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I think that they all secretly enjoy eachothers downfalls but have to put on a front to save the image of a loving, caring mormon family but also because mother Griffith wouldn't want it any other way.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Don't know if someone already mentioned this. There are a lot of negative comments still up for everyone to see in their latest vlog. These comments usually disappear without even being notice by many of us.
Is Joel on leave?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I know that most of us think Ellie and Jared send their kids downstairs to play independently *too much* but in the case of seeing how angry Bonnie got when Lincoln woke up and that she felt the need to call Joel to get him while she AND Bree were there, I’m gonna give E and J a point for this one. Even if it may happen too often, Jackson and Calvin do know how to entertain themselves and would understand that they need to play while mom or dad get something done. Why can’t Lincoln even just play with some toys on her bed with her or watch a movie in bed while she’s directing Bree to organize her closet? Is Lincoln so unruly or bothersome that she can’t watch him for half an hour while she’s in bed? Probably not, she’s just lazy and impatient. I could see Lincoln becoming a problem child in a year or two if Bonnie’s attitude keeps up. She doesn’t love the baby stage because babies are cute, she loves the baby stage because they can’t defy her (as if wanting to get out of a locked room after a nap is defiance).

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”