Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 pm

jaieao wrote:Smiling (like she did in most of her older pictures) vs. duck face (like she does in most of her pictures now.)

Why she thinks that face looks better than a genuine smile, I will never understand.
It doesn't look like a smile. She looks smug. Or like she's half frowning. It's so unattractive!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

opangatay
Amateur
Amateur

Post by opangatay » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:16 pm

I’m not even trying to go against the grain to be quirky or spiteful but the picture in those collages where she looks the absolute best is the top right picture holding a baby (can’t tell which) with no make up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:27 pm

queenc13 wrote: I respectfully disagree that you can conclude all of this because she commented a compliment on Brian's photo, which is what the original comment stated. My great grandma had tattooed eyebrows before microblading was a thing... does that mean she should be considered vain or a narcissist? Many people keep up with the appearances and follow normal trends, not just this family. I think we'd all be lying to say that we don't. I don't disagree with the whole 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree' thing. Her and Chad clearly raised them very specifically and they get nearly all their traits from them... just disagree that everything she taught them and everything Jennifer did when they were young and even know is bad. I'll also add that my mother and grandmother are far from perfect... but if I talk about them like they put the stars in the sky and I think every child should. I don't get why the girls are hated on so much for calling their mom for advice, paying her compliments, commenting on how she raised them, etc.
I didn’t say my opinion came entirely from one comment. Jennifer has always been one of Bryan’s fangirls.

But I do think the criticism of her is fair.

WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Post by WriteMeOut » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:07 am

gopedjane wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:56 am
megtanner35 wrote:Ok so I have figured out what the whole "when you see what I am doing you will die" is and why they are in LA. Allie posted saying she is going to the makeupbymario masterclass thats Kim Kardashians makeup artist and Kim will be at the master class with the Anastasia Beverly Hills owner. I am sure that Ellie and bonnie will be going along as well. Bonnie is so desperate to be a Kardashian lol!

The event is today feb 9 and tickets are pricey! but hey who cares they can exploit their kids further to get more money. tickets are from $1699-$300 depending on the package they went for know them they probably went for the 1699 one where they get a photo with Kim and a huge gift bag. just wait for the videos and the hauls with all the screaming ughhh.

Also on her latest pic some one asked her what pant size she is at good American and she said she is size 8 what either she is lying, they are stretchy or she squeezes herself in there. Also I am pretty certain she had the Brazilian butt lift. look back to the pic of her in Hawaii hugging Joel on the boat in a bathing suit. her butt is not as round and the sides are straight while now they are curvy. she should just be honest because It is so obvious

She is also short so a size 8 makes sense.

Her saying she's a size 8 is just a lie. She might be a size 8 in Good American but not in anything else. That brand's sizing is not standard, not even sort of. I have 40" inch hips and I wear a standard size 12 in all of my pants, jeans, and shorts. In target's brand jeans, Walmart jeans, Macy's, and even the Chico's size 12 equivalent. If you look at the Good American size chart, their size 8 has 40" hips. Also if you read online they are known for being really stretchy. Case closed, ladies. BonBon is being deliberately misleading.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
Ducklings4
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:59 am

HelloSweetie wrote:I’ve had nails about as long as the middle one and could still get things done. I even had a more hands on job at the time. No way I’d function with the length she keeps them now though. I wouldn’t try.

But fake nails are stronger than naturally long ones, so you can do more than you’d expect if you’ve never tried them.

I had shorter fake nails, they are stronger, but when you catch them on something -that hurts like nobody’s business!!

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:07 am

WriteMeOut wrote:
gopedjane wrote:
megtanner35 wrote:Ok so I have figured out what the whole "when you see what I am doing you will die" is and why they are in LA. Allie posted saying she is going to the makeupbymario masterclass thats Kim Kardashians makeup artist and Kim will be at the master class with the Anastasia Beverly Hills owner. I am sure that Ellie and bonnie will be going along as well. Bonnie is so desperate to be a Kardashian lol!

The event is today feb 9 and tickets are pricey! but hey who cares they can exploit their kids further to get more money. tickets are from $1699-$300 depending on the package they went for know them they probably went for the 1699 one where they get a photo with Kim and a huge gift bag. just wait for the videos and the hauls with all the screaming ughhh.

Also on her latest pic some one asked her what pant size she is at good American and she said she is size 8 what either she is lying, they are stretchy or she squeezes herself in there. Also I am pretty certain she had the Brazilian butt lift. look back to the pic of her in Hawaii hugging Joel on the boat in a bathing suit. her butt is not as round and the sides are straight while now they are curvy. she should just be honest because It is so obvious

Her saying she's a size 8 is just a lie. She might be a size 8 in Good American but not in anything else. That brand's sizing is not standard, not even sort of. I have 40" inch hips and I wear a standard size 12 in all of my pants, jeans, and shorts. In target's brand jeans, Walmart jeans, Macy's, and even the Chico's size 12 equivalent. If you look at the Good American size chart, their size 8 has 40" hips. Also if you read online they are known for being really stretchy. Case closed, ladies. BonBon is being deliberately misleading.
I don’t think she’s lying. She isn’t that big at all anymore, though people seem to want to act like she is? We all know she reads here, but there’s no need to act like she’s still huge just to be bitchy. She’s far smaller than she used to be, and in the pic from yesterday she even looks like she’s the same size as xs Ellie. I believe she’s an 8. She looks it to me. It’s hardly case closed that she’s lying imo.

Ducklings4
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:11 am

jaieao wrote:Smiling (like she did in most of her older pictures) vs. duck face (like she does in most of her pictures now.)

Why she thinks that face looks better than a genuine smile, I will never understand.
She looks happier in the earlier pictures. The later ones show to me she’s in a dark place.

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Post by HelloSweetie » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:23 am

Ducklings4 wrote: She looks happier in the earlier pictures. The later ones show to me she’s in a dark place.

Good fortune can do definitely do that. Once you’ve reached all the goals you’ve laid out for yourself and still aren’t happy, you need to start looking inside and delve into what’s really been missing the entire time. Success provides most of the “I’ll be happier when’s” as we’ve seen with Ellie. When those are gone and you’re still miserable, it can be harder and harder to find the next time you get excuse. Bonnie probably thought she’d be happier as the main breadwinner, or when she was thinner again, but I bet she misses the days when life was simpler and she felt like a good mom. Not to mention she probably misses the old Joel.

I expect her to go to an even darker place once they build their house, their channel growth peaks, and she realizes they should have saved more and spent less. I expect they’ll fight and blame each other when that time comes.

ba1006
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ba1006 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:34 am

lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:02 pm
She said this is the "most exciting thing" ever to happen to her. Makes sense. Kim K is famous for being rich. Her mom turned a sex tape into a media empire. But she has no talent. None of them do. It totally makes sense that Bonnie looks up to her. Water seeks its own level.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Meeting Kim Kardashian is the most exciting thing to ever happen to her? Not your wedding day or the birth of your children? Okay then.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Post by WriteMeOut » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:38 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:07 am
WriteMeOut wrote:
gopedjane wrote:

I don’t think she’s lying. She isn’t that big at all anymore, though people seem to want to act like she is? We all know she reads here, but there’s no need to act like she’s still huge just to be bitchy. She’s far smaller than she used to be, and in the pic from yesterday she even looks like she’s the same size as xs Ellie. I believe she’s an 8. She looks it to me. It’s hardly case closed that she’s lying imo.

Not trying to be bitchy, just saying what I think. She's definitely not huge anymore, I never said she was. Photos can be majorly deceiving. Look at the way she's posing. It's a classic way to turn in order to look smaller in pictures. She's much smaller, but definitely not Ellie's size.

My thought was that she wants to give off the impression that she's so much smaller, and like we have observed, flaunt it and be like "omg I worked so hard I am fantastic" in a very narcissistic fashion.

I believe she's an 8 in Good American, I never said otherwise. My point is that their sizing is crazy and so not standard. Go look at their size chart and compare it to the standard. To people who don't check, they saw her comment and just thought "wow she's an 8 now!" Someone even replied- "I knew you were tiny!!" You know that is what she wants people to think, which isn't wrong, we all want people to think we wear small sizes and such. However with Bonnie that philosophy just goes back to her deep seated issues.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by charmed596 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:26 am

Bonnie looks so thin in that pic because she’s holding one arm to her body, so you can’t see where her arm begins/body stops and her other arm a little away from her, with one leg put a little further out
YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:58 am

Are they all waiting to do a big reveal of their Kim K photo or something? Geez.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:04 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Are they all waiting to do a big reveal of their Kim K photo or something? Geez.

They probably didn’t get any.

They will 100% name drop her in their respective vlog titlea though.

YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:06 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:04 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Are they all waiting to do a big reveal of their Kim K photo or something? Geez.

They probably didn’t get any.

They will 100% name drop her in their respective vlog titlea though.

On Allie's story, she was talking about how they all got a picture. Didn't show any though.
Madsmom110
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Madsmom110 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Who is this Allie girl? Is she from LA or Utah? How did their social circles intertwine? It's like she popped up out of nowhere.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Talker
Talker

Post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:23 pm

That picture she posted in the cheetah pants is totally photoshopped to make her look smaller than she actually is! The other girl they are with, Allie, posted a series of instastories as well and in one of them, you can see how Bonnie really looks in those pants! I'm not saying she isn't smaller than she used to be, duh, full body lipo will do that to you, but she is totally misleading people with her actual size vs her photoshopped size. I'm just so sick of her telling everyone she doesn't care about her size and it's all about being "body positive" and yet every single comment is about her size and how tiny she is and she is LOVING all the attention. It's just teaching young girls and viewers that the smaller you are the better and you are only beautiful if you are thin. I don't see how anyone can consider a role model as a woman or a Mom. And the only Kardashian she looks like in those duck lips pictures is Kaitlyn. It's not a good look for her.
ba1006
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ba1006 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:08 pm

jaieao wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:01 pm
Smiling (like she did in most of her older pictures) vs. duck face (like she does in most of her pictures now.)

That chin is impressive...
gopedjane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gopedjane » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:That picture she posted in the cheetah pants is totally photoshopped to make her look smaller than she actually is! The other girl they are with, Allie, posted a series of instastories as well and in one of them, you can see how Bonnie really looks in those pants! I'm not saying she isn't smaller than she used to be, duh, full body lipo will do that to you, but she is totally misleading people with her actual size vs her photoshopped size. I'm just so sick of her telling everyone she doesn't care about her size and it's all about being "body positive" and yet every single comment is about her size and how tiny she is and she is LOVING all the attention. It's just teaching young girls and viewers that the smaller you are the better and you are only beautiful if you are thin. I don't see how anyone can consider a role model as a woman or a Mom. And the only Kardashian she looks like in those duck lips pictures is Kaitlyn. It's not a good look for her.
Yes her photos look edited

gopedjane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gopedjane » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:25 pm

gopedjane wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:That picture she posted in the cheetah pants is totally photoshopped to make her look smaller than she actually is! The other girl they are with, Allie, posted a series of instastories as well and in one of them, you can see how Bonnie really looks in those pants! I'm not saying she isn't smaller than she used to be, duh, full body lipo will do that to you, but she is totally misleading people with her actual size vs her photoshopped size. I'm just so sick of her telling everyone she doesn't care about her size and it's all about being "body positive" and yet every single comment is about her size and how tiny she is and she is LOVING all the attention. It's just teaching young girls and viewers that the smaller you are the better and you are only beautiful if you are thin. I don't see how anyone can consider a role model as a woman or a Mom. And the only Kardashian she looks like in those duck lips pictures is Kaitlyn. It's not a good look for her.
Yes her photos look edited

Which I want to say is silly because I thought she looked great before and loved that she would rock a bathing suite on camera.

endof
Informer
Informer

Post by endof » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:25 pm

So 2019 it is to die fo to meet Kim? Oh the shame, what is this world seriously coming to? I guess for talon trotting rubbish uneducated Bonnald duck parent,is? 🙄 Can her social level get any lower?
endof
Informer
Informer

Post by endof » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Bonnie on insta “Why isn’t anyone excited to meet her(k)” Because you idiot everyone is acting their age not their shoe size ,you immature idiot! Go see to your sick child which visited the ER and the other three rather than shake about like a fake moron waiting to see someone that would make your mormon prophets cringe valuewise! Pity modern medicine can't lipo you empty vessel of a brain!
Sickandtired
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Sickandtired » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:37 pm

Her obsession with the Kardashians makes me gag! Did she expect Kimmy (double gag) to fawn all over her and invite her for dinner with her other whorish sisters? Or even complement Bonnie on her Kardashian body? BLAH!
endof
Informer
Informer

Post by endof » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:01 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:07 am
WriteMeOut wrote:
gopedjane wrote:

Her waste line may possibly be an 8 after all she did suck stufff out but the size of her rear and thighs are definitely not an 8 visually! As for the wording “bitchy” I feel is a strech , this forum is to express our avatar opinions, mine is she looks very disproportionate, a tiny waste with huge hips legs and rear! That is what is visible to me who knows could be we are all wrong?!
natalka81
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by natalka81 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 am

I feel like we can probably express our "avatar opinions" and still not make so many posts about body shaming and speculation.
ba1006
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ba1006 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:07 am

natalka81 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 am
I feel like we can probably express our "avatar opinions" and still not make so many posts about body shaming and speculation.
I think we all talk about her body because she did make many vlogs about her liposuction. Before her surgery, nobody discussed her weight or her clothing size.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”