Bonnie Hoellein: Gone With The Group While Lincoln Has Croup | Part 53

Z3phyr
Talker
Talker

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Gone With The Group While Lincoln Has Croup | Part 53

Post by Z3phyr » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 am

I can’t get past the fact that if the trip hadn’t been sponsored they would not have taken their kids to any fun and educational places like that. She won’t even take them to the zoo closest to her area and when they went ice skating she just sat on her phone with RBF.

At least the kids got to have fun and try some new foods, and soul food style cuisine at that! It makes me sad that they couldn’t have fun in peace and had to play up for the camera since it’s their job as unpaid actor-slaves.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by endof » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:16 pm

What a moronic uneducated statement to make that we would assume Museums are boring!? Just goes to show how crass and uneducated she is! I loved visiting museums in childhood and I love it just as much as an adult! Not once did I assume a Museum is boring. But I guess if you can’t read what is on display and if what is on display has nothing to do with make up, I guess it is boring for some🙄
YTIG60
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:42 pm

danalocs wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:39 am
I thought this was a really good vlog. More of this. This is the family style vlogging that put them on the map and I'm all for it. Great content.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I don't get it. This was a good travel video and their view numbers (54,185) are not reflecting this. I would visit Mississippi based on what they showed today.
YTIG60
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:05 pm

These are VPH (Views Per Hour) of the top videos that are trending. There is a little lag time with updating view numbers and VPH, but it gives you an idea what vlogs are being watched. I've never seen numbers this low with their channel before and usually they are much higher this time at night. As you can see, Confronting Codys Bully is receiving more views right now than today's vlog.

Confronting Codys Bully
Bonnie Hoellein • 7 days ago
237K views • 1,361 VPH

LOOK! Im Milking a COW
Bonnie Hoellein • a day ago
44.9K views • 1,228 VPH

WRONG TUBE, long way home.
Bonnie Hoellein • 4 days ago
72.2K views • 434.4 VPH

MERMAID CAVE
Bonnie Hoellein • 2 years ago
40.4M views • 434 VPH

8yr old Deserves iPHONE X
Bonnie Hoellein • a year ago
4.1M views • 380.2 VPH
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Post by Okay54321 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:15 pm

I mean I have only witnessed one youtube getting a job after views dropped. I have yet to see any family vloggers do it. We'll see what happens. I really do wish Joel never quit his job. He seems so different now :(

Edit to add: I don't think they're struggling or they wouldn't have bought land and plan to build. Plus keep in mind they aren't paying for vacation. They're actually being paid to take it. We don't know how much though.
ba1006
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ba1006 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:40 am

YTIG60 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:05 pm
These are VPH (Views Per Hour) of the top videos that are trending. There is a little lag time with updating view numbers and VPH, but it gives you an idea what vlogs are being watched. I've never seen numbers this low with their channel before and usually they are much higher this time at night. As you can see, Confronting Codys Bully is receiving more views right now than today's vlog.

Confronting Codys Bully
Bonnie Hoellein • 7 days ago
237K views • 1,361 VPH

LOOK! Im Milking a COW
Bonnie Hoellein • a day ago
44.9K views • 1,228 VPH

WRONG TUBE, long way home.
Bonnie Hoellein • 4 days ago
72.2K views • 434.4 VPH

MERMAID CAVE
Bonnie Hoellein • 2 years ago
40.4M views • 434 VPH

8yr old Deserves iPHONE X
Bonnie Hoellein • a year ago
4.1M views • 380.2 VPH
She got over 40 million views on the Mermaid Cave vlog alone? No wonder they have a lot of money. Wow.
whimsy7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by whimsy7 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:08 am

Why is Bonnies hair always wet????????????????????? It looks like one giant, frazzled, crispy grease ball...is it on purpose or????
gopedjane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gopedjane » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:31 am

whimsy7 wrote:Why is Bonnies hair always wet????????????????????? It looks like one giant, frazzled, crispy grease ball...is it on purpose or????
She needs to scrunch out the crunch! I thought her hair looked better actually. She is just missing that step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:54 am

First, today's vlog was very good. I enjoyed watching the entire video. Visit Jackson should be happy with their content, but they should have a link to their website.
This Mermaid Cave viral vlog has done very well. I do think at one point, they could have been bringing in a seven-figure salary and I bet they presently are doing fine since they appear to be savers. The Mermaid Cave seems like it will eventually stop receiving significant views and basically it already has done this since at the peak, this vlog received eight thousand VPH. Viral vlogs will not maintain your income and you still need to upload good videos. However, Bonnie didn't feel this way last fall, their views/subs started dropping and I think they are paying a price like her sister. The arrogance of these sisters is alarming. It is a cautionary tale you need to listen to your viewers.

(Direct transcript with no punctuation from Regular Vlog Sept, 2018) "vlogs do not need to be the same day in and day out what we do from what we wake up to what we do to when we go to bed sometimes you're gonna get five minutes of breakfast sometimes you're gonna get an hour of all day sometimes you're going to get strategically placed clips because we're not filming certain things or certain things that are going on in our lives and so there are no rules guys are our title we are content creators we create content that we feel is appropriate that we feel like putting out and those of you that love us and watch us and are regular humans that understand life you already know all that but to those that maybe complain about have been wondering hey why'd you only put up a six-minute video or a three-minute video or that three-minute video took 12 hours to make you'll just have to understand that's just life that's just what it is there are no rules and that's the beauty of what we do.."
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:31 am

I wonder if Joel edits these vlogs? The ones where theyre promoting a business for the entire vlog are very well done. Its such a different editing style to me then their traditional daily vlogs.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:39 am

I enjoyed their vlog again. There's something refreshing about them taking the kids out and doing something educational. I was actually surprised to see how engaged Bonnie and Joel were. Sure, it was sponsored, so they kind of had to be, but it was nice.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:46 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if Joel edits these vlogs? The ones where theyre promoting a business for the entire vlog are very well done. Its such a different editing style to me then their traditional daily vlogs.
Maybe Bonnie edits those since she’s the one who has actually met with and spoken to the sponsor and knows what they have been promised?

Joel used to be creative, but is now incredibly lazy with it.

ewokfan11
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ewokfan11 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:06 pm

These kids miss so much school! Why don't they schedule some of these trips when it's summer break? That's only a few weeks away. I highly doubt the Mississippi trip HAD to be in Aril.
ewokfan11
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ewokfan11 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:08 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:46 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if Joel edits these vlogs? The ones where theyre promoting a business for the entire vlog are very well done. Its such a different editing style to me then their traditional daily vlogs.
Maybe Bonnie edits those since she’s the one who has actually met with and spoken to the sponsor and knows what they have been promised?

Joel used to be creative, but is now incredibly lazy with it.
Their manager(s) coordinate all the brand deals and sponsorships and other contracts. Bonnie doesn't speak directly to brands/sponsors.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:17 pm

ewokfan11 wrote: Their manager(s) coordinate all the brand deals and sponsorships and other contracts. Bonnie doesn't speak directly to brands/sponsors.
Okay.... but then it was Bonnie who spoke to the manager. I highly doubt it was Joel.
But Bonnie has definitely mentioned speaking to sponsors before. We have no idea who she spoke to on this one. All I was suggesting was that it could be Bonnie’s editing.

That manager is going to be dropped if their income continues to dip. They survived without one for years, and trust me, it will be the first cut they make if things continue to go south.

Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:42 pm

I can't see their views getting much better in the future. Bonnie pissed too many people with her behavior right after her surgery. I can't see viewers coming back after they left. She may not have as many viewers leaving weekly, but I doubt if the ones that left will return.

Trying damage control may help a bit, but I think their ship has sailed and is slowly sinking. It's time to find real jobs, Hoellein's.
YTIG60
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:04 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:17 pm
ewokfan11 wrote: Their manager(s) coordinate all the brand deals and sponsorships and other contracts. Bonnie doesn't speak directly to brands/sponsors.
Okay.... but then it was Bonnie who spoke to the manager. I highly doubt it was Joel.
But Bonnie has definitely mentioned speaking to sponsors before. We have no idea who she spoke to on this one. All I was suggesting was that it could be Bonnie’s editing.

That manager is going to be dropped if their income continues to dip. They survived without one for years, and trust me, it will be the first cut they make if things continue to go south.

In a vlog last year, Bonnie spoke about the crucial parts in her decisions when choosing sponsors. She has always had an active role with brand deals.
If YOU Were ME? what would YOU do? (7:35) May 15, 2018
ewokfan11
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ewokfan11 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:55 pm

YTIG60 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:04 pm
HelloSweetie wrote:

In a vlog last year, Bonnie spoke about the crucial parts in her decisions when choosing sponsors. She has always had an active role with brand deals.
She phrases things that way because she doesn't want to admit she has managers. She has some LA manager and she's also signed with Trending Family and there are probably others as well. She more than likely also has lawyers and accountants.

She wants to pretend she's podunk Bonnie in rural Utah, but she runs a $1M+ company.

Yes, she can decide who she works with, but she has professional people helping her run the entire biz. She's WAAAAAAAAY too dumb to do all of this on her own.
YTIG60
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:55 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:55 pm
YTIG60 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

She phrases things that way because she doesn't want to admit she has managers. She has some LA manager and she's also signed with Trending Family and there are probably others as well. She more than likely also has lawyers and accountants.

She wants to pretend she's podunk Bonnie in rural Utah, but she runs a $1M+ company.

Yes, she can decide who she works with, but she has professional people helping her run the entire biz. She's WAAAAAAAAY too dumb to do all of this on her own.
How do you know she runs a million dollar plus business?
I'd be asking questions of all the people helping me run my business what I could do to improve my views and subscriber results with disabled comments. They have to be somewhat concerned about the number of views on their daily vlogs.
moville
Amateur
Amateur

Post by moville » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Well, some of the most succsessfull businesspeople in the world say that you should always hire people smarter than yourself.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

ewokfan11
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ewokfan11 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:23 pm

YTIG60 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:55 pm
ewokfan11 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote:

I'd be asking questions of all the people helping me run my business what I could do to improve my views and subscriber results with disabled comments. They have to be somewhat concerned about the number of views on their daily vlogs.
Even Ellie and Jared said they CAN turn their comments back on if they moderate them, but their manager said not to. In a way, it's sort of forcing their audience to move to their other platforms (IG, FB, Twitter), so it could be a shady business move to grow their other platforms by FAKING they can't turn the comments on.

They can totally turn the back on. Some of the other family channels never had theirs disabled. It's all fake.
YTIG60
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:51 am

ewokfan11 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:23 pm
YTIG60 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

Even Ellie and Jared said they CAN turn their comments back on if they moderate them, but their manager said not to. In a way, it's sort of forcing their audience to move to their other platforms (IG, FB, Twitter), so it could be a shady business move to grow their other platforms by FAKING they can't turn the comments on.

They can totally turn the back on. Some of the other family channels never had theirs disabled. It's all fake.
Where do you find this information? Your message isn't what channel owners are telling viewers regarding disabled comments and I'll ask one when he has a live stream. What is your resource when stating Bonnie runs a million dollar plus business?
Ducklings4
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:36 am

moville wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote:

Well, some of the most succsessfull businesspeople in the world say that you should always hire people smarter than yourself.

Smart people hire smarter people

ba1006
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ba1006 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:03 am

Ducklings4 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:36 am
moville wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

Smart people hire smarter people

I can think of a million adjectives to describe Bonnie but smart is not one of them.
Ducklings4
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:18 am

ewokfan11 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

Forces the viewers they haven’t blocked.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”