Bonnie Hoellein: Drugs, Plugs & 4 Terrified Mugs | Part #57

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Post by jaynshann » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:57 am

Not to body shame...but it’s not like her body is her own anymore it is man made for lack of a better term. I am just confused. You’d think ld understand plastic surgery...l live in South OC Ca where all the woman at the grocery store have duck lips and boobs to their chin. But (pardon the pun) did she get butt implants??? I know she had a larger size butt when she was heavier(l thought she looked amazing then and she should of stayed that way! Heavier whatever she’s a PRETTY GIRL ) ...did they literally remove fat and skin from her waist, arms, thighs. etc and leave her butt large. It looks different than it did... like it’s not wide it’s bubbly. I hate taking about woman’s bodies... l really do. We are beautiful creatures. I even dated woman at different points in my life. Her body has me more confused than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
krystlerae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Drugs, Plugs & 4 Terrified Mugs | Part #57

Post by krystlerae » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:55 am

Bethypooh51 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:18 pm
Bonnie looks awful. I feel so bad for her. After her first botched surgery and extra long recovering I am shocked she went back in for more. I wonder if she will ever get rid of that lisp??

I wonder the same thing!! Her chin is still effed up too on the right side (err, left side if you're watching the videos). Eesh.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:00 am

And it's just so gross the way Joel is drooling over her in the vlog as she is prancing around the house and posing. "How did these go out of style? You're smokin'!" (Paraphrasing)
In the beginning when she is standing in the kitchen, she does look very disproportionate. I thought she was lovely before she started messing with her body and face.
And those pink claws she just had to show off-- hi Bonnie! You used to be the only one in your family that I could watch. I actually enjoyed your videos. And I loathe most vloggers. But you drove me away, when you stopped taking care of your kids, and acting better than everyone else. Just letting you know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tn37185mp
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tn37185mp » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:26 am

silverrain wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:35 pm
angelfire89 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:28 pm
silverrain wrote:
She really does look awful. The surgery drastically aged her. The implant gives her a weird unnatural very pronounced double chin. I would be devastated if I was Bonnie. Botched facial plastic surgery is hard to come back from and usually trying to fix it makes it worse. I wonder what made her want a chin implant to begin with.
Unless I’m seriously mistaken, she didn’t get an implant, she had the edges of her chin shaved down because of “bone spurs.” So her chin is less pronounced, which allows it to sink back into her face and neck, causing the more obvious double chin.
You're probably right. I'm not sure why I had it in my mind that she got an implant. Whatever she did it just doesn't look good. I'm surprised she still has a lisp and possible swelling this far out from just shaving down the chin. I wonder what her intended outcome was?

It just goes to show her slimmer physique wasn’t achieved naturally, if so, she wouldn’t have the double chin. Maybe that makes sense. She will probably go back and have that “special fat” sucked out of her jaw line to get rid of the double chin. If she would have eaten right and exercised, she would have gotten the results she wants, saved a ton of money, and not looked like she needs to be on an episode of botched. She is so disproportionate. Plus, with her extremely swayed back she still has the appearance of a tummy. She intentionally arches her back to stick out chest and to make her midsection appear longer and slimmer.
emmalinelola
Amateur
Amateur

Post by emmalinelola » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:44 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:This woman needs to go on botched. I almost feel bad for her, Imageshe doesn’t look human.

i knew she had a larger sized bum but this picture looks like she has a shelf on her hip in this picture! i’m finding it hard to believe my eyes but my brain knows this is true!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MommaLindsey2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:58 am

emmalinelola wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:This woman needs to go on botched. I almost feel bad for her, Imageshe doesn’t look human.

i knew she had a larger sized bum but this picture looks like she has a shelf on her hip in this picture! i’m finding it hard to believe my eyes but my brain knows this is true!

I noticed that her butt and body look good from the back but weird as hell from the side. She seems to know this because she quickly moves to a more flattering position when filmed it took me a while to get this shot because she moved so fast

Mickey123
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Mickey123 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:01 am

YTIG60 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:36 pm
J House Vlog put out a video about "family friendly content" but really Family Channels being canceled. Her husband, an attorney, has been to DC talking with the FTC. I think creators are worried. She doesn't realize how some families have degraded their children on YouTube and there is not protection from their parents. She would like you to sign a petition against this and they've added a link to write the government too. https://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=F ... -0054-0001

Every time I try and add a comment it tells me that the field is blank when I clearly wrote it in. Am I doing something wrong? I double-checked and can't figure it out.
Z3phyr
Talker
Talker

Post by Z3phyr » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:26 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:58 am
emmalinelola wrote:

I noticed that her butt and body look good from the back but weird as hell from the side. She seems to know this because she quickly moves to a more flattering position when filmed it took me a while to get this shot because she moved so fast

Yeah. The pic of her showing off her jacket/butt looked good but from the front and side she reminds me of a friend I had that was born with severe scoliosis. Her gait is way off. That couldn’t be good in the long run. She already complains that she’s having knee pain. If you notice, her mom kind of lurches/lumbers when she walks too. She inherited some troubling things from both parents.
YTIG60
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:59 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:00 am
And it's just so gross the way Joel is drooling over her in the vlog as she is prancing around the house and posing. "How did these go out of style? You're smokin'!" (Paraphrasing)
In the beginning when she is standing in the kitchen, she does look very disproportionate. I thought she was lovely before she started messing with her body and face.
And those pink claws she just had to show off-- hi Bonnie! You used to be the only one in your family that I could watch. I actually enjoyed your videos. And I loathe most vloggers. But you drove me away, when you stopped taking care of your kids, and acting better than everyone else. Just letting you know.

Today's vlog with Joel drooling over Bonnie must be that family friendly content Kendra from J House Vlogs was talking about. :?

The FTC ruling with YouTube related to COPPA, congressional legislation enacted in 1998, are not going to be swayed with an online petition. The primary goal of COPPA is to place parents in control over what information is collected from their young children online. YouTube was objectively proven they were not following this regulation and paid a fine. I don't feel YouTube is going to take a chance with the government for these families and creators were lucky to get four months to make changes or be prepared for them.
Comments being off have affected creators. This statement is from Jeremy's video and I don't agree with this based on the content I've viewed on YouTube that has disregarded children's privacy and could be seen as embarrassing them.
"If parents are choosing to do those things, that's the parents' choice. It's not for regulation to come in and take over parenting."
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Catface2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:06 pm

I remember her and Joel saying something when she had her first surgery about the surgeon wanted to do some more shaping because after he did what body work she wanted he felt that she would be disproportionate if he didn’t and she and Joel said no cause it’s “Joel’s butt,and he loves it that way”. Well...ummm..yikes!
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Post by jaynshann » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:18 pm

YTIG60 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:00 am

Today's vlog with Joel drooling over Bonnie must be that family friendly content Kendra from J House Vlogs was talking about. :?

The FTC ruling with YouTube related to COPPA, congressional legislation enacted in 1998, are not going to be swayed with an online petition. The primary goal of COPPA is to place parents in control over what information is collected from their young children online. YouTube was objectively proven they were not following this regulation and paid a fine. I don't feel YouTube is going to take a chance with the government for these families and creators were lucky to get four months to make changes or be prepared for them.
Comments being off have affected creators. This statement is from Jeremy's video and I don't agree with this based on the content I've viewed on YouTube that has disregarded children's privacy and could be seen as embarrassing them.
"If parents are choosing to do those things, that's the parents' choice. It's not for regulation to come in and take over parenting."
I think it’s against the YTMD rules to repost another channels video (someone correct me if lm wrong please l just want to follow what l think is a rule??) but if you all the chance look at the last video put out by “Meet The Millers” regarding this issue. I can’t decide if they are accurately describing the reality of what will come to be (of course they are HUGELY BIAS) or shrewd as snakes. The fact he’s good friends with Shay makes me lean towards the later.... THOUGHTS??? Image

angelfire89
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:29 pm

YTIG60 wrote:
Um.... what? Could this same theory not be applied to all things that irresponsible, abusive, negligent etc parent chose to do with/to their children? That’s exactly the point of regulations, to see a problem and fix it. Clearly, not all parents are proving to be a great judge of what is best for their children (either with being filmed or watching YouTube.) Also, what about the child’s choice as an autonomous human who will one day grow up in an age where nothing ever disappears from the internet entirely?
YTIG60
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:35 pm

jaynshann wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:18 pm
I think it’s against the YTMD rules to repost another channels video (someone correct me if lm wrong please l just want to follow what l think is a rule??) but if you all the chance look at the last video put out by “Meet The Millers” regarding this issue. I can’t decide if they are accurately describing the reality of what will come to be (of course they are HUGELY BIAS) or shrewd as snakes. The fact he’s good friends with Shay makes me lean towards the later.... THOUGHTS??? Image

I didn't know what I did could be possibly against the rules. I will not do it again if this isn't allowed and I'm sorry. I actually saw the first J House video posted on 8 passengers since I don't follow J House Vlogs, and my interest was with the upcoming changes with YouTube.
I hope a mod will clarify the rules so I don't violate them. Thanks and I wish I could remove the link, but I can't, but I will not do it again.
DoubleCCatCrew
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DoubleCCatCrew » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:51 pm

I’ve been a lurker for awhile and that recent picture of Bon Bon. OH MY HELL WAS THIS THE GOAL?! I am by absolutely no means body shaming. I used to adore Bonnie. She was beautiful! But these modifications are just horrific. It breaks my heart for her. Image

amyfalafalagain
Talker
Talker

Post by amyfalafalagain » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:56 pm

Like I said before about her halloween costume-her kids are her accessories and her butt is the star of the show. Is my point from a few pages ago more clear after that vlog? It's body shaming- Im shaming/pointing out Bonnie's self absorption. Show off your surgery, I dont care but your kids are not your accessories. She clearly said the kids didnt want to wear those costumes to school.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Post by jaynshann » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:58 pm

YTIG60 wrote:
jaynshann wrote:

I didn't know what I did could be possibly against the rules. I will not do it again if this isn't allowed and I'm sorry. I actually saw the first J House video posted on 8 passengers since I don't follow J House Vlogs, and my interest was with the upcoming changes with YouTube.
I hope a mod will clarify the rules so I don't violate them. Thanks and I wish I could remove the link, but I can't, but I will not do it again.
Oh didn’t even see you did it. I really meant me... lol
I’m prob wrong?? I saw someone say that in JessFam forum and get upset... not sure if it’s true??? ImageImageImage

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Post by jaynshann » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:04 pm

amyfalafalagain wrote:Like I said before about her halloween costume-her kids are her accessories and her butt is the star of the show. Is my point from a few pages ago more clear after that vlog? It's body shaming- Im shaming/pointing out Bonnie's self absorption. Show off your surgery, I dont care but your kids are not your accessories. She clearly said the kids didnt want to wear those costumes to school.
Your point is for sure clear... but to me it always was because this is classic Bonnie. Their whole life is built around your highness! I hope Lincoln keeps his tenacity!Originally Olivia was what 5 maybe when they started making videos and she was a sassy little thing! Gone... then you saw it in Cody... but it’s gone. Boston looks blank and confused about how to react... he used to be a pistol and l loved it! Kid by kid the “the though shall obey and bow down to the queen” has turned her kids into a submissive bunch. Respect your parents ABSOLUTELY! There is something different and dysfunctional that exudes from them. I don’t know if Bonnie has changed as she’s gotten “fame” (cough cough) or we just see her for what she is but yeah it’s sick!

DoubleCCatCrew
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DoubleCCatCrew » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:08 pm

jaynshann wrote:
amyfalafalagain wrote:Like I said before about her halloween costume-her kids are her accessories and her butt is the star of the show. Is my point from a few pages ago more clear after that vlog? It's body shaming- Im shaming/pointing out Bonnie's self absorption. Show off your surgery, I dont care but your kids are not your accessories. She clearly said the kids didnt want to wear those costumes to school.
Your point is for sure clear... but to me it always was because this is classic r Bonnie. Their ex era whole life is built around your highness! I hope Lincoln keeps his tenacity!Originally Olivia was what 5 maybe when they started making videos and she was a sassy little thing! Gone... then you saw it in Cody... but it’s gone. Boston looks blank and confused about how to react... he used to be a pistol and l loved it! Kid by kid the “the though shall obey and bow down to the queen” has turned her kids into a submissive bunch. Respect your parents ABSOLUTELY! There is something different and dysfunctional that exudes from them. I don’t know if Bonnie has changed as she’s gotten “fame” (cough cough) or we just see her for what she is but yeah it’s sick!

Boston has always been my favorite. He used to be the sweetest little spit fire and I adored him for that. Now he acts like a dog who has been beaten. The fear in his eyes. No wonder he has to say I love you first to his Queen of a mother. He fears her, and she loves it! It’s disgusting.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:15 pm

jaynshann wrote:
YTIG60 wrote:
jaynshann wrote:

Oh didn’t even see you did it. I really meant me... lol
I’m prob wrong?? I saw someone say that in JessFam forum and get upset... not sure if it’s true??? ImageImageImage

If it's a rule, I don't know that it's been rigidly enforced here, because people cross-post about the Griffiths a lot.
I'm just still a little put off by someone who is trying to express a professional point of view and change the mind of the FTC using a poop emoji.
Jeremy is VERY shrewd. Don't have any doubts about that.

Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:42 pm

You're welcome to cross-post if it's relevant to the topic. If you want to discuss the person you're cross-posting, we prefer that you direct your comments toward said person's thread. :) - mod
#StayPuffy
rosie_dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by rosie_dalia » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:55 am

The FTC also published a website specifically for influencers to REMIND them of the law. YT videos and all SM posts (including IG) have to be clearly labeled as #ad, #sponsored, etc., if they contain ANY sort of advertising relationship. And it can't be hidden away at the bottom of the description box

This includes brand deals, but also includes disclosing anything sent for free (clothing, makeup, toys, merch, gift cards, etc.), working with any sort of company or brand (like restaurants, AirBnB, hair plugs, lipo, car dealership, etc.) and things like free trips/hotel rooms of any sort.

Any of these things in a video/post means they have to be labeled as an #AD. Bonnie and Joel's videos will all be #ADs now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bonnie and Joel have never been fully honest about disclosing things. BTW, this is not a new law, but the FTC is definitely cracking down big time.

FTC page: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busines ... nfluencers

News story about it: https://www.tubefilter.com/2019/11/06/t ... d-content/
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MommaLindsey2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:02 am

amyfalafalagain wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:56 pm
Like I said before about her halloween costume-her kids are her accessories and her butt is the star of the show. Is my point from a few pages ago more clear after that vlog? It's body shaming- Im shaming/pointing out Bonnie's self absorption. Show off your surgery, I dont care but your kids are not your accessories. She clearly said the kids didnt want to wear those costumes to school.
Yes! Bonnie is a terrible mother and person. Her kids are broken. They are probably too scared to even ask to wear a different costume. They trick or treated in these costumes that bonnie picked to make bonnie and bonnie alone happy. She clearly lied on her Instagram to make her followers happy when she said they could wear whatever they wanted to school and trick or treating. Honestly, Bonnie IMO is the worst of all the siblings when it comes to parenting. Maybe it's the Bonnie Joel combo since he's such an enabler. I think Jared brings Ellie back down to earth and really cares for his children. Not Joel!
opangatay
Informer
Informer

Post by opangatay » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:21 am

I’m sorry in advance for popping in to this thread once every ~2 months without doing much reading prior to whatever question I have to ask, but are people concerned about Cody’s height yet? Boston’s just about surpassed him or will be within the next few months to a year. I know Boston can be tall for his age and Cody can be small for his age, but a two year difference? Is Boston *actually* tall for his age compared to other kids or is he still shorter than average? Because their parents are awfully short, so how short would that make Cody if Boston was just tall for their family?

rosie_dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by rosie_dalia » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:36 am

opangatay wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:21 am
I’m sorry in advance for popping in to this thread once every ~2 months without doing much reading prior to whatever question I have to ask, but are people concerned about Cody’s height yet? Boston’s just about surpassed him or will be within the next few months to a year. I know Boston can be tall for his age and Cody can be small for his age, but a two year difference? Is Boston *actually* tall for his age compared to other kids or is he still shorter than average? Because their parents are awfully short, so how short would that make Cody if Boston was just tall for their family?
It's just genetics. Bonnie and Joel are both VERY short—I think Joel might only be about 5'5". But Bonnie's father seems pretty tall. Maybe Boston gets his height from those genes?! Although, lots of kids go through growth spurts around puberty. I don't think Olivia is going to be taller than Bonnie.
Parktown
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Parktown » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:39 am

I’m on vacation every single day because I love my occupation aaaye 🎼🎼🎤🎹🎵🎵🎵
I have no patience every single day🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵
my children are an irritation every single day
because I love my own intentions 🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵
aaaheee
I’m on vacation 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵
and I call it occupation 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵every single day,
while I put on my foundation 🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵every single day🎶🎶🎶🎶 aaahee
cause I just hate education 🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵
and to ever work one day🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵
I’m on vacation 🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵every single day
cause I have the situation 🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵every single day
to parade my operation and a spouse to my attention 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”