Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

Unread post by Josette »

I don't know if their youtube money is drying up or if Bollie Brand profits are going down the drain since they can't get the clothes made, plus people not being able to buy them because they can't afford to due to the pandemic, but it looks as though Jared has landed himself a freelance job. He mentions in the vlog that it's his first job interview for a proper job in 7-8 years. I also wonder if it's the "real" reason they sold their house.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Josette wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:04 pm I don't know if their youtube money is drying up or if Bollie Brand profits are going down the drain since they can't get the clothes made, plus people not being able to buy them because they can't afford to due to the pandemic, but it looks as though Jared has landed himself a freelance job. He mentions in the vlog that it's his first job interview for a proper job in 7-8 years. I also wonder if it's the "real" reason they sold their house.
At one time, E&J were earning a seven figure income. They didn't adjust their spending when things changed with YouTube and they became unpredictable with their vlog schedule. They keep buying a new Tesla, a new SUV, Ellie's bills going to several physicians etc. Bonnie I think realizes they could see the same problems as her sisters and I think she is a bit smarter....Joel on the other hand.

Bonnie and Joel can't really justify an editor for their channel that is seeing well below one hundred thousands views on their daily vlogs. I wonder what happened that Bonnie let Joel give up editing? And the editor left in today vlog all the footage of how annoyed she is with her children. I don't believe Bonnie is the type of mom that entertains her children often other than plopping them down in front of a television or an iPad. However, at their ages, they should be able to find things to do. Those boxes I would have kept for a while in the backyard since they are a good cheap source of entertainment.
tebbyvines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tebbyvines »

Did anyone notice how Bonnie left Lincoln with a huge pair of scissors? Surely that's unsafe for a 5yr old!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tebbyvines wrote:Did anyone notice how Bonnie left Lincoln with a huge pair of scissors? Surely that's unsafe for a 5yr old!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
Not in that family. It’s normal for the kids to use power tools at a young age, get pocket knives, drive 4 wheelers and dirt bikes, and is apparently completely normal to let babies play with marbles, hold sparklers and give a 5 year old matches and let them go build fires in the backyard (E&J).

Taking all that into consideration, scissors are the least of their worries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Well in Bonnie's IG story about her new company collaboration deal, Bonnie typed in one slide being obsessed with their soppy cups. Guess the ole spelling problem hits once again! I'm sure Olivia loves that Bonnie mentioned that she still uses the sippy cups sometimes! The next slide was for larger cups with a straw and Bonnie said that Olivia would probably like those better-well imagine that! :D
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

sheltiefan wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:28 am Well in Bonnie's IG story about her new company collaboration deal, Bonnie typed in one slide being obsessed with their soppy cups. Guess the ole spelling problem hits once again! I'm sure Olivia loves that Bonnie mentioned that she still uses the sippy cups sometimes! The next slide was for larger cups with a straw and Bonnie said that Olivia would probably like those better-well imagine that! :D
She must be running out of stuff to post on IG because the sippy cup thing was vlogged on YT a least a month or two ago.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

It looked like she pulled her regular white dishes out of the cabinet and threw the plastic stuff in just for the video. Her regular dishes were sitting on the counter.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

nutbagmcgee wrote:It looked like she pulled her regular white dishes out of the cabinet and threw the plastic stuff in just for the video. Her regular dishes were sitting on the counter.
She probably did since it’s just for the collab.

She needs pretty dishes in the cupboard. I’m sure she uses 4 divider plates for the kids, the straw cups and that’s it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did anyone else see her post about the 4th of July with the boys in bathing suits? It's bad enough that she (among many others) have pictures of their small children in bathing suits on their public IG pages, despite plenty of warnings about the wrong kind of people being only too happy to see those posts. And yes, they can encounter people like that at the beach or pool. But it's different when it's posted on a public website by their own parents _for money_. Swipe up for the bathing suits!
Anyway, she says that the boys have "farmer tans" which is fine, but then she says one thing she loves is "short swim shorts".
WHY is pretty much every IG post an ad?
And why on earth is a company that manufactures dinner plates from recycled plastic partnering with her? She has a ginormous carbon footprint and doesn't care! They use paper plates and utensils all the time. She just showed her family using paper towels to clean the kitchen floor. She drives a huge car, and Joel has a big truck. They have a ton of fossil fuel using toys, and rather than camping in tents, partnered with an RV company (more gas guzzling), and never ever mentioned recycling before this. Not to mention selling a clothing line made in China, and requiring all kinds of resources to get it to the United States and the trips they've taken to talk to "designers" that could have easily been done online.
Sorry for the rant, but this makes me really angry.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:35 pm Did anyone else see her post about the 4th of July with the boys in bathing suits? It's bad enough that she (among many others) have pictures of their small children in bathing suits on their public IG pages, despite plenty of warnings about the wrong kind of people being only too happy to see those posts. And yes, they can encounter people like that at the beach or pool. But it's different when it's posted on a public website by their own parents _for money_. Swipe up for the bathing suits!
Anyway, she says that the boys have "farmer tans" which is fine, but then she says one thing she loves is "short swim shorts".
WHY is pretty much every IG post an ad?
And why on earth is a company that manufactures dinner plates from recycled plastic partnering with her? She has a ginormous carbon footprint and doesn't care! They use paper plates and utensils all the time. She just showed her family using paper towels to clean the kitchen floor. She drives a huge car, and Joel has a big truck. They have a ton of fossil fuel using toys, and rather than camping in tents, partnered with an RV company (more gas guzzling), and never ever mentioned recycling before this. Not to mention selling a clothing line made in China, and requiring all kinds of resources to get it to the United States and the trips they've taken to talk to "designers" that could have easily been done online.
Sorry for the rant, but this makes me really angry.

I made mention over on Rudy Duby Doo's page about her, Russell and Eve at the lake, with Eve wearing a swimsuit that was too small on her to the point part of her buttcheeks were showing. There are so many creeps online, so I can't imagine for the life of me why that didn't get edited out for Eve's safety. But silly me! Ruby Dearest cares more about views than the wellbeing of her 6-year old daughter.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

“Why is every IG post an ad.”

Because they aren’t just YTeRs anymore, but “influencers.” Their whole life is now an opportunity to make money (see Grandma Griff’s IG for further proof). This of course means that ads now pay less because the market is now flooded, so they need to put out more and more ads and fake content to gain followers and make more money.

That all said... at least Bonnie is supporting the family. She is loathsome, as is Bryan Lanning, but they are trying to make money instead of just spend it all. I believe Jared would be doing more as well if Ellie would let him. Influencers are super shady and fake, but someone unwilling to do anything to help out their family but who revels in the money that is brought in is worse IMO.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Bonnie better improve the vlog content since her views are down (38,000 yesterday). They are down 39% in views since last month and I actually still think this may have something to do with Ruby. But hey, Bonnie's channel is now doing better than Ruby's channel. ;) I've noticed some of their vlogs are shorter too (6 to 8 minutes) and I wonder how much their new editor has to do with this?
How much Bri is working for Bonnie now that Bollie is winding down? It seems like they are not adjusting their expenses to present vlog income. I bet it could be hard to give up delegating grocery shopping, watching your kids and other tasks to an assistant. I said this too many times, but I'm amazed Joel had to give up his YouTube job due to the meth house work. He seems to be home much of the time (based on vlog content).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'll give Bonnie credit for hustle. But I think Bryan's music career isn't about making money as much as his thirst for fame. And I seriously doubt he's getting a good ROI console how much he poured into the studio, paying songwriters and musicians, the trip to Nashville etc.
Is Joel even working on the house, or just delegating now?

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

No surprise, they'll never have another dog again. It is unfortunate she didn't recognize her dislike for having a dog prior to getting one.
Bonnie has quite a few years left with Lady granted she stays healthy.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:55 am No surprise, they'll never have another dog again. It is unfortunate she didn't recognize her dislike for having a dog prior to getting one.
Bonnie has quite a few years left with Lady granted she stays healthy.
Oh but she did! And that is infuriating! She confessed her dislike towards dogs multiple times prior having Lady. I "respected" her for not having dog when her kids wanted because she didn't like dogs and recognised that it isn't a good idea.
Ellie was even a bit offended of Bonnie's dislike of Penny, Ellie's dog.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

It’s been said before but I’ll say it again, I can’t trust anyone who doesn’t like dogs/animals in general.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ellie literally just abandoned Bollie and Bonnie to go build a new house hours away, when they already had bought that huge chunk of land that they were planning on eventually building on together. Such a stab in the back. I would be pissed if she was my sister. I don’t think we’ve seen the vlog yet where Bonnie was said she was crying the entire day.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

rdt1004 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:01 am Ellie literally just abandoned Bollie and Bonnie to go build a new house hours away, when they already had bought that huge chunk of land that they were planning on eventually building on together. Such a stab in the back. I would be pissed if she was my sister. I don’t think we’ve seen the vlog yet where Bonnie was said she was crying the entire day.

Bonnie did reply to a comment on IG when asked by someone if Ellie moving was what she was crying about and Bonnie said yes. I agree with you-I would be upset with Ellie too if I was in Bonnie's shoes! Especially with the purchase of the property! Ellie replied to someone asking what about the property and wanting to build on it. She posted that it was an investment and that it was going to cost $90,000 just to get water on the land! Someone on here mentioned when they first bought the property that it had a water problem which was probably why there had been people interested in the land but not going through with actually buying it. I really think with all this Bonnie and Ellie had a falling out with each other. Bonnie didn't really even mention talking to her on the phone when they were doing the stay at home stuff.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:20 am
rdt1004 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:01 am Ellie literally just abandoned Bollie and Bonnie to go build a new house hours away, when they already had bought that huge chunk of land that they were planning on eventually building on together. Such a stab in the back. I would be pissed if she was my sister. I don’t think we’ve seen the vlog yet where Bonnie was said she was crying the entire day.

Bonnie did reply to a comment on IG when asked by someone if Ellie moving was what she was crying about and Bonnie said yes. I agree with you-I would be upset with Ellie too if I was in Bonnie's shoes! Especially with the purchase of the property! Ellie replied to someone asking what about the property and wanting to build on it. She posted that it was an investment and that it was going to cost $90,000 just to get water on the land! Someone on here mentioned when they first bought the property that it had a water problem which was probably why there had been people interested in the land but not going through with actually buying it. I really think with all this Bonnie and Ellie had a falling out with each other. Bonnie didn't really even mention talking to her on the phone when they were doing the stay at home stuff.
The Bollie dream team sisters is not going to happen. You need to go back and listen or watch the podcast/vlogs of how they purchased this land. It was a terrible purchase, but a good portion of the blame goes to Joel who found this property and wanted to buy it. Joel and Jared said they knew everything about digging a well due to information from the previous owners, Joel was going to dig a well that next summer so he can grow grapes and all of them (Bonnie was not totally there due to medication as Jared stated) were in favor of this purchase stating it was an investment with Bollie. *If I were Bonnie, I'd be watching every purchase Joel makes now and into the future.

My guess is E&J have approached Bonnie and Joel and asked them to buy out their half of the land investment. This could have cause a rift between these two couples. But no one forced any of them to sign a purchase agreement and buy this property either. My other thought with this E&J move, Bonnie is doing a good portion of the Bollie work these days.
thursdayicecream
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thursdayicecream »

I know I'm late here (as usual) but I haven't seen many people talking about the Lake Day vlog from the 6th...is it just me and my fear of water or were there like 150 safety hazards in a two minute span??? I thought Cody and Boston on their own in a kayak was bad enough, but Lincoln alone in a boat off in the lake!?! Wtf?! Again, maybe it's just me and my fear of water - and at my local lake, you're not even allowed to swim - but this is just absolutely insane to me. I'm grown and I wouldn't even be comfortable being in a boat alone lol. And I know they're just little kayaks/canoes but still. Things really can go bad so quickly in water, even with vests and floaties. And then they're just diving off the dock like it's nothing. I'd really think you're not supposed to do that. And I hate that Boston said he wasn't jumping off, he didn't want to, and then Bonnie and Joel climb up there and cajole him into it. He really didn't even look happy after. It just rubs me the wrong way. They couldn't just leave him be?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”