Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

imoverit
Informer
Informer

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

Post by imoverit »

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but the windows on the front of their house remodel that were from the sponsorship look so bad to me. I am LOVING watching the house remodel it's totally up my alley and I'm not critical about much when it comes to it, but on the left side of the front of the house one window slides open left-to-right and one slides up and down. They aren't symmetrical, they're small, and they just look bad! Also I like to open my windows so the big picture window to the right of the door wouldn't appeal to me either. I guess since they were free they didn't care?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ba1006 »

imoverit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:49 am
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but the windows on the front of their house remodel that were from the sponsorship look so bad to me. I am LOVING watching the house remodel it's totally up my alley and I'm not critical about much when it comes to it, but on the left side of the front of the house one window slides open left-to-right and one slides up and down. They aren't symmetrical, they're small, and they just look bad! Also I like to open my windows so the big picture window to the right of the door wouldn't appeal to me either. I guess since they were free they didn't care?
I thought the same thing. You know Bonnie wouldn't have those in any house she lived in. Today Joel fixed a used toilet for the new house. Do you know how cheap new toilets are? Not to mention it was in a meth house. Guess they're going real cheap in this remodel. Bonnie will have top of the line everything in her new ice palace though.
Ohnonotme
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohnonotme »

lmmomSD wrote:So, why is it that I am not convinced that Olivia is as excited about "learning to do laundry" as she appears to be in the thumbnail? And why do I think it's more about Bri not being able to do it as much and Bonnie not wanted to do laundry?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I’m with you. Olivia is being trained to take over for when Bri is no longer available due to starting her own family, getting another job, or whatever the reason. We’ve seen Olivia cooking meals, tidying up along with her brothers, “cleaning” the floor with a paper towel, now the laundry. Nothing wrong with teaching your children these life skills, but Bonnie is used to having her own Cinderella. Girlfriend ain’t got time for domestic drudgery. That’s a task for others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:44 am
lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:51 am
YTIG60 wrote:I can understand linking a few products, but it is becoming a little excessive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plus, with Target and Amazon, even if you don't buy the linked products, she gets a share of everything you buy for the next 24 hours. If I was ok with letting others pay for my lifestyle (and thought anyone would be remotely interested in my life) I would think that was a pretty cool deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I came here to post that about how she makes money off the links. According to Ruby a few months ago, ad revenue was way down due to Covid. That's why Bonnie is really posting links now. Thanks for the warning-I'm not going to watch the vlog.
This was a boring vlog with her cleaning and delegating household chores to her kids. It has been done before.
I'm a little surprised their three vlogs with Ellie moving have done well. :?
Here is an article on YouTube on how creators can make money on YouTube
https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/10/2131 ... ps-premium
Josette
Talker
Talker

Post by Josette »

Bonnie was going on about trying a new foundation and how it burned her skin & I couldn't stop wondering if it was one of the many products she "Linked down below", because that would be too funny.
Issy1129
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Issy1129 »

I can’t believe how much more lucid and nice Bonnie has been in the past several vlogs. I know she mentioned working on something with her therapist. 1. Off the narcotic pain pills? 2. Being nice to her children on camera instead of embarrassing and shaming them?
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 »

Issy1129 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm
I can’t believe how much more lucid and nice Bonnie has been in the past several vlogs. I know she mentioned working on something with her therapist. 1. Off the narcotic pain pills? 2. Being nice to her children on camera instead of embarrassing and shaming them?
Just 4 days ago she showed her kids crying when they were told E&J were moving and just 2 days ago she showed them sobbing while leaving their house.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie »

I think having a bit of distance from Ellie will help both sisters. YTers tend to feed off one another because it normalizes the influencer lifestyle and entitlement. Having to associate with “normal” people is bound to have a positive effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 »

Issy1129 wrote:
Therapist, Bonnie....when was this?
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by zipadeedodah »

Josette wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:35 pm
They all must be super careless. I have a 10 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son and they have never been to the ER for an injury. Those poor kids of Bonnie and Joel!! I wonder if the doctors have been suspicious at all?
Unless you count me taking my son to the ER when he was 9 months old & was running a 104° temperature (It was the middle of the night & his pediatrician's office wasn't open), he only had two other ER visits. Once was when he was 2-years old & was playing some silly spinning game with my neighbor's daughter in my living room & lost his balance, which resulted in him falling backwards & hitting his head on the raised fireplace hearth. He needed a few stitches after that.

Second visit was after a bratty neighbor kid thought it would be funny to sic a relative's german shepherd on my then 10-year old son as he was walking home from school. Again, more stitches. Bit of a backstory on the dog, though. Kid's uncle was already in trouble with animal control because he had been allowing the dog to run unrestrained in the neighborhood and the dog had gone after and knocked the paper boy off his bike twice, so uncle was told that the dog must be tied up at all times & they cited the uncle because he failed to have his dog vaccinated for rabies as required by state law. Don't know what happened to the kid (And knowing that family, probably nothing), but animal control seized the dog & eventually euthanized it and tested for rabies since it had never been vaccinated. Thankfully the test was negative
I had to take my daughter in for a 105 fever. All I got was “it’s viral” and that was that. She got sick quite often for some reason.

My littlest one hasn’t been...yet but who knows. With as clumsy as he is I’m sure it’s bound to happen.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ba1006 »

Issy1129 wrote:
Did she say therapist? She probably meant trainer. You know how dumb she is.
gopedjane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gopedjane »

I don’t know anything about makeup so I am genuinely asking. Is it Normal to have light rings under your eyes from the concealer? Shouldn’t it all blend?

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 »

gopedjane wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:08 am
I don’t know anything about makeup so I am genuinely asking. Is it Normal to have light rings under your eyes from the concealer? Shouldn’t it all blend?

No its not normal or generally desired. But some people just pick the lightest concealer to use as both highlight and concealer. Really they should be focused on undertones and just go one shade lighter than their foundation.
Josette
Talker
Talker

Post by Josette »

zipadeedodah wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:54 pm
Josette wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:35 pm
They all must be super careless. I have a 10 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son and they have never been to the ER for an injury. Those poor kids of Bonnie and Joel!! I wonder if the doctors have been suspicious at all?
Unless you count me taking my son to the ER when he was 9 months old & was running a 104° temperature (It was the middle of the night & his pediatrician's office wasn't open), he only had two other ER visits. Once was when he was 2-years old & was playing some silly spinning game with my neighbor's daughter in my living room & lost his balance, which resulted in him falling backwards & hitting his head on the raised fireplace hearth. He needed a few stitches after that.

Second visit was after a bratty neighbor kid thought it would be funny to sic a relative's german shepherd on my then 10-year old son as he was walking home from school. Again, more stitches. Bit of a backstory on the dog, though. Kid's uncle was already in trouble with animal control because he had been allowing the dog to run unrestrained in the neighborhood and the dog had gone after and knocked the paper boy off his bike twice, so uncle was told that the dog must be tied up at all times & they cited the uncle because he failed to have his dog vaccinated for rabies as required by state law. Don't know what happened to the kid (And knowing that family, probably nothing), but animal control seized the dog & eventually euthanized it and tested for rabies since it had never been vaccinated. Thankfully the test was negative
I had to take my daughter in for a 105 fever. All I got was “it’s viral” and that was that. She got sick quite often for some reason.

My littlest one hasn’t been...yet but who knows. With as clumsy as he is I’m sure it’s bound to happen.
Can't recall 100% because we're talking nearly 40 years ago, but it might have been viral in my infant son's case too. I do recall that the ER had him examined by a pediatrician and after the exam I doctor picked up my son to comfort him and my baby threw up all over the shoulder of the doctor's lab coat and part way down the back of it. Doctor just laughed as if it were no big deal, though, but the vomiting must have done the trick because my son's temperature started going down after that.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Namm »

Issy1129 wrote:
I suspect that the Ruby situation gave Bonnie a reality check. The Holleins have been given two chances before but Bonnie knows that any mistake in this day and age will end their careers and force them back to reality. Bonnie woke up in time so her channel didnt have to take the same rout as E&J channel.
Her children's reactions and expression can probably tell if she is real or faking it.
Issy1129
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Issy1129 »

Namm wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:04 am
Issy1129 wrote:
I suspect that the Ruby situation gave Bonnie a reality check. The Holleins have been given two chances before but Bonnie knows that any mistake in this day and age will end their careers and force them back to reality. Bonnie woke up in time so her channel didnt have to take the same rout as E&J channel.
Her children's reactions and expression can probably tell if she is real or faking it.
That is exactly what I was thinking. Bonnie has stopped yelling at them on camera since Ruby’s shit show.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 »

Don’t bother it’s a blooper reel. Let’s just prove how fake we are.
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:39 am
Watch HERE is you don't want to give them views: https://invidio.us/watch?v=BOCsneFlYio
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 »

Liz_444 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:41 am
Ducklings4 wrote:
Watch HERE is you don't want to give them views: https://invidio.us/watch?v=BOCsneFlYio
Not only was this a blooper vlog, but it was the most BORING vlog I have ever watched.....yawn!

**can we not edit our posts now?
Josette
Talker
Talker

Post by Josette »

Liz_444 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:07 am
Liz_444 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:41 am
Ducklings4 wrote:
Not only was this a blooper vlog, but it was the most BORING vlog I have ever watched.....yawn!

**can we not edit our posts now?
Agreed! Big old yawnfest of bloopers and Bonnie's irritating laugh.
Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Luvthetube »

Issy1129 wrote:
I agree, much more pleasant to watch these days. I think the Ruby stuff made them all think twice about sponsors and how they are being portrayed.
Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Luvthetube »

Issy1129 wrote:
I agree, much more pleasant to watch these days. I think the Ruby stuff made them all think twice about sponsors and how they are being portrayed.
Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Luvthetube »

Namm wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:04 am
Issy1129 wrote:
Oops, I’m reading backwards and just said the same thing. You said it better though. :D
imoverit
Informer
Informer

Post by imoverit »

What. Is going on. With Lincoln’s car seat / seat belt in Bonnie’s insta story... that has to be staged
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dogwindow17
Has thanked: 0

Post by dogwindow17 »

In her latest Instagram story she posted a video of Lincoln ‘snapping’ half sitting in a car seat while the car was moving. Do these Hollein/Franke families just love the criticism of child endangerment and neglect?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”