Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Post by lmmomSD »

Is Bonnie seriously complaining about delays at the meth house? They have been goofing off and taking "breaks" for MONTHS. All the little trips, "reunions", lake days, etc-- but oh no, _the city_ halted our building!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:53 am They are talking about going into winter with putting the meth house on the market and then blames the city for the delay in the inspection. You could add up weeks he is behind in completing flipping the house because he went on several family trips. During a pandemic and the first time you've done this process, it wouldn't have hurt to call the city to see where he was at with the paperwork and really Bonnie, he no longer works for the city. The city worker could have retired or quit, but it doesn't matter in the end. It will not change anything.
Opportunity cost=I'm too lazy to do it myself.
Just last week she was lecturing us on how to be kind to people and today she puts down a city employee for losing their paperwork. She implied that he was let go because he was incompetent. Of course that is probably not the case but in her tiny brain she wants to believe that. She really does think the world revolves around her, doesn't she?
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happy+Charlie »

thenightowl wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:14 am It's really worrying me lately how little the kids are eating, today they had "taco's" and you see 1 tiny lettuce taco on Boston, Lincoln and Cody's plates, it looked like Olivia got 2 and you see Joel with a plate full of them.
That is ridiculous!!!!!!!! One piece of lettuce and what looked like 3-4 small chunks of fish. She is so worried her kids are going to have special fat issues like she has that she does not give them carbs. WTH! That is hardly enough food for those growing boys and Olivia. Gosh it makes me mad. They probably have about 500 calories a day.
Josette
Informer
Informer

Post by Josette »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:48 am
thenightowl wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:14 am It's really worrying me lately how little the kids are eating, today they had "taco's" and you see 1 tiny lettuce taco on Boston, Lincoln and Cody's plates, it looked like Olivia got 2 and you see Joel with a plate full of them.
That is ridiculous!!!!!!!! One piece of lettuce and what looked like 3-4 small chunks of fish. She is so worried her kids are going to have special fat issues like she has that she does not give them carbs. WTH! That is hardly enough food for those growing boys and Olivia. Gosh it makes me mad. They probably have about 500 calories a day.
Ruby Dearest isn't much better and she's feeding teenagers. She made a back-to-school recently that consisted of a small portion of scrambled eggs & one pancake. That barely enough for Eve, but completely inadequate for teenagers Chad & Shari.

Hopefully the kids get lunch at school and I know Lincoln gets a snack sent home with him since he's in kindergarten.
Ohnonotme
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohnonotme »

Today’s vlog epitomizes Bonnie to a T. Complains about employees because any delays must be someone else’s fault, and not constant lake days, RV trips, family reunions contributing to delays. Admiring herself in the viewfinder. Can’t have a vlog without some sort of link in the “description below”. Feeding her children the minimum amount of food, which seems to be 99% salad and 1% protein. And of course, using paper plates. If anyone should sponsor her, it’s the paper goods industry. She’s the poster child for waste.

Everyone is entitled to enjoy summer, etc, but when you’re self-employed, and hoping to turn a profit on a house that arguably should have been torn down, you may need to suck it up and miss some of these things. It’s one summer Joel. It wouldn’t have killed you. Time is money,but only when there is someone else is to blame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Todays drama »

None of the boys are healthy looking. They certainly are not eating enough to get the nutrients their growing bodies need. My boys would eat constantly, and at dinner they had seconds, not junk but I always had a veggie dish cut up in the refrigerator and fruits available. Yes my boys are not typical, they actually liked cut up carrots, celery and raw broccoli. But if you give it to them young, keep it available, they will eat it. And Ellies boys, I truly feel bad for them. They really do look malnourished. Somehow Jared looks well fed, maybe he should take the boys with him when he makes those "fast food pit stops".
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Post by Z3phyr »

This is why every time they show the boys’ bunk beds, there are huge amounts of candy and “treat” wrappers stuffed behind them. Way to set up your kids for both eating disorders and dental decay.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

I live in Southern California. I completely forgot about the winter coming! Joel has frittered away the summer and it's already halfway through September. Is the house going to be open to the elements all winter? He should have been hustling all summer to get as much done as possible, but instead they've been off at the lake, doing the "family reunion" (with family members they see all the time anyway) and a bunch of other trips, besides just goofing off at home instead of working on the house.
I think that it's a situation like Bollie: the fantasy of flipping a house is better than the reality (just like Bollie-- the fantasy of owning a clothing company with your sister is much better than the reality), and Joel got bored with the daily grind of having to work at it. He's changed so much since they renovated their own home.

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happy+Charlie »

Josette wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:47 am
Ruby Dearest isn't much better and she's feeding teenagers. She made a back-to-school recently that consisted of a small portion of scrambled eggs & one pancake. That barely enough for Eve, but completely inadequate for teenagers Chad & Shari.

Hopefully the kids get lunch at school and I know Lincoln gets a snack sent home with him since he's in kindergarten.
In keeping with Bonnie's attitude of, if they don't like what's for dinner, then they don't eat......it's been discussed here before, you would typically have other foods on your plate ensuring you get a little of something in your belly. In the case with the tacos she served, if any of the boys disliked fish (which we did hear Boston comment) they would have gone to bed that night having only a piece of lettuce for dinner. This woman is psycho !!

A kid should be getting about 1,000 calories a day, I think. We've seen what they have for breakfast, about 2 tablespoons of oatmeal or yogurt, and lunch can't be any better. Does the school or doctor's office not send home guidance on nutrition for the age of the child? I recall every year we would get info on child's BMI from school and at pediatric well check they would go over child's percentile in growth. Not sure about other 2 but Cody looks way under the 50th percentile and doctors would usually tell you ways to change this. They really don't care about the well-being of those kids, just help them to barely survive until old enough to go off on their mission and/or get married and make babies.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happy+Charlie »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:26 pm

In keeping with Bonnie's attitude of, if they don't like what's for dinner, then they don't eat......it's been discussed here before, you would typically have other foods on your plate ensuring you get a little of something in your belly. In the case with the tacos she served, if any of the boys disliked fish (which we did hear Boston comment) they would have gone to bed that night having only a piece of lettuce for dinner. This woman is psycho !!

A kid should be getting about 1,000 calories a day, I think. We've seen what they have for breakfast, about 2 tablespoons of oatmeal or yogurt, and lunch can't be any better. Does the school or doctor's office not send home guidance on nutrition for the age of the child? I recall every year we would get info on child's BMI from school and at pediatric well check they would go over child's percentile in growth. Not sure about other 2 but Cody looks way under the 50th percentile and doctors would usually tell you ways to change this. They really don't care about the well-being of those kids, just help them to barely survive until old enough to go off on their mission and/or get married and make babies.
Kids should actually have 1,600 -2,000 calories a day depending on activity, definitely no way the are getting half of that.
Josette
Informer
Informer

Post by Josette »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:45 pm

Kids should actually have 1,600 -2,000 calories a day depending on activity, definitely no way the are getting half of that.
None of the Griffiths Gals feed their children adequately, though Julie is slightly better than her sisters.

As for real stress, Bonnie wouldn't know stress if it bit her in her bubble booty. As for the quote "Old timer" no longer working for the city, has Bonnie considered that they are high risk so had to leave the job, or maybe they retired, or even worse they passed away. She seems to be implying that the employee got fired because they didn't file the paperwork, but Bonnie is so entitled she thinks the world revolves around her. Honestly surprised that she's not been written about over on the subreddit, r/entitledpeople. All she needs is one of those "I want to speak to your manager" haircuts.

As for serving tacos on lettuce leaves, I get it Bonnie. You're low-carbing, but your growing children need carbs and there's no reason they shouldn't have proper tacos. If you're so concerned about their carb intake there are low-carb flour tacos (Son & DIL used to do keto so I'm very familiar with the low-carb options out there). They also need more food than you're feeding them, but I'm getting redundant here as it's a known fact about the tiny portions the Griffiths Gals like to serve their kids.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happy+Charlie »

Josette wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:53 pm

None of the Griffiths Gals feed their children adequately, though Julie is slightly better than her sisters.

As for real stress, Bonnie wouldn't know stress if it bit her in her bubble booty. As for the quote "Old timer" no longer working for the city, has Bonnie considered that they are high risk so had to leave the job, or maybe they retired, or even worse they passed away. She seems to be implying that the employee got fired because they didn't file the paperwork, but Bonnie is so entitled she thinks the world revolves around her. Honestly surprised that she's not been written about over on the subreddit, r/entitledpeople. All she needs is one of those "I want to speak to your manager" haircuts.

As for serving tacos on lettuce leaves, I get it Bonnie. You're low-carbing, but your growing children need carbs and there's no reason they shouldn't have proper tacos. If you're so concerned about their carb intake there are low-carb flour tacos (Son & DIL used to do keto so I'm very familiar with the low-carb options out there). They also need more food than you're feeding them, but I'm getting redundant here as it's a known fact about the tiny portions the Griffiths Gals like to serve their kids.
I feel do badly for those kids for many cards dealt them because of their shitty parents, but at the top of the list is hunger. Their stomachs may be so tiny they've adapted to the small portions, but it shouldn't be this way when parents can afford food. No child should have to feel hunger.
Josette
Informer
Informer

Post by Josette »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:28 pm
Josette wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:53 pm

I feel do badly for those kids for many cards dealt them because of their shitty parents, but at the top of the list is hunger. Their stomachs may be so tiny they've adapted to the small portions, but it shouldn't be this way when parents can afford food. No child should have to feel hunger.
None of the Griffiths Gals, especially Bonnie & Ruby seem to understand that a growing child's nutritional needs are very different from those of an adult. And there's zero excuse for them not feeding their children nutritious food in portions appropriate for their age. Ruby is especially guilty of that, serving toddler size portions to teenagers. They have plenty of money to put in new carpets, have a hot tub (Though I suspect that's part of a sponsorship deal for Ruby), etc. so they certainly cannot say we can't afford to buy good nutricious food. Instead they choose not to.
CognitiveDissonance
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CognitiveDissonance »

I don't know which is worse: Bonnie's loud manic laughter or her depressed crying. Talking about her haircut in such high rapid speech and then constantly interrupting Joel were just too much. When she started shrieking about the fish I turned it off.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

Today's video: I don't believe in making it difficult for pedophiles to find videos of my children. So here's my daughter, on a silver platter. Enjoy!
Bonnie really is a good student of what videos get views. It's so wrong that she so openly using Olivia for views. She can say Olivia wants to do it until she is blue in the face. It doesn't matter.Olivia can't consent. She's under 18. And she wants to make Bonnie happy. So of course she's going to say that she wants to do these videos. I don't think she has a remote idea how many people see the video.
Once again, I am amazed at how many people think Bonnie and her sisters are parenting role models.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:04 am Today's video: I don't believe in making it difficult for pedophiles to find videos of my children. So here's my daughter, on a silver platter. Enjoy!
Bonnie really is a good student of what videos get views. It's so wrong that she so openly using Olivia for views. She can say Olivia wants to do it until she is blue in the face. It doesn't matter.Olivia can't consent. She's under 18. And she wants to make Bonnie happy. So of course she's going to say that she wants to do these videos. I don't think she has a remote idea how many people see the video.
Once again, I am amazed at how many people think Bonnie and her sisters are parenting role models.

It's sad how making money is more important to her than her child's dignity and safety. Of course Joel is no better. Can a vlog like this be reported? I don't know the YouTube boundaries when it comes to children.
YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:04 am Today's video: I don't believe in making it difficult for pedophiles to find videos of my children. So here's my daughter, on a silver platter. Enjoy!

I hope this vlog doesn't get many views, but there is so little content Bonnie seems to be able to find to film, I doubt Olivia will stop being Bonnie's focus in her vlogs in order to support her lifestyle. Of course she supplies links to the products.
So every time I see Joel's expensive tee shirts because Bonnie only buys the best, opportunity costs, or watch Bonnie fill up not only her closet but Lincoln's closet with new clothes--->I will think of this vlog with Olivia as the tween focus.
YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:23 am

It's sad how making money is more important to her than her child's dignity and safety. Of course Joel is no better. Can a vlog like this be reported? I don't know the YouTube boundaries when it comes to children.
It might fit under a violation of COPPA, but honestly, when has YouTube done anything to stop this. You could see this is targeting the under 13 age group with Olivia's age and topic. Bonnie must be losing the "mom" viewers and this is true with the fact the younger population is the group watching YouTube.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ckc717 »

Here goes bonnie whoring out her daughter for views. It’s clear the videos about Olivia with Olivia as the thumbnail get way more views than her other videos. Which should make any parent uncomfortable but not the griffiths who only see dollar signs. She’s been waiting to capitalize on these moments after seeing Ruby’s success with chad and Julie as the focus the bra shopping, periods, shaving legs ... ruby has done it all and now it’s Bonnie’s turn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happy+Charlie »

What gets me with these vloggers who want to turn a blind eye to reality. They will defend exploiting their child/children by saying whoever feels the content is anything other than pure childhood has a sick mind. They can defend it all they want, but reality is, reality is, reality is.......you are still entertaining pedophiles. I don't care if there are 500,000 innocent viewers out there, all it takes is ONE pedophile to be using your child's image/content in a non-innocent way and if it were me, I would be horrified! Knowing there are 500,000 innocent viewers does not nullify the fact ONE sicko is using a child/children for their sexual pleasure. Like Freckled Fox's husband when they have posted their toddler with no top on and people were being kind to point out that they are serving her on a platter to pedophiles. His response was to put the middle finger emojis over her spots, and, again, defend it is innocence and anyone thinking otherwise is sick. All the while, they continue showing her with no top on. THIS IS EXPLOITING YOUR CHILD and allowing others to EXPLOIT YOUR CHILD, Bonnie, Ruby, Emily, etc. All of these vloggers need to get off the internet to save the children. Such humor when some of these vloggers have posted about stopping child trafficking. How stupid/naive are they to not see they are fueling the fire.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

This vlog today is so gross. Joel was filming it so he’s just as complacent. I remember learning how to shave my legs in 6th grade and the thought of hundreds of thousands of strangers watching me do it creeps me out. It’s such a private bonding experience. With all this tween puberty content they’re posting, they better not be surprised if Olivia ever comes home and says she’s been bullied or picked on. I also don’t like how Bonnie teaches that shaving your legs is something you have to do. My mom taught me how to shave, but she also emphasized that it’s not really a necessity for woman, just something you can do if you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 »

rdt1004 wrote:This vlog today is so gross. Joel was filming it so he’s just as complacent. I remember learning how to shave my legs in 6th grade and the thought of hundreds of thousands of strangers watching me do it creeps me out. It’s such a private bonding experience. With all this tween puberty content they’re posting, they better not be surprised if Olivia ever comes home and says she’s been bullied or picked on. I also don’t like how Bonnie teaches that shaving your legs is something you have to do. My mom taught me how to shave, but she also emphasized that it’s not really a necessity for woman, just something you can do if you like.

That’s today’s vlog! Teaching Olivia to shave her legs! I just can’t with this family anymore. Nothing is sacred.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 »

rdt1004 wrote:This vlog today is so gross. Joel was filming it so he’s just as complacent. I remember learning how to shave my legs in 6th grade and the thought of hundreds of thousands of strangers watching me do it creeps me out. It’s such a private bonding experience. With all this tween puberty content they’re posting, they better not be surprised if Olivia ever comes home and says she’s been bullied or picked on. I also don’t like how Bonnie teaches that shaving your legs is something you have to do. My mom taught me how to shave, but she also emphasized that it’s not really a necessity for woman, just something you can do if you like.

That’s today’s vlog! Teaching Olivia to shave her legs! I just can’t with this family anymore. Nothing is sacred. They will not get a view from me. I feel they get views even if use alternative sites.

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Todays drama »

On Bonnies IG, Olivia and her are sitting on the side of the tub with their legs covered in shaving cream. I will not watch the video because I'm sick of them claiming to be against Child Trafficking and being Modest Mormons, yet she exposes her tween daughter every chance she gets, all in the name of "easy $$$$". And Bonnie yesterday linked a darn plastic cutting board, how desperate can she be! She should be reported for not feeding those boys. That so called "taco" was one lettuce leaf, chopped cabbage and a lump of fish! What a selfish jerk!
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

Todays drama wrote:On Bonnies IG, Olivia and her are sitting on the side of the tub with their legs covered in shaving cream. I will not watch the video because I'm sick of them claiming to be against Child Trafficking and being Modest Mormons, yet she exposes her tween daughter every chance she gets, all in the name of "easy $$$$". And Bonnie yesterday linked a darn plastic cutting board, how desperate can she be! She should be reported for not feeding those boys. That so called "taco" was one lettuce leaf, chopped cabbage and a lump of fish! What a selfish jerk!
That's what makes me so angry about this (among other things). So many of these vloggers are ranting about the movie "Cuties" on Netflix (which I haven't seen so won't comment on) which apparently depending on your point of view either glorifies sexual exploitation of kids or simply documents it, and the whole #savethechildren trend. But they refuse to see the exploitation that they are participating in. They _know_ pedophiles use their images. YT has been very clear about it. And telling them that they shouldn't put those images out there for public consumption is not "blaming the victim" like Davey Orgill likes to claim. The victims are the kids, not the parents putting those pictures online. There's no need for it. They can still make a living on social media and find a way to protect the kids. But they are too greedy/lazy and they are giant hypocrites. As long as the Adsense and sponsorship checks clear, they can pretend they aren't complicit.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”