Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Post by Ohnonotme »

Emily’s latest Insta story is just more confusing. She’s had a pedicure while Beau took the kids to the library and Wendy’s.
Did we all imagine we saw her story the other day about how heart broken she was? Honestly, it’s like nothing has happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 »

Ohnonotme wrote:Emily’s latest Insta story is just more confusing. She’s had a pedicure while Beau took the kids to the library and Wendy’s.
Did we all imagine we saw her story the other day about how heart broken she was? Honestly, it’s like nothing has happened.

Have Beau and Emily moved into their new house, or are they still with her parents. I hope they have moved because it has been a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Post by Apm1993 »

Ohnonotme wrote:Emily’s latest Insta story is just more confusing. She’s had a pedicure while Beau took the kids to the library and Wendy’s.

I think this could go different ways… They could be separated and Beau could come get the kids to take them somewhere (then she would use that time to do something for herself - pedicure.) That would also explain why she didn’t go with her husband and children.
-or-
Her Insta story from the other day could have nothing to do with her relationship with Beau, especially a separation or divorce. That idea did seem to be ran with since she really gave no indication of that.

imoverit
Informer
Informer

Post by imoverit »

Beau is an asshole and the entire Griffiths family is toxic, I hope Emily is taking the kids far far away from them all. However I would be very surprised if she and Beau are splitting and I’ll believe that when I see it, I’m far more inclined to think she would stay in the marriage because of pressure from religion and family. Which is one reason I find Mormonism toxic as well. Run Emily, run.

Of course Bonnie would make a mega big deal about something like this for herself, if this is what her problems have been about.
Kattiness Everdeen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kattiness Everdeen »

I was letting videos play while I do chores, and this came up. Is it possible that Bonnie was telling the truth about being a certified EMT? What is with these Griffiths women who train for all sorts of jobs and then don't do any of them? Was Saint Jen secretly a phlebotomist that permed hair or something? (Video saved at clip of "EMT card").

ETA: I had no idea you could become an EMT in 3 weeks. The fact that she acts like that makes her equivalent to the nurses at the ER is kind of infuriating.

Kattiness Everdeen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Sorry for the double post, but another Bonnie vid came up. Do they not buy birthday presents for extended family because there are just too many of them, or does it tie in to the Griffith belief that you don't ever give kids what they want for their birthday unless you need it to convince your viewers that you are a good parent? It is so weird to me to show up to a kid's party without a gift.

There was one time that Bonnie had the boys wrap up their broken unwanted toys, and Joel wrapped up Jackson's returned pajamas he lent Cody when he had an accident. That seems more cruel than showing up empty handed. You could at least wrap up a slice of bread, those kids are always going to be hungry.

Also, it was crazy to hear Bonnie mention that Ellie was teaching her how to discipline her kids (e.g. letting it go and not holding a grudge). It didn't seem to stick, but I am shocked that Ellie actually had some legitimate parenting advice.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ba1006 »

Is she ever going to tell us what's making her sad? Why keep bringing that up and not saying why?
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ckc717 »

Drives me nuts that Bonnie lets Boston ride in the front seat. The law in Utah is 13 years old. He should be in the back in a booster seat still.

YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 »

Bonnie should change her channel to "I will link below...." However, she is the one YouTuber who promotes prevention of skin cancer. Her nail claws are back in time to clean up a constructions site. :?

"If I didn't have Bri, my life would freaken fall apart." Tears to smiles in an instance...due to deliveries from the UPS man. I don't know what to say...she lives in a bubble, but something is up in this family with Bonnie and Emily being upset with something they both are not revealing.

Did she do anything about Boston's eyes? I think they are using their kids as thumbnails since her channel is doing terrible. I feel she is filming more content trying to improve her channel views. To give you an idea how terrible things are, I added up last weeks vlogs views (5 days) -> some have been uploaded for almost a week and the total was slightly over 200K. This use to be a daily vlog view number. I don't know how she feels it is worth the money to have a vlog editor since they can't be making money with this added expense.

I'm surprised Joel wouldn't clean up his job site daily with all the subs doing most of the work. So Joel's been giving the kids twenty bucks all summer long to go and spend on junk at a convenience store.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Catface2 »

I bet Boston’s eyes are itchy from all the filth at the meth house he is expected to clean up. She’s an idiot. Poor kid pouted the whole video...looks like he didn’t even get a treat for all his hard work. The other 3 kids got lots of screen time and a treat. She obviously can’t stand him. Disgusting woman.
sheltiefan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sheltiefan »

Catface2 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:53 am I bet Boston’s eyes are itchy from all the filth at the meth house he is expected to clean up. She’s an idiot. Poor kid pouted the whole video...looks like he didn’t even get a treat for all his hard work. The other 3 kids got lots of screen time and a treat. She obviously can’t stand him. Disgusting woman.
Do all that with the dust, etc and then wonder why Boston's eyes are itchy! I went back and watched it and yes, it looked like he didn't get anything. Also, Ellie did not have melanoma!!! She had precancer-they went back in to make sure all was removed when they did a biopsy.
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 »

Damn, she really is putting out shitty content!!! Nice shots of your boob, Bon Bon. How long have you been vlogging??

No thanks on the links for your stupid blower, and your outfit.....she is pathetic.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

So is Joel doing any work at all or just hiring out subs? He even hired someone to plaster all the lines of the dry wall, he couldn’t do that himself? This project is such a money pit.

YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 »

rdt1004 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:51 am So is Joel doing any work at all or just hiring out subs? He even hired someone to plaster all the lines of the dry wall, he couldn’t do that himself? This project is such a money pit.

The meth house lawn, which is his specialty and perhaps the level of his handyman skills, looks nicer. ;) I am surprised at how much he has hired out...in particular hiring painters for both inside and outside.
Josette
Informer
Informer

Post by Josette »

Ckc717 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:24 am Drives me nuts that Bonnie lets Boston ride in the front seat. The law in Utah is 13 years old. He should be in the back in a booster seat still.

Pffft! Laws are for "other" people, not Bonnie. There have been numerous occasions when the kids are not wearing seat belts, which IIRC has been brought up here.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Post by Z3phyr »

If it’s Emily/Beau relationship drama that Bonnie claims to be so upset over, what gives Bonnie the right to exploit that for attention? It’s none of her business. I can’t stand family members like Bonnie that use others’ misfortune as a vehicle for histrionics and attention. I think this clan gossips about each other constantly.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Post by HelloSweetie »

Z3phyr wrote:If it’s Emily/Beau relationship drama that Bonnie claims to be so upset over, what gives Bonnie the right to exploit that for attention? It’s none of her business. I can’t stand family members like Bonnie that use others’ misfortune as a vehicle for histrionics and attention. I think this clan gossips about each other constantly.
The Beau/Emily stuff is all just speculation. Bonnie hasn’t said it has anything to do with that, so it’s a bit of a stretch to hate on her for exploiting their story based solely on assumptions people are making. It’s a tough time for many people, so she could just be sad because winter is coming, or because she realizes Bollie isn’t going to last....

When family members break up though, it does impact more than just the couple. I wouldn’t hate on her for feeling sad about the loss of the status quo. I’d judge her more if she was indifferent to it tbh.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ohnonotme »

Joel really nailed it with the type of neighbourhood he chose to sink their first investment property into. Boarded up houses, and unkempt lawns doesn’t bode well. They are sinking way too much money into this place. If it was in their neighbourhood, maybe understandable, but not in this sketchy area.

Bonnie’s links are making “the description below” longer and longer. Soon she’ll start linking the lettuce she buys, because she keeps getting asked on Instagram what she uses, lol.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:
Catface2 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:53 am I bet Boston’s eyes are itchy from all the filth at the meth house he is expected to clean up. She’s an idiot. Poor kid pouted the whole video...looks like he didn’t even get a treat for all his hard work. The other 3 kids got lots of screen time and a treat. She obviously can’t stand him. Disgusting woman.
Do all that with the dust, etc and then wonder why Boston's eyes are itchy! I went back and watched it and yes, it looked like he didn't get anything. Also, Ellie did not have melanoma!!! She had precancer-they went back in to make sure all was removed when they did a biopsy.
She and Ellie both hype up their "cancers". Neither one of them has actually had anything cancerous removed. Suspicious, precancerous-- yes. Actual melanoma? No. And they used it for clickbait too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happy+Charlie »

Gee Bonnie, why don't you take your son to the doctors and figure to figure what the issue with his eye. My guess he has allergies, maybe seasonal, or irritation from the shit he is exposed to at "our new house." BTW, what the hell is with her constantly references it as their new house when they do not plan to live there for eve a day.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Post by Z3phyr »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:14 pm
Z3phyr wrote:If it’s Emily/Beau relationship drama that Bonnie claims to be so upset over, what gives Bonnie the right to exploit that for attention? It’s none of her business. I can’t stand family members like Bonnie that use others’ misfortune as a vehicle for histrionics and attention. I think this clan gossips about each other constantly.
The Beau/Emily stuff is all just speculation. Bonnie hasn’t said it has anything to do with that, so it’s a bit of a stretch to hate on her for exploiting their story based solely on assumptions people are making. It’s a tough time for many people, so she could just be sad because winter is coming, or because she realizes Bollie isn’t going to last....

When family members break up though, it does impact more than just the couple. I wouldn’t hate on her for feeling sad about the loss of the status quo. I’d judge her more if she was indifferent to it tbh.

All you can do with these people is speculate.
And gossip is socially mandated “hate”.
imoverit
Informer
Informer

Post by imoverit »

Lincoln looks just about the same size as Cody sitting on the bench in the garage in the latest video (about 11:06). I know body types can just be different, but I do hope they make sure he eats enough and aren't just dismissing it as being his natural body type to be small.
Josette
Informer
Informer

Post by Josette »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:20 pm Gee Bonnie, why don't you take your son to the doctors and figure to figure what the issue with his eye. My guess he has allergies, maybe seasonal, or irritation from the shit he is exposed to at "our new house." BTW, what the hell is with her constantly references it as their new house when they do not plan to live there for eve a day.
Another possibility is conjunctivitis (aka pink eye), which is highly contagious. Boston could have easily picked that up at school and if it is pink eye it needs medical attention right away before the entire household is infected. It's also concerning that the kids are expected to work with all this dust & stuff without wearing masks. That can't be good for their lungs.
YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 »

If you want to keep the viewer's interest, you don't just film/upload a six-minute brushing teeth vlog. This is crazy boring, and the only thing I saw was the toothbrush (of course everything is linked) was worn and needed replacing. Who shares mouthwash by everyone drinking from the same bottle and no we don't intentionally try to share germs. She shouldn't be teaching anything related to health.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happy+Charlie »

Today is an instructional vlog teaching the Hoellein boys how to brush their teeth (basically, didn't watch it through). What the Griffith girls fail to recognize is the cavities their children get lots of are not because of the kids', it is their lazy-ass parents doings. Too lazy to supervise basic hygiene and too lazy to fix a proper, filling meal so their kids are not hungry an hour later and filling up on candy. Nice kid shaming vlog, calling them names, Bonnie--you are the only one to be shamed for your parenting technique--"Lazy," Bonnie.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”