Bonnie and Joel: Butt slapping with Bonnie Part 7

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Butt slapping with Bonnie Part 7

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

First, the title bugged me. Obvious clickbait. Second, I was annoyed at that Griffiths thing Bonnie was doing of "smile!" crap that everyone gives Ellie shit about. And third, I went to look at her tags because the clickbait title was so irritating to me that Bonnie used like ridiculous clickbait.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 437396.jpg[/img]

"Genital herpes"??? And her tags are obvious that she's become a YouTuber who is desperate for new views. Which, I get she's a full-time YTer living off that income... but say bye to your dignity. Big chunk of respect lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie and Joel: Butt slapping with Bonnie Part 7

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:First, the title bugged me. Obvious clickbait. Second, I was annoyed at that Griffiths thing Bonnie was doing of "smile!" crap that everyone gives Ellie shit about. And third, I went to look at her tags because the clickbait title was so irritating to me that Bonnie used like ridiculous clickbait.

"Genital herpes"??? And her tags are obvious that she's become a YouTuber who is desperate for new views. Which, I get she's a full-time YTer living off that income... but say bye to your dignity. Big chunk of respect lost.

That's definitely a lot of herpes!

Needing YT income pretty much means selling out. I had high hopes that Joel would have a project going on and that it would stay a side-gig for Bonnie. I guess even if he gets a job she's in it for the lifestyle E&J have Image
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:First, the title bugged me. Obvious clickbait. Second, I was annoyed at that Griffiths thing Bonnie was doing of "smile!" crap that everyone gives Ellie shit about. And third, I went to look at her tags because the clickbait title was so irritating to me that Bonnie used like ridiculous clickbait.

That's definitely a lot of herpes!

Needing YT income pretty much means selling out. I had high hopes that Joel would have a project going on and that it would stay a side-gig for Bonnie. I guess even if he gets a job she's in it for the lifestyle E&J have Image
Hahaha "that's a lot of heroes" cracked me up.

The YouTube curse!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

*Herpes

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Wow. Why would anyone want a video of themselves and their children to be associated with herpes? I get that cold sores are technically a type of herpes but... "bonnie hoellein living with herpes" and "genital herpes" are taking it a little too far... Isn't she worried people are going to think she legitimately has herpes?

Not only is the clickbait strong with this one, but the stupidity runs deep as well.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Wow. Why would anyone want a video of themselves and their children to be associated with herpes? I get that cold sores are technically a type of herpes but... "bonnie hoellein living with herpes" and "genital herpes" are taking it a little too far... Isn't she worried people are going to think she legitimately has herpes?

Not only is the clickbait strong with this one, but the stupidity runs deep as well.

Wait. One of the tags is "Genital Herpes?" Guess she isn't worried about people thinking she has it.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Wait. One of the tags is "Genital Herpes?" Guess she isn't worried about people thinking she has it.
Yep, and I just noticed "STD" in the tag list too, I'd overlooked that one at first. Come on Bonnie, this is a new low.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Yep, and I just noticed "STD" in the tag list too, I'd overlooked that one at first. Come on Bonnie, this is a new low.

WTF come on Bonnie, you were better than that!!
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

One of the tags is "Griffith's living with Herpes." Is there ANY chance she thinks to lump her sisters together like that and doesn't read here?

Who else is searching for (or referring to that group as) the Griffith's?

Also, the tag "herpe" made me chuckle. I've never heard of someone having just one
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Unfreakingbelievable. Nice Mormon sensibilities. As bad as Carlie Butler with her MILF and f word tags.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh my god I didn't see "herpe" either how can people go through life being so stupid? It's baffling that anyone can have such a lack of knowledge about the language that they speak.

Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Oh my god I didn't see "herpe" either how can people go through life being so stupid? It's baffling that anyone can have such a lack of knowledge about the language that they speak.

She isn't dumb, she is knows exactly what she's doing, she's doing it on purpose, she's money hungry and pathetic.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I do think it's funny that a month ago everyone here was fine with calling it Herpes, and I was the one arguing that using that word was pretty extreme. Most people argued that using that word was fine because that's what it is. Now that Bonnie does it's though, it's different?

I still agree it's extreme and have no idea what she's thinking these days, but it is funny that it's ok to use the word Herpes here because it's clinically correct, but not ok for the person that actually lives with it.
I think you're missing the point but I'm not going to debate it further.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:Oh my god I didn't see "herpe" either how can people go through life being so stupid? It's baffling that anyone can have such a lack of knowledge about the language that they speak.

She isn't dumb, she is knows exactly what she's doing, she's doing it on purpose, she's money hungry and pathetic.
I know that. I called her dumb because "herpe" isn't a word. Does she that just because it has an "s" on the end that you can remove it and get another word?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tratra58 wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:And why pj's on when they are going to supper?
It's their family trademark.
New merch line? 8-)
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sarai wrote:I'm not going to watch the video, because I don't want any herpes videos in my recommended list lol
:? :D
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Wow. Why would anyone want a video of themselves and their children to be associated with herpes? I get that cold sores are technically a type of herpes but... "bonnie hoellein living with herpes" and "genital herpes" are taking it a little too far... Isn't she worried people are going to think she legitimately has herpes?

I guess it goes back to the weird lack of boundaries set down by ice_cream_knee_licking Grandma. Jennifer would be proud.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Along with #genital herpes is:
#gross
#disturbing
#std

Bonnie actively choosing those hashtags put's her in the same boat as Ellie for me now.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

thenightowl wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

WTF come on Bonnie, you were better than that!!
The YouTube vlog they can add tags? Where are the tag list?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”