Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I'm 31 and use kiddie cutlery most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tratra58 wrote:I could appreciate going to look for Valentines and the constant changing of kids's minds with their picks. After a while, it can be frustrating. They also alluded to cabin fever which is real and it is noticeable siblings not getting along being indoors this much. On another topic, just thinking about Jackson who they said they were watching, I hope they send Boston to a "real" preschool next year before kindergarten. He is home a lot, especially in the winter and it will help him to know the basics starting off in school.
I'm glad she mentioned expectation vs reality, and realized that it was her fault for having manifested those expectations in the first place. I definitely know I'm guilty of this and get frustrated/disappointed.

One of the first indications that our son had anxiety was that simple things like picking out a toy became long, drawn out processes that usually ended in tears for no apparent reason. I know it must have been frustrating that Cody and Olivia kept changing their minds, but at least they seemed to be able to choose without too much drana Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
tratra58 wrote:I could appreciate going to look for Valentines and the constant changing of kids's minds with their picks. After a while, it can be frustrating. They also alluded to cabin fever which is real and it is noticeable siblings not getting along being indoors this much. On another topic, just thinking about Jackson who they said they were watching, I hope they send Boston to a "real" preschool next year before kindergarten. He is home a lot, especially in the winter and it will help him to know the basics starting off in school.
I'm glad she mentioned expectation vs reality, and realized that it was her fault for having manifested those expectations in the first place. I definitely know I'm guilty of this and get frustrated/disappointed.

One of the first indications that our son had anxiety was that simple things like picking out a toy became long, drawn out processes that usually ended in tears for no apparent reason. I know it must have been frustrating that Cody and Olivia kept changing their minds, but at least they seemed to be able to choose without too much drana Image
That was one of the clues that my son had Asperger's. He couldn't choose, because he would get overwhelmed thinking of the ramifications of every choice, even simple choices like which treat he was getting at the grocery store. I can see how anxiety causes the same kind of drama. Sometimes it would get so hard to be patient, and trying to rush him would only make it worse. One of those things you learn to work around.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

That was one of the clues that my son had Asperger's. He couldn't choose, because he would get overwhelmed thinking of the ramifications of every choice, even simple choices like which treat he was getting at the grocery store. I can see how anxiety causes the same kind of drama. Sometimes it would get so hard to be patient, and trying to rush him would only make it worse. One of those things you learn to work around.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
My son has Aspbergers as well. For a while (before he was diagnosed) when l saw him melt over choices l tried helping by flipping coins, rock paper scissors, etc. He'd have massive meltdowns over which ever way the results went. He'd tell me the game was putting too much pressure on him. I had never seen anyone cry over rock paper scissors before. It definitely takes patience to parent an Aspbergers child.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kathpt »

Makes me sad that they don't post on weekends... but that's just bc I have nothing better to do ahah
Loved the dress she was wearing yday in her vlog and today in Ellie's vlog. It looks gorgeous on her.
you can call me kath.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”