• Advertisement

Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

Postby chipmunks » Fri May 12, 2017 3:41 pm

caught up and as if Boston wasn't my favorite little tyke enough, we have a shared affinity for chip and dale! he was too sweet throughout today's vlog.

I've liked seeing Disney through their eyes. it's a good mix of montages and talking. some vloggers just do constant montage in the parks and that's not entertaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chipmunks
Informer

Advertisement

Postby lmmomSD » Fri May 12, 2017 3:47 pm

I would have enjoyed it more without Bonnie cackling and squealing, (and those eyelashes, ugh! She really needs to trim them)but it was great to see the kids experience Disneyland. They really enjoyed meeting the characters, and it was definitely a special time. I hope they can go back when Lincoln is bigger!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:20 pm

I love seeing how mesmerized Boston is in Disney. Tbh, I get a little teary eyed as well as Bonnie! <3 He's my favorite little guy.
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby pendleton » Fri May 12, 2017 8:14 pm

lmmomSD wrote:I would have enjoyed it more without Bonnie cackling and squealing, (and those eyelashes, ugh! She really needs to trim them)but it was great to see the kids experience Disneyland. They really enjoyed meeting the characters, and it was definitely a special time. I hope they can go back when Lincoln is bigger!

Omg, I can't take either of those things anymore! I also hate when Bonnie repeats the same sentence over again right after saying it!
pendleton
Amateur

Postby Namm » Fri May 12, 2017 10:24 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I love seeing how mesmerized Boston is in Disney. Tbh, I get a little teary eyed as well as Bonnie! <3 He's my favorite little guy.

Boston rules :D
Namm
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sat May 13, 2017 3:16 am

And when Cody turned around and winked at the camera, was pretty cute too.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby KeepingItReal07 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:51 pm

How old are her kids?

KeepingItReal07
Amateur

Postby CallieT » Sat May 13, 2017 1:26 pm

KeepingItReal07 wrote:How old are her kids?

Olivia is almost 8, turning 8 in July I think, Cody just turned 6, Boston will be 4 in a couple weeks and Lincoln is about 20 months or so
CallieT
Informer

Postby GymChick » Sat May 13, 2017 3:19 pm

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:[quote="PostyMcPosterston"]Was the plaid a female? I remember seeing someone in the vlogs thinking "why is she invading their space?" If so, now I know.

Bonnie is irking me out more and more (obviously). I don't like hearing her gasps of amazement over the kids'. I don't like hearing her laughing into the camera. And I can't stand how naive she can be, such as giving enough time in anticipation of lines. I know she's never been, but come on. I feel like that's total common sense. Last, "BOW teek" what?!

The plaid was a man, but there was a nanny as well. Here's a pic with both of them.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170511/d0c2df0ea96a9ae2205d1a004e563a0d.png[/img]

Woah, is it just me, or does Olivia need some new clothes? She must have just had a growth spurt. That shirt and shorts are too small on her.

A lot of her clothes have been too small for awhile. That pretty black and white striped dress has been too tight on her for months. And naturally, of course. She's just due for some new clothes. That outfit in the photo (and yes that's be woman I saw! Lol) was purchased quite awhile ago, if I remember correctly.

I think Olivia is like Bonnie, thicker than the other girls in her family. Bonnie was pretty slim as a child, it makes me incredibly curious what kind of meals their parents cooked for them. Beau, Ruby, Ellie, and Julie seem to look "metabolism thin" meaning that they effortlessly stay string beans regardless of their eating. I feel like maybe they were given a lot of sugary filler treats and small meals, just based on what I've seen the youtubers Griffiths do. I think that habit will be detrimental for Olivia in the future. I'm still holding on to Bonnie or Bryan going on a major health kick lol. So I can feel motivated even more, if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Can you imagine if Ellie has a girl with more of Bonnie's metabolism, and if she has brown hair....lord her whole life she will get looks and comments and shitty portions. Still bugs me that look Ellie gave Jared when he was talking about Bonnie calling him thin. SORRY I know not Ellie's thread lol

GymChick
Guru Gossiper

Postby littlebaby » Sat May 13, 2017 3:46 pm

^ Sometimes I think about how many Griffiths grandchildren are blonde (literally all 17 of them, with a few bordering on dirty blonde/light brown). It's not something I thought about until Jennifer visited with Cannon and I was like holy shit, a brown-haired kid. I think another time I noticed the abundance of blondes was when Ellie filmed Jackson and Boston playing in the playroom at the gym while Ellie and Bonnie were working out, and nearly every kid in the frame was blonde. It's a different world out there (coming from a blonde-haired, blue-eyed gal myself). If Ellie had a brunette girl, it'd be something she'd address passive-aggressively in a "light hearted" comment ("is she even my daughter!?")

littlebaby
True Gossiper

Postby Caisflame » Sun May 14, 2017 8:12 am

Ellie posted a picture of herself with Lincoln on her Instagram story, and he looks exactly like Olivia did in some pictures Bonnie shared when she was 2. To me, Cody is the only one who has a totally unique look out of them all. And he's smaller while Oliva, Boston, and Lincoln seem to be heavier set. I love it when siblings look like each other, mine grew up looking like we were strangers.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby nc_mom » Mon May 15, 2017 5:42 am

It always amazes me how much B&J don't seem to stress school and learning. On today's last Disney vlog they finally get home after the endless vacations they have been taking and Bonnie announces to the kids "do you know what we're going to do after church tomorrow?" I thought she would say that we need to catch up on your school work and start studying. Instead she said: "we're going to watch Dumbo" LOL. Really irresponsible imo!
nc_mom
Talker

Postby Parkerwar » Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am

Who gives a 20 month old free reign on a huge bag of skittles candy?

I think I'll pass on Bonnie's tetanus mashed potatoes.
Parkerwar
Talker

Postby Caisflame » Mon May 15, 2017 8:31 am

That clickbait is so bad, it's cringey. I wonder who comes up with the titles since Joel edits, him or Bonnie. Bonnie used to be one of the only "real" vloggers. She didn't try to make things out to be something they weren't. They're changing more and more everyday and it's so unfortunate. It's becoming clear that it's all about the views and money now. Fame hungry. What a shame. She was the last Griffiths vlogger I really liked watching, now it's just unbearable.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby crowmtmom78 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 am

Did anyone else think Bonnie's speech at the beginning was a bit odd? I mean , it's great that she thanked her fans, but it seemed like an afterthought.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer

Postby marshmallowfluf » Mon May 15, 2017 8:35 am

The skittles scene was just annoying.. Boston asks for 2 and they scold him and tell him to be grateful that he got one. While his baby brother is holding the whole bag??

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper

Postby nc_mom » Mon May 15, 2017 9:17 am

Caisflame wrote:That clickbait is so bad, it's cringey. I wonder who comes up with the titles since Joel edits, him or Bonnie. Bonnie used to be one of the only "real" vloggers. She didn't try to make things out to be something they weren't. They're changing more and more everyday and it's so unfortunate. It's becoming clear that it's all about the views and money now. Fame hungry. What a shame. She was the last Griffiths vlogger I really liked watching, now it's just unbearable.

You have to understand that once they start making easy money on youTube they no longer want to go back to how they were. The money is heady stuff for them...vacations they never took before, new houses, all sorts of perks...the list goes on and on. Money seems to change all of them sooner or later. The way to keep the money rolling in is to get views and more views and more subscribers. So the click bait will continue and probably get worse. They are all sweet and genuine just starting out but boy does money and fame ever change them. I'm not specifically only calling out B&J...this affects every one I've watched. It's the young viewers, too that fall for the click bait and jack up their revenue!!
nc_mom
Talker

Postby jaynshann » Mon May 15, 2017 9:36 am

marshmallowfluf wrote:The skittles scene was just annoying.. Boston asks for 2 and they scold him and tell him to be grateful that he got one. While his baby brother is holding the whole bag??

Seriously!!! I get that sugar is bad for you but you know what l cringe at as much if not more.... the amount of food coloring those kids take in. How often to you see their little mouths bright blue or red. My relatives are all from England, several still live there and artificial coloring is banned. It's banned in many countries. TERRIBLE
for your body but especially little growing ones.

jaynshann
Talker

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:36 am

The vlog was kind of all over the place. Bonnie randomly pulling the camera out to thank everyone (?), forgetting the doll on the plane, and a never ending clip of Lincoln with a bag of skittles. I couldn't sit through it all.
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon May 15, 2017 10:41 am

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:The vlog was kind of all over the place. Bonnie randomly pulling the camera out to thank everyone (?), forgetting the doll on the plane, and a never ending clip of Lincoln with a bag of skittles. I couldn't sit through it all.

I wonder if her sister being pregnant again has her a little sad that she is not.

Our family is complete, but I still get a little sad when I find out others are having more. If their house was bigger, I bet she and Joel would be tempted to try for one more. I get the impression that it's the only thing holding them back.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Mon May 15, 2017 10:45 am

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Bonnie Hoellein