• Advertisement

Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:50 pm

BlazeMercy wrote:So classy. :eyeroll: Thought Mormons preach modesty? Image

Woof. That's unflattering for anyone.

I just wanted to reply so I could tell you I loved your icon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby alexandriablue » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:23 pm

What is it with the Griffiths sisters and clenching their butt cheeks?

I really can't think of one reason why they would show this on video... Any ideas?
alexandriablue
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:26 pm

I don't get it. They posted another with Ellie and Ruby (I think) also from behind, saying "Flex, sisters!" I love my sisters a lot. But we just don't post pictures of us clenching our butts on social media.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:51 pm

alexandriablue wrote:What is it with the Griffiths sisters and clenching their butt cheeks?

I really can't think of one reason why they would show this on video... Any ideas?

For some reason they think it's hilarious.

IDGI
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:19 am

alexandriablue wrote:What is it with the Griffiths sisters and clenching their butt cheeks?

Probably the only way they can hold in all their shit.

They let their guard down and unclench and whomp! Poo-nami!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby amyfalafal » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:35 am

Is there any possibility that they are trolling us with the clenching? Just a thought!
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:27 am

That's just gross. There's nothing cute about a saggy, flabby ass.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Addicted2vlogs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:58 am

I love when Aunt Linda is in the vlogs! The way she embraced Joel was too precious!

Now we know why the door had to be locked at Jennifers.. One of the many things that appeared in Ruby's vlog... Boston kissed Eve, she told Ruby, Boston gets very angry and yells in her face "I told you not to tell!"
I would kill to have been a fly on the wall in Jennifer's kitchen with Bonnie and Ruby.

Addicted2vlogs
Talker

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:05 am

RootBeerFloatie wrote:That's just gross. There's nothing cute about a saggy, flabby ass.

I think the problem is the whole modesty thing. I don't think it would be any cuter if she were model thin

I actually think it's great to see bigger women confident enough to wear swimwear. There's just a difference between a candid photo where someone just happens to be wearing a swimsuit, and one where they are trying to get people to look at their butt. That's not very modest.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:38 am

I loved Bonnie's look in today's vlog. So glad to see them devoting time/money to a good cause. Aunt Linda really seems to love Bonnie and Joel, and I like the way they don't talk down to her. This is definitely in stark contrast to how Ellie and Jennifer do.

Joel interacting with the kids the whole vlog was just the sweetest thing! It's pretty clear how much they miss him when he's away. I enjoyed seeing him dancing with the kids. Seeing him dancing and being silly with Jackson almost made me sad for Jacks. It was such a genuine interaction, and I don't think he gets a lot of that with his own parents. (Around 7 min mark).
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:11 am

Awww Aunt Linda loves Joel! Their interaction seemed genuine, whereas you see Ellie with her vacant, fake, "so fun" when talking to her.

The only thing that would have made the vlog better, would have been if Bonnie explained what Enable Utah does. Most adults could gather the idea of what they do, but it would have been awesome for Bonnie to educate and promote a little more. Until today's vlog, I thought she was just randomly going to be there for promoting herself and Drake White lol.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Postby RecklessDisregard » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:00 am

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Awww Aunt Linda loves Joel! Their interaction seemed genuine, whereas you see Ellie with her vacant, fake, "so fun" when talking to her.

The only thing that would have made the vlog better, would have been if Bonnie explained what Enable Utah does. Most adults could gather the idea of what they do, but it would have been awesome for Bonnie to educate and promote a little more. Until today's vlog, I thought she was just randomly going to be there for promoting herself and Drake White lol.

I think she did explain that the concert/meetup at the concert was for an organization "that helps people like my Aunt Linda," or something similar. Also that other family members would be there as well. It's been in the last week or so, tucked in a monologue. But until then, I also thought it was an icky self-promotion thing.

But I agree, she could have explained it a little more thoroughly, especially since she has some young viewers. I don't want to bash her about this though... I really like to see those who have a platform using it for good.

I wonder if the "other family members" will include her sisters? I can't stomach Ellie or Ruby anymore, so I rarely watch their vlogs, and skip through the monologues when I do. Have any of them mentioned it?

Re: that picture. I'm glad they're confident enough to do that and post it online. It's not very modest, so I find it a bit bizarre, but whatever. As obsessed as they are with their childrens' butts, this is entirely unsurprising. Also, Ruby's figure is amazing for having had 6 kids. Good genes, I guess. (In terms of appearance... Intelligence, less so.)
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper

Postby BlazeMercy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:25 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:That's just gross. There's nothing cute about a saggy, flabby ass.

I think the problem is the whole modesty thing. I don't think it would be any cuter if she were model thin

I actually think it's great to see bigger women confident enough to wear swimwear. There's just a difference between a candid photo where someone just happens to be wearing a swimsuit, and one where they are trying to get people to look at their butt. That's not very modest.

That was my point is posting it. I think she has an ok booty for being a thicker woman but as a woman you just don't post things like that on social media. I'm not even a christian/churchy type but I feel she should def be more modest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
BlazeMercy
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:55 pm

And does anyone know what a "Butt squeezing time" is? Besides as someone else said, diarrhea? And that doesn't sound like fun.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:06 pm

Eh. I've got a flat but somehow flabby white girl ass that I'd never show off because I know it's not cute; I don't know why she decided that was a good enough picture to share on social media. That's like if Bryan posted a picture of himself shirtless soley to shoe off his chest... just, please, no. Nobody needs or wants to see any of that.

Probably makes me a bitch, but that's cool. That picture is gross to me.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Parkerwar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:15 am

Not trying to be rude but Bonnie probably thinks she has a great butt because Joel is always telling her stuff like that to keep her in a good mood.

I'm not as big as Bonnie, but even if I was skinny and in perfect shape, I'm just not that vain. That's way too much butt cheek for a public pic. It's all up her butt, too.
Parkerwar
Talker

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:41 am

I loved today's vlog! Despite questionable parenting choices, those kids are really lovely. Olivia loved her gift. That cake was gorgeous. And everyone looked so good in today's vlog. I loved Olivia's new dress. And Lincoln matching his older boys made me almost want to go pick up my 19 month old from school early to just be around toddler energy lol. ALMOST.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:40 am

So I haven't watched, but my daughter said Ellie was "acting like an idiot" when Olivia was opening her presents. What a shock. Not. Can't let the birthday girl get all the attention.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:42 am

Parkerwar wrote:Not trying to be rude but Bonnie probably thinks she has a great butt because Joel is always telling her stuff like that to keep her in a good mood.

I'm not as big as Bonnie, but even if I was skinny and in perfect shape, I'm just not that vain. That's way too much butt cheek for a public pic. It's all up her butt, too.

She did that when she was in Hawaii too, and I said something about it, and everyone said that they were happy she was so confident. Ellie posts butt pictures too. I just don't get it. There's confident, and there's posting your butt cheeks all over Instagram.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:50 am

lmmomSD wrote:
Parkerwar wrote:Not trying to be rude but Bonnie probably thinks she has a great butt because Joel is always telling her stuff like that to keep her in a good mood.

She did that when she was in Hawaii too, and I said something about it, and everyone said that they were happy she was so confident. Ellie posts butt pictures too. I just don't get it. There's confident, and there's posting your butt cheeks all over Instagram.

But there is also criticizing modesty and body shaming. Modesty issues aside, the fact that she's bigger should have no bearing on what she should be able to post if she wants.

Lol. How dare she feel like she looks good because her husband tells her so
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:50 am

lmmomSD wrote:So I haven't watched, but my daughter said Ellie was "acting like an idiot" when Olivia was opening her presents. What a shock. Not. Can't let the birthday girl get all the attention.

Ellie wasn't in Bonnie's vlog.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:35 am

Why would Ellie put that on Bonnie's hair?? Isn't it obvious it could have ripped out the extensions. She's just so immature and always has to pop up some how.
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby Parkerwar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:47 am

HelloSweetie wrote:

Joel and the kids must act and say certain things to stay on her good emotional side whether it's true or not. Her vanity has led her to post her butt cheeks for the world to see. Bonnie is the only one who is getting laughed at.
Parkerwar
Talker

Postby Nuna » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 am

Parkerwar wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Joel and the kids must act and say certain things to stay on her good emotional side whether it's true or not. Her vanity has led her to post her butt cheeks for the world to see. Bonnie is the only one who is getting laughed at.

I'm sorry but I definitely disagree with this. I think we've seen Bonnie and Joel enough to see that they clearly have a strong attraction to one another. I believe Joel naturally finds Bonnie attractive and makes this clear and there is nothing wrong with that.

Bonnie was looking for laughs, not to seduce all the men of IG. Like someone else said, side-eye the hypocrisy of the whole modesty argument, but the fact that she's "unattractive" to some should have no bearing on whether she should have posted the picture of not if she feels confident. I know many bigger women that are beautiful, even if the fashion industry tells us they aren't. Beauty standards vary greatly by region.

But it seems silly to suggest that Joel is somehow just lying about his wife being attractive. It's like people expect a vlogger's family to dislike them just because we do :?
Nuna
Talker

Postby Nuna » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 am

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Why would Ellie put that on Bonnie's hair?? Isn't it obvious it could have ripped out the extensions. She's just so immature and always has to pop up some how.

Ellie is so manic. I'm really starting to wonder if perhaps she doesn't have some form of social anxiety that is worsened when she sees a camera is on her.
Nuna
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Bonnie Hoellein