Part 12: viewtopic.php?t=13067

Continue!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Pack-Cacking it | Part 13

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Continuing off of the Julie and Joel would make a great couple discussion on the other thread...

Opposites often attract for a reason. I believe that relationships need balance, and have seen many relationships go wrong because the couples were too similar (but also too different). Pair two passive partners and nothing gets done, and feelings are never expressed. Two lazy partners and there is no drive. If a relationship has two career driven partners, then often the relationship itself takes a backseat and becomes a business deal of its own. It's interesting how we often need a partner that challenges the way we see the world, and the ideals we grew up with. For example, my husband is incredibly frugal, whereas I'm more inclined to spend. Over the years he has learned to lighten up a bit and have some flexible spending, and I have learned to save more.

Specifically to Julie and Joel then, from what I've seen of them they are nurturers who want those around them to be happy and taken care of. Spouse, parents, children, etc. If Julie and Joel were both together they would spend all their time taking care of others, and not taking care of themselves. Joel wouldn't think to fulfill Julie's needs as he does Bonnie's because Julie wouldn't reveal she needed anything. Similarly, Julie with Joel. I think it could be a combination where both were struggling, and just never able to express that out of fear of disappointing the other and disrupting their happy home.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

^^^ came here to say the same thing. Haha

J&J's personalities may mesh well, but that's the type of pairing that would only thrive in friendship. In a marriage, there needs to be balance. Opposites definitely attract for a reason!
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Both of you are so right on everything! Good you ended the idea of them as a couple before the fantasies got a little bit out there ;)
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

HelloSweetie wrote:Continuing off of the Julie and Joel would make a great couple discussion on the other thread...

Opposites often attract for a reason. I believe that relationships need balance, and have seen many relationships go wrong because the couples were too similar (but also too different). Pair two passive partners and nothing gets done, and feelings are never expressed. Two lazy partners and there is no drive. If a relationship has two career driven partners, then often the relationship itself takes a backseat and becomes a business deal of its own. It's interesting how we often need a partner that challenges the way we see the world, and the ideals we grew up with. For example, my husband is incredibly frugal, whereas I'm more inclined to spend. Over the years he has learned to lighten up a bit and have some flexible spending, and I have learned to save more.

Specifically to Julie and Joel then, from what I've seen of them they are nurturers who want those around them to be happy and taken care of. Spouse, parents, children, etc. If Julie and Joel were both together they would spend all their time taking care of others, and not taking care of themselves. Joel wouldn't think to fulfill Julie's needs as he does Bonnie's because Julie wouldn't reveal she needed anything. Similarly, Julie with Joel. I think it could be a combination where both were struggling, and just never able to express that out of fear of disappointing the other and disrupting their happy home.
This is a great point. I think Joel and Bonnie really balance each other out and adore each other. I could never EVER picture Joel and Julie together. I think Joel loves that Bonnie is a little firecracker :D
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I haven't watched them in a while (or any vloggers really, been tired of youtube lately) can anyone explain what the new title is referencing?
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Defuego wrote:I haven't watched them in a while (or any vloggers really, been tired of youtube lately) can anyone explain what the new title is referencing?
Lincoln's attempt to say "backpack" - he almost got it right, lol. And he wore that backpack all day. He loves it, hahah. Quite endearing.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ehhhh. I like Bonnie a lot and I really love Joel, but I definitely did not need to hear him fart multiple times in today's vlog lol. Gross.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

I like the blooper videos but couldn't finish this one. By 30 secs it wad already driving me nuts because of the horrible editing. Bloopers are already random clips, there is no need to split each individual "blooper" into a bunch of 3 second clips and mix-and-match them. It was very confusing and annoying to watch, I had no idea what was happening.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I thought the bloopers were funny at first and a nice addition every month but now they just show how often they refilm something and how set up some things are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Ive never been a fan of the bloopers, but Im not even going to try and watch todays. I have no desire to see a video of them farting.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I made it about a minute in- maximum.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I hate how Bonnie makes 6 year old Cody out to be a wimp because he's scared to kill spiders, yet she's a grown woman and freaks out worse than him when it comes to spiders. Adult up and kill it yourself, or at the very least change your attitude so your child doesn't think he should be scared of spiders. When you act terrified in front of a 6 year old, they're going to feel the same way.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

These were actually the first bloopers I enjoyed, i laughed out loud multiple times. Especially at 7.13 when Lincoln inadvertently said ‘you bitch’

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Man, this thread has been dead lately. Haha *tumbleweed rolls by*

I just wanna put it out there that, while watching today's vlog, I realized how biased I am (duh) and had to laugh at myself for it. As I watched the clip where Bonnie and Julie bump mouths, I was thinking about how Bonnie is probably going to get hell for it here, and how I actually thought the clip was funny. But, then I imagined if Bonnie would've done the same thing with Ellie, how grossed out and irritated I would have been.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

It still was gross. I am very close to my sister but nope would never do that. I can laugh at bonnie and Julie though. I think they are just more likeable people. Now if Ruby and Ellie did that..........barf

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

^ Haha I totally agree. It definitely was still gross, but I think the, "I feel so alive!" comment afterward is what made it funny.

Omg...Ruby & Ellie bumping mouths... *shudder*
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:^ Haha I totally agree. It definitely was still gross, but I think the, "I feel so alive!" comment afterward is what made it funny.

Omg...Ruby & Ellie bumping mouths... *shudder*
I can hear the screaming from Ellie already!

But I agree. I wasn't bothered by things like this from Ellie in the beginning either. For example, I used to think it was sweet how she'd kiss Jared, but now I can't help but honk she's trying to Hoover his face offer suck out his soul. I also used to think Jared was sweet and funny. I guess maybe it's a fine line between funny and obnoxious and after awhile you just start to get annoyed by the same things you used to think were amusing. It's like overusing a joke Image
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

I agree about the short cuts on the blooper vlog. I would have preferred to have just seen the whole clip at one time. I also didn't need the farting, but I don't think I would have even realized that was what was happening if I hadn't read it here first. They should have just left that out. Not everyone finds potty humour that funny.

Lincoln saying "bitch" was just adorable though! I also like the little bloopers of the kids. Seeing them start over and set up some of their talks didn't bother me because it makes sense for sponsorships and things. I didn't feel we were seeing a change in personality between takes, so it didn't make me think they were being fake like Jared's famous playdate scene. I totally thought the thumbnail of Boston was Cody!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bonnie and Joel: Pack-Cacking it | Part 13

Unread post by littlebaby »

I honestly love how much Bonnie laughs in vlogs. I think she has a lot of genuine joy in her life and can find happiness in the simplest of things. I also love her wheezy laugh because I laugh the same!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”