Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

YTIUH
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by YTIUH »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder how Joel feels about the highlight reel? It doesn't seem in his character to be OK with calling people out like that, but maybe Im wrong.
Who says Joel saw it? He doesn’t own a smartphone
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

YTIUH wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder how Joel feels about the highlight reel? It doesn't seem in his character to be OK with calling people out like that, but maybe Im wrong.
Who says Joel saw it? He doesn’t own a smartphone
I'm betting he doesn't because she's made no mention of the couch in the vlogs again. I'm betting if she wanted to piss people off some more (I say that sarcastically because the only person that's pissed off is her), she'd mention it in the vlog. But since she appears to be a cynic, insecure person, I'm betting she won't. I think Twitter & Instagram were enough for her - and Joel doesn't see that side of her.
you can call me kath.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

WOW, I just saw her instagram post and her "Mean" highlight reel. What a total bitch! And here I thought she was the nice Griffiths. Eek.
KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

I think Bonnie's reply to the 'bullying' about her couch is uncalled for, stating your opinion and saying, 'I don't like the couch, its color doesn't match the living room' is not bullying it's just their opinion. Naming them publicly when you know that your followers will attack them is not a good look. I feel like she saw Anna Saccone's tweets about her cyberbullies and thought she'd jump on the bandwagon too (I actually agreed with and liked Anna's Tweets).I feel like all the feedback and questions about Bollie have made her very defensive and her attitude has definitely changed, its not easy to admit that you messed up with pricing,quality,design etc when you've worked hard on something. It's disappointing to see that deleting any negative criticism or questions regarding Bollie and just 'Sweeping everything under the mat' is how she handles things. ---I posted this on the bollie thread but I do think that Bonnies attitude has changed.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

A nice company would deliver the couch sure, but for a fee. Now that Joel has a truck I bet he’d have a hard time paying $50 delivery charges when he can just do it himself.

That said, if the couch came from a company it should have protective wrapping on it. I haven’t watched that vlog so I don’t know if it did or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

It really, truly is incredibly ugly and doesn't go at all with her decor. From what we've seen I would have thought she'd have a better sense of style than that, so I do wonder if there's something we're not getting to hear about. Either that is not the couch she custom-ordered, she got incredibly stupid when she pressed the buy button, for there never was a custom order to begin with and she just said so to show off. Either way it really does look terrible. If they custom ordered from some local place I could see them going to pick it up themselves but otherwise anything she ordered online would have been shipped to her, I didn't watch that original vlog so I don't know if she specified anything about it then.

I wonder if they were planning to redo their decor to match the couch but couldn't afford it because of the demonetization and then the flop of their clothing line, and now she's all pissy because she knows that it looks terrible but can't afford to fix it. Hmmmm..
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

HelloSweetie wrote:A nice company would deliver the couch sure, but for a fee. Now that Joel has a truck I bet he’d have a hard time paying $50 delivery charges when he can just do it himself.

That said, if the couch came from a company it should have protective wrapping on it. I haven’t watched that vlog so I don’t know if it did or not.

It was in protective wrapping and was on Joel’s truck.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 059a22.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

littlebaby wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:A nice company would deliver the couch sure, but for a fee. Now that Joel has a truck I bet he’d have a hard time paying $50 delivery charges when he can just do it himself.

It was in protective wrapping and was on Joel’s truck.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 059a22.jpg[/img]

There is also a label on it. I don’t think it’s a Craigslist couch. The leather also looks too stiff to me to be previously used.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

To me, it doesn't look like it was used. I found it weird also about how she had 30 minutes. I feel like if it was coming from a store that wouldn't have been told though. You don't order from furniture stores and have them tell you "Be here within the next 30 minutes"
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Many people post new home items on craigslist they buy them at wholesale auctions supercheap and list them for a profit. I know because I’ve bought brand new area rugs off craigslist... recently. Much more affordable than my local stores or even online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:To me, it doesn't look like it was used. I found it weird also about how she had 30 minutes. I feel like if it was coming from a store that wouldn't have been told though. You don't order from furniture stores and have them tell you "Be here within the next 30 minutes"
Maybe it’s someone they know who works in a furniture store and this one accidentally “fell” off the truck and was sold by the driver.....wink wink...
Sometimes when people feel forced to keep up with the Jones they go to extremes when they don’t want to spend the cash. “Just a theory”
notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsarah »

amyfalafal wrote:So I come here because it's my guilty pleasure after an average day with kids and work. I don't like watching many shows so this is just as entertaining. But really after Bollie was launched, I really dont feel any guilty pleasure watching Bonnie or Ellie anymore. Really, it's just pathetic and so easy to see how delusional and opportunistic they have become.
Same I unsubscribed two days ago.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Omg I just realized Bonnie blocked me on instagram. All I did was like a comment that said she shouldn't be stooping down to this level by calling people out. I NEVER comment on anything. So dead right now.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Offtopic: Did anyone else notice Bonnie's thumbnail today? The side profile of the physician looks like Raj from the big bang theory. #lameobservation
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

I now watch their videos through hooktube so they don't get a view. This page also lists tags...I assume the ones Bonnie adds when they upload the video. For today's video one of the tags was rhinoplasty. Boston went to the dr to have his nose looked at, but adding a tag for rhinoplasty seems a shady way to get views from people looking for videos on a nose job. I can't believe this one time, enjoyable family has fallen down the YouTube fame rabbit hole. It's really sad.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Vlog4money wrote:I now watch their videos through hooktube so they don't get a view. This page also lists tags...I assume the ones Bonnie adds when they upload the video. For today's video one of the tags was rhinoplasty. Boston went to the dr to have his nose looked at, but adding a tag for rhinoplasty seems a shady way to get views from people looking for videos on a nose job. I can't believe this one time, enjoyable family has fallen down the YouTube fame rabbit hole. It's really sad.

If Boston were to have any repair done on his nose by the plastics guy it would have been a rhinoplasty. That isn’t just a “nose job” like people think it is. Men get them all the time after bar fights and other blunt trauma.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

He didn't go there to inquire about surgery. She just wanted it to get looked at. No mention of surgery at all, so it was uncalled for to use that tag.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:He didn't go there to inquire about surgery. She just wanted it to get looked at. No mention of surgery at all, so it was uncalled for to use that tag.
Plastic surgeons are all about the surgery. They aren’t dermatologists. The only time you go is for a procedure consult, be it an “in office” procedure or major surgery. You would see one after a broken nose, but it’s because you could need some form of treatment KWIM?

Just saying, I think this one is nitpicking since the term “query rhinoplasty” may have been included on paperwork they saw. I schedule surgeries, so I was just offering a different perspective.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Has this been talked about..... Boston literally hanging from the fence by his clothing looking uncomfortable and terrified?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

They used Boston in the thumbnail and the words Surgery Day. This was Joel's surgery and Boston had a Dr. appt. Putting that tag in a video with that thumbnail is misleading and a bit exploitative.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”