Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Yep definitely the reflection of the penis n balls. :)

You can see here how he has his legs crossed.
IMG_7309.JPG
Like a year and a half ago a Blogger Kelle Hampton posted a picture of herself for the bathtub and you could clear as day see her boobs in the reflection.
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha I'm sorry but that's hilarious!!! Has anyone told Bonnie? I'm scared to point it out in the comment section

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I dont see the video any more

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Well that's what happens when you let your spouse record and upload videos where you're naked in the tub. They exploit their kids privacy so much that it's only right to have a turn at it themselves. I bet it doesn't feel so good on the other side.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

calliepaige wrote:Video is down!!

I unsubscribed... omg seriously!?? That's insane.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
wisegiraffe73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wisegiraffe73 »

I am dying at the ball reflection . Y'all are too quick! I watched this video while I was eating lunch and had to turn it off because the wet feet grossed me out, I couldn't finish my lunch.
Also, Bonnie was saying how she didn't pay attention to Joel or her children all day because she was "working" from 9-4. What about parents who work outside of the home from 8-5 or even longer, or second shift. Are their days a "bust" everyday then to.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I hope Joel and even Bonnie are feeling a sliver of the shame and embarrassment their children will feel when they realize that every embarrassing moment from their childhood was filmed, uploaded, and monetized. When Olivia is getting bullied because kids at school saw the ear piercing/nail biting/pole licking/etc vlog, when the boys have their POTTY TRAINING! vlogs and thumbnails shared around their middle school, when any of them realize that youtube was more concerned about their well being than their mother during the demonetization incident... That's going to crush them.

If they're upset at the thought that we saw a blurry image of Joel's teeny weenie then I hope they take some time to reflect (hah) about how their children are going to feel as they get older. I really can't stop laughing at this, and I can't wait to see what they say about it. Will they ignore all questions about this vlog and just not have an upload today? Will they re-upload without that scene but fail to explain why to the viewers? Will they come clean knowing that there are screenshots floating around?

This is exactly the kind of youtube drama that I am here for tbh
Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I hope Joel and even Bonnie are feeling a sliver of the shame and embarrassment their children will feel when they realize that every embarrassing moment from their childhood was filmed, uploaded, and monetized. When Olivia is getting bullied because kids at school saw the ear piercing/nail biting/pole licking/etc vlog, when the boys have their POTTY TRAINING! vlogs and thumbnails shared around their middle school, when any of them realize that youtube was more concerned about their well being than their mother during the demonetization incident... That's going to crush them.

If they're upset at the thought that we saw a blurry image of Joel's teeny weenie then I hope they take some time to reflect (hah) about how their children are going to feel as they get older. I really can't stop laughing at this, and I can't wait to see what they say about it. Will they ignore all questions about this vlog and just not have an upload today? Will they re-upload without that scene but fail to explain why to the viewers? Will they come clean knowing that there are screenshots floating around?

This is exactly the kind of youtube drama that I am here for tbh

AMEN!! This & alllllll of this!

megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Sooooo..... always make sure you check the reflection before posting a video.
IMG_7307.JPG
IMG_7308.JPG

Wow! How stupid can they be to post this without reviewing it! Oh well Karma is a B****
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

megtanner35 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Sooooo..... always make sure you check the reflection before posting a video.
IMG_7307.JPG
IMG_7308.JPG

Wow! How stupid can they be to post this without reviewing it! Oh well Karma is a B****
Someone posted a link to the video on twitter here it is if you want to watch because the took the video down https://hooktube.com/watch?v=sjxgIA91zAs
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

megtanner35 wrote:
megtanner35 wrote:
IMG_7307.JPG
IMG_7308.JPG

Someone posted a link to the video on twitter here it is if you want to watch because the took the video down https://hooktube.com/watch?v=sjxgIA91zAs
Why did they take it down?
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

BTW, the video was removed exactly a minute after the contents were exposed, but it was not reported in a single yt comment. Looks like someone *cough* bonnie *cough* is a long time lurker. HEY dumb dumb. And remember what gets posted on the internet, stays there.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Please ignore my "why did they take it down" post. I obviously hadn't read above first! Didn't see the video. I do feel bad for Joel, though. On the other hand, filming yourself washing your naked husband really isn't appropriate you tube content at the best of times.
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

candy_toffee wrote:Image

BTW, the video was removed exactly a minute after the contents were exposed, but it was not reported in a single yt comment. Looks like someone *cough* bonnie *cough* is a long time lurker. HEY dumb dumb. And remember what gets posted on the internet, stays there.
Yup I looked thru the comments and nothing was said. Looks like Bonnie has a blast reading the comments here. Hi Bonnie! When are you going to address Bollie brands negative feedback lol!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

This is great. Bonnie blocked me on ig for a comment that wasn't rude or inappropriate in the least. A small thing I know but this makes up for it.
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

Oh my I am dying.What an embarrassment.
First the flop of bollie
Then the couch drama
Now his penis hanging out in the vlog !!!!
Absolutely living for this drama I bet Bonnie is absolutely raging right now. Boy would I like to be a fly on the wall in that house.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is hilarious. But the schadenfreude would be perfect if the video had been flagged, or someone has commented on the vlog about it.
Hi, Bonnie!

janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

I can see her having notifications set that whenever someone leaves a comment under her thread she gets a ding on her phone. I don't have any notifications set on here, but can she just pick her thread and any time anyone leaves a post it'll tell her? She probably drops what she's doing to see what it is. OR waits and reads thru them at night alone crying..but she did take the video down a minute after "wienergate" was mentioned
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

You guys she is totally going to have to get her nails done now!!!
I feel bad for Joel too but come the freak on!!!!! Why would he have been OK with her filming him in the bathtub anyway?!?!?!
Bonnie, honey do yourself and your family a favor and take a break from vlogging before you embarrass yourself some more.
Go answer the costumer service questions and work hard on Bollie. The cook book is going to flop. But if you apologize to your fans come clean about the details of Bollie and then make an actual clothing line with your fans in mind, not your sister, you might just redeem yourself before its too late.

ballerinamonkey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballerinamonkey »

I went to the last video's comment section and people where asking why today's video was taken down. Somebody responded that Joel's genitals were visible in the reflection (Or something along those lines.)

So people must have been commenting on today's video as well.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”