Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

spooky
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by spooky »

I see Bonnie graduated from the Bryan Lanning School of How to Alienate Your Viewers.

Not much to say about the couch other than it matched Joe's shirt perfectly.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Bonnie is the one who made this a catty situation. When people don't have the same taste as you, you just have to accept their opinion and move on. You don't act like a damn little kid!
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Bonnie is the one who made this a catty situation. When people don't have the same taste as you, you just have to accept their opinion and move on. You don't act like a damn little kid!
I think she knows it looks bad and she doesn't like it so the comments reaffirming how she feels deep down are making her especially defensive.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

spooky wrote:I see Bonnie graduated from the Bryan Lanning School of How to Alienate Your Viewers.

Not much to say about the couch other than it matched Joe's shirt perfectly.
What did Bryan do exactly?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

snowbaby95 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Bonnie is the one who made this a catty situation. When people don't have the same taste as you, you just have to accept their opinion and move on. You don't act like a damn little kid!
I think she knows it looks bad and she doesn't like it so the comments reaffirming how she feels deep down are making her especially defensive.
That's gotta be it. Her expensive couch that, Im sure she talked Joel into, clashes terribly. It looks so out of place.

I think a nice navy blue would have been great and not too girly, I wonder if she was trying to make it a little more manly?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

snowbaby95 wrote:
And to add onto that, she knows that her minions will come to comfort her and tell her how perfect she/it is so it'll make her feel better
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

She has to know that's it's awful. People are always going to have opinions, but the comments unanimously agree that's it's ugly and doesn't fit the decor.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Why should any of us have to show Bonnie our homes? We aren't the ones putting our lives up on display and making the big bucks. She built that couch up SO much I think that is what made it even worse when we actually saw the thing.. I think I saw it sitting outside of one of our Goodwill stores with $25 bucks on it. I swear, it does not look like anything you would wait months and pay special for and especially put that orange-y brown in a white and gray room?? It would of matched with her old decor before they remodeled the kitchen and living room. I just do not get her snarky attitude, how did she keep her true self from becoming so glaringly obvious for so long? I know we all talked about things we saw here and there but this new Bonnie is fixing to have me unsubscribing and just depending on here for updates on her shenanigans. I do like her kids though. I would miss them.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

So I come here because it's my guilty pleasure after an average day with kids and work. I don't like watching many shows so this is just as entertaining. But really after Bollie was launched, I really dont feel any guilty pleasure watching Bonnie or Ellie anymore. Really, it's just pathetic and so easy to see how delusional and opportunistic they have become.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KaterTot wrote:Why should any of us have to show Bonnie our homes? We aren't the ones putting our lives up on display and making the big bucks. She built that couch up SO much I think that is what made it even worse when we actually saw the thing.. I think I saw it sitting outside of one of our Goodwill stores with $25 bucks on it. I swear, it does not look like anything you would wait months and pay special for and especially put that orange-y brown in a white and gray room?? It would of matched with her old decor before they remodeled the kitchen and living room. I just do not get her snarky attitude, how did she keep her true self from becoming so glaringly obvious for so long? I know we all talked about things we saw here and there but this new Bonnie is fixing to have me unsubscribing and just depending on here for updates on her shenanigans. I do like her kids though. I would miss them.
This, a million times. I just get such a sour feeling when I read "please send me a picture of your house". Bonnie, why do you feel the need to belittle us? Because we don't have the YouTube cash rolling in? Just because you are "rich" does not mean you are better in any way- not with your house, not with your lifestyle, not with anything. Some people actually work real jobs and don't get paid fairly. It's just a huge slap in the face, after all of the times we have stuck up for her and believed that she was different than the rest.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I don’t think Ellie has even reacted so petty and passive aggressively before?! It’s one thing to reply to a comment, but to call individual people out like that? Jeez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

alym0326 wrote:I don’t think Ellie has even reacted so petty and passive aggressively before?! It’s one thing to reply to a comment, but to call individual people out like that? Jeez

Ellie? She’s been running the Bryan Lanning playbook for years.

Actually, she’s worse. She’s encouraged fans to call each other names in the comment section by replying with hearts to posts that defend her. She deletes anything perceived as criticism, but keeps up rude and awful attacks on those people. I’ve seen some very racist comments get left up, or “are you retarded?” while a simple “can you tell us the name of your sister’s channel?” gets deleted.

But if Ellie isn’t worse, she definitely isn’t any better.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
alym0326 wrote:I don’t think Ellie has even reacted so petty and passive aggressively before?! It’s one thing to reply to a comment, but to call individual people out like that? Jeez

Actually, she’s worse. She’s encouraged fans to call each other names in the comment section by replying with hearts to posts that defend her. She deletes anything perceived as criticism, but keeps up rude and awful attacks on those people. I’ve seen some very racist comments get left up, or “are you retarded?” while a simple “can you tell us the name of your sister’s channel?” gets deleted.

I totally agree Ellie is worse, I literally only meant in terms of individually calling people out and putting them on blast on a platform as opposed to responding to the comment, tweet, deleting tweets. Otherwise you’re totally right that Ellie’s worse.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

alym0326 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

I totally agree Ellie is worse, I literally only meant in terms of individually calling people out and putting them on blast on a platform as opposed to responding to the comment, tweet, deleting tweets. Otherwise you’re totally right that Ellie’s worse.

There was one girl that we posted about her we that was a minion and inadvertently pissed Ellie off. Everyone attacked the girl and ran her off social media. Someone else (I assume someone from here?) tried to defend the poor girl and make her feel better. I believe it was talked about here so there are probably screenshots. If the poster involved still posts here maybe they have more details than I do because I can’t remember what the initial comment was. I remember it was a really low move though, and was one of the first times I realized Jared would let Ellie get away with just about anything.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
alym0326 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Ellie? She’s been running the Bryan Lanning playbook for years.

There was one girl that we posted about her we that was a minion and inadvertently pissed Ellie off. Everyone attacked the girl and ran her off social media. Someone else (I assume someone from here?) tried to defend the poor girl and make her feel better. I believe it was talked about here so there are probably screenshots. If the poster involved still posts here maybe they have more details than I do because I can’t remember what the initial comment was. I remember it was a really low move though, and was one of the first times I realized Jared would let Ellie get away with just about anything.

Oh wow! I haven’t read Ellie and Jared’s thread in a long time, i had no clue about that! Or my pregnancy brain is getting in the way hahaha either way I stand corrected!

Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candy0704 »

Bonnie has forgotten the people, who are disliking her couch, are the same people who bombarded youtube with tweets when she lost her income.
PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

Bonnie kills me when the kids have something going on (like Cody losing his tooth) and she’s constantly saying “Ugh I feel sick! Joel it’s not ready! Omg! I’m gonna be sick!” Way to make the kids more nervous than they already were!

kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Defuego wrote:She has to know that's it's awful. People are always going to have opinions, but the comments unanimously agree that's it's ugly and doesn't fit the decor.
Of course she does! That's why she's so damn pissy about the comments.
you can call me kath.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

This whole Bollie thing leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. Every mention of it in their videos makes me cringe. I actually didn't think the custom clothing idea was a bad idea, because of their difference in sizes and trouble finding clothes. But these are NOT "custom" whatsoever and now it's just an excuse for Ellie to talk about how tiny she is. It really seems to have gone to Bonnie's head, though my disappointment with Bonnie was already growing after the whole demonetization debacle.

If you're going to make the choice to put your daily lives online and your VIEWERS are the ones paying your bills and supporting your half-assed "business" - be transparent and STOP filtering/deleting comments!!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Playing devil's advocate (kind of) here. I don't like the couch. I also don't like the way Bonnie has handled the comments about the couch. BUT I don't really get why people feel the need to tell her that they hate the couch. She wasn't asking for opinions, she's not selling the couch to anyone (it's totally different when it's the Bollie merchandise), and it really shouldn't matter one bit to the viewers if the couch is ugly. Just my thoughts...

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”