Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

snowbaby95 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Not everything needs to be explained away, but this certainly sounds like she's anxious (or intimidated) about the gym.

Not everything needs to be demonized either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*I'm not talking about anxiety in this post anymore, so not continuing that discussion*

But lol HS, I didn't demonize Bonnie. I said she was probably upset and discouraged over being out of shape and that it was understandable for her to feel that way. Sorry that comes across as demonizing Bonnie to you???
I should put my glasses back on. I read demonize as demonetized and really was like HS how much have I missed. Then I reread it and was like. Oh.....back to my lurking corner lol
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Someone should send Bonnie links to That Sugar Film and The Magic Pill :D
You can't out exercise a bad diet.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Does Bonnie not realize the trainer doesn't work like Bree? Bonnie cant expect the trainer to help her drop the weight while she's sitting eating a big mac like she can drop her responsibilities on Bree.

I don't hate that Bonnie has a trainer come to her home. I think that's a great option and good on her for finally doing something about her health. I will however judge the heck out of the big mac, there are lower calorie options at McDonals, she didn't have to stuff her face with a big mac and large fries.

Also, I agree with others saying Olivia is becoming a mini Bonnie and its not cute.
I used to get a kids happy meal when watching my weight. It sated the craving and felt like you'd indulged, but at almost a third of the calories (cheeseburger, fries and diet coke: 539 calories) of a Big Mac or other adult options it would have been a better option for Bonnie, with or without her new exercise regime.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lisssa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisssa »

truth is, we’ve all been there; caving to our cravings after a few weeks of dieting and exercise. What’s important if she wants to continue to lose weight/be healthier is that it doesn’t become her norm again.
You can’t outrun a bad diet, I’ve been counting calories for two months now (16 pounds down!) and that’s shown me how massively important what you’re eating is. Since I started counting calories Ive been going to the gym solely for health reasons and focus weight loss on what I’m eating, and it’s worked better than when I would eat what I wanted but hammer the gym daily. I’ve had countless treat meals since I started but I counter them with lighter meals the rest of the day and a bit extra exercise. Bonnie, give yourself the treat days, everyone needs them for their sanity, keep yourself in check the rest of the time and the weight will still come off.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

LumpyDays wrote:Someone should send Bonnie links to That Sugar Film and The Magic Pill :D
You can't out exercise a bad diet.
Or Super Size Me...
Big burgers like that just make me feel so sluggish and sick! I do love McDonald's fries though...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I want a burger with French fries now

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Ahhhh I am getting less and less able to watch Olivia especially the way she “plays” with her cousin. And for Bonnie to be filming it and laughing when she gets mean and bossy.
And why didn’t they take Porter? I’ve noticed on Bonnie’s vlogs that’s Porter has been missing but I do recall Julie mentioning that he wouldn’t be at the same place. It seems cruel especially after I saw Julie’s vlog today when the grandparents brought him to Bonnie and he saw his siblings and he FaceTimed his parents and then had to go back to his grandparents alone. He was crying.
Do you think that was Bonnie’s decision? Because he need a little more TLC than Cooper and Emma and her kids (Boston) are already super needy and whiny and didn’t want to deal with it, or did Julie make that decision?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I'm really not seeing Olivia being mean and bossy at all. I don't know what I'm missing. I saw two girls playing together nicely and happily. And when Olivia said, "Don't you watch our vlogs?" or whatever it was the other day, she said it to Cody, her little brother who she is bound to talk to like that from time to time! I'm not trying to be argumentative here, honestly, but I'm just not seeing it.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Trying to watch some YouTube... what’s going on with Bonnie? She doesn’t look her normal “put together” self at all. What happened with her hair? I see she obviously got it cut. But was there an special reason? Is she actually happy with it? I’m kind of surprised to see Bonnie look not as pretty.

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

Was today and yesterday filmed the same day?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Scamper1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scamper1 »

larissaledingham wrote:Was today and yesterday filmed the same day?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yes definitely

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Yeah, almost 12 minutes of 2 girls playing with a dollhouse (probably sponsored too). Thanks for phoning it in BonBon. zzzzzz
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I couldn't finish watching this vlog either. The entire vlog was of the two girls playing with dolls??? Come on, Bonnie, you can do better than this.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Liz_444 wrote:I couldn't finish watching this vlog either. The entire vlog was of the two girls playing with dolls??? Come on, Bonnie, you can do better than this.
Links the item but from the box I'm gonna say sponsored since those are from Target and normally ship in a Target box.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Bonnie and Ellie both think they are pulling a fast one on us. They are filming maybe 2 or 3 days a week, then editing to make it look like they film everyday. It’s obvious to most viewers. They are getting lazy, and the videos are boring and hard to watch.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

They make a pretty good living filming their family daily. They are being lazy. And over ten minutes of kids playing dolls? Please.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

LumpyDays wrote:They make a pretty good living filming their family daily. They are being lazy. And over ten minutes of kids playing dolls? Please.
I wonder if shes trying to have a successful vid on YT kids? Kids just eat up any kind of playing vid. We are talking millions of biews because kids will repeat the same vid over and over again.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

NotSusan wrote:Ahhhh I am getting less and less able to watch Olivia especially the way she “plays” with her cousin. And for Bonnie to be filming it and laughing when she gets mean and bossy.
And why didn’t they take Porter? I’ve noticed on Bonnie’s vlogs that’s Porter has been missing but I do recall Julie mentioning that he wouldn’t be at the same place. It seems cruel especially after I saw Julie’s vlog today when the grandparents brought him to Bonnie and he saw his siblings and he FaceTimed his parents and then had to go back to his grandparents alone. He was crying.
Do you think that was Bonnie’s decision? Because he need a little more TLC than Cooper and Emma and her kids (Boston) are already super needy and whiny and didn’t want to deal with it, or did Julie make that decision?
I see what you’re seeing. But it can be hard to tell because Bonnie's is being smooth with it. She laughs so much and is so happy that we’re not supposed to see rigtht through it but Emma is getting it.

I remember when Ruby was still struggling with her channel and her sisters would make her feel like she should be grateful for some reason.
Bonnie once during that time, brought Ruby's daughters to the movies but she made it look as if she was taking them to Disney world or something. She joked with them asking them if they had brought their own money with them confusing them about who was paying. She ended with I bet your mother (Ruby) would never do something like this for you would she?
I think that Ruby’s success has put Bonnie in her place somehow. Ruby can be lazy but nothing compared to Bonnie who has a husband at home.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

The title of today's vlog was so freaking random and I almost didn't click on it because it sounded like a snooze fest. She should've titled it something about their sale/meetup whatever you wanna call it. Not "Fun fact!" Like wtf, lol
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

twomommies wrote:
Liz_444 wrote:I couldn't finish watching this vlog either. The entire vlog was of the two girls playing with dolls??? Come on, Bonnie, you can do better than this.
Links the item but from the box I'm gonna say sponsored since those are from Target and normally ship in a Target box.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
It said "sponsored" in the tags under the vlog.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”