Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Thread title inspired by @Todays drama

Joel burnt the microwave to smithereens so they purchased a new one and gave their old one to goodwill for someone in need who will be grateful to receive a cremated cooking box.

Bonnie drove 10 hrs for eyebrow pampering, including an overnight hotel stay. (She's cut back on personal grooming though)

They are stressed out running three corporations.

Bonnie's thinking of getting a personal trainer to come to the house. A popular alternative here is to get a personal tutor for her kids.

Bollie Brand is getting ready to release a new clothing item: A Mormon Babtism robe with pom poms. Oops, I mean a see through white beach cover up. Due to the potato sack cut and extendable rope waist tie it WILL fit every body. Phew, the critics have been listened to.

Bonnie cut all her hair off. Well, not all of it, but took the extensions out and now has a chin length bob.

The family cookbook collaboration continues unabated . . .
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

If you look at people especially celebrities who have cut their hair short its always people with tiny faces/ more long . Super short hair doesn't suit people with larger faces/ more round. Ellie must really be trying to get everybody to go short , at least the extensions are gone although now when her hair gets to a certain length I'd take a guess she'll put extensions in again. I thought the point of extensions was to put them in till your hair gets to the length you want.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Where can I see a pic of the new haircut? I must say, I'm glad she got rid of those hideous extensions though.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

ba1006 wrote:Where can I see a pic of the new haircut? I must say, I'm glad she got rid of those hideous extensions though.
Last thread

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Her new hair length makes her look really young! I agree with other posters that she should have maybe kept it ever so slightly longer but her hair looks healthy.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Will we be seeing her new 'do in the vlog tomorrow? Still get confused about the delay
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Shes so 3000and8
We're so 2000andlate

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

Why do I feel like I know she didn't clean off Cody's toys before putting them on top of that cake. Maybe I'm a huge germaphobe but YUCK!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I will start out saying that I don't have any children. The kids with their hand prints in the mix and one of them (I think Lincoln) dipping his fingers in the mix-yuck! I know it's going to be for family, but I don't want folks hands all up in what I'm fixing to eat! Hopefully as the other person mentioned, they cleaned up the toy before sticking it on the cake!

Seems to be a confusing message with the binky-have it, don't have it. People are commenting on the vlog that it will get tougher to break him the older he gets.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

See, I bake a lot and I'm very particular with the way I do things. Needless to say, I cringed at those cake parts lol^ Not being nitpicky, I've noticed it with other vloggers too. Not to mention how E+J bite their cakes without using forks or poke their fingers in it. Sure when you have kids, it's harder to keep things how you like it but that's just how I feel about it
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

The scene with Lincoln putting his finger repeatedly in the powdered sugar and saying “That Really Good” was so obviously staged (multiple cuts, him looking at Bonnie for approval).
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

She is so nasty. Having your kids walking on the counters with their feet inches from the food. The dirty fingers in the batter. Bonnie saying Lincoln smells. These people gross me out. Do you suppose she will name the boxed cake mix in the cookbook?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ba1006 wrote:She is so nasty. Having your kids walking on the counters with their feet inches from the food. The dirty fingers in the batter. Bonnie saying Lincoln smells. These people gross me out. Do you suppose she will name the boxed cake mix in the cookbook?
I remember Joel saying that nobody bakes a cake quite like Bonnie. I feel like you can't really make that claim when you're using a box cake...no shame, but anyone can do that.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

You guys, I noticed Bonnie is using a red kitchen aid hand mixer. Joel got her a Breville band hand mixer maybe a year ago? She wasnt into it because she didnt know what Breville was. its an awesome brand a step down from Kitchenaid but i hate how so many americans (I am one, so generalising based on my friends and family and youtubers and most wedding registries) that one must have a kitchen aid stand mixer and everything kitchen aid. Joel must have had a hard time looking for a good hand mixer and he prob asked a sales person for a good brand and he did well! Bonnie is a brat for trading it in.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

amyfalafal wrote:You guys, I noticed Bonnie is using a red kitchen aid hand mixer. Joel got her a Breville band hand mixer maybe a year ago? She wasnt into it because she didnt know what Breville was. its an awesome brand a step down from Kitchenaid but i hate how so many americans (I am one, so generalising based on my friends and family and youtubers and most wedding registries) that one must have a kitchen aid stand mixer and everything kitchen aid. Joel must have had a hard time looking for a good hand mixer and he prob asked a sales person for a good brand and he did well! Bonnie is a brat for trading it in.
I remember how she kinda turned her nose up at it.
My ex-husband's second wife doesn't even cook unless forced, and she got all matching cobalt blue Kitchenaid appliances. Not even going into the reasons that pissed me off, but I get what you're saying. My mom had another brand hand mixer-- don't remember the name but she had it from the time I can remember until it finally died in my teens. It's a hand mixer. Why does it have to be a status symbol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:You guys, I noticed Bonnie is using a red kitchen aid hand mixer. Joel got her a Breville band hand mixer maybe a year ago? She wasnt into it because she didnt know what Breville was. its an awesome brand a step down from Kitchenaid but i hate how so many americans (I am one, so generalising based on my friends and family and youtubers and most wedding registries) that one must have a kitchen aid stand mixer and everything kitchen aid. Joel must have had a hard time looking for a good hand mixer and he prob asked a sales person for a good brand and he did well! Bonnie is a brat for trading it in.
I remember how she kinda turned her nose up at it.
My ex-husband's second wife doesn't even cook unless forced, and she got all matching cobalt blue Kitchenaid appliances. Not even going into the reasons that pissed me off, but I get what you're saying. My mom had another brand hand mixer-- don't remember the name but she had it from the time I can remember until it finally died in my teens. It's a hand mixer. Why does it have to be a status symbol?

Exactly. I moved to Australia after our wedding, and my American post-wedding self without having a wedding registry because I was moving here, was "need to get a kitchen aid asap!" lol. Years later I put my foot down after 6 years and got a breville mixer, not as fancy but still does the job with more watt power. I think it is a status symbol in most American households. Refering to last season of Kardashians (guilty pleasure like this site haha), and Kris got her mum a condo, and got her a nice blue kitchen aid mixer. Her mum moved it into a cupboard. Kris came over and was so upset it's not on display and said "its a classic piece to have!" and took it back with her since her mum didnt want it on display in the kitchen. What a mess... it shouldnt be a status symbol.
I brought it up only because if my husband went out of his way knowing I need a hand mixer and got me something that wasnt a $10 target brand one I would be so impressed! The $10 target brand one would have been good enough to me. ---Just feeling bad for Joel. though Im sure he hasnt even noticed the new one.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also does Joel edit Grandma Griffirths' videos?
Danielawilliams7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danielawilliams7 »

I always notice Bonnie keeps Lincoln in the same clothes for a few days. Why? The kid goes to bed in it and then wakes up the next day and she keeps it on him. She mentioned that he stinks well maybe try changing his clothes lady lol. Idk I think it just bothers me cause I change my sons clothes every single day and wouldn’t feel comfortable leaving him in the same outfit knowing it’s dirty. They obviously have the money to buy him clothes.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

I felt bad for Boston when he brought up his idea of scooping the cake mix out with a spoon and putting it in one spoonful at a time. I'm not a parent so I'm probably just being oversensitive but the way Bonnie shut him down just made me feel bad for him when he was just trying to offer up a solution. I dunno. Seems like Boston is a very sensitive child, as I was, and that would have hurt my feelings.

Also the vlog ended really abruptly and awkwardly.
decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

Few thoughts:
She said Lincolns breath stinks! Why doesn't she brush his teeth in the morning like normal people!
The hand in the cake pan yuck!!
Fingers all over frosting yuck!!
The toy on top of the cake yuck!!
Bonnie holding the binky with her teeth while her toddler still had it in his mouth!!!! So gross!! I have no words to describe how disgusted I am of that family!
I swear as of late I get disgusted just looking at bonnie!! her breath stinks! Her hair is a tangled extensions mess! It looks itchy!! So glad she got rid of that no matter how short the cut!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”