Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Aurielle wrote:It was taken down but I had it open in another tab so can still watch it . Weird, you'd think it would freeze and go off.
I had it under my history and it let me pull it back up. I am going back to watch the scene. I remember him saying it but don't remember everything behind it.

If youtube contacted them because of people reporting it, they may find themselves back in hot water with them again!
nelliebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nelliebee »

I saw the vlog early this morning and as soon as that scene with Cody came up I thought, "they are just asking for it now!" Similarly with the gross eyelash on the dirty toothpaste bit. There's been a lot of talk here about the family being dirty and about inappropriate content so both scenes seem to me like passive aggressive jabs at the critics.

If it is Joel doing all the editing than he's just as bad as Bonnie and is including these things to get back at the critics/haters or he's a real space cadet if he doesn't realize how bad these scenes come across. :?
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

So it’s been reposted and she didn’t cut the clip, but she did cover Cody up from the waist down with a cartoon cloud. Does she not listen to her kids? He’s old enough to voice his embarrassment and requests and I’m sure he has friends that watch. He asked her to CUT it out, not make it all cutesy by covering him with a cloud. Now if you never saw the original, you could assume he’s actually naked underneath which is actually more embqrrassing for the poor kid. Is she stupid?? Never mind. I know the answer.
One of the commenters in the new video is someone saying that she doesn’t understand why people were complaining about Cody being shown in his underwear because it’s no different than swim shorts etc.
My guess is that Bonnie took it down only temporarily to placate a few people and YT had nothing to do with it.
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

I know that the underwear incident with Cody is upstaging everything else in this vlog, but the part that I found absolutely bizarre was Bonnie fan-girling over Cody's new friends.

"Cody has these new friends that came over and I literally have a CRUSH! They are the cutest kids I've ever seen!"

What the actually hell? Her voice was doing that exceptionally high-pitched giggly thing when she's super excited or flattered. I'm sure you guys know what I mean with that. I'm sure it didn't mean anything but it's just a VERY WEIRD way to speak of children. She's totally going to be that mom that flirts with her teenage boys' friends.

Not sure if anyone's noticed but for the past few months Cody has been more and more visibly annoyed when he discovers there is a camera in his face. He's been rolling his eyes and just having a little more sass about being filmed than he used to. I wonder when they'll actually respect his wishes not to be filmed.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^ Judging by the way they behaved today, my guess is never.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

KayCeeee wrote:I know that the underwear incident with Cody is upstaging everything else in this vlog, but the part that I found absolutely bizarre was Bonnie fan-girling over Cody's new friends.

"Cody has these new friends that came over and I literally have a CRUSH! They are the cutest kids I've ever seen!"

What the actually hell? Her voice was doing that exceptionally high-pitched giggly thing when she's super excited or flattered. I'm sure you guys know what I mean with that. I'm sure it didn't mean anything but it's just a VERY WEIRD way to speak of children. She's totally going to be that mom that flirts with her teenage boys' friends.

Not sure if anyone's noticed but for the past few months Cody has been more and more visibly annoyed when he discovers there is a camera in his face. He's been rolling his eyes and just having a little more sass about being filmed than he used to. I wonder when they'll actually respect his wishes not to be filmed.
Yeah I agree. And he’s still pretty young. Imagine when his friends are in their teens. He will literally never bring them over. She’s so creepy already. Can you imagine if that was Joel reacting to Olivia’s friends in the same manner? Their channel would be shut down.
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

KatAce95 wrote:Someone mentioned how Bonnie is the Queen of sponsorships. I have to admit it really annoyed me how she was asking about if someone knew of any Personal Trainers that could go to her house to train her. Okay so that's not so bad it was however, when she then found a PT that had a sellable workout program I wonder how much Bonnie is paying her or how much of a deal she got to promote the personal trainers program?

I'm all for promoting a healthy lifestyle it just really annoyed me that she found a way to get a sponsorship, like I'm sure she could of researched it herself but made it public hoping that PT's close to her would see it.
Head over to Britt Null's Instagram and let me know if you think Bonnie is still the Queen of sponsorship. LOL!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Just tried to watch the video and it’s back to being unavailable...
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

They took the Cody clip out, cloud and all, it just skips to him standing in the hallway. I'm actually shocked,but happy for Cody, that they took it out.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Sammypants wrote:They took the Cody clip out, cloud and all, it just skips to him standing in the hallway. I'm actually shocked,but happy for Cody, that they took it out.
It’s sad that it took this long to remove the clip. I’m sure they did it due to outrage from people who watch their videos. They probably would have left it in had no one said anything. This Shows they don’t have their priorities straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Cody obviously didn't want anyone to see him in his underwear (as to his request). I don't think Cody understands or knows how many people actually watch their videos. If he only knew how many people saw that clip, I'm sure he would be so embarrassed.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

yoyo16 wrote:
Sammypants wrote:They took the Cody clip out, cloud and all, it just skips to him standing in the hallway. I'm actually shocked,but happy for Cody, that they took it out.
It’s sad that it took this long to remove the clip. I’m sure they did it due to outrage from people who watch their videos. They probably would have left it in had no one said anything. This Shows they don’t have their priorities straight.

I've known that ever since Jared rubbed his cheek against Lincoln's bare butt. Bonnie's reaction? "If I had had an issue with it, it wouldn't have been in their vlog" (paraphrasing). She didn't care that her BIL had stripped her infant son down to his bare bum and rubbed it on his cheek.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Cody obviously didn't want anyone to see him in his underwear (as to his request). I don't think Cody understands or knows how many people actually watch their videos. If he only knew how many people saw that clip, I'm sure he would be so embarrassed.
Do you remember what video that was?
savedramaformama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by savedramaformama »

I enjoy watching Bonnie’s videos. But I do not understand their lack of safety with the kids. Especially not wearing helmets while biking. Bonnie if you read here please put helmets on your kids. Traumatic brain injuries are serious and can be prevented with helmets!

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Can’t believe how proud Bonnie was when talking about the video of Olivia ‘Crying in the Rain’ that got millions of views. “That was one of their first videos that took off” yeah, it only became popular because she EXPLOITED her child’s bike accident and sat at the window laughing at her. They know fair well that YouTube weren’t happy with it when they went through the whole demonetisation ordeal and had to go through all their videos, hence the title change to ‘Singing in the Rain’. I just can’t get over how chuffed she was about it “it was kind of a big video for us, I’ll link it in the description” wow, just wow.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

It’s really sad that Bonnie first posted the video, then poorly edited the clip, and then finally took it down.
I wonder what convinced her, probably the threat of being demonetized.
Poor Cody, even when he outright asks for something to be edited out it’s still used for his mom to make a buck. And Joel is no better. I used to hold out hope that he had some decency left but clearly not.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Wonder if the cody incident will be put in the bloopers with a special cloud? :?
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I would bet that the only reason they cut that clip was because they were threatened with demonetisation. They tried the cloud and it was still getting flagged (is my guess).
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

A cliffhanger? Really? That's getting fairly desperate

Had to fast forward through Jared. I can go months without watching him, and he's still just as annoying as ever.

Cody is reading so well though, and Boston was just precious pretending the 4 wheeler we the sea patrolled! Just watching for the kids these days.

cwm93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cwm93 »

That cliffhanger was incredibly unnecessary. If it was a car accident, I could potentially see that. If it was a hit and run, someone damaging their car, etc. But Bonnie scraping the side of her own vehicle? Why would that constitute a call to the police? What are they going to do? Write you a ticket for not having enough spacial depth when navigating out of a McDonald's drive-thru? Good grief.

And yeah, I'm still not happy regarding the Cody thing from yesterday. I thought of it last night again and it still ticked me off. At this point, I'm just sick of how disrespectful Bonnie can be. Putting in the (unnecessary) clip of Cody is disrespecting his feelings and his autonomy. He requested it not be put in and she not only ignored him, but she attempted another way of doing so before finally removing it. Whether Bonnie thinks it was okay or not, the fact is she openly ignored her son's wishes. And the clip itself was unnecessarily embarrassing - how does she not see that?

She constantly acts as if she's "above" so much - Youtube rules, basic criticism when it comes to the safety of her children, etc.

I can't believe how quickly Bonnie went from being so relatable to being someone I could barely stand to watch. Even the kids aren't enough to draw me in anymore, as I'm constantly cringing at the sight of Lincoln playing outside by the street with zero supervision, or the kids riding their bikes with no helmets - you name it.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”