Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

twomommies wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
Aurielle wrote:
i think Cody got the table for Xmas and Boston got like a large toy-box or something im glad they're actually getting stuff to add to their room its so boring like look at lincolns its sad.
I agree. Lincoln's room reminds me of a prison cell. A tiny little bed in an empty room. Why is there no bureau? How about a nightstand? Something.
No decorations or anything in his little room. Doesn't he have toys??

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
He has toys. They are kept in the toy box, closet and the downstairs closet so he'll sleep better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Shorty02 wrote:Why does she think people want to watch her clean in every vlog? I don’t give a crap about her stainless steel sink.
Especially since when she got finished cleaning, it still areas not cleaned and she commented that stainless steel wasn't as forgiving!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Some were commenting about Bonnie play slapping Joel and I guess I wasn't paying attention because I missed it. What was going on in the scene? I didn't want to watch the whole thing again but just when this happened.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

sheltiefan wrote:Some were commenting about Bonnie play slapping Joel and I guess I wasn't paying attention because I missed it. What was going on in the scene? I didn't want to watch the whole thing again but just when this happened.
It was when he called her out for wearing a robe at noon.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Another gem in the comments was someone posted and said Bonnie was strict on the kids and asked was her mom that way too. Bonnie said she was strict, her mom was strict, etc and that's why her kids behaved. I laughed-this is the same family who cut up so bad in the store a few months back and lit up the comment section. The same kids acting up in restaurants!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote:Another gem in the comments was someone posted and said Bonnie was strict on the kids and asked was her mom that way too. Bonnie said she was strict, her mom was strict, etc and that's why her kids behaved. I laughed-this is the same family who cut up so bad in the store a few months back and lit up the comment section. The same kids acting up in restaurants!
In her Instagram post a couple of days ago, she said her kids were totally misbehaving and were made to apologize to their babysitter. So which is it Bonnie?
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

wait, did she leave the kids by themselves to sell things or is she like hiding Bree? editing to add that jk boston said we got a snack from Bree
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

sheltiefan wrote:Another gem in the comments was someone posted and said Bonnie was strict on the kids and asked was her mom that way too. Bonnie said she was strict, her mom was strict, etc and that's why her kids behaved. I laughed-this is the same family who cut up so bad in the store a few months back and lit up the comment section. The same kids acting up in restaurants!
her children are only well behaved when she's around because they're scared of her. not a great way to parent, imo.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

snowbaby95 wrote:
winniewise wrote:I agree with you for sure. One of the saddest moments that really stuck out to me was a very clear example of the mean Mommy/nice Mommy cycle. It was when she went to the DMV on a holiday, but she forgot it was a holiday. She was so sweet to Boston on the drive and they were holding hands when they were walking towards the building. She reads the sign that it's closed and she's instantly pissed. She drops Boston's hand and starts stomping back to the Suburban like a mad bull. Poor little Boston is practically running to keep up and she's not even looking back at him at all.

Thankfully kids are pretty resilient. Living with a tempestuous mother is enough to make you an interesting adult with some stories to tell, but it's certainly not the worst thing in the world.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
I would definitely disagree with you trying to discredit their experience as "there's worse in the world." A lot of children are negatively impacted by parents like Bonnie and they have problems with behavior and their emotions into adulthood because of it.
Bonnie is unpredictable. You never know if she's in a good mood or irritated because something didn't go her way again. But that’s not some burden children need to deal with because it’s not their fault. She's is immature and acts like a grown-up baby with tantrums. I guess it has to do with her unconsciously dealing with her own childhood. But it's definitely going to have a huge impact on her kids when they become adults.
Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peachfish »

Why did Bonnie put her dirty dress she just wore back into her closet??

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Because Griffiths do not care about hygiene.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Peachfish wrote:Why did Bonnie put her dirty dress she just wore back into her closet??

There are clothes are dirty and ''dirty''. I don't know what was the case (i didn't see the vlog and I always like to give a benefit of a doubt) but If I have worn a dress half a day and it hasn't been hot,
I consider it to be still wearable and I can hang it back to the closet.
If I have worn the dress whole sweaty day or stained it somehow, it is certainly going to laundry basket.

I think it is waste of water and resources to wash a clothes too much. People wash their clothes way more than they used to. I think it is due to the fact that people used to manually hand wash everything
and that kind of hard labor made people more careful and considerate what they threw to laundry.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Previously worn clothes that are still considered clean dont go back in the closet thats nasty, they go on the back of a chair, behind the door or maybe even those racks they actually make for that exact situation.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Aurielle wrote:Previously worn clothes that are still considered clean dont go back in the closet thats nasty, they go on the back of a chair, behind the door or maybe even those racks they actually make for that exact situation.
If you’ve only worn something for a bit its probably fine to put it back in the closet. It isn’t nasty. Your “rules” for where clothes half worn should go assumes everyone should do things your way. Who wants a dress hanging behind a closet door for days until its next wearing? Sometimes people on this site get so caught up in how they do things, and so sanctimonious about that that it dismisses anyone that does it differently. If you think its gross don’t do it.... Bonnie or the previous poster can do as they like. Now if the dress has been worn all day, is wrinkly and stinks, then thats a different story and it doesn’t need to be “laid out” anywhere. It needs to be laundered.

I’m not getting into a laundry debate but seriously, you do realize that there are plenty of things we don’t wash regularly that are probably more disgusting than a dress thats been worn for a bit being put back in a closet? Couches, linen, jackets, vehicle upholstery.... all much dirtier than you’d think.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Aurielle wrote:Previously worn clothes that are still considered clean dont go back in the closet thats nasty, they go on the back of a chair, behind the door or maybe even those racks they actually make for that exact situation.
If you’ve only worn something for a bit its probably fine to put it back in the closet. It isn’t nasty. Your “rules” for where clothes half worn should go assumes everyone should do things your way. Who wants a dress hanging behind a closet door for days until its next wearing? Sometimes people on this site get so caught up in how they do things, and so sanctimonious about that that it dismisses anyone that does it differently. If you think its gross don’t do it.... Bonnie or the previous poster can do as they like. Now if the dress has been worn all day, is wrinkly and stinks, then thats a different story and it doesn’t need to be “laid out” anywhere. It needs to be laundered.

I’m not getting into a laundry debate but seriously, you do realize that there are plenty of things we don’t wash regularly that are probably more disgusting than a dress thats been worn for a bit being put back in a closet? Couches, linen, jackets, vehicle upholstery.... all much dirtier than you’d think.

I must be disgusting (sarcasm) ;) because I often wear a pair of jeans or pj's more than once without washing (if I haven't been sweating or it has only been a few hours) I put them back in the drawer or hang them and I survive lol.
On another note, I wish I could say that I am surprised but of course NOBODY seemed to be wearing seatbelts in the car :(
sarah-jy95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sarah-jy95 »

Seriously? No one wearing seatbelts? How stupid can they get? I’m watching this vlog and wanting to scream at them!!

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

sarah-jy95 wrote:Seriously? No one wearing seatbelts? How stupid can they get? I’m watching this vlog and wanting to scream at them!!

Same! It’s so infuriating as a viewer to watch them in cars. I think it’s really going to take a horrific accident for them to wake up to car/car seat safety. Image
sarah-jy95
Wallflower
Wallflower

I’m just sitting here getting more annoyed with Bonnie and the rest of the Griffiths the more I think about this vlog. Ellie is pregnant, Julie just had a baby. They’ve all got kids. Do any of them ever think of what could possibly go wrong if they crash and aren’t wearing their seatbelts? I can’t even begin to imagine the possibilities with all of the unrestrained kids and adults.

sarah-jy95
Wallflower
Wallflower

....And it looks like they are deleting comments about no seatbelts

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Am I the only one that has a vehicle where the beeping would drive you insane if you even tried not to wear your belt?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It isn’t hard to teach kids to wear seatbelts. It becomes a habit if they’ve always had one from day one. The fact that the Griffiths don’t wear them tells me that they never had to as children either....and the pattern of no safety regards will just keep repeating itself until someone dies a preventable death forcing them to learn.

Idiots... all of them.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”