• Advertisement

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Postby Scar2016 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:03 am

Thread title courtesy of SunnySide0

Nothing's changed . . .
Bonnie's still passive aggressive (Read: mostly aggressive) against the 'haters.'
They are both still filming, editing and uploading inappropriate content of/with their kidses.
She's still screeching and 'hysterically' laughing about poop whilst keeping her three y/o in onesies, diapers and paci's.
And working out with her personal trainer at home but crying about it not working, whilst stuffing the cupboards and her mouth with fast food and candy.

(Thread title too long to include Bonnie Hoellein at beginning)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Advertisement

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Postby Namm » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:16 pm

I liked watching Joel solely with the kids, nothing special but it was enjoyable and nice without her. Didn’t think that Joel would manage but he did.
If she's that stressed out, then maybe she needs a longer break from social media and come back when she feels better. Listening to her whining in every vlog won't be enjoyable to watch. You could tell that Joel got tired listening to her complaining in her come back vlog. She needs to rest, focus on her health and come back with new energy and some positive attitude.
Namm
Informer

Postby SunnySide0 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Thanks for picking my title name! Haha what an honour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnySide0
Talker

Postby ba1006 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Namm wrote:I liked watching Joel solely with the kids, nothing special but it was enjoyable and nice without her. Didn’t think that Joel would manage but he did.
If she's that stressed out, then maybe she needs a longer break from social media and come back when she feels better. Listening to her whining in every vlog won't be enjoyable to watch. You could tell that Joel got tired listening to her complaining in her come back vlog. She needs to rest, focus on her health and come back with new energy and some positive attitude.

Well, I did see Bree in several scenes so he did have help. I do agree that he is much easier to watch than the trainwreck he is married to.
ba1006
Informer

Postby Kataja » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:56 pm

ba1006 wrote:
Namm wrote:I liked watching Joel solely with the kids, nothing special but it was enjoyable and nice without her. Didn’t think that Joel would manage but he did.

Well, I did see Bree in several scenes so he did have help. I do agree that he is much easier to watch than the trainwreck he is married to.

Of all the mans in the family, IMO Joel seems like the one who would survive with the kids on his own. He seems really practical and down to earth in that sense.
Kataja
Talker

Postby sheltiefan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:18 am

Looks like today's vlog was probably the one Joel mentioned last week that he was editing 2 vlogs. Probably videoed after they got home from the lake. Totally boring vlog!!
sheltiefan
Informer

Postby ba1006 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:55 am

sheltiefan wrote:Looks like today's vlog was probably the one Joel mentioned last week that he was editing 2 vlogs. Probably videoed after they got home from the lake. Totally boring vlog!!

Did you see her instatory? She said Joel was somewhere quiet uploading several vlogs because they are going out of town. They have such a hard life - no wonder she is always crying about being stressed. These people don't know what stress is.
ba1006
Informer

Postby Namm » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 am

ba1006 wrote:

I almost forgot that, I've been reading about Bree on here so it was nice seeing her in person.
So sad to agree but that's what Bonnie has become. I wonder if she's depressed or something... ?
Namm
Informer

Postby sheltiefan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Namm wrote:
ba1006 wrote:

I almost forgot that, I've been reading about Bree on here so it was nice seeing her in person.
So sad to agree but that's what Bonnie has become. I wonder if she's depressed or something... ?

Bree has been there with Bonnie too so I still think Joel handles them better.
sheltiefan
Informer

Postby Punkincookie » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:11 am

sheltiefan wrote:Looks like today's vlog was probably the one Joel mentioned last week that he was editing 2 vlogs. Probably videoed after they got home from the lake. Totally boring vlog!!
So boring. Today she said the kids earned 5 dollars for picking up pine comes, then she said she usually doesn't let them spend money they earn on treats but does anyway. Um, she let them spend the armpit licking money on candy just the other day too.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Punkincookie
Talker

Postby Scar2016 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:14 am

Do parents let their kids camp out all night in their back garden unattended in this day and age? Or were the Hoellein kids going to come in at a certain time?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Punkincookie » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:20 am

Scar2016 wrote:Do parents let their kids camp out all night in their back garden unattended in this day and age? Or were the Hoellein kids going to come in at a certain time?
I hope they came in and brushed their teeth after being told good night with a big bag of candy

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Punkincookie
Talker

Postby ba1006 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:20 am

Scar2016 wrote:Do parents let their kids camp out all night in their back garden unattended in this day and age? Or were the Hoellein kids going to come in at a certain time?

Most responsible parents would not but the other day, the boys, including Russell, slept outside (all alone) for the whole night so I'm guessing they will too. Don't even get me started on all the junk food she allows her kids to eat...
ba1006
Informer

Postby onbreak » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:48 am

Whats wrong with sleeping out back?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby Catface2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:02 am

onbreak wrote:Whats wrong with sleeping out back?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with backyard camping in my book. Lots of fun. I did it, I let my kids do it when they were younger and it was a blast. Of course I was always within ear shot and we had walkie talkies. LOL! :D
Catface2
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:02 pm

Yeah, I don't see a problem in their fenced backyard. I would want a walkie talkie, but even without one, they're probably pretty safe.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Why are they so surprised when their kids get cavities. They all eat chewy candy prior to going to bed.
My kids camped out in our yard, but I slept with a window open so I could hear them and left the dogs with them.
What is with Lincoln’s room? How high did she have that humidifier. She will grow mold if she continues to swamp out his room.
Why don’t they tell Lincoln you can’t sleep in the tent until you use the potty and lose the binky, oh yeah they want him to play the part of a 1 year old for the vlogs.

Ducklings4
True Gossiper

Postby snkjdgs » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:43 pm

I am surprised it was not Julie who had the sleepover with Olivia. Isn't she closer in age to Olivia?
snkjdgs
Talker

Postby snkjdgs » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:51 pm

I always come here first to get caught up and find vlogs that I might be interested in watching based on comments here; which are usually the ones where Lincoln is featured prominently.

The blogs from July 17th and July 18th that were of Joel and the kids (no Bonnie whining) were FABULOUS! I wish all the videos were like this. Unscripted and no retakes.
snkjdgs
Talker

Postby rdt1004 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:01 pm

snkjdgs wrote:I am surprised it was not Julie who had the sleepover with Olivia. Isn't she closer in age to Olivia?

I thought the same thing too. It’s sweet Abby still likes to play with her cousin but when I was her age, I wouldn’t have been so into playing dolls with my little cousin, let alone having a sleepover. I thought it was weird Julie wasn’t invited.

rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper

Postby snkjdgs » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:07 pm

I wonder if the reason there are no pics of Bonnie in the cookbook is because she vetoed the pics that were taken because she did not look good in them.

Another observation/thought. Does anyone else think that Bonnie is trying to be more like the 8Passengers (her sister's) channel; and she is doing stupid, gross and crazy things like having her kids lick her armpit with the goal of bringing in younger viewers like her sister Ruby's channel that has taken off this past year with views and subscribers.

Also why would her sister Julie send her daughter Emma to Joel and Bonnie's home without any clothes? Bonnie had to buy her some clothes to wear at Walmart.
snkjdgs
Talker

Postby flowerpuppy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:11 pm

Ducklings4 wrote:Why don’t they tell Lincoln you can’t sleep in the tent until you use the potty and lose the binky, oh yeah they want him to play the part of a 1 year old for the vlogs.

interesting. i wonder how much their babying of him isn’t because they’re sad he’s their last child, but instead because they know family vlogs do better with younger children and they’re trying to hold onto that for as long as possible. it would not surprise me if that was the case
flowerpuppy
Informer

Postby winniewise » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:43 pm

snkjdgs wrote:I wonder if the reason there are no pics of Bonnie in the cookbook is because she vetoed the pics that were taken because she did not look good in them.

Another observation/thought. Does anyone else think that Bonnie is trying to be more like the 8Passengers (her sister's) channel; and she is doing stupid, gross and crazy things like having her kids lick her armpit with the goal of bringing in younger viewers like her sister Ruby's channel that has taken off this past year with views and subscribers.

Also why would her sister Julie send her daughter Emma to Joel and Bonnie's home without any clothes? Bonnie had to buy her some clothes to wear at Walmart.
I'm not sure about if this theory works with their dely or not.
They could have brought Emma home with them from the lake. It's possible Julie didn't plan on sending Emma to Bonnie's house so she was unprepared.

Bonnie seems like a really sweet sister. She's extra sensitive to her sisters right after they have a baby.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper

Postby Kataja » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:50 pm

winniewise wrote:
snkjdgs wrote:I wonder if the reason there are no pics of Bonnie in the cookbook is because she vetoed the pics that were taken because she did not look good in them.

I'm not sure about if this theory works with their dely or not.
They could have brought Emma home with them from the lake. It's possible Julie didn't plan on sending Emma to Bonnie's house so she was unprepared.

Bonnie seems like a really sweet sister. She's extra sensitive to her sisters right after they have a baby.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I think that is probably the case. Julie was probably not planning to send Emma to Bonnie. If I remember correctly, they also said that they like to pack light when they go to their sisters, like they can do some laundry etc.
I think Bonnie is actually sweet to her nieces and nephews. I remember old old vlog where Ellie was actually interacting with Bonnie's older kids. I was so surprised because nowadays you don't see Ellie interacting with kids. Barely with her own.
Kataja
Talker

Postby Todays drama » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:30 am

Bonnie does seem to be a good Aunt to the kids. I find it strange with all the space in Ellie and Jared’s Home, they never have any nieces or nephews there unless Bonnie or Julie are there, too. Even Jackson’s friends are never at their house, it’s always Jackson and Calvin playing over the friends house. I have a feeling that the other husbands , Joel, Kevin, Landon are over Jared’s immature, screaming, “this is great” behavior! They all seem like calm men, and Jared is just over bearing. Joel is a good, fun, fair father and uncle and the kids respond to that.
Todays drama
Amateur

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Bonnie Hoellein