Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Thread title courtesy of SunnySide0

Nothing's changed . . .
Bonnie's still passive aggressive (Read: mostly aggressive) against the 'haters.'
They are both still filming, editing and uploading inappropriate content of/with their kidses.
She's still screeching and 'hysterically' laughing about poop whilst keeping her three y/o in onesies, diapers and paci's.
And working out with her personal trainer at home but crying about it not working, whilst stuffing the cupboards and her mouth with fast food and candy.

(Thread title too long to include Bonnie Hoellein at beginning)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Namm »

I liked watching Joel solely with the kids, nothing special but it was enjoyable and nice without her. Didn’t think that Joel would manage but he did.
If she's that stressed out, then maybe she needs a longer break from social media and come back when she feels better. Listening to her whining in every vlog won't be enjoyable to watch. You could tell that Joel got tired listening to her complaining in her come back vlog. She needs to rest, focus on her health and come back with new energy and some positive attitude.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Thanks for picking my title name! Haha what an honour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Namm wrote:I liked watching Joel solely with the kids, nothing special but it was enjoyable and nice without her. Didn’t think that Joel would manage but he did.
If she's that stressed out, then maybe she needs a longer break from social media and come back when she feels better. Listening to her whining in every vlog won't be enjoyable to watch. You could tell that Joel got tired listening to her complaining in her come back vlog. She needs to rest, focus on her health and come back with new energy and some positive attitude.
Well, I did see Bree in several scenes so he did have help. I do agree that he is much easier to watch than the trainwreck he is married to.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

ba1006 wrote:
Namm wrote:I liked watching Joel solely with the kids, nothing special but it was enjoyable and nice without her. Didn’t think that Joel would manage but he did.
Well, I did see Bree in several scenes so he did have help. I do agree that he is much easier to watch than the trainwreck he is married to.
Of all the mans in the family, IMO Joel seems like the one who would survive with the kids on his own. He seems really practical and down to earth in that sense.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Looks like today's vlog was probably the one Joel mentioned last week that he was editing 2 vlogs. Probably videoed after they got home from the lake. Totally boring vlog!!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote:Looks like today's vlog was probably the one Joel mentioned last week that he was editing 2 vlogs. Probably videoed after they got home from the lake. Totally boring vlog!!
Did you see her instatory? She said Joel was somewhere quiet uploading several vlogs because they are going out of town. They have such a hard life - no wonder she is always crying about being stressed. These people don't know what stress is.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

ba1006 wrote:
I almost forgot that, I've been reading about Bree on here so it was nice seeing her in person.
So sad to agree but that's what Bonnie has become. I wonder if she's depressed or something... ?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Namm wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
I almost forgot that, I've been reading about Bree on here so it was nice seeing her in person.
So sad to agree but that's what Bonnie has become. I wonder if she's depressed or something... ?
Bree has been there with Bonnie too so I still think Joel handles them better.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

sheltiefan wrote:Looks like today's vlog was probably the one Joel mentioned last week that he was editing 2 vlogs. Probably videoed after they got home from the lake. Totally boring vlog!!
So boring. Today she said the kids earned 5 dollars for picking up pine comes, then she said she usually doesn't let them spend money they earn on treats but does anyway. Um, she let them spend the armpit licking money on candy just the other day too.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Do parents let their kids camp out all night in their back garden unattended in this day and age? Or were the Hoellein kids going to come in at a certain time?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Scar2016 wrote:Do parents let their kids camp out all night in their back garden unattended in this day and age? Or were the Hoellein kids going to come in at a certain time?
I hope they came in and brushed their teeth after being told good night with a big bag of candy

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Scar2016 wrote:Do parents let their kids camp out all night in their back garden unattended in this day and age? Or were the Hoellein kids going to come in at a certain time?
Most responsible parents would not but the other day, the boys, including Russell, slept outside (all alone) for the whole night so I'm guessing they will too. Don't even get me started on all the junk food she allows her kids to eat...
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Whats wrong with sleeping out back?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

onbreak wrote:Whats wrong with sleeping out back?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Nothing wrong with backyard camping in my book. Lots of fun. I did it, I let my kids do it when they were younger and it was a blast. Of course I was always within ear shot and we had walkie talkies. LOL! :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah, I don't see a problem in their fenced backyard. I would want a walkie talkie, but even without one, they're probably pretty safe.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Why are they so surprised when their kids get cavities. They all eat chewy candy prior to going to bed.
My kids camped out in our yard, but I slept with a window open so I could hear them and left the dogs with them.
What is with Lincoln’s room? How high did she have that humidifier. She will grow mold if she continues to swamp out his room.
Why don’t they tell Lincoln you can’t sleep in the tent until you use the potty and lose the binky, oh yeah they want him to play the part of a 1 year old for the vlogs.

snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

I am surprised it was not Julie who had the sleepover with Olivia. Isn't she closer in age to Olivia?
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

I always come here first to get caught up and find vlogs that I might be interested in watching based on comments here; which are usually the ones where Lincoln is featured prominently.

The blogs from July 17th and July 18th that were of Joel and the kids (no Bonnie whining) were FABULOUS! I wish all the videos were like this. Unscripted and no retakes.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

snkjdgs wrote:I am surprised it was not Julie who had the sleepover with Olivia. Isn't she closer in age to Olivia?
I thought the same thing too. It’s sweet Abby still likes to play with her cousin but when I was her age, I wouldn’t have been so into playing dolls with my little cousin, let alone having a sleepover. I thought it was weird Julie wasn’t invited.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”