Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:She did say Joel was in charge of her pills maybe shes likes those pain killers a bit too much

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
If you're unhappy with your life and yourself, it's easy to start taking them to numb the emotional pain, not just for physical pain. I really hope she's being careful. If she seems like a selfish person now, becoming addicted would just be the icing on the cake.
Speaking from experience-- as someone who did take the pills for emotional pain. And getting off them took a lot of work.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

fossilfinger wrote:I don't understand how she was even a candidate for liposuction. Wouldn't she have to lose most of the weight on her own first? For someone who is overweight, liposuction isn't going to make that much of a difference looks-wise, because they still have abdominal fat that can't be removed by lipo. I guess doctors will do anything if they're paid well for it.
Apparently her "doctor" told her she should have liposuction and a tummy tuck to make everything symmetrical - and her Heavenly Father agreed.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Vlog4money wrote:One more thing...was anyone else bothered by her saying Bree was her best friend...err...second best friend because of couse Ellie is her #1. It's weird to have your "best friend" on the payroll. I wonder if she says that to justify having someone else raise and nurture her kids? If it's someone you consider family it's not so bad.

As for her being so looped on pain pills...there is no way that 2 weeks post-op she is still on that high of a dose. My mom had double knee replacement and didn't get that level of pain relief. She either had more done than she is letting on or the surgery was more recent than she is admitting.

Does Bonnie even have other friends she sees outside of church / not "neighbour friends" of course Bree is her second best friend.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Maybe it’s partially swelling but she still has a double chin and fat hands. I have arthritis so I know what swollen hands/feet etc can look and feel like. Can’t really tell if that’s what’s going on with Bonnie. Imagine having all this surgery to look fit and thin but still have a round face, double chin and chunky looking hands.
polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

The blog today she states that it's the first time she's gotten dressed in a couple of weeks (enabler Joel says since "since forever" in the background), but her lies are catching up to her. The video "Regular Vlog" that she obviously had to do as damage control to try and keep her audience....in that video at approx. 11:19 minute mark, she talked about going to some family event where her dad was released from State Presidency (or something in the church). She was dressed in that part of the video (as she was in other videos that followed). I doubt she went to that event in her robe. And YES< these clips are AFTER the surgery because she's talking about "all the crap" they got (her words) from the week prior about not having a regular blog. No question it's after the surgery, and SHE SEEMS JUST FINE in those videos before she told people what she had done and received all that DYSFUNCTIONAL sympathy from duped and fooled viewers. Today's vlog, she said it's been weeks since her surgery, and she tried to say Lincoln didn't think she could bend down to kiss him goodnight. Oh, but in the "Regular Vlog" video she's indicated putting him to sleep and change the poopy diaper. Eiy yih yih. Are people really believing these things from her? I cringe to give her any viewing minutes, and I won't continue watching, but it just amazes me the LIES, the DRAMATICS, and the CRAZY that is coming out of this!!! And by the way, the video, "My Plastic Surgery" at the 6:00 minute mark, she said she gained 10 pounds when she started exercising and in that same minute, she then said she gained 15 pounds. Lies, lies, and more lies! Oy!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

For those that don't want to give them a view:

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LKhj_-PwsAc
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:She seemed high on pills, how long ago was the surgery ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Been awhile since I watched her videos but holy crap that vlog was like was like watching a car wreck. From the horrible hair (wtf is happening there) down tiger shaky video of new shoes this lady is something else. Also I know it’s not healthy but where can I find a man who worships me and looks at me like a lost puppy dog like Joel. She acts like she is recovering from a horrible accident with how she treats her family when its a vain attempt at beauty. With all those damn mirrors in her house (literally EVERYWHERE) you’d think she’d see it’s not working. Last thought, Joel looks very fit so where is the disconnect- is she upstairs binging on peach cobbler while he exercises in the basement each night or what?!?!
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Bonnie should kiss the ground Bree walks on! Bree seems to be a really nice person to the kids and Bonnie. Bonnie would be a mental mess if it wasn’t for her. She wouldn’t be able to have date nights, long weekend get always, hair & nail appts whenever the mood strikes and her house would be a filthy mess. Hopefully when Bree starts her own family, Bonnie will help her out with an occasional date night. But Somehow I doubt Bonnie would ever take time out of her narcissistic day to help anyone out. It IS the Bonnie Show!
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Joel, I think, is still amazed he managed to land his middle/high school crush so that’s probably why he’s so whipped and enamored with her. He feels like she was way out of his league and he should spend the rest of his life being grateful she ever gave him the time of day. And Bonnie is happy to let him him do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

angelfire89 wrote:Maybe it’s partially swelling but she still has a double chin and fat hands. I have arthritis so I know what swollen hands/feet etc can look and feel like. Can’t really tell if that’s what’s going on with Bonnie. Imagine having all this surgery to look fit and thin but still have a round face, double chin and chunky looking hands.

Hands? They still look like pig trotters especially with her claws
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

angelfire89 wrote:Maybe it’s partially swelling but she still has a double chin and fat hands. I have arthritis so I know what swollen hands/feet etc can look and feel like. Can’t really tell if that’s what’s going on with Bonnie. Imagine having all this surgery to look fit and thin but still have a round face, double chin and chunky looking hands.
A tummy tuck and lipo on your hips and arms is not going to make her face and hands thinner. She needs to start eating healthier. Did you see the stuff in her gift basket the friend brought by? Cookies, muffins, etc. Good luck with that Bonnie.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

rdt1004 wrote:Joel, I think, is still amazed he managed to land his middle/high school crush so that’s probably why he’s so whipped and enamored with her. He feels like she was way out of his league and he should spend the rest of his life being grateful she ever gave him the time of day. And Bonnie is happy to let him him do it.

Joel must suffer from low self-esteem. He's way too good for her. She treats him like her slave and he just accepts it. Personally, I wouldn't want a husband like that. I want an equal partner in life that I can respect.
polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:She seemed high on pills, how long ago was the surgery ?
Surgery estimate on or around the week of Sept. 2nd.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Aurielle wrote:

Hands? They still look like pig trotters especially with her claws
I don't like to be critical of things people cannot change...ugly feet...ugly hands...but Bonnie draws attention to her oddly shaped hands with those gross talons.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

ba1006 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:Joel, I think, is still amazed he managed to land his middle/high school crush so that’s probably why he’s so whipped and enamored with her. He feels like she was way out of his league and he should spend the rest of his life being grateful she ever gave him the time of day. And Bonnie is happy to let him him do it.

Joel must suffer from low self-esteem. He's way too good for her. She treats him like her slave and he just accepts it. Personally, I wouldn't want a husband like that. I want an equal partner in life that I can respect.
But that's the thing. If you have a spouse/partner who loves you tooooo much (over the top, adoration) it might be very sweet and flattering at the beginning, but after some time it get's boring and annoying. You are completely sure of that person, so you don't have to treat him nice or put effort into the relationship in order to keep him.
If you are too sure of your spouse it often times makes you lazy in the relationship and sometimes even mean.

One more reason for him to go back to work, in order to stand his ground, have his own life and not be her servant all day long.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I can’t stand her “I’m in pain” voice. I know my voice changes when I’m in pain or sick too and I can be a big baby when I’m sick but it just seems like she’s exaggerating it lol.

Can someone who knows more about this kind of surgery explain what exactly the drain bag(?) is for? If she already explained it somewhere I probably skipped over it.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ba1006 wrote:
Since this latest debacle I've been wondering about Joel's childhood and what sort of dynamic there was in his household. Is it really low self esteem he displays? So far he's managed to fly under the radar with his enabling but I think his days are numbered on that score, particularly with this latest instalment of The Bonnie Show. Today's vlog was hideously narcissistic - eg @ 8:00 mins in a tone of voice towards Joel: ''Can we get me some food coz I'm about starving.'' Her choice of ''Can we'' is such diva language when she was clearly not part of the 'we'. How is she not able to make herself something to eat two weeks (minimum) post surgery?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:For those that don't want to give them a view:

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LKhj_-PwsAc
Hooktube gives them views now. It was too good to last.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

littlebaby wrote:I can’t stand her “I’m in pain” voice. I know my voice changes when I’m in pain or sick too and I can be a big baby when I’m sick but it just seems like she’s exaggerating it lol.

Can someone who knows more about this kind of surgery explain what exactly the drain bag(?) is for? If she already explained it somewhere I probably skipped over it.

I am going by my dog. When my son’s dog attacked my dog his skin was pulled away from the muscle. They could not stitch him close because fluid would fill the void. So he had a drainage tube for 6 days. I am assuming and probably wrongfully so that lipo does something similar. Oh and how pissed would Bonnie be knowing I am comparing her surgery to my dog’s!

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

littlebaby wrote:I can’t stand her “I’m in pain” voice. I know my voice changes when I’m in pain or sick too and I can be a big baby when I’m sick but it just seems like she’s exaggerating it lol.

Okay l am Nit Pick Nellie but l don’t like how she repeats things for dramatic flare since surgery while using her “Pain voice.”
Example “ since my surgery, every morning Cody has helped me up out of bed. He’s held out his strong arm for Mom. It hasn’t even moved...it’s been completely steady and strong...it’s been completely steady and strong”
“I have taken in all the love l possibly can...l have taken in all the love l possibly can.”
She’s like an actress in their final scene dying. “I have lived a full life...l have lived a full full life.”
Insert fingers into mouth and down throat (watch now your all gonna hate me cause it’s like when someone points out a gnat and suddenly that gnat drives you NUTS)!!!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”