Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

KaterTot wrote:Did she really just post an instagram story talking about how frustrated she is about her work outs and then the next one shows her huge and I mean HUGE cinnamon roll type pancake with frosting and upset the first bite fell on her lap. She really does think she can eat what she wants cause she works out now and then. :?
She certainly feels that working out gives you the license to eat what you want. I have been swimming a mile every day the past week. I looked up an estimate of how many calories burned. Maybe 500. I am tired afterwards and so hungry. I just grin (not Griffiths) and bear it until my next meal which is a normal healthy meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

KaterTot wrote:Did she really just post an instagram story talking about how frustrated she is about her work outs and then the next one shows her huge and I mean HUGE cinnamon roll type pancake with frosting and upset the first bite fell on her lap. She really does think she can eat what she wants cause she works out now and then. :?
The night before she had a pint of chocolate ice cream in her hand while watching tv. If you don't scoop out some into a bowl, you will probably eat the entire thing. She even mocked her viewers by saying she should not be eating this in that condescending tone of hers.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Batigirl85 wrote:In today's video pause at 4:19, Bonnie looks pregnant
She's just fat. I don't mean to be this blunt, but Bonnie has gained sooooo much weight since she had Lincoln. She is now considered obese and no amount of exercising is going to help unless she stops eating so much food!
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Liz_444 wrote:
She's just fat. I don't mean to be this blunt, but Bonnie has gained sooooo much weight since she had Lincoln. She is now considered obese and no amount of exercising is going to help unless she stops eating so much food!

I honestly feel like she looks bigger recently, I hate to pipe in on this cause It's not the nicest but she's just being dumb like plain and simple . Theres nothing wrong with getting takeout or anything just go for a healthier option if you're trying to loose weight and dont snack all the time either.Bonnie is turning intot the Shane Dawson of family vlogs personality and problematic wise too. Ellie can be Tana.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Aurielle wrote:
Liz_444 wrote:

I honestly feel like she looks bigger recently, I hate to pipe in on this cause It's not the nicest but she's just being dumb like plain and simple . Theres nothing wrong with getting takeout or anything just go for a healthier option if you're trying to loose weight and dont snack all the time either.Bonnie is turning intot the Shane Dawson of family vlogs personality and problematic wise too. Ellie can be Tana.
What does Bonnie have to do with Shane? They have absolutely nothing in common. Shane is a legit YTer who works incredibly hard to create new content, and keep things fresh. When he gets a sponsorship he is often finding ways to pass that money along and help someone else. He’s self-deprecating, insecure and nothing like arrogant and stubborn Bonnie. He also has a legit eating disorder that he’s been very open about struggling with....

Now if you had said both Ellie and Bonnie were like Tana that may have been more accurate. Spoiled, ignorant, immature, entitled.

Sorry everyone for the OT, but that comparison was so left field I had to defend it. Like comparing Bonnie to Ellen, and Ellie a Kardashian.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I watched some vlogs a few months after Lincoln was born and she actually didn’t have a ton of baby weight left. She wasn’t super small but I wouldn’t call her fat back in those days either, just a little curvy. As the years go on, she gains more and more. I think it’s a combo of them having more money to spend on takeout whenever they want, Bonnie becoming more lazy around the house and with the kids because she has Bree, and since she’s fallen into this “woe is me, my life is so hard even though I don’t edit or barely parent my kids anymore” victim complex, she rewards herself with shopping and food. If she doesn’t start to watch what she eats, it’ll only get worse and then one day we’ll really get a sob story vlog when a doctor tells her she’s pre-diabetic. She’s a short lady, we can only have so much weight on us before real issues start popping up.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

rdt1004 wrote:I watched some vlogs a few months after Lincoln was born and she actually didn’t have a ton of baby weight left. She wasn’t super small but I wouldn’t call her fat back in those days either, just a little curvy. As the years go on, she gains more and more. I think it’s a combo of them having more money to spend on takeout whenever they want, Bonnie becoming more lazy around the house and with the kids because she has Bree, and since she’s fallen into this “woe is me, my life is so hard even though I don’t edit or barely parent my kids anymore” victim complex, she rewards herself with shopping and food. If she doesn’t start to watch what she eats, it’ll only get worse and then one day we’ll really get a sob story vlog when a doctor tells her she’s pre-diabetic. She’s a short lady, we can only have so much weight on us before real issues start popping up.

Let’s also be real for a sec and realize that she doesn’t look as big when she’s next to average people. We see her next to Ellie, Julie and Jennifer all the time. When she’s in an IG pic with “regular” people she looks a lot better. She’s also probably putting on muscle, so while she maybe doesn’t look perfect in the outside, on the inside she’s at least making progress with her health.

Sometimes slow progress lasts longer than the extreme dieting she did after Lincoln. Yes we can argue how unhealthy pancakes and ice cream are, but then Bonnie’s weight is redundant, and the conversation applies to all the Griffiths, regardless of size. They all share the same crappy diet but also don’t have a trainer.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I've never understood the way they do school shopping, do they not get a list of exactly what they need, what the teacher needs and what brand it should be? Can the kids pretty much just pick whatever they like and the school gives them books? How does it actually work?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I bet if Bonnie did an honest good diary. She would see all the empty calories she takes in. I log in my food intake on my Fitbit. When I log in food and water intake I feel healthier because I eat healthier. Otherwise I eat like shit and feel like shit. I love my comfort food and here in the South we have a lot!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I dont care about her weight. But, as a woman who was popping out kids every 2 years for a decade, after my last, I realized- if I was a certain weight, I got pregnant. So I did my best to stay 10lbs heavier. The weight really does come on faster than you realize. She just has to try different things to keeo her motivated to MOVE. She has help for everything.. She needs get a hobby.
Also
It's hard to tell yourself, "no" when the world is all "treat yo self"

PS a BollieCon/fashion show would be a fun train wreck to watch

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:.
The fruit snacks thing is hilarious! I'm used to very irritatingly specific school supplies lists, indicating the exact shade of duotangs the kids need for each subject. Also, I love that you call them duotangs too! I'm not sure all our friends here will know what they are...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ffs this site! My post had posted repeatedly so I deleted one and now the original is gone too.

Here is the list for Cody/Olivia’s school again...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 108802.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 08d2ec.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 8613e1.png[/img]

Not gonna re-type what I said but it was that kids still have a lot of wiggle room to choose colours and things. They can add in e tea markers, etc for their supply boxes. Back to school shopping can be fun....

But I’ve never seen fruit snacks on a supply list before Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There was a chick in the background side eyeing Bonnie while they were back to school shopping. It was hilarious.
How can Bonnie function with caterpillars on her eyelids and those super long nails? Oh, right. Bree does the cleaning.
Wonder how many takes it took to get "We have a winner!" right.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. Lots of makeup for back to school shopping.
In Ruby's vlog, Cody was pushing the cart while on his knees. Not only obnoxious, it's dangerous. But hey-- boys will be boys! Nobody even batted an eye.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

lmmomSD wrote:Wow. Lots of makeup for back to school shopping.
In Ruby's vlog, Cody was pushing the cart while on his knees. Not only obnoxious, it's dangerous. But hey-- boys will be boys! Nobody even batted an eye.

I crushed the bone and ripped my finger nail off doing that when I was little. I have a bit of a curve to my left index finger. I remember my mom telling me to turn away so she could lift my nail up and see how much was still hanging on by. It was awful. I never let my kids sit under the cart because of it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

lmmomSD wrote:There was a chick in the background side eyeing Bonnie while they were back to school shopping. It was hilarious.
How can Bonnie function with caterpillars on her eyelids and those super long nails? Oh, right. Bree does the cleaning.
Wonder how many takes it took to get "We have a winner!" right.

I hate those nails.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

To be honest I think Bonnie looks great and she isn’t obese. However she does want to lose weight and will continue to gain weight. I agree with who said it’s because of her current lifestyle. She doesn’t burn as many calories as she used to when she did all of the child minding and housework. It’s the same for all of us who work full time desk jobs. I don’t think she knows anything about nutrition. Look at their family cookbook. I think she needs to see a nutritionist or at least track her foods on a food tracker app. It’s eye opening.

Oh and I like Shane Dawson a lot and he is doing a great job of changing with YT and putting out quality content. I don’t get the comparison either. Bonnie phones it in every day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

SunnySide0 wrote:Today’s vlog only shows Olivia vlogging herself making slime. Lazy, boring video - clearly Bonnie and Joel couldn’t be bothered to film themselves

child labor...
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

gopedjane wrote:To be honest I think Bonnie looks great and she isn’t obese. However she does want to lose weight and will continue to gain weight. I agree with who said it’s because of her current lifestyle. She doesn’t burn as many calories as she used to when she did all of the child minding and housework. It’s the same for all of us who work full time desk jobs. I don’t think she knows anything about nutrition. Look at their family cookbook. I think she needs to see a nutritionist or at least track her foods on a food tracker app. It’s eye opening.

Oh and I like Shane Dawson a lot and he is doing a great job of changing with YT and putting out quality content. I don’t get the comparison either. Bonnie phones it in every day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's not so much that we're criticizing her weight gain - it's the fact that she cries on camera about how hard working out is. The next scene usually shows her eating candy, ice cream, etc. I'm sure she hired the personal trainer so she could look thinner (like her sisters) but eating all that fattening junk food is not going to accomplish that goal. So either eat unhealthy food or stop crying about it.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”