Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Thread title courtesy of 'chatty'

As mentioned earlier, I cannot see the 'Likes' on thread title suggestions due to being out of my own country and only being able to use cell phone which doesn't show 'Likes.' If anyone wants the thread name changed based on Likes please let me know.

Summary:
*Bonnie got plastic surgery
*She's pill popping like it's Halloween candy
*Joel's filming and uploading his wife high as a kite whilst being her dog's body
*The kid's now appear to have a full time nanny because even breathing is getting a tiny bit hard for Princess Bon Bon
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellien: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

Perfect. I was hoping this would be the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scamper1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scamper1 »

Following

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Why the hell is she looking to buy jewellery after booking these surgeries and not allowing Joel to get his tonsillectomy... Push present/recovery present for herself - is she serious?
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Elvis Presley’s wife? Really Bonnie? lol she is a country bumpkin.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Bonnie didn't do the tummy time laying she was supposed to do and fluid ended up in her back. Guaranteed. Also getting fluid drained is a procedure that is done at Doctor's offices but because she chose California, she has an excuse to "lay out" over there on mini vacation. There are no pain meds needed for fluid removal nor for after. I had to do it a lot with my stomach surgeries because some people are more susceptible to extra fluid However, they didn't remove the fluid this quick they give it like 6 months to possibly reabsorb so I am wondering why she is getting it out so quickly?

She laid in bed way too much. Bottom line. She caused 90% of her misery
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

So I have a feeling she is referring to her back but she really mis and behind. I have a feeling they did a lot of kilo to her behind and it swelled because she wasn’t active enough. But I guess her back is close enough to her behind to count.

hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

Yeah I could see her saying back rather than ass. She doesn't want us to think she lipo'd her butt. In the video explaining the surgery she made it sound like they were only going to lipo her hips/waist, but i think she got 'the works'.

She looks noticably thinner already. I am actually jealous I'd love a quick-fix weight loss.
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

I still just so flabbergasted that two people with such tremendous body insecurities try to promote body positivity with a “clothing line”. I can’t imagine how much time they spend online just reading/deleting comments. I bet the only memory the kids will have of their parents is of them constantly online.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Oh Bree. Time to get a real job. This is humiliating for you.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

ba1006 wrote:Oh Bree. Time to get a real job. This is humiliating for you.
I would be so happy if someone posted me scrubbing the floor of their bathroom. Like Bonnie did any cleaning in her room, more like she instructed Bree what she wanted her to do.

Bonnie was saying that surgery recovery is like vlogging that behind the scenes it's not pretty and you don't see that. UM well Bonnie no we don't see what is happening when the camera is off. I do imagine it's a lot of you being mean and caring about yourself and demanding that your kids must not mess up your perfect home. I could be wrong however there is no imagining about what happens after surgery because many of us have been there or have helped family members with recovery and we can call bullshit on you.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lwilson1081 wrote:I still just so flabbergasted that two people with such tremendous body insecurities try to promote body positivity with a “clothing line”. I can’t imagine how much time they spend online just reading/deleting comments. I bet the only memory the kids will have of their parents is of them constantly online.

I know! The whole "Be confident! Love the body the Heavenly Father gave you!" message is so hypocritical coming from these two. And their minions swallow it and think they're so inspiring. Like PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I cannot believe this is the same Bonnie I watched when Boston was just a little baby. She was such a down to earth, humble, relatable, middle class, hands-on mother and wife. She has turned into the absolute complete opposite to all of what she was back them. What a shame....YouTube made her fame and money hungry. How fortunate were those kids to have the old Bonnie as a mother. Hands-on, selfless, patient and loving. I find this extremely sad for the children. What a train wreck she’s turned into. Hopefully this is just a midlife crisis and one day she will snap out of it and have a reality check. For the sake of her kids I hope that’s the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

lwilson1081 wrote:I still just so flabbergasted that two people with such tremendous body insecurities try to promote body positivity with a “clothing line”. I can’t imagine how much time they spend online just reading/deleting comments. I bet the only memory the kids will have of their parents is of them constantly online.

Oh, 100% but is there a YouTuber that isn’t constantly online?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

AutumnLane wrote:I cannot believe this is the same Bonnie I watched when Boston was just a little baby. She was such a down to earth, humble, relatable, middle class, hands-on mother and wife. She has turned into the absolute complete opposite to all of what she was back them. What a shame....YouTube made her fame and money hungry. How fortunate were those kids to have the old Bonnie as a mother. Hands-on, selfless, patient and loving. I find this extremely sad for the children. What a train wreck she’s turned into. Hopefully this is just a midlife crisis and one day she will snap out of it and have a reality check. For the sake of her kids I hope that’s the case.

Its sure interesting to watch their old vlogs in comparison to now.
I don't disagree that vlogging (and all that comes with) has changed them. But I do wonder how real the old videos are too, was Bonnie just on her best behaviour then? Theres a few things watching old videos now that I didn't notice the first time around, she was always mean to the kids, picking on them, treating them like theyre less than her. Theres a video they did of the egg challenge, basically you smash an egg on your head and see if its hard boiled or not. At the end of the video they smash raw eggs on Olivia and Cody, Olivia FREAKS out. Joel eventually says stop filming but Bonnie continues on.
I think Bonnie has always been rude and selfish, she just has the confidence now that she can do no wrong and the world better just love whatever side she shows.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

AutumnLane wrote:I cannot believe this is the same Bonnie I watched when Boston was just a little baby. She was such a down to earth, humble, relatable, middle class, hands-on mother and wife. She has turned into the absolute complete opposite to all of what she was back them. What a shame....YouTube made her fame and money hungry. How fortunate were those kids to have the old Bonnie as a mother. Hands-on, selfless, patient and loving. I find this extremely sad for the children. What a train wreck she’s turned into. Hopefully this is just a midlife crisis and one day she will snap out of it and have a reality check. For the sake of her kids I hope that’s the case.

Youtube has only brought out the true Bonnie. Her sweet personality was the grooming stage where she charmed her audience to watch her.
Once the channel made it, she no longer needed to convince people about being the sweet housewife anymore and she got tired of faking it because it got exhausting and Bonnie became her entitled self.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She always seemed to enjoy doing those Jimmy Kimmel "I told my kids I ate all their Halloween candy" videos just a little too much. And she's done then so many times by now, the older kids have to be on to it.

I think the "Blooper" videos really started showing the true Bonnie. I don't know why she did those. All they did was show just how scripted and fake her vlogs were, and that her kids weren't spontaneously as cute and funny as they seemed.
I think overall, it was a combination of the adulation and the easy money that changed Bonnie. I think she had the tendencies to act the way she is now, but she kept it in check. And with all the "oh, you're so amazing and inspiring! Ignore the haters" comments, she really started to believe her sh*t doesn't stink.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Its sure interesting to watch their old vlogs in comparison to now.
I don't disagree that vlogging (and all that comes with) has changed them. But I do wonder how real the old videos are too, was Bonnie just on her best behaviour then? Theres a few things watching old videos now that I didn't notice the first time around, she was always mean to the kids, picking on them, treating them like theyre less than her. Theres a video they did of the egg challenge, basically you smash an egg on your head and see if its hard boiled or not. At the end of the video they smash raw eggs on Olivia and Cody, Olivia FREAKS out. Joel eventually says stop filming but Bonnie continues on.
I think Bonnie has always been rude and selfish, she just has the confidence now that she can do no wrong and the world better just love whatever side she shows.
Exactly, people were so infatuated by her bubbly personality and her fake stay at home mom bullshit that they overlooked a lot of things. Some of their older vlogs are cringwatching. I've also noticed that Olivia does a lot around the house and takes on a lot of responsibility with her siblings for her young age.

I've realised that many of Bonnie's and Ellies older vlogs were about feeding and praising them and they can't live without it anymore.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

You know I really feel sorry for Bree, she's not even an aupair anymore really shes a full on domestic worker and child care provider. Where I live the people that do that generally arent very well educated, are much older than Bree and are payed like shite. I hope Bree doesn't feel obliged to do this because she really can do better. I hope they pay her really really well too.

I hope Bonnies surgery doesn't affect Olivias thoughts on her body either as she goes into her tweens and teens I feel like it really could which is such a shame. I appreciate how much Bonnie and Joel tell Olivia shes beautiful and let her be her. Now Bonnie just needs to let Olivia dress herself more.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

How could Bonnie’s attitude towards her body NOT harm Olivia? You can preach all you want how body positive you are and tell Olivia all day she’s beautiful but when her mom (and all the other griffiths) talks about how importnant and superior it is to be small, and even go as far as cosmetic surgery to make herself smaller, well that’s what Olivia is going to hear.
Olivia is built just like Bonnie, she’s not petite.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”