Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I definitely think the truck was to show Bonnie that he still has some say. I have thought since he bought the smaller truck that he would regret it.

How long will they post these vlogs trying to portray everything is ok and on track?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ducklings4 wrote:For someone who loves his truck why wouldn’t he had gotten a bed liner? I know they have other things on their minds, but a scratched up bed liner of a white truck looks horrible.

Plus she is one hot mess (as we all know) Jerkins instead of gherkins, but she will insist her way is correct.

New doctor or your doctor?

Who would have ever thought that Ellie was the better parent. I feel for those kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree about Ellie being the better parent. Bonnie at LEAST has Bree looking after her kids and that shows at least a basic understanding that they do have some autonomic needs. She also seems to treat them equally. Ellie’s behaviour is how you end up with children with depression, insecurity and mental illness. Jackson is clearly being groomed to be a certain kid around Ellie. He knows he can have his mother’s attention as long as he talks about the baby. It’s sad. Meanwhile Calvin went from a pedestal to the basement where he had to come sit quietly in his mom’s room if he wanted any attention at all from her.

Neither is better in my opinion. Neglect and emotional abuse are rampant in both homes. The pattern continues....

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I definitely think the truck was to show Bonnie that he still has some say. I have thought since he bought the smaller truck that he would regret it.

How long will they post these vlogs trying to portray everything is ok and on track?
There's no way he bought that truck on impulse. I doubt he would buy a pair of socks without her permission.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:For someone who loves his truck why wouldn’t he had gotten a bed liner? I know they have other things on their minds, but a scratched up bed liner of a white truck looks horrible.

Plus she is one hot mess (as we all know) Jerkins instead of gherkins, but she will insist her way is correct.

Who would have ever thought that Ellie was the better parent. I feel for those kids.

I disagree about Ellie being the better parent. Bonnie at LEAST has Bree looking after her kids and that shows at least a basic understanding that they do have some autonomic needs. She also seems to treat them equally. Ellie’s behaviour is how you end up with children with depression, insecurity and mental illness. Jackson is clearly being groomed to be a certain kid around Ellie. He knows he can have his mother’s attention as long as he talks about the baby. It’s sad. Meanwhile Calvin went from a pedestal to the basement where he had to come sit quietly in his mom’s room if he wanted any attention at all from her.

Neither is better in my opinion. Neglect and emotional abuse are rampant in both homes. The pattern continues....

I think she hired Bree so she wouldn't have to deal with the kids and the household chores. I doubt it is because she's looking out for their well-being. I've never seen a more selfish mother in my life. It's all about her.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I can't imagine having a Skype consult with a new doctor! So her original doctor wants to taper her meds, and she was crying about it, and now she has a new doctor? Big red flag. Huge.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I didn’t watch...did they say it was a new plastic surgeon? Is it possible this was the hernia doc? Plastics don’t generally do hernias even though they can.

If I remember correctly, the plastic surgeon was going to do a tummy tuck and fix the hernia problem all at once.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

Holy crap she was a hot mess! Completely high and sooo belligerent. I’m my cookbook or else...WTAF? I bet he is spending all the time outside to be away from her moronic, abusive, addicted behavior. I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually left her. I’m not giving him a pass on all this crap but can you imagine the shit he has to deal with? I’d go insane. Then again...I wouldn’t put up with her shit at all. Maybe he is showing all this so EVERYONE will understand when he does leave her crazy ass in the dust...with all her pills and herpes lip. :?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:The description of a cucumber is the funniest thing you've ever read?? Sure Bon... *yikes*.

Also, does anyone have any idea how Bree is paid? Is it just a full time salary and they use her as needed or have her on call? Is she being paid to go to lunch with Bonnie? She's truly like a sister wife.
I don't know how much she's paid but I know it's not enough. I don't even want to clean my own bathroom floor. I wonder if Ellie has a Bree too?

The funny thing about the gherkin pickle comment is that gherkin doesn't even start with a J. Either she's high as a kite or dumb as a doornail - or perhaps both.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Looks like another bathrobe day for Bonnie. How is she just fine in California going on lunch dates and such but then back at home she can’t even bend over to pick up a blanket?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Ckc717 wrote:Looks like another bathrobe day for Bonnie. How is she just fine in California going on lunch dates and such but then back at home she can’t even bend over to pick up a blanket?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's what I said!! It's like it's getting worse instead of better!!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I definitely think the truck was to show Bonnie that he still has some say. I have thought since he bought the smaller truck that he would regret it.

There's no way he bought that truck on impulse. I doubt he would buy a pair of socks without her permission.
He bought a compressor without her permission.

Based on just what we’ve seen in vlogs, I don’t think he’s as scared of her as everyone assumes. More like he’s on board with her decisions.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

A little early but at this rate we are going we need this now.

NEW THREAD :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:

He bought a compressor without her permission.

Based on just what we’ve seen in vlogs, I don’t think he’s as scared of her as everyone assumes. More like he’s on board with her decisions.

I don't think anybody is implying that he's "scared" of Bonnie but I definitely think he goes out of his way to make her happy. She does tend to lash out when she doesn't get her way and I"m sure he wants to avoid her manic mood swings. He's even said many times "happy wife, happy life". She's got him trained pretty good I must say. But no, he's not scared of her, he just likes to keep the peace. Jared is the same way.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

I think she hired Bree so she wouldn't have to deal with the kids and the household chores. I doubt it is because she's looking out for their well-being. I've never seen a more selfish mother in my life. It's all about her.
Hard to do housework with that manicure.

sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

There’s a new thread y’all :) I dont know how to properly link it tho. It’s Bonnie Hollein: Lots of Whine With a Side of Brie

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”