Unread post by onbreak »

Id watch a blooper vlog of her high as a kite

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Lots Of Whine With A Side Of Brie. Part

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Less than a 100 posts till new thread. Head over to the suggestions thread and make a few new thread suggestions that we can vote on.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

This made me think of Bonnie

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 576260.jpg[/img]

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Almost forgot that Joel was supposed to go to the "This Old House" thing on the 27th..
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Jimmy Kimmel’s I ate your Halloween candy video was released and I am so glad that Bonnie’s children were not included for the fourth time. She has to have another child in order to have a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sweetlace wrote:Jimmy Kimmel’s I ate your Halloween candy video was released and I am so glad that Bonnie’s children were not included for the fourth time. She has to have another child in order to have a chance. Image

It was hilarious when Jared did it with Jackson. Jackson was oblivious. Jared kept trying to get a reaction out of him.
Thank God Bonnie has one less way to make her children cry now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
missbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missbelle »

so is Bonnie going to act surprised when her channel gets demonetized again? its so ridiculous that she cried to her fans about how youtube made a mistake but continues making videos of her teasing Lincoln so he cries and then laughs at him.
runlikeamother_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by runlikeamother_ »

Ughhh I can’t handle this! Not surprising though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

missbelle wrote:so is Bonnie going to act surprised when her channel gets demonetized again? its so ridiculous that she cried to her fans about how youtube made a mistake but continues making videos of her teasing Lincoln so he cries and then laughs at him.
Joel was laughing as well. I'm wondering if they were teased when they were young. They seem to get a thrill out of their children's pain.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Almost forgot that Joel was supposed to go to the "This Old House" thing on the 27th..
I wonder if they'll even show Joel's trip because we know their vlogs are at least a week behind so to show him a week from now (which is a week and a half post trip) on his trip that actually happened five days before Halloween is just absurd for 'daily vloggers.'
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Scar2016 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Almost forgot that Joel was supposed to go to the "This Old House" thing on the 27th..
I wonder if they'll even show Joel's trip because we know their vlogs are at least a week behind so to show him a week from now (which is a week and a half post trip) on his trip that actually happened five days before Halloween is just absurd for 'daily vloggers.'
She’s stated many times now she’s a “content creator.” They never did vlog weekends, so I’m not sure if they ever really were daily genuine vloggers.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
She’s stated many times now she’s a “content creator.” They never did vlog weekends, so I’m not sure if they ever really were daily genuine vloggers.
However, they've always uploaded 'bonus' vlogs on the weekend when it's something they consider a special occasion and judging by Joel's reaction in the vlog where he got the call about This Old House I'd say that's a pretty special occasion for him, not to mention pretty decent vlog content. Bonnie? Not so much, judging her reaction at Joel inviting his friend over her. Joel edit's the vlog's so you'd think he'd vlog his experience of it but Bonnie has the final veto on what's uploaded . .
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Scar2016 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Scar2016 wrote: I wonder if they'll even show Joel's trip because we know their vlogs are at least a week behind so to show him a week from now (which is a week and a half post trip) on his trip that actually happened five days before Halloween is just absurd for 'daily vloggers.'
However, they've always uploaded 'bonus' vlogs on the weekend when it's something they consider a special occasion and judging by Joel's reaction in the vlog where he got the call about This Old House I'd say that's a pretty special occasion for him, not to mention pretty decent vlog content. Bonnie? Not so much, judging her reaction at Joel inviting his friend over her. Joel edit's the vlog's so you'd think he'd vlog his experience of it but Bonnie has the final veto on what's uploaded . .
I think we’ll see the footage. It makes sense for him to vlog it, plus it would have been less work than for her to try to vlog while he was gone.

They show videos out of order all the time, so I’ll be surprised if we don’t see it at some point.... unless the friend didn’t want to be vlogged I guess.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: She’s stated many times now she’s a “content creator.” They never did vlog weekends, so I’m not sure if they ever really were daily genuine vloggers.
I think we’ll see the footage. It makes sense for him to vlog it, plus it would have been less work than for her to try to vlog while he was gone.

They show videos out of order all the time, so I’ll be surprised if we don’t see it at some point.... unless the friend didn’t want to be vlogged I guess.

Exactly, the only reason they posted the Halloween stuff is they know people don’t want to see a holiday a week after it happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I remember she posted her 4th of July vlog a handful of days later and it was just not interesting because it felt so long ago. I can see why she posted the Halloween one before it was too "old" but at the same time, her uploads are so random and confusing! This delay is just unnecessary
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

It made me sad for the kids when Bonnie commented that it’s because of YouTube that she has to dress her kids up and herself for Halloween. She actually said, “would I otherwise? I don’t know”

As lazy and distant she is as a mother, maybe it would have been even worse if she didn’t have people from around the world watching her parent.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Vlog4money wrote:It made me sad for the kids when Bonnie commented that it’s because of YouTube that she has to dress her kids up and herself for Halloween. She actually said, “would I otherwise? I don’t know”

As lazy and distant she is as a mother, maybe it would have been even worse if she didn’t have people from around the world watching her parent.
Scary to think about it being worse when it already seems pretty dang bad!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Vlog4money wrote:It made me sad for the kids when Bonnie commented that it’s because of YouTube that she has to dress her kids up and herself for Halloween. She actually said, “would I otherwise? I don’t know”

Scary to think about it being worse when it already seems pretty dang bad!
Funny how so many of us thought YT made her a worse parent, but maybe actually it made her at least a little more accountable.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I thought the crayon costumes last year were wack.. At least now I know, she really didn't fucking care and they were.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I remember she posted her 4th of July vlog a handful of days later and it was just not interesting because it felt so long ago. I can see why she posted the Halloween one before it was too "old" but at the same time, her uploads are so random and confusing! This delay is just unnecessary
I think the other point is that because Joel mentioned the precise date of his This Old House trip, we as viewers will know exactly how far behind it is/they are in general when uploaded, which I guess is no big deal but Bonnie also mentioned in that vlog she'd stopped taking her meds completely two weeks previously so I was/am interested to see if she vlogs while he's gone (do they have more than one vlog camera?) whether that was in fact a true statement. Halloween was a few days after his trip and don't think there was evidence of her being high so that's something.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”