Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Part 20

JVK19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Par

Unread post by JVK19 »

So excited for the drama that is to come if they are demonitized again. I mean, how dumb can you be? Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

In yesterday’s video, did anyone else catch Boston jumps on Cody, it looks like he got kneed in the face. It was when Cody and Boston were rough housing. It looked like they tried to cut it out but just the few seconds showed in the video. Those kids are so out of control ! Bonnie and Joel think everything is a joke until someone gets hurt. I didn’t get to see today’s video, no child should be shamed by their parents. For them to post his accident to the world is disgusting. I really think they need to be demonitized. Bonnie seems to think she is untouchable.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

She reuploaded.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

She looks like Michael Jackson in today’s thumbnail
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Yup she cut out that whole scene with Boston. I wonder if she reads here and edits after we say we're going to report her. The sad part is they find nothing wrong with what they do. She films it, Joel uploads it and she approves the final vlog. Her poor children.
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

I don't know if its worse that they filmed and included that in the first place, or that they only realized after other people pointed it out, that it was wrong to include it. Like, you've been demonetized before!!! How idiotic can you get? And you know they only cut it out because they're worried about the security of their income. It's very twisted that complete strangers are more invested in protecting these kids than their own parents are. I don't think they'll ever learn.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

lil-pupper wrote:I don't know if its worse that they filmed and included that in the first place, or that they only realized after other people pointed it out, that it was wrong to include it. Like, you've been demonetized before!!! How idiotic can you get? And you know they only cut it out because they're worried about the security of their income. It's very twisted that complete strangers are more invested in protecting these kids than their own parents are. I don't think they'll ever learn.
Same thought I had-it took people commenting and reporting for them to pull it down and edit it out! It wasn't just they talked about Boston having the accident, but focused really close on his pants where you could clearly see what happened on one of their shots!

Plus they did a close up really brief of her nails. The more people comment, the more she makes sure there is a shot of them in the vlog or instastory!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Were there comments on the actual video of people being concerned/disturbed by the content or just here? Seriously wondering if they check this site to see if their videos are up to ytmd standards (instead of consulting their own moral and ethical consciouses prior to uploading) and then make decisions to edit them. And the thing is, they only made the change because there was outrage and they cared about not being demonetized, not about their child’s privacy and wellbeing from the beginning. Despicable.

Do you guys ever wonder what type of stuff DOESN’T make the vlogs if this is the stuff they are okay with us seeing?! Seriously concerning!

lightasfeather
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lightasfeather »

And of course Bonnie is using 'Nyquil severe' as prevention, because that is what one does with it, not take it when you actually suffer from severe cold or flue... She is definitely not misusing it to get high like so many other ppl... At least she should keep it out of reach of children in her home and be smart enough not to promote medicine abuse to children watching her videos. Plus who knows with what OTC pain killers she is mixing it with... Nyquil ain't for any prevention, it's no joke.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I just read a story about a woman who died from using tap water in her NettiPot (brain eating amoeba) . I hope Bonnie is using distilled!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

She's using the Nyquil bc she can't sleep. Does she not know that they make sleeping pills that don't have anything else in them but stuff to help you sleep? Wonder if that's a clue that she is still on narcotics? When i had pneumonia last year the doc gave me hydrocodone cough meds and i was wired beyond belief. All i wanted to do was sleep, but the cough meds had me so jacked up i was up until 4-5 in the morning for almost 5 days. After that i caved and called the office and made them switch it. No way i could sleep narcotics.
lightasfeather
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lightasfeather »

lightasfeather wrote:And of course Bonnie is using 'Nyquil severe' as prevention, because that is what one does with it, not take it when you actually suffer from severe cold or flue... She is definitely not misusing it to get high like so many other ppl... At least she should keep it out of reach of children in her home and be smart enough not to promote medicine abuse to children watching her videos. Plus who knows with what OTC pain killers she is mixing it with... Nyquil ain't for any prevention, it's no joke.
https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/slee ... leep/#gref for those who wondered...
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Tiger27 wrote:Were there comments on the actual video of people being concerned/disturbed by the content or just here? Seriously wondering if they check this site to see if their videos are up to ytmd standards (instead of consulting their own moral and ethical consciouses prior to uploading) and then make decisions to edit them. And the thing is, they only made the change because there was outrage and they cared about not being demonetized, not about their child’s privacy and wellbeing from the beginning. Despicable.

Do you guys ever wonder what type of stuff DOESN’T make the vlogs if this is the stuff they are okay with us seeing?! Seriously concerning!

There were some comments reprimanding them for posting the incident and of course her minions jumped to their defense. The comments were respectful and nobody talked about reporting them. I have noticed those comments have now been deleted (along with the clip). I'm guessing she does read here but that doesn't surprise me since she is narcissistic.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:Were there comments on the actual video of people being concerned/disturbed by the content or just here? Seriously wondering if they check this site to see if their videos are up to ytmd standards (instead of consulting their own moral and ethical consciouses prior to uploading) and then make decisions to edit them. And the thing is, they only made the change because there was outrage and they cared about not being demonetized, not about their child’s privacy and wellbeing from the beginning. Despicable.

There were some comments reprimanding them for posting the incident and of course her minions jumped to their defense. The comments were respectful and nobody talked about reporting them. I have noticed those comments have now been deleted (along with the clip). I'm guessing she does read here but that doesn't surprise me since she is narcissistic.
It’s also possible her management company saw it and told her to take it out. I’m guessing they are behind a lot of the title changes midway through the day too.

Like I’ve said a million times, Joel is just as ignorant as she is. A father teasing and mocking his kid like that at a sensitive time is very damaging.

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by squirmska08 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:

It’s also possible her management company saw it and told her to take it out. I’m guessing they are behind a lot of the title changes midway through the day too.

Like I’ve said a million times, Joel is just as ignorant as she is. A father teasing and mocking his kid like that at a sensitive time is very damaging.

I laugh at the fact that she hired a manager. For what?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

squirmska08 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote: There were some comments reprimanding them for posting the incident and of course her minions jumped to their defense. The comments were respectful and nobody talked about reporting them. I have noticed those comments have now been deleted (along with the clip). I'm guessing she does read here but that doesn't surprise me since she is narcissistic.

I laugh at the fact that she hired a manager. For what?

I’m assuming to arrange her brand deals based on the $15k text. Maybe she still does it herself though.

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Anyone else notice the prescription green pill bottle that fell out of Bonnie's purse when it was all dumped out?????????? Thought Bonnie said she quit taking her pain pills....Add that to the lies she tells her viewers. :? :?
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:

Anyone else notice the prescription green pill bottle that fell out of Bonnie's purse when it was all dumped out?????????? Thought Bonnie said she quit taking her pain pills....Add that to the lies she tells her viewers. :? :?
Everyone knows she is still taking them. She acts high 99.99% of the time! She can say all she wants we all know she is a liar! She is also drinking nyquil to make her "sleep". I can gaurantee it is to give her a quick high!
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:

That doesn’t surprise me.She is a drug addict.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Riddle me this: why can't Bonnie BEND HER KNEES to reach her feet?
She makes J put on her shoes, lotion her nasty feet, etc.. because she "can't touch her toes" post surgery.
IDK about you, but when I put on shoes, or socks, I don't do it standing with my legs completely straight.
I sit and bend my knee to reach my foot. Or I stand and pick my foot up...
This is yet another exaggeration of her recovery to get Joel to wait on her hand and foot.. no pun intended.
I was wondering the exact same thing. Does that require special critical thinking skills???

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”