Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Part 20

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Par

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Poor Lincoln. He looked so sad when they were all laughing at him for having sharpie on his face. I will never understand why this family takes such joy in their children's pain.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

LMAO. I don’t get on Twitter often so I am just seeing this. I told her back in October she needed help and the way she was acting since surgery isn’t normal. That’s not horrible right? I didn’t think so! Oh well.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c89c2e.jpg[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Unless you're blowing sunshine up her ass, she doesn't want to hear from you. No wonder these people get such big heads. They block anyone who doesn't suck up to them, and the rest of us just give up and hang out here, so all they see is "You're so beautiful! You're the best mama ever!" And things like that...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

lmmomSD wrote:Unless you're blowing sunshine up her ass, she doesn't want to hear from you. No wonder these people get such big heads. They block anyone who doesn't suck up to them, and the rest of us just give up and hang out here, so all they see is "You're so beautiful! You're the best mama ever!" And things like that...

sad isn’t it? I was just being honest...brutally honest because that’s how I am. Guess she can’t handle it.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

zipadeedodah wrote:LMAO. I don’t get on Twitter often so I am just seeing this. I told her back in October she needed help and the way she was acting since surgery isn’t normal. That’s not horrible right? I didn’t think so! Oh well.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c89c2e.jpg
Pathetic.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 6609e2.jpg[/img]

Is Cody concerning small yet? If I didn’t know them and you told me there were two years between Olivia and Cody and two years between Cody and Boston, I wouldn’t believe you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Omg..can she try any harder to be a Kardashian?! Who the hell dresses like that to decorate gingerbread houses with their children. Call me kooky but I wear normal casual with a holiday apron. Not designer tight ass jeans and a body suit with mass jewelry on. Not to mention in full OTT glam on. So laughable.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Catface2 wrote:Omg..can she try any harder to be a Kardashian?! Who the hell dresses like that to decorate gingerbread houses with their children. Call me kooky but I wear normal casual with a holiday apron. Not designer tight ass jeans and a body suit with mass jewelry on. Not to mention in full OTT glam on. So laughable.
Bonnie is either full glam or bathrob looking stinky.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

littlebaby wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 6609e2.jpg[/img]

Is Cody concerning small yet? If I didn’t know them and you told me there were two years between Olivia and Cody and two years between Cody and Boston, I wouldn’t believe you lol.

When Boston and Cody were wrestling, she told Cody Boston was stronger. I believe that’s why we see some anger out of Cody at times. He is small and Bonnie and probably Joel point it out.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote:Omg..can she try any harder to be a Kardashian?! Who the hell dresses like that to decorate gingerbread houses with their children. Call me kooky but I wear normal casual with a holiday apron. Not designer tight ass jeans and a body suit with mass jewelry on. Not to mention in full OTT glam on. So laughable.
Doesn't she just love herself now? Watch out Joel, she might want to move to Beverly Hills soon. I wonder what the Utah mothers think of her at Walmart - haha. Personally, I think she looks like a cartoon character.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Ducklings4 wrote:

When Boston and Cody were wrestling, she told Cody Boston was stronger. I believe that’s why we see some anger out of Cody at times. He is small and Bonnie and probably Joel point it out.

Boston must get Grandpa Griff’s taller genes (I don’t know how tall he really is because they’re all super short.) Cody has more of the Hollein small genes. Feel bad for him when Boston passes him up (any day now.)

Hasn’t Bonnie said her pregnancy with Cody was harder? I feel like I vaguely remember that been mentioned. I wonder if he/they had some complications that lead to his small size. Not that they’ll ever see a doctor if he does have a growth issue. Who knows, maybe he’s just real low on the curve. ImageImage
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

angelfire89 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

Boston must get Grandpa Griff’s taller genes (I don’t know how tall he really is because they’re all super short.) Cody has more of the Hollein small genes. Feel bad for him when Boston passes him up (any day now.)

Hasn’t Bonnie said her pregnancy with Cody was harder? I feel like I vaguely remember that been mentioned. I wonder if he/they had some complications that lead to his small size. Not that they’ll ever see a doctor if he does have a growth issue. Who knows, maybe he’s just real low on the curve. ImageImage

I sure hope they have been getting him checked. He could just be small but this photo raises some red flags.

Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

gopedjane wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: When Boston and Cody were wrestling, she told Cody Boston was stronger. I believe that’s why we see some anger out of Cody at times. He is small and Bonnie and probably Joel point it out.

I sure hope they have been getting him checked. He could just be small but this photo raises some red flags.

Why do they all have puffy under eyes

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

gopedjane wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: When Boston and Cody were wrestling, she told Cody Boston was stronger. I believe that’s why we see some anger out of Cody at times. He is small and Bonnie and probably Joel point it out.

They said he’s the smallest kid in his class.

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Bonnie is either full glam or bathrob looking stinky.

Yes!! Lazy or super mom

Her poor body looks like a cross between Jack Skelton, Barbi, a Kardashian and in permant booty spank position.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gopedjane wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:

He and Boston look almost like twins here. If one child of mine that was two years older was the same size as his younger sibling, _I_ would be getting him checked. That expression on Boston's face is hilarious.
Does Lincoln have a cross bite? His jaw looks a little crooked.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

lmmomSD wrote:
gopedjane wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: Boston must get Grandpa Griff’s taller genes (I don’t know how tall he really is because they’re all super short.) Cody has more of the Hollein small genes. Feel bad for him when Boston passes him up (any day now.)

He and Boston look almost like twins here. If one child of mine that was two years older was the same size as his younger sibling, _I_ would be getting him checked. That expression on Boston's face is hilarious.
Does Lincoln have a cross bite? His jaw looks a little crooked.

I think he’s just pulling a face. I haven’t ever noticed his bite seeming off. Though they did let him have to pacifier for way too long.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Is it just me or at the end of the gingerbread house vlog does Bonbon look like she has a chin implant?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

She is purposely standing in such away that accentuates a thigh gap. I thought it was my imagination at first, but I've now seen her do it like ten times. Btw, is she considered modest? That's like a number one rule. I don't feel that she is. She's covered up, yes, but her attitude is 24/7 "look at me".
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Punkincookie wrote:Is it just me or at the end of the gingerbread house vlog does Bonbon look like she has a chin implant?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
She has always had a big chin. In fact, she once said she is very self-conscience of it. That will probably be her next cosmetic surgery procedure.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”