Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by endof »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:20 pm
endof wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:01 am To be fair about the Lego, she did notice, and told him to remove it. I’m pretty sure every mother has had to ask their kid at some point “what is in your mouth?”

One of the few moments I’m sure people can still relate to.

Yes we relate but I have personally stopped the item from going in as I was present,she noticed the item because she went to put him to bed or on lock down either. Did you know Bonnie always used to say “HelloSweetie” in her early vlogs ,I always thought you were her commenting by the many times you step in to defend her and always with the phrase “to be fair” ....but you have been very critical of her too and Ellie ,so it throws me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HS definitely isn't Bonnie. She used to defend Bonnie-- not blindly, or like a minion, but on issues she disagreed with other posters on. She has definitely been more critical of Bonnie as Bonnie has been changing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yes I know,I was just stating how it came across to me before I signed up to comment here, but she has gone on hard on Ellie so I guess if it were Bonnie she would never do that! I just remember Bonnie in some vlogs putting on airs and being mean to viewers using ironically that expression “hello sweetie” made me cringe everytime!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

moville wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:35 am They have to understand that filming just one moment during the day and call that their daily vlog will eventually stop people watching. They have gotten so lazy. What editing does Joel do really when he talks about long hours working with the edits when they don't film during the day to make a video, just "here, watch my kids get dressed for ten minutes before they go out in the snow". It's so boring.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
What he means is he edits all day to produce a week and a half of vlogs so he can sit around for a week and a half doing nothing! So he chops up a day or two into seven days to laze around! Hence boring brush your teeth vlogs!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

endof wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:20 pm
endof wrote:
HS definitely isn't Bonnie. She used to defend Bonnie-- not blindly, or like a minion, but on issues she disagreed with other posters on. She has definitely been more critical of Bonnie as Bonnie has been changing.

Yes I know,I was just stating how it came across to me before I signed up to comment here, but she has gone on hard on Ellie so I guess if it were Bonnie she would never do that! I just remember Bonnie in some vlogs putting on airs and being mean to viewers using ironically that expression “hello sweetie” made me cringe everytime!
Sorry, I misunderstood!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

endof wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:01 am To be fair about the Lego, she did notice, and told him to remove it. I’m pretty sure every mother has had to ask their kid at some point “what is in your mouth?”

Yes we relate but I have personally stopped the item from going in as I was present,she noticed the item because she went to put him to bed or on lock down either. Did you know Bonnie always used to say “HelloSweetie” in her early vlogs ,I always thought you were her commenting by the many times you step in to defend her and always with the phrase “to be fair” ....but you have been very critical of her too and Ellie ,so it throws me off.

I’ve been here since before Bonnie even did YT. My name has nothing to do with her. I defended her on issues I disagreed with. I do that in all boards, regardless on whether I like the YTer or not. I’ve defended YTers I hate on many of the same issues. My opinion doesn’t change based on the YTer. As Bonnie had started doing more of the things I’d criticize other YTers for, my criticism has definitely grown. People just focus on the defences more because they don’t agree with it.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

My husband just informed me on something that's pretty interesting.

He grew up farming and he says if you buy farmland (even if you incorporate it into farmland after purchasing it) a lot of stuff you buy can be a tax write off.
If you buy anything at a farm store (ifa, tractor supply etc) you can write those purchases off come tax time. Even buying a new truck can be used as a tax write of if you use it around your property (even if it's just moving fencing or hay) even clothing can be a tax write off. Makes me think this land deal was for then to justify writing purchases off come tax time for 2019...
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Wonder if Bonnie's headed anywhere? She put on her instagram story a photo of her with the caption: Going to pick up a few friends and heading towards the *sun emoji* " Hmm. Also, damn.....idk how I feel about the fake long hair. You can tell she's totally feeling herself in that picture. fakefakefakefake
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:55 pm
endof wrote:

I’ve been here since before Bonnie even did YT. My name has nothing to do with her. I defended her on issues I disagreed with. I do that in all boards, regardless on whether I like the YTer or not. I’ve defended YTers I hate on many of the same issues. My opinion doesn’t change based on the YTer. As Bonnie had started doing more of the things I’d criticize other YTers for, my criticism has definitely grown. People just focus on the defences more because they don’t agree with it.

Totally I don’t disagree, just stating how it felt back then to me!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:28 am Wonder if Bonnie's headed anywhere? She put on her instagram story a photo of her with the caption: Going to pick up a few friends and heading towards the *sun emoji* " Hmm. Also, damn.....idk how I feel about the fake long hair. You can tell she's totally feeling herself in that picture. fakefakefakefake
Her hips are huge in that a picture and that hair? big fail
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yup, her and Joel are on a plane with no kids in sight.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Yup, her and Joel are on a plane with no kids in sight.

I say withet California or Florida. Ellie and Jared are going somewhere too.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:51 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Yup, her and Joel are on a plane with no kids in sight.

I say withet California or Florida. Ellie and Jared are going somewhere too.

Just looked at Ellie's story- Ruby is there also. Hmm
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

I kinda like the hair... maybe because now she doesn't look like that one ginger rugrat anymore.
you can call me kath.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Sickandtired wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:34 am My husband just informed me on something that's pretty interesting.

He grew up farming and he says if you buy farmland (even if you incorporate it into farmland after purchasing it) a lot of stuff you buy can be a tax write off.
If you buy anything at a farm store (ifa, tractor supply etc) you can write those purchases off come tax time. Even buying a new truck can be used as a tax write of if you use it around your property (even if it's just moving fencing or hay) even clothing can be a tax write off. Makes me think this land deal was for then to justify writing purchases off come tax time for 2019...

It really isn’t that easy though. That’s the general ideal but you have to be able to justify the expense. So not all clothing would count, not the entire truck because it would be used for personal use a % of the time, not anything bought at a farm supply store only items used directly for farming. So if you went and bought a new Dutch oven to take camping, you wouldn’t claim that.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Wonder who is watching all the kids??? I hope wherever they go it rains. Haha!! Sorry Not Sorry
OliveSnooked
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OliveSnooked »

131618 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:29 am
Catface2 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:30 am "Happy birthday to this daddy. I love making babies with you!" Not very fitting since he got a vasectomy, eh? Why is she trying to be so sexual on instagram today. First it was "You my handsome man won't be disappointed today *wink*"
Eww! Prob gets his annual bj..she’s gross
Image can you imagine getting it on and having those claws come at you lol yikes....I guess whatever floats their boats

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Ugh I hate that I know this, but I think we all know that Joel's fetish is feet, so I'm sure it's going to be something with that... (Sorry for the disturbing imagery, everyone). Also, BJs are a definite "no-no" with mormons, so.... But who knows with these people... *shrug*
OliveSnooked
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OliveSnooked »

opangatay wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:19 pm It always amazes me how Jared manages to simultaneously look 12 and 50 years old.

Good God! You've cracked the code! Legitimately, though. 10/10 agree.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

shortstop wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:49 pm Wonder who is watching all the kids??? I hope wherever they go it rains. Haha!! Sorry Not Sorry
Bree of course. She's probably watching all 13 of them.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

They're in Vegas
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ba1006 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:39 pm They're in Vegas
A bunch of mormons in Vegas. People who don't drink, party, or gamble. Hmm. Logical! :?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:39 pm They're in Vegas
A bunch of mormons in Vegas. People who don't drink, party, or gamble. Hmm. Logical! :?
They’ll still fit in with all their crass and crude behaviour and obnoxious shouting.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”