Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
warmhearted
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by warmhearted »

Konnie Kardashoellein I'm pissing myself at the title. Love it!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Not gonna watch her vlogs, what are the updates with Joel?
Working, projects or continuing editing vlogs?
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Vincere wrote:Not gonna watch her vlogs, what are the updates with Joel?
He runs, deals with bonnie, and washes his truck. Haven't seen much else.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Sweetiebee wrote:
He runs, deals with bonnie, and washes his truck. Haven't seen much else.
He did wash the bathroom floor today. Bree must have had the day off.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

He’s a complete and total sell out. He’s basically Jared, but with even less work because he doesn’t cook, barely cleans and hardly helps out with the kids anymore.

Oh and he got a new truck, and then replaced it with a bigger and better model only a few months later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

One of Joel's most important jobs is to put Bonnie's shoes on, fyi
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I know it’s partially a product of her age but also a huge reflection on Bonnie and her being the only girl but Olivia is in this know-it-all stage that is incredibly grating. I hope she grows out of it but I predict she’ll grow up to be extremely high maintenance (just like her mother) and snobby.
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

angelfire89 wrote:I know it’s partially a product of her age but also a huge reflection on Bonnie and her being the only girl but Olivia is in this know-it-all stage that is incredibly grating. I hope she grows out of it but I predict she’ll grow up to be extremely high maintenance (just like her mother) and snobby.
She was so cringeworthy this Christmas vlog I actually fast forwarded her parts because I was so annoyed by her over the top behavior. Hopefully it’s just a phase even tho I doubt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sorry to double post.

First, I really don’t understand getting guns for Xmas. I know it’s a huge difference of opinions and I don’t want to start a debate about gun control but personally I think it’s just unnecessary. I really hope they all have ultra secure gun safes so none of the kids can ever get to them without supervision.

Second, why does Bonnie have fake presents under the tree? Just for pictures sake? So she doesn’t have to put out the kids presents because she doesn’t trust them to not rip into all of them?

Finally, why the gumball machine? Pretty sure we all question their hygiene/brushing habits already. Gonna be a whole bunch of cavities in a minute. Also, is she gonna keep it stocked or will it run out once and then be stuck in storage for the rest of time?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

The one thing I always did was make sure each of my kids got the same amount of presents. I felt sorry for Cody but of course everybody laughed at him. Why did they give Aunt Linda a box with nothing in it? Was that supposed to be funny? I wonder what Bonnie got. I suppose we'll never know.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

ba1006 wrote:The one thing I always did was make sure each of my kids got the same amount of presents. I felt sorry for Cody but of course everybody laughed at him. Why did they give Aunt Linda a box with nothing in it? Was that supposed to be funny? I wonder what Bonnie got. I suppose we'll never know.
The way this whole family treats Aunt Linda disgusts me. I hope they got her a real present bc if not that's just cruel.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
ba1006 wrote:The one thing I always did was make sure each of my kids got the same amount of presents. I felt sorry for Cody but of course everybody laughed at him. Why did they give Aunt Linda a box with nothing in it? Was that supposed to be funny? I wonder what Bonnie got. I suppose we'll never know.
The way this whole family treats Aunt Linda disgusts me. I hope they got her a real present bc if not that's just cruel.
She got real presents. There’s a couple clips of her opening. At the end, there were apparently some presents left that were purposefully empty (as I wonder above, just for show?) She only opened the empty one because she didn’t believe Bonnie when she said they were empty. I’m not defending the way they treat her because I do cringe most of the time when she’s around. Also, why didn’t they just put away the fake ones when the real ones came out? Why do I feel like Bonnie is the type of parent to pull the “presents in the fire when you’re naughty” prank on her kids, and more than once.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

I'm very thankful to my parents for doing the same. We didn't get a lot of presents but the ones we got were well thought through and really made us happy. If one of our presents happen to be a lot more expensive we still got the same amount of presents to open, only the other ones were smaller. So maybe one kid would have three average sized presents, and the other one would get one big (expensive) one and two small ones or whatever. But we always had the same amount so we could take turns opening them and no one was left out :)
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

angelfire89 wrote:Sorry to double post.

First, I really don’t understand getting guns for Xmas. I know it’s a huge difference of opinions and I don’t want to start a debate about gun control but personally I think it’s just unnecessary. I really hope they all have ultra secure gun safes so none of the kids can ever get to them without supervision.

Second, why does Bonnie have fake presents under the tree? Just for pictures sake? So she doesn’t have to put out the kids presents because she doesn’t trust them to not rip into all of them?

Finally, why the gumball machine? Pretty sure we all question their hygiene/brushing habits already. Gonna be a whole bunch of cavities in a minute. Also, is she gonna keep it stocked or will it run out once and then be stuck in storage for the rest of time?
Being from Europe, the whole gun thing feels very very weird to me, especially at Christmas. I kind of thought it was a normal thing for Americans though. What I have to say is that Joel really looked happy about it and I like that. The 8Passengers gave their kids toothbrushes, Cologne and "meaningless" stuff like that, which I find kind of sad. So I like that the Griffiths grandparents acutally gave something to Joel that made him happy.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

The gun thing is pretty normal for midwest americans. Mormons, in particular, come from a line of pioneers and they are borderline obsessed with that element of their history. They still do quite a bit of pioneer-type traditions. Although vloggers today seem to be moving away from it in order to live more luxuriously.
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

Olivia's behavior is soo over the top and cringeworthy. Poor thing is going to be embarrassed when she looks back on all of these videos one day.
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

Please know the gun thing isn't an *American* thing. It's a weird Utah thing. Maybe even a southern thing. But most of us find it incredibly odd to give a GUN to a group of little boys, especially in the world we live in.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Please know the gun thing isn't an *American* thing. It's a weird Utah thing. Maybe even a southern thing. But most of us find it incredibly odd to give a GUN to a group of little boys, especially in the world we live in.
It's for sure a southern thing too. Christmas afternoon sounds like a gun range in my country bumpkin town. LOL
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

angelfire89 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
She got real presents. There’s a couple clips of her opening. At the end, there were apparently some presents left that were purposefully empty (as I wonder above, just for show?) She only opened the empty one because she didn’t believe Bonnie when she said they were empty. I’m not defending the way they treat her because I do cringe most of the time when she’s around. Also, why didn’t they just put away the fake ones when the real ones came out? Why do I feel like Bonnie is the type of parent to pull the “presents in the fire when you’re naughty” prank on her kids, and more than once.
So they wrap empty boxes just for show? That's interesting.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”