Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for the double post-- in one of her Vegas instastories, if I didn't know better, I would think she was drunk. She is talking about recording her Uber driver, and you can't understand her because she's cackling so much. Not even sure why she was recording the Uber driver. I hope it wasn't because she thought his accent was funny. I wouldn't put it past her. And she _looked_ stoned on the plane with Joel, and when she was standing in front of the slot machines, and seemed to be slurring a little bit. Anyone else think so, or am I seeing something that isn't there?
She said they were "picking up some friends" and going to Vegas. She went with Joel, Ruby, Ellie and Jared. That's not going "with friends".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Yup, bra on top of garments. Garments are meant to be worn next to the skin.
You could wear whatever colour bra on top that you wanted but from a garment wearer there’s no point in wearing a nude bra on white garments under a white shirt.
She knew she was going to an event where she’d have her picture taken with a flash. There were definitely better style choices than a white shirt where you’d see the garment/bra lines.

I don’t understand preaching modesty, but then having your bra shie underneath. It look tacky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:Sorry for the double post-- in one of her Vegas instastories, if I didn't know better, I would think she was drunk. She is talking about recording her Uber driver, and you can't understand her because she's cackling so much. Not even sure why she was recording the Uber driver. I hope it wasn't because she thought his accent was funny. I wouldn't put it past her. And she _looked_ stoned on the plane with Joel, and when she was standing in front of the slot machines, and seemed to be slurring a little bit. Anyone else think so, or am I seeing something that isn't there?
She said they were "picking up some friends" and going to Vegas. She went with Joel, Ruby, Ellie and Jared. That's not going "with friends".

Yeah, I’ve been thinking she still seems high lately. It’s not as obvious as it used to be, but there’s something off about her.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:I’ve had nails about as long as the middle one and could still get things done. I even had a more hands on job at the time. No way I’d function with the length she keeps them now though. I wouldn’t try.

But fake nails are stronger than naturally long ones, so you can do more than you’d expect if you’ve never tried them.

If I go too long between trips to the salon, my nails can get as long as the middle one too. I don't think that's crazy long at all. That picture was right when she got demonetized. So it was around a year ago. But now...
My nails peel and break and I can't do _anything_ with them if I don't get acrylic.
I _think_ maybe she meant "meditation" when she said yoga. Because I can see how it could be relaxing. But yoga is more than "relaxing". Yoga is exercise. And a manicure just isn't.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:21 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
You could wear whatever colour bra on top that you wanted but from a garment wearer there’s no point in wearing a nude bra on white garments under a white shirt.
She knew she was going to an event where she’d have her picture taken with a flash. There were definitely better style choices than a white shirt where you’d see the garment/bra lines.

I don’t understand preaching modesty, but then having your bra shie underneath. It look tacky.

Most of Ellie’s outfits are less then awesome IMO. I’m not surprised she chose what she did 🤷🏻‍♀️
squirmska08
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by squirmska08 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Most of Ellie’s outfits are less then awesome IMO. I’m not surprised she chose what she did Image
They try waaaaay too hard. Over accessorize. Don’t know how to “match”. Like Ellie could’ve picked a way better shoe to wear with that outfit. And the earrings are way too much. Lol like red white and blue. Not like I’m not patriotic or proud to be an American, just pointing that out, that the earrings just don’t even go well. The pants suck, too poofy at the crotch, also just look too big for her in general. They make plenty of money, they can get their shit tailored. I think Bonnie’s outfit looks nice, it’s simple and she didn’t (luckily) wear that ugly black hat or oversized earrings.

That one vlog of Bonnie’s (recent) she wears a leopard print small neck scarf, black hat, and big earrings and her hair sorta curled. Grandma much? She’s so up in the clouds lately.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

megtanner35 wrote:Ok so I have figured out what the whole "when you see what I am doing you will die" is and why they are in LA. Allie posted saying she is going to the makeupbymario masterclass thats Kim Kardashians makeup artist and Kim will be at the master class with the Anastasia Beverly Hills owner. I am sure that Ellie and bonnie will be going along as well. Bonnie is so desperate to be a Kardashian lol!

The event is today feb 9 and tickets are pricey! but hey who cares they can exploit their kids further to get more money. tickets are from $1699-$300 depending on the package they went for know them they probably went for the 1699 one where they get a photo with Kim and a huge gift bag. just wait for the videos and the hauls with all the screaming ughhh.

Also on her latest pic some one asked her what pant size she is at good American and she said she is size 8 what either she is lying, they are stretchy or she squeezes herself in there. Also I am pretty certain she had the Brazilian butt lift. look back to the pic of her in Hawaii hugging Joel on the boat in a bathing suit. her butt is not as round and the sides are straight while now they are curvy. she should just be honest because It is so obvious
Oh man! I just realized- didn't they call their employees "dolls"? Guess that's where bollie dollys comes from ImageImageImage awkward

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

squirmska08 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:55 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Most of Ellie’s outfits are less then awesome IMO. I’m not surprised she chose what she did Image
They try waaaaay too hard. Over accessorize. Don’t know how to “match”. Like Ellie could’ve picked a way better shoe to wear with that outfit. And the earrings are way too much. Lol like red white and blue. Not like I’m not patriotic or proud to be an American, just pointing that out, that the earrings just don’t even go well. The pants suck, too poofy at the crotch, also just look too big for her in general. They make plenty of money, they can get their shit tailored. I think Bonnie’s outfit looks nice, it’s simple and she didn’t (luckily) wear that ugly black hat or oversized earrings.

That one vlog of Bonnie’s (recent) she wears a leopard print small neck scarf, black hat, and big earrings and her hair sorta curled. Grandma much? She’s so up in the clouds lately.

Lol, I don’t like Bonnie’s outfit either. I think her feet look to wide for her shoes and her pants look too small
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I’ve had nails about as long as the middle one and could still get things done. I even had a more hands on job at the time. No way I’d function with the length she keeps them now though. I wouldn’t try.

But fake nails are stronger than naturally long ones, so you can do more than you’d expect if you’ve never tried them.

If I go too long between trips to the salon, my nails can get as long as the middle one too. I don't think that's crazy long at all. That picture was right when she got demonetized. So it was around a year ago. But now...
My nails peel and break and I can't do _anything_ with them if I don't get acrylic.
I _think_ maybe she meant "meditation" when she said yoga. Because I can see how it could be relaxing. But yoga is more than "relaxing". Yoga is exercise. And a manicure just isn't.

Some do yoga once or twice a week; she gets her nails done once or twice a week. Maybe that’s what she means

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
squirmska08 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:55 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Most of Ellie’s outfits are less then awesome IMO. I’m not surprised she chose what she did Image

Lol, I don’t like Bonnie’s outfit either. I think her feet look to wide for her shoes and her pants look too small
They actually do look soo smallImage
I think she edited the crap out of this pic

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I will say, Bonnie looks smaller than Ellie in this picture. Wow.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 317a8e.jpg[/IMG]
Wow, she knows her angles!!

But hold up WTAF is Ellie wearing?!? She looks like a clown... like, I'm actually embarrassed for her looking at this.... yikes

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Bundy wrote:
opangatay wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I will say, Bonnie looks smaller than Ellie in this picture. Wow.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 317a8e.jpg[/IMG]
Turn em sideways Image

What, no Bollie? They missed the chance to show off their special “custom” hand picked buttoned clothing line to their idol Kim K!

Right?!? It's like they only wear them for fun.... wouldn't be caught dead in them for important stuff

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

131618 wrote:
Bundy wrote:
opangatay wrote: Turn em sideways Image

What, no Bollie? They missed the chance to show off their special “custom” hand picked buttoned clothing line to their idol Kim K!

Right?!? It's like they only wear them for fun.... wouldn't be caught dead in them for important stuff

Ellie’s pants are the same basic style as the Bollie ones. If they aren’t the next Bollie design, then they are the pair Bonnie and Ellie took the design from.

Ellie is a tiny person, but those pants make her look pregnant. They are very unflattering. The striped Bollie ones would have been better imo.

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

endof wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:07 pm
Ohnonotme wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:52 pm
endof wrote:
Didn’t say it did just seeing narcissistic Gjen want to be part of everything,yt community including!
But she is part of the Youtube community. And as OP stated she knows them. Don’t know how giving him a compliment makes her narcissistic. And what’s the issue of her going from barely knowing how to use a phone to improving her skills, let alone her having the gall to comment on a persons post many years her junior. What does that even mean?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Had nothing to do with the way you are potraying it here, I just feel she ran after the gravy train , meaning she was absolutely not part of the YT community now just like Bonnie who thinks she is part of the celeb scene she is chasing after popular youtubers and the age thing is not irrelevant to the topic the age thing is , one usually comments on insta related to them Grandma grif has absolutely nothing in common with Brian apart from wanting to intergrate herself to the youtube famous delusional hype! None of the other grandparents are chasing after their children’s success, they are keeping a low degnified profile! If there was one tha would want it would be her judging from her daughters dispicable behaviour! But you know what for me this back and forth with you ends here as many comments here are definitely them or their extended family so no point!
Welp... I'm not part of their family, have never been to Utah, and don't plan to know them... but... ok...
I still don't see your point. You haven't been able to say why Jennifer can't pay a nice compliment to a guy she knows? His instagram is related to her, she knows him personally. It wasn't like she did a brand deal that wasn't relevant to her age group or she's begging people she doesn't know to like her or follow her. She uses IG pretty normally, in my opinion, and paid a short and sweet compliment to a man she's hosted in her own home. Saying she wasn't a part of the YT community and now she is so she must be a narcassist is such a reach... Why wouldn't she? She can make a little extra cash, a lot of people enjoy her content (I'll admit, I actually really enjoy her cleaning videos) and just because she's older doesn't mean that she shouldn't be able to create a YT channel. I just don't see the relevance in your original comment to anything substantial...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is way OT, and I apologise, but I am grinding my teeth.
Does anyone here know the "Mommy of 3 XO" channel?
Please tell me they have a thread. I can't find one. My daughter has been watching them for some reason, and they drive me NUTS. So boring. All they do is shop. And shop. They bought iPhone X's for their tween daughters. And call them iPhone X, not iPhone 10. And she was just watching a night time routine video of theirs. It's like watching paint dry! "Alayah picks out a towel from the towel cabinet, and takes her shower". Makes me want to stab someone. And they still manage to get views! But I guess kids like to watch other kids get whatever they want. They wish they could walk into Claire's and buy every iPhone case that catches their eye.

Sorry. I just had to vent. I looked to see if they have a thread, but I can't find one. If someone knows of one, please let me know!

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Ohnonotme wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:24 pm
endof wrote:.....and ohnonotme is quite a questionable name to have on a thread like this especially when most of your post jump in to defend them all the time! Though in all fairness no one can know for sure! Just a vibe I get!
Sigh. I’m not any of the Griffiths/Holleins/Mechams. You’re no more right about who I am, than some of the absolute overreaching you do on this forum. You really don’t like when someone disagrees or questions you, do you. Your comments don’t hold an more weight or “truth” than mine, or anyone else’s here for that matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed with above ^. Why should we have to hate everything about these people? because you do? I have a long list of things I dislike about Bonnie and the whole family in general, but the fact that I don't agree with everything posted here, nit pick every single thing just to shit on them, and because I can actually give them credit or compliments when it's due doesn't mean I'm related to them.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

gopedjane wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:56 am
megtanner35 wrote:Ok so I have figured out what the whole "when you see what I am doing you will die" is and why they are in LA. Allie posted saying she is going to the makeupbymario masterclass thats Kim Kardashians makeup artist and Kim will be at the master class with the Anastasia Beverly Hills owner. I am sure that Ellie and bonnie will be going along as well. Bonnie is so desperate to be a Kardashian lol!

The event is today feb 9 and tickets are pricey! but hey who cares they can exploit their kids further to get more money. tickets are from $1699-$300 depending on the package they went for know them they probably went for the 1699 one where they get a photo with Kim and a huge gift bag. just wait for the videos and the hauls with all the screaming ughhh.

Also on her latest pic some one asked her what pant size she is at good American and she said she is size 8 what either she is lying, they are stretchy or she squeezes herself in there. Also I am pretty certain she had the Brazilian butt lift. look back to the pic of her in Hawaii hugging Joel on the boat in a bathing suit. her butt is not as round and the sides are straight while now they are curvy. she should just be honest because It is so obvious

She is also short so a size 8 makes sense.

I'm pretty curvy. I've got a big butt, meaty thighs, "birthing hips" and I'm a size 8 in jeans. I'm even a size 8 in American Eagle and I think they're notorious for running a bit small. And I'm shorter than Bonnie, so less stretched out. I think the whole 'jegging/legging' fad really has something to do with it, a little more stretchy through the hips, as big hips and butts are "in style" now. Especially with Good American. Pretty much what the brand was built off of.
Now a size 8 in dresses... mmm... I dont think so lol.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

nutbagmcgee wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:52 pm I will say, Bonnie looks smaller than Ellie in this picture. Wow.
I thought the same thing!! I can't tell if it's shopped, the angle, or what... Very odd!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

I agree this board has a tendency to hate on everything, but do think the criticism of Jennifer is fair. If you follow her on IG she’s definitely been acting like an influencer lately. She has sponsorships, comments on her own celebrity (and how it gives her freebies) and makes all kinds of weird comments showing she isn’t so different from her daughters. Even her image has changed in the last year with Botox and microblading (which don’t look good). Based on what we’ve heard just from the mouths of her own children (who think she’s perfect), there is no way to not see the Narcissism that lays beneath. Her children are who they are because they are emulating what she taught them. She isn’t just the nice grandmother she claims to be. There is darkness there. We’ve even seen it on vlogs.

queenc13
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm I agree this board has a tendency to hate on everything, but do think the criticism of Jennifer is fair. If you follow her on IG she’s definitely been acting like an influencer lately. She has sponsorships, comments on her own celebrity (and how it gives her freebies) and makes all kinds of weird comments showing she isn’t so different from her daughters. Even her image has changed in the last year with Botox and microblading (which don’t look good). Based on what we’ve heard just from the mouths of her own children (who think she’s perfect), there is no way to not see the Narcissism that lays beneath. Her children are who they are because they are emulating what she taught them. She isn’t just the nice grandmother she claims to be. There is darkness there. We’ve even seen it on vlogs.

I respectfully disagree that you can conclude all of this because she commented a compliment on Brian's photo, which is what the original comment stated. My great grandma had tattooed eyebrows before microblading was a thing... does that mean she should be considered vain or a narcissist? Many people keep up with the appearances and follow normal trends, not just this family. I think we'd all be lying to say that we don't. I don't disagree with the whole 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree' thing. Her and Chad clearly raised them very specifically and they get nearly all their traits from them... just disagree that everything she taught them and everything Jennifer did when they were young and even know is bad. I'll also add that my mother and grandmother are far from perfect... but if I talk about them like they put the stars in the sky and I think every child should. I don't get why the girls are hated on so much for calling their mom for advice, paying her compliments, commenting on how she raised them, etc.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”