opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by opangatay »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 51488b.jpg[/IMG]

What a strange question/interaction with viewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kylielou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kylielou »

Fairview, Idaho is just across the northern border of Utah. Could she have meant there? Its a bit far but I'm sure there are people that commute from there to Logan.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Kylielou wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:45 pm Fairview, Idaho is just across the northern border of Utah. Could she have meant there? Its a bit far but I'm sure there are people that commute from there to Logan.
I didn't even think of that! Google maps says that is a 2 hour drive (between Fairview Idaho and Logan Utah) so still a pretty decent drive for Bree to drive day to day but I'm sure she would drive it when she is staying for days at a time while Bonnie and Joel go on their various trips (which are frequent)
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Sammypants wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:20 am
kirsti13 wrote:Bonnie is selling all he Albion swimsuits and clothes . What exactly happened between them and that company!!?

I'm sorry, but I would never purchase a strangers used swimsuit. Gross.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Agreed but this isn’t uncommon. Hundreds, if not thousands, sell used suits on sites all the time. Thredup, Poshmark, FB market place.
It isn’t any more unhygienic than any other clothing item. It’s just a mental association with private body parts. A hot water wash and laundry soap would kill anything.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Dear Fans wishing to buy Bonnie’s used swimwear, she has a vlog on the lake where she pees in it and admits she does it all the time! Good Luck!
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

queenc13 wrote:
Sammypants wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:20 am
kirsti13 wrote:Bonnie is selling all he Albion swimsuits and clothes . What exactly happened between them and that company!!?

I'm sorry, but I would never purchase a strangers used swimsuit. Gross.

Agreed but this isn’t uncommon. Hundreds, if not thousands, sell used suits on sites all the time. Thredup, Poshmark, FB market place.
It isn’t any more unhygienic than any other clothing item. It’s just a mental association with private body parts. A hot water wash and laundry soap would kill anything.
Agreed, i have in an emergency worn my mom's clean swinmwuit but something about a complete strangers, especially Bonnie her thought her ass smelles like a rotting steak. Plus the peeing thing mentioned down below.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just saw her thumbnail for today.
Are her nails even _longer_ than they were a few weeks ago?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I was surprised at the number of negative assumptions Bonnie's viewers have about her. To me, the video reinforced Bonnie's admitted controlling personality and she is a strict mom as demonstrated calling Boston requiring a response not just a "yeah" but he had to say, "yes mom." This was a source of pride for Bonnie. Having one or two friends outside of YT and family wasn't a surprise. As she spoke about Joel, I thought if she had married someone more her equal or if Joel had something outside YT, would she be less domineering?
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

The assumptions and answers were pretty spot on. She basically reinforced what we all say here— she’s not warm and fuzzy to her kids but she wanted another one, she treats Joel like a salve and bosses him around then doesn’t speak to him for a week when she doesn’t get her way, she got her nail inspiration from Khloe Kardashian, she was happier before she got Lipo and is still insecure, so much so that she got teary even mentioning it. Also, all modesty is out the window. I mean for Christ sake, she won’t show her shoulders but she references her sex life every chance she gets.

I’m surprised by the candor of it all, but not shocked by the answers.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I have a feeling Bonnie doesn't let anyone in that house forget that it's the "BONNIE HOELLEIN " Channel. Joelyne better never forget that it's because of her he doesn't have to work, because of her he gets his big expensive "TOYS", the kids better remember mommy is Queen and they better talk to her with respect if they want the newest Lego set. Bonnie may have self low esteem, but everyone else better talk and treat her as the best wife and mother on earth.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I still think Bonnie is on something.

Also, pretty sure she’s been watching Stef Sanjati videos. I don’t know how to describe it, but she’s definitely adopted her “cutesy” way of talking.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Her parents raised five well rounded people? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Minus Beau and Julie as I don’t watch them 3 are in immediate need of a mental health facility! She is excited her five year old corrected the yeah (and no surprise she picked on Boston) to a Yes Mom! Not at all a consentration camp. I hope one of them does not kill her in her sleep from rage! Faithful to your faith? I thought that should be their choice not your brainwashing!?
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

To add,she admitted to being a horrible person to everyone she ever came into contact with and still is a horrible human! Joelyne enjoys being horse whipped beautiful combination!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

and also there is three of you Bonnie exhibiting the same mental behavior so its not like you can hide it!
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

What time stamp did she say she wanted another baby? That might have been my question but I couldn’t find it to hear the wording lol. I said something like “you wanted a 5th but Joel said no”

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

The Griffiths girls as a unit would be a wonderful case study for the importance of proper prenatal and childhood nutrition, as well as an argument against having large numbers of offspring. I think it takes a very special, rare mother and father that just happen to possess the right amount of emotional skills and financial assets to properly raise so many kids that closely in age.

I don't know about their brother, but these girls are obviously still damaged from going without proper nutrition and basic necessities. Also, if you watch their old home videos, Bonnie and Ruby seem to always be shown doing kitchen chores. It makes me think Jennifer was one of those moms that would disappear to bond with a new baby and shirk all of the typical SAHM chores on the older girls.

Wasn't there a video of a pretty young Ruby seeking approval from her mom for holding down the fort while she was in hospital giving birth to yet another sibling? These girls are selfish adults and wishy-washy parents for a reason.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I absolutely hate her attitude. It was painful to watch but I wanted to see how she reacted to assumptions. She was so dismissive to some, like "you're mean to your kids". Her answer: "No! I am not mean to my kids." She is clearly only going to see things the way she wants to see them. Also, that dog talk made me roll my eyes. It's obvious the way she treats Penny that she does not like dogs. She even said it in this video. Then later in the video, she said she wants a dog for the kids. For the dogs sake, I hope that never goes through! It would be nice for the kids to have a family dog. I had so many amazing memories growing up with my dog. But, Bonnie is so high maintenance and doesn't like dogs- it would be living in misery.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

If I was Joel's mom or dad and saw today's vlog, I would be livid. She treats him just like a slave. She claims he likes to be told what to do but I can't believe that's true - at least I hope it's not. What happened in her life that she thinks it's okay to treat people like that? Her kids have to say "yes mom" or what happens? Does she bring out the wire hangers? Her smug answers today admitting to being bossy and controlling makes me sick. I guess she thinks this is a good thing.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Wow! Today's video is a treasure trove...i could comment on so many of her responses. But one stuck out to me the most.

Bonnie said of all the siblings she's the one who parents the most like her own mom because she thinks she basically did a perfect job (which she actually translated to them all still being in the church... So....) . Maybe I'm biased, but I can't imagine being so starstruck /brainwashed /whatever with your own mother that you couldn't see at least some things you want to do differently. Even in healthy homes. Theirs was pretty dysfunctional from what we know, and I'm kind of sad that she is now in her 30s and has never gotten far enough removed from it to see the dysfunction. And from an outsiders perspective her siblings aren't really doing much differently. (maybe it's similar to the huuuuge difference between Bonnie and Ellie's body types like they talked about when starting Bollie)

Personal: I grew up in a dysfunctional home and was extremely sheltered and homeschooled. Going to college out of state is what helped me to get some perspective and ultimately to start addressing my own issues. The Griffiths girls never got that, and if they got physical distance (like ruby) they got too busy having babies at a young age and all they knew was to do exactly what mommy dearest always did.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all see these?

First of all, Joel's hand on her ass-- but she is so modest! And what is it with vloggers and ugly earrings these days??[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 22ad2c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 1a5448.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”