Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I am starting to notice some familiar odd behavior with Bonnie seen after the lipo surgery. A very strange vlog for so many reasons.
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

That scene with the ring was soo cringe.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Why would they have a pop up store at a garden shop?? That's so weird!

BonBon gets off by her kids worrying about her. ANY attention she can drum up, she will. How sick do you have to be to enjoy having your very young children worrying about your health??
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

They love hinging EVERYTHING on what they did growing up. They try to recreate what they did in the 90s with their kids. I love “when I was a kid” stories and traditions as much as the next person but they talk about it on the daily. It is the driving force behind everything they do. Ruby, Bonnie, Julie, Ellie they ALL do it. (Not sure if beau does it too or if he has his own mind since he doesn’t post regular content) Did grandma and grandpa griffiths brainwash them or?!?!?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ckc717 wrote:They love hinging EVERYTHING on what they did growing up. They try to recreate what they did in the 90s with their kids. I love “when I was a kid” stories and traditions as much as the next person but they talk about it on the daily. It is the driving force behind everything they do. Ruby, Bonnie, Julie, Ellie they ALL do it. (Not sure if beau does it too or if he has his own mind since he doesn’t post regular content) Did grandma and grandpa griffiths brainwash them or?!?!?!?!

They only have memories from being a kid. None of them experienced life in their twenties. They were all in a huge hurry to go from child to dating teenager dreaming of marriage. They are all mentally and emotionally stunted individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Why is Cody, a child, concerned about his mother’s sodium intake? Why does he even know what sodium is at that age? It is really bizarre how the only way the kids can get motherly attention and affection from Bonnie these days is if they praise her or take care of her. The narcissism runs deep in the Griffiths family.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:Why would they have a pop up store at a garden shop?? That's so weird!

BonBon gets off by her kids worrying about her. ANY attention she can drum up, she will. How sick do you have to be to enjoy having your very young children worrying about your health??
I have Crohn's. I don't feel well some days. It's a fact of life. But what upsets me the most about it is that my daughter worries about me. No matter how much I tell her that it's not going to kill me, it just makes me uncomfortable, she worries. And I hate it. So I do everything I can to suck it up on days when I am not 100% so she doesn't worry. I tell her since I am the mom, it's my job to worry about her, not the other way around.
Bonnie is the opposite. She totally gets off on her kids worrying about her. And that's just so not ok.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by squirmska08 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Liz_444 wrote:Why would they have a pop up store at a garden shop?? That's so weird!

I have Crohn's. I don't feel well some days. It's a fact of life. But what upsets me the most about it is that my daughter worries about me. No matter how much I tell her that it's not going to kill me, it just makes me uncomfortable, she worries. And I hate it. So I do everything I can to suck it up on days when I am not 100% so she doesn't worry. I tell her since I am the mom, it's my job to worry about her, not the other way around.
Bonnie is the opposite. She totally gets off on her kids worrying about her. And that's just so not ok.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I’m sorry to hear that! Image

Someone said “that scene was so cringe” Yes it was ImageImageImage

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Bonnie is selling all he Albion swimsuits and clothes . What exactly happened between them and that company!!? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 9a828f.jpg[/IMG]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Shes not that big anymore?

And the Bollie brand quality is better

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I have recently started watching vloggers again after not watching for several months. Why does Ellie of all people suddenly look like a better mom than Bonnie? What is going on? She is so freaking fake now she looks like a characature of herself.

Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

kirsti13 wrote:Bonnie is selling all he Albion swimsuits and clothes . What exactly happened between them and that company!!? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 9a828f.jpg[/IMG]

I'm sorry, but I would never purchase a strangers used swimsuit. Gross.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

nikki20031
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikki20031 »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:18 am Joel not starting a business is a missed opportunity.
Joel should start a house flipping business. He needs to find something productive to do other thank just playing video games all day. He used to love doing DIY and building projects. It would also create more content for them. Finding houses, fixing the houses, renting or selling the houses. It would also be a back-up business incase YouTube ends for them someday.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:08 am I have recently started watching vloggers again after not watching for several months. Why does Ellie of all people suddenly look like a better mom than Bonnie? What is going on? She is so freaking fake now she looks like a characature of herself.

Mostly because Jared is better at hiding Ellie's issues than Bonnie is at hiding her own.

Ellie always talks about meltdowns and begging her kids for forgiveness after the fact. Bonnie film it for all of us to see. (Or Ellie films too but Jared is a smarter editor than Joel).
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

nikki20031 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:22 am Joel should start a house flipping business. He needs to find something productive to do other thank just playing video games all day. He used to love doing DIY and building projects. It would also create more content for them. Finding houses, fixing the houses, renting or selling the houses. It would also be a back-up business incase YouTube ends for them someday.
It certainly seems like Joel has no interest in working. I cannot believe how much he's changed.

It's going to be very interesting to watch them scramble 5 years from now when the kids are no longer young and cute enough to bring in the money, and all their rabid Bollie fans have grown tired of buying robes and overpriced cheap dresses. It's going to be really hard for Joel to return to the hard worker he once was.
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

wow some people are stupid they bought used when they could have bought new for not that much more also she just made $600 on items she probably got for freee. she has a bunch of idiots willing to spend that much on used clothes
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

megtanner35 wrote:wow some people are stupid they bought used when they could have bought new for not that much more also she just made $600 on items she probably got for freee. she has a bunch of idiots willing to spend that much on used clothes
I think she’s selling them to fans who want to buy BONNIE’S used clothes. I don’t think it’s a downside to them that they are used Image

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ckc717 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:32 am They love hinging EVERYTHING on what they did growing up. They try to recreate what they did in the 90s with their kids. I love “when I was a kid” stories and traditions as much as the next person but they talk about it on the daily. It is the driving force behind everything they do. Ruby, Bonnie, Julie, Ellie they ALL do it. (Not sure if beau does it too or if he has his own mind since he doesn’t post regular content) Did grandma and grandpa griffiths brainwash them or?!?!?!?!

Their parents are the same way. All they talk about is their childhood and family traditions. Now all their kids are the same way. It's very bizarre since they really weren't all that interesting to begin with.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:45 am
megtanner35 wrote:wow some people are stupid they bought used when they could have bought new for not that much more also she just made $600 on items she probably got for freee. she has a bunch of idiots willing to spend that much on used clothes
I think she’s selling them to fans who want to buy BONNIE’S used clothes. I don’t think it’s a downside to them that they are used Image

God forbid she donates them to her loyal fans who made them financially well off in the first place. Bonnie is the greediest of them all.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

HelloSweetie wrote:
nikki20031 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:22 am Joel should start a house flipping business. He needs to find something productive to do other thank just playing video games all day. He used to love doing DIY and building projects. It would also create more content for them. Finding houses, fixing the houses, renting or selling the houses. It would also be a back-up business incase YouTube ends for them someday.
It certainly seems like Joel has no interest in working. I cannot believe how much he's changed.

It's going to be very interesting to watch them scramble 5 years from now when the kids are no longer young and cute enough to bring in the money, and all their rabid Bollie fans have grown tired of buying robes and overpriced cheap dresses. It's going to be really hard for Joel to return to the hard worker he once was.
When the kids get older, it might have the complete opposite effect, assuming YouTube is still a thing. Looking at how many views Ruby gets, I always imagine it’s because her tween audience having the hots for Chad. I’ve only watched her channel about a dozen times because I just can’t get into it, and I’m assuming the majority of her viewers are preteens/teens.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”