Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by ba1006 »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:26 am Her booty looks terrible. I’m thinking she will have surgery again to fix it.
For sure she will - along with a tummy tuck. Good luck with that Joel.
kathpt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kathpt »

My heart breaks for that puppy.
you can call me kath.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

In the video yesterday, the ends of Bonnies Real hair we're sticking out of the braid. She says a man in the shop they stopped at said he thought her hair was cute, later told her she was cute, too. She looked awful! The hair dresser should be embarrassed that she let Bonnie walk out looking like that. Not a great advertisement for the salon.
Bonnie and Ellie, especially are pushing their cookbook and Ellie can't push Bollie enough. Put it on the Bollie channel. If we are interested, we'll check out the website or the channel!
I agree, poor Lady! Poor thing is either in the cage, held or shadowed! Best thing that could happen to Lady is fir her to be re-homed into a loving, caring family that knows how to train and treat her right. Whenever I see her little face in that crate, it beaks my heart!
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

that hair looks horrible. and i’m sorry - i may have missed it but what happened to short nails for the summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Holy shit I actually looked up pics of Khloe Kardashian in braids. To fucking funny! That is exactly what she was trying for! NOT...hahahahaha :)
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Vlog4money wrote:Expectation vs Reality
EF8CFAF0-4A7D-43EE-B795-6BC674E0A3EB.jpeg
OMG I almost choked on my lunch ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Todays drama wrote:In the video yesterday, the ends of Bonnies Real hair we're sticking out of the braid. She says a man in the shop they stopped at said he thought her hair was cute, later told her she was cute, too. She looked awful! The hair dresser should be embarrassed that she let Bonnie walk out looking like that. Not a great advertisement for the salon.
Bonnie and Ellie, especially are pushing their cookbook and Ellie can't push Bollie enough. Put it on the Bollie channel. If we are interested, we'll check out the website or the channel!
I agree, poor Lady! Poor thing is either in the cage, held or shadowed! Best thing that could happen to Lady is fir her to be re-homed into a loving, caring family that knows how to train and treat her right. Whenever I see her little face in that crate, it beaks my heart!
They are such children. I don't get what the obsession is over telling their husbands every single word that another man said to them while giggling over it. Bizarre

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

kaylnoel wrote:that hair looks horrible. and i’m sorry - i may have missed it but what happened to short nails for the summer?

She NEEDED to have them done for a scholarship because "that's her brand"

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

131618 wrote:
kaylnoel wrote:that hair looks horrible. and i’m sorry - i may have missed it but what happened to short nails for the summer?

She NEEDED to have them done for a scholarship because "that's her brand"

omg. did she say this somewhere?

the whole thing about her and her hairstylist having a different vision... why didn’t she just show her a picture of khloe kardashian? or say google khloe kardashian braids? cause as someone else said, that’s literally what she wanted. the stylist shouldn’t have to figure that out.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”