Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Catface2 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:13 am
Todays drama wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am Lincoln is cute, but his hair needs a good trimming if they want it a little longer. They have really cute bike helmets for kids, they have everything from super heroes to motorcycle looking helmets. Let the kids pick one out they would love and feel cool wearing. These two put their kids in danger because they want them to be "boys"! Thats all good, but a little safety never killed anyone, it saves them. I agree, it's disgusting to send them to bed sweaty and dirty. Run a shower for them. Theres two bathrooms in that house, it wouldn't take them that long.
Ew.. if they go to bed filthy, can u imaging how gross their sheets are? Hard PASS!
Not surprising, Bonnie lacks hygiene and cleanliness. She hardly showers herself.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Todays drama wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am Lincoln is cute, but his hair needs a good trimming if they want it a little longer. They have really cute bike helmets for kids, they have everything from super heroes to motorcycle looking helmets. Let the kids pick one out they would love and feel cool wearing. These two put their kids in danger because they want them to be "boys"! Thats all good, but a little safety never killed anyone, it saves them. I agree, it's disgusting to send them to bed sweaty and dirty. Run a shower for them. Theres two bathrooms in that house, it wouldn't take them that long.
There is no Bri around to help with the kids while Bonnie is gone and Bollie trips no longer looks like they include Jared and Joel going to NYC or LA. I still don't think they will aggressively search for another assistant due to finances and Joel will need to step it up.
Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored Mommy »

ewokfan11 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:54 pm
Bored Mommy wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:31 pm No disrespect to any Mormons out there but just amongst this Griff group the church is sure making quite a pretty penny off them!
The Mormon church is worth something like $40 BILLION, so I don't know that their family is giving more than just the average upper middle class Mormon family. There are plenty of billionaire Mormon who give a lot more through tithing. Even Shay is not anywhere near one of the wealthiest Mormons.
Wow 😮
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:13 pm
There is no Bri around to help with the kids while Bonnie is gone and Bollie trips no longer looks like they include Jared and Joel going to NYC or LA. I still don't think they will aggressively search for another assistant due to finances and Joel will need to step it up.
Assistant or babysitter? Minimum wage in Utah is only $7.25/hour...and I bet they can afford that to get rid of the kids most of the day. They can have someone take the kids for five hours a day (to avoid a mandatory lunch break after five hours), five days a week and that's way less than $200 a week. Cheaper than daycare for four kids.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ewokfan11 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:35 pm Assistant or babysitter? Minimum wage in Utah is only $7.25/hour...and I bet they can afford that to get rid of the kids most of the day. They can have someone take the kids for five hours a day (to avoid a mandatory lunch break after five hours), five days a week and that's way less than $200 a week. Cheaper than daycare for four kids.
I said an assistant. Bri (older/could drive) was working 24/7 when they traveled. I'm sure they paid more than $7.25 an hour with the amount of responsibility she had including taking children to the ER and taking care of several children with Lice. When I wrote this, my thought was more on Joel isn't going on these recent trips. Also, Joel probably has completed editing several vlogs before Bonnie left so he just has the kids to care for, but in the past Bri was there too when Bonnie traveled without him. If we see they hired another assistant, I was wrong. If I remember correctly, Bri advertised for her position -> thirty hours a week.
It is possible Bollie is a drag on their income, YT is not as lucrative compared to years ago and they are being more financially conservative.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:12 pm
ewokfan11 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:35 pm Assistant or babysitter? Minimum wage in Utah is only $7.25/hour...and I bet they can afford that to get rid of the kids most of the day. They can have someone take the kids for five hours a day (to avoid a mandatory lunch break after five hours), five days a week and that's way less than $200 a week. Cheaper than daycare for four kids.
I said an assistant. Bri (older/could drive) was working 24/7 when they traveled. I'm sure they paid more than $7.25 an hour with the amount of responsibility she had including taking children to the ER and taking care of several children with Lice. When I wrote this, my thought was more on Joel isn't going on these recent trips. Also, Joel probably has completed editing several vlogs before Bonnie left so he just has the kids to care for, but in the past Bri was there too when Bonnie traveled without him. If we see they hired another assistant, I was wrong. If I remember correctly, Bri advertised for her position -> thirty hours a week.
It is possible Bollie is a drag on their income, YT is not as lucrative compared to years ago and they are being more financially conservative.
My sister has a live-in nanny "au pair" who gets paid shit. Room and board and a car are sort of included in her "income," but her pay is like $200 a week and that's a full-time job.

People don't pay childcare workers very much at all. I am SURE Bonnie and Joel don't pay Bri more than minimum wage.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I find it very unlikely that Bri only makes minimum wage given how much Bonnie has said she relies on her. I do think she was paid fair enough that it kept her in a job that was less than desirable. Bri isn’t an idiot. She’s smart enough to realize there are better, less demanding minimum wage jobs. That argument is a reach to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I wouldn’t be surprised if Bri was making minimum wage or close to it. She’s a sweet girl it seems but I don’t think she has any real education that would get her a job much above minimum wage. She nannied before she went on her mission and came right back home to that job, no? And in the beginning the job was set up as a favour to her so she could earn the money needed to go on her mission, I’m sure she felt like she owed it to Bonnie to stay, regardless of the work load. Plus, I have no doubt she loves those kids. Also, she seems a bit star struck with the YouTube famous Bonnie, so I’m sure having Bonnie act like a bestie at times made it easier to swallow the crappier things Bonnie delegates to her.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:19 pm I wouldn’t be surprised if Bri was making minimum wage or close to it. She’s a sweet girl it seems but I don’t think she has any real education that would get her a job much above minimum wage. She nannied before she went on her mission and came right back home to that job, no? And in the beginning the job was set up as a favour to her so she could earn the money needed to go on her mission, I’m sure she felt like she owed it to Bonnie to stay, regardless of the work load. Plus, I have no doubt she loves those kids. Also, she seems a bit star struck with the YouTube famous Bonnie, so I’m sure having Bonnie act like a bestie at times made it easier to swallow the crappier things Bonnie delegates to her.
Exactly. She's basically a babysitter in RURAL Utah, of course she's getting minimum wage. I'm sure Bonnie wishes she could pay her even LESS!!!

Bonnie complains about how much they have to pay the Bollie people, so OF COURSE she's paying the babysitter minimum wage.

I agree that Bri has stayed because she's a fan and she's a young married person without much of an education. She doesn't have many other options in little Logan, Utah...probably just other minimum wage jobs.

If you've never been to this part of the country, you probably don't understand how small and rural it is and the options are TOTALLY limited. Especially for women.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ewokfan11 wrote: If you've never been to this part of the country, you probably don't understand how small and rural it is and the options are TOTALLY limited. Especially for women.
Um, but you’ve said many times you live in Florida so why are you making it sound like you live in that part of the country?

Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:58 pm
ewokfan11 wrote: If you've never been to this part of the country, you probably don't understand how small and rural it is and the options are TOTALLY limited. Especially for women.
Um, but you’ve said many times you live in Florida so why are you making it sound like you live in that part of the country?

Thank you!!! I had the same thought. They definitely said on E&J they lived in Florida. It seems like every subject that comes up on every board, she (he?) somehow is an expert or has inside knowledge. Glad I’m not the only one that’s noticed.

No one knows what Bree makes. It’s ok for everyone to have opinions without being dismissed because we aren’t from the area.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nuna wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:47 pm
HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:58 pm

Thank you!!! I had the same thought. They definitely said on E&J they lived in Florida. It seems like every subject that comes up on every board, she (he?) somehow is an expert or has inside knowledge. Glad I’m not the only one that’s noticed.

No one knows what Bree makes. It’s ok for everyone to have opinions without being dismissed because we aren’t from the area.
Excuse me for having a CAREER that takes me all over the country!!!! Yes, I currently live in Florida, but I've also lived in SE Idaho (boring AF and pretty much the same as Logan—small town life) and DC and LA and Portland!

I guess some of you have never had jobs that required moving???? GROW UP!
Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

ewokfan11 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:59 pm
Excuse me for having a CAREER that takes me all over the country!!!! Yes, I currently live in Florida, but I've also lived in SE Idaho (boring AF and pretty much the same as Logan—small town life) and DC and LA and Portland!

Congrats on your career? You do realize you aren’t the only one right? Most of us here are intelligent women who have the right to debate without your pushy attitude taking over every argument because you just know. I’ve seen people ask for proof of your supposed insider knowledge many times and you never have it. You just disappear.

Honestly, you don’t come across as a professional at all. You come across as a child that has a fit whenever their supposed expertise is challenged. Perhaps I’m not the only one who needs to grow up 😉

Regardless I’ll go back to lurking.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nuna wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:22 pm
ewokfan11 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:59 pm

Congrats on your career? You do realize you aren’t the only one right? Most of us here are intelligent women who have the right to debate without your pushy attitude taking over every argument because you just know. I’ve seen people ask for proof of your supposed insider knowledge many times and you never have it. You just disappear.

Honestly, you don’t come across as a professional at all. You come across as a child that has a fit whenever their supposed expertise is challenged. Perhaps I’m not the only one who needs to grow up 😉

Regardless I’ll go back to lurking.
Do some research! You can find out a lot on your own. Most people in the industry CANNOT disclose financials by CONTRACT! I see a lot of influencer information all the time. You'd be pretty shocked, but I'm sure Bonnie gets around $50,000 a deal just for IG. I obviously don't do her deals, but I see others and they would be similar.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, I HATE this thread and don't check it often because of the Bon-Bon fans who can't actually understand she's a total CUNT!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just by my estimates, B&J have at least $2-3 million in the bank saved up (or invested). I really don't see why people think they are having ANY $$$ problems. They totally don't!
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

ewokfan11 wrote:Just by my estimates, B&J have at least $2-3 million in the bank saved up (or invested). I really don't see why people think they are having ANY $$$ problems. They totally don't!
What estimates are you talking about? I’m honestly intrigued. And without this sounding rude, what makes you think that they would save/invest anything at all? With all their spending it’s not very believable to me, that they would make saving a priority.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bundy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:07 am
ewokfan11 wrote:Just by my estimates, B&J have at least $2-3 million in the bank saved up (or invested). I really don't see why people think they are having ANY $$$ problems. They totally don't!
What estimates are you talking about? I’m honestly intrigued. And without this sounding rude, what makes you think that they would save/invest anything at all? With all their spending it’s not very believable to me, that they would make saving a priority.

They are making a TON from brand deals. And they do a lot of brand deals. I'm guessing at least $100K+ a month.

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! I can't disclose info from contracts I know about. Duh!
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Bundy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:07 am

They are making a TON from brand deals. And they do a lot of brand deals. I'm guessing at least $100K+ a month.

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! I can't disclose info from contracts I know about. Duh!
Hahahaha
I’m sorry, but do you realise how stupid you sound?
I don’t ever indulge in this kind of back and forth nonsense between other users but this just made me laugh.

Floundering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floundering »

oh ffs here we go again. The same individual who always seems to cause trouble and always with the same speculation and the "trust me *I* know but can't say" excuses.

You say you don't visit this board often - perhaps you should leave it that way. Its always calmer when you aren't here I notice.

No need to respond by attacking me either - Im just sick of the drama you always cause when you attack others for disagreeing with you. Grow up and learn that in life, people will disagree with you. No need to attack them for having a difference of opinion.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”