Bonnie Hoellein: High on Life, Low on Self-Esteem| Part 56

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: High on Life, Low on Self-Esteem| Part 56

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Today’s vlog solidifies for me that things aren’t as financially OK as they should be. If Bonnie can’t afford to build in a few years they’re going to stay put and combine Lincoln’s room and the bathroom with the master for a large master.
So Lincoln will be downstairs with the boys and there will be no bathroom for guests upstairs.
At the VERY least with the money they’ve been making they should be able to afford to add on to their current home, adding a much needed dinning room for a table to fit their 3 growing boys, Olivia and mom and dad, and a master bedroom/bathroom.
With their income there is also no reason they shouldn’t be able to afford a normal home on the property they’ve already bought. Which brings up, if they can’t build in a few years why will they do with the land? The goal was to build two homes on it.
Also with the money they’ve made they should be able to buy an older but larger home in Logan and renovate it. Logan’s housing market is fairly inexpensive.
They should have easily paid their current home off, anything they sell it for would be put directly on a new home (either new build or older bigger home) resulting in a fairly small mortgage.

I wonder if they ever regret all the money they’ve wasted. Bonnies surgeries and travel to them would have easily paid for some decent renovations on an older home.
kathpt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kathpt »

Why don't they expand their house up instead of down, like most folks do? Is it a Utah thing? Is it because of the weather? This has always bothered me. They have a huge backyard and lots of space up, why don't they expand in that direction?
you can call me kath.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

queenc13 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:41 am
YTIG60 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:36 am Do you see the Griffiths family cookbook stories or their family as wholesome? I continue to believe they are missing out on a big opportunity to sell lots of cookbooks worldwide on Amazon in a digital format or ebook.
Did I say that I did? That’s what they wanted and tried to make. They didn’t point a gun to people’s heads and force them to buy them. No one can expect a professional book from people that never claimed to be chefs or writers.
Reading some messages about their strange family stories, it is an odd cookbook and the opinions posted here were focused on they expected more for the price of the cookbook or it is overpriced. I don't believe anyone expected food channel recipes or felt they were chefs. Obviously, since they've sold cookbooks, not everyone would agree it is overpriced.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:58 am I wonder if they ever regret all the money they’ve wasted. Bonnies surgeries and travel to them would have easily paid for some decent renovations on an older home.
I believe what has been their biggest expensive is Bollie investments and their recent land purchase with E&J. Earlier travel cost (Hawaii) could be seen as income with YouTube views = increase in pay. Surgery has been detrimental to their channel since they lost viewers.
I'll give them credit recognizing YouTube income is changing and the fact they are not building says they are being careful.
My impression, Bonnie wants to build a new home like her mother and sister.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

actuallydear wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Catface2 wrote:they are insane...250.00 is a car payment for most folks. Not sheets! :-o
I’ve spent that much on bedding for my kids. Yes it’s a car payment for most people, but not everyone has a a car payment. If your vehicles are paid off, and you have savings in the bank, then I don’t see a problem with purchasing more expensive items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s about priorities though. Expensive sheets when your kid has an extremely small selection of clothing items? That’s not a good look.

And aren’t Boston’s sheets taped together with duct tape? So when you spend 250 I guess you won’t replace them if the kids damage them or they get ruined, just tape them.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:35 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:58 am I wonder if they ever regret all the money they’ve wasted. Bonnies surgeries and travel to them would have easily paid for some decent renovations on an older home.
I believe what has been their biggest expensive is Bollie investments and their recent land purchase with E&J. Earlier travel cost (Hawaii) could be seen as income with YouTube views = increase in pay. Surgery has been detrimental to their channel since they lost viewers.
I'll give them credit recognizing YouTube income is changing and the fact they are not building says they are being careful.

I meant the travel cost to her surgeries. Hotels for weeks at a time aren’t cheap and that money could have bought them a nicely renovated bathroom in a bigger home.
I don’t see it as them being careful, if they were that smart financially they wouldn’t have wasted as much as they have (Joel got 2 new trucks).
Bonnie absolutely wants to build a home. It’s sad to me because her desire to do so is obviously all her ego and not giving her kids more space as they grow. Bonnie is either staying where they’re at, or building. If she wanted to build to better her children’s lives she would also be willing to consider an older, but larger home. That’s not even on her radar though. Just a fancy ice palace.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Catface2 wrote:they are insane...250.00 is a car payment for most folks. Not sheets! :-o
I’ve spent that much on bedding for my kids. Yes it’s a car payment for most people, but not everyone has a a car payment. If your vehicles are paid off, and you have savings in the bank, then I don’t see a problem with purchasing more expensive items.

It’s about priorities though. Expensive sheets when your kid has an extremely small selection of clothing items? That’s not a good look.

Oh I agree, but that’s not what the poster I was responding to said. Their point was that it was a car payment, which I doubt B&J actually have.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:55 am

Car payments, groceries, doctor bills. I get what she was trying to say. It's a lot of money for some people - obviously not all.
It's not "relatable" to most of her fans, is what I think the issue is (maybe I'm wrong). Most people I know would think long and hard about spending $250 on sheets, especially when they have 4 kids.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:35 pm I believe what has been their biggest expensive is Bollie investments and their recent land purchase with E&J. Earlier travel cost (Hawaii) could be seen as income with YouTube views = increase in pay. Surgery has been detrimental to their channel since they lost viewers.

I meant the travel cost to her surgeries. Hotels for weeks at a time aren’t cheap and that money could have bought them a nicely renovated bathroom in a bigger home.
I don’t see it as them being careful, if they were that smart financially they wouldn’t have wasted as much as they have (Joel got 2 new trucks).
Bonnie absolutely wants to build a home. It’s sad to me because her desire to do so is obviously all her ego and not giving her kids more space as they grow. Bonnie is either staying where they’re at, or building. If she wanted to build to better her children’s lives she would also be willing to consider an older, but larger home. That’s not even on her radar though. Just a fancy ice palace.
And they sure didn't stay in a Motel 6 when they were traveling for Bonnie's surgeries. And they ate out every meal in Beverly Hills. All those crepes couldn't have been cheap!

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

gopedjane wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:41 pm
actuallydear wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

And aren’t Boston’s sheets taped together with duct tape? So when you spend 250 I guess you won’t replace them if the kids damage them or they get ruined, just tape them.

I don't see why she bothers buying nice sheets. She never washes, and throws the kids into bed dirty all the time anyway.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

OldHag wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:20 pm
gopedjane wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:41 pm
actuallydear wrote:

I don't see why she bothers buying nice sheets. She never washes, and throws the kids into bed dirty all the time anyway.
Let's be real here. She's not buying those sheets she's promoting. She's hoping her "fans" will though.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She has a new insta story with a swipe up for her jeans, she says “they have amazing stretch and hold your tummy in” uhhhh no Bon Bon, that’d be the plastic surgery you had, not the jeans....
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:She has a new insta story with a swipe up for her jeans, she says “they have amazing stretch and hold your tummy in” uhhhh no Bon Bon, that’d be the plastic surgery you had, not the jeans....
I thought she couldnt wear tight jeans/waistbands.....
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:01 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: I meant the travel cost to her surgeries. Hotels for weeks at a time aren’t cheap and that money could have bought them a nicely renovated bathroom in a bigger home.
And they sure didn't stay in a Motel 6 when they were traveling for Bonnie's surgeries. And they ate out every meal in Beverly Hills. All those crepes couldn't have been cheap!
I don't disagree they spend a lot. They've become accustomed to upgraded or more expensive hotels, restaurants, clothing, trucks etc...
I love this response from Bonnie to a Dave Ramsey Tweet. :D

@BonnieHoellein Sep 12 Brutal, but true.

@DaveRamsey Sep 12 Few things make people broke as quickly as trying to appear rich...when they aren't. Act Your Wage.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sickandtired »

She is so full of shit! She does none of these things. She stays in her robe and in bed all day! She makes Joel get up with kids as she gets high on her not needed pain pills! I can’t believe the kads drink these bullshit lies up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Sickandtired wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:11 pm She is so full of shit! She does none of these things. She stays in her robe and in bed all day! She makes Joel get up with kids as she gets high on her not needed pain pills! I can’t believe the kads drink these bullshit lies up!
and/or has Bre come over and does most of the "parenting"
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”