Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

It seems totally encouraged in that family for the various sisters and brothers-in-law to flirt or gawk at each other. I think it's really telling the way almost all the brothers-in-law have said they just wanted to marry into the Griffiths family, if not their chosen of the sisters then the next best one. The spouses are all interchangeable basically. Not helping the weird Mormon stereotypes.
I'm glad others were disturbed! The slow dancing and crooning music and at one point Bonnie had her hands shoved up Joel's shorts when she was singing with Jared!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:22 pm My rant stands though. I’ve been annoyed with the way brands make deals with YTers for years without properly vetting them to see what they are about. Glad to see today’s intrusion into Lincoln’s privacy wasn’t for a sponsorship. It was so unnecessary.

I wonder what meeting Joel and Jared were in together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lincoln, who is almost five, starts school very soon and I bet the last thing he needs is students watching their vlogs talking about his pull up being wet. These kids pay a price for their parent's choice in making a living on YouTube.
You have Jake Paul still on YouTube so as long as there's money that can be made, no one will do anythings. Kids also watch Jake Paul and they are not kid friendly.

I think Joel was on a conference call using his laptop while talking to Jared on his phone on the side? I could be wrong. Not sure what type of conference call Joel would be on that would involve several people?

I can't believe how thin Bonnie's hair is on the sides. I doubt she'll ever see any improvement with thining hair in the future either. Extensions ruined her hair.

The difference between the Griffiths and Hoellein get together is notable. Griffiths=bunch of husbands and loud wives / dancing / prancing around with no shirts and singing with little or no talent / posing for the cameras. Hoelleins=quiet brothers and parents avoiding the camera.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:21 pm
HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:22 pm My rant stands though. I’ve been annoyed with the way brands make deals with YTers for years without properly vetting them to see what they are about. Glad to see today’s intrusion into Lincoln’s privacy wasn’t for a sponsorship. It was so unnecessary.

I wonder what meeting Joel and Jared were in together?

Lincoln, who is almost five, starts school very soon and I bet the last thing he needs is students watching their vlogs talking about his pull up being wet. These kids pay a price for their parent's choice in making a living on YouTube.
You have Jake Paul still on YouTube so as long as there's money that can be made, no one will do anythings. Kids also watch Jake Paul and they are not kid friendly.

I think Joel was on a conference call using his laptop while talking to Jared on his phone on the side? I could be wrong. Not sure what type of conference call Joel would be on that would involve several people?

I can't believe how thin Bonnie's hair is on the sides. I doubt she'll ever see any improvement with thining hair in the future either. Extensions ruined her hair.

The difference between the Griffiths and Hoellein get together is notable. Griffiths=bunch of husbands and loud wives / dancing / prancing around with no shirts and singing with little or no talent / posing for the cameras. Hoelleins=quiet brothers and parents avoiding the camera.
Have they said that Lincoln is going to school? Kindergarten is not mandatory in Utah. Didn't one of the older boys skip kindergarten? Although it would be better for Lincoln and if he were going to in person school (not a great idea at this time) at least he would be out of Bonnie and Joel's hair for the day or half day. But Ellie is apparently not sending her boys to school (and also it seems like not distance learning so basically just winging it.)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boston didn’t go to preschool, he did go to K though.

I think the Griffith kids need all the help they can get, so I hope Bonnie doesn’t pull her kids out and decide to homeschool. I could see maybe (?) waiting a year to enroll Linc in Kindy since he’ll be a very new 5 at school start and it would be better to have him home if the risk of Corona is high, but of course it makes no sense to keep the kids out of school while continuing to attend large family gatherings, travel, etc.

Regarding the way the Griffith couples carry on when together, I definitely think they compete with one another to be the happier couple. A lot do the flirting they do openly is “put on” in order to seem “SO HAPPY” and seem like they are having more “FUN!” I don’t think many of the families are actually content. Most have deep insecurities that appear to be amplified in the presence of one another.

The Hoelleins appear a lot calmer because they have no desire to be celebrities or something they are not. They are just a normal family wanting to get together to spend time with one another. That’s contentment.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

angelfire89 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:36 pm Have they said that Lincoln is going to school? Kindergarten is not mandatory in Utah. Didn't one of the older boys skip kindergarten? Although it would be better for Lincoln and if he were going to in person school (not a great idea at this time) at least he would be out of Bonnie and Joel's hair for the day or half day. But Ellie is apparently not sending her boys to school (and also it seems like not distance learning so basically just winging it.)
They've talked about Lincoln attending school this year. I'd probably hold him back with his late birthday and I image he will be behind his peers with no preschool and they don't work with him on the basics you need to know for Kindegarten. Unfortunately, we didn't see Bri working too much with Lincoln this past year probably due to COVID. Most Utah kids (97%) go to Kindegaren.
I get the impression Utah is going for students in the classroom, but if it will last when there are sick kids or teachers, that is the question.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:54 pm
HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:21 pm The companies are making money off innocent children as well as the parents though. I’m not going to support companies that I find unethical in any way. The fact that a parent said it was fine is irrelevant to me.

Arguing they just see the followers and don’t know the ages of the kids seems like a cop out though. Influencers have to submit a proposal, and need to ok the “ad” the influencer creates. They could certainly pull out of the deal once they see a 4 year old is being embarrassed and exploited.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the paid sponsorship with Huggies years ago? I don't believe she was promoting their company in today's vlog. I believe she even said pull-up not mentioning the company by name at all.
I dont remember if it was Huggies but Ruby and Bonnie each did a sponsorship with one of the companies who make pull-ups less than a year ago. Ruby used Russell for this. Bonnie used Lincoln, at the least, and may have used Cody or Boston. Regardless, she has even broadcasted that Boston and Cody wet the bed (possibly shared that Olivia recently did too). Shameful to do this to a 4-5 year old or a 7-8 year old. They are disgusting and don't care whether or not their kids will be teased by peers. In their parent mind, the kids will get over it.

Companies should vet the vloggers and coach them on what is appropriate age to use for their product commercial. You've never seen them showing older than a toddler in a tv commercial before, shouldn't be allowed on the vlogging world either.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:49 pm Boston didn’t go to preschool, he did go to K though.

I think the Griffith kids need all the help they can get, so I hope Bonnie doesn’t pull her kids out and decide to homeschool. I could see maybe (?) waiting a year to enroll Linc in Kindy since he’ll be a very new 5 at school start and it would be better to have him home if the risk of Corona is high, but of course it makes no sense to keep the kids out of school while continuing to attend large family gatherings, travel, etc.

Regarding the way the Griffith couples carry on when together, I definitely think they compete with one another to be the happier couple. A lot do the flirting they do openly is “put on” in order to seem “SO HAPPY” and seem like they are having more “FUN!” I don’t think many of the families are actually content. Most have deep insecurities that appear to be amplified in the presence of one another.

The Hoelleins appear a lot calmer because they have no desire to be celebrities or something they are not. They are just a normal family wanting to get together to spend time with one another. That’s contentment.

I understand about COVID and no school, but that poor kid if he is held out another year. He will have nothing to do again but watch TV, and follow mom around to nail and hair appointments. Why don't they pick up those little books to at least be helping him with letters.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

angelfire89 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:36 pm
YTIG60 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:21 pm Lincoln, who is almost five, starts school very soon and I bet the last thing he needs is students watching their vlogs talking about his pull up being wet. These kids pay a price for their parent's choice in making a living on YouTube.

Have they said that Lincoln is going to school? Kindergarten is not mandatory in Utah. Didn't one of the older boys skip kindergarten? Although it would be better for Lincoln and if he were going to in person school (not a great idea at this time) at least he would be out of Bonnie and Joel's hair for the day or half day. But Ellie is apparently not sending her boys to school (and also it seems like not distance learning so basically just winging it.)
Ruby waits until the kids are 6, then puts them in Kindergarten. Which is a questionable strategy since they all struggle compared to their younger classmates. An extra year of education in place of an extra year of neglect at home might help. Does Bonnie put the kids in Kindergarten at 5 or 6?

Regarding the diaper discussion, the ads were only a few months ago, not years. Russell was 8.5, and Lincoln was 4. I remember because Ruby only renovated/furnished/decorated Russell's room in their new house for the ad (and got a puppy). Also Pull-ups is a brand owned by Huggies. It is like how we call everything a Band-Aid when it is really an adhesive bandage. Or Jet Ski, Bubble Wrap, Onesies, Velcro, Q-Tips, Kleenex, Post-it, Chapstick, Scotch Tape....I recently learned even Zamboni, Dumpster and Popsicle were trademarked brands.

As for the creepy family ogling of each other's spouses (and siblings)....it is creepy. One of my "favorite" moments is when Jen makes Landon get on all fours to milk him. After reading a lot about narcissism, mate poaching is a real and thing. You will see some narc moms go as far as trying to steal their own daughter's mate. I think we might just be witnessing a huge intergenerational narc family peacock display. Sometimes I wonder what these people would act like if they weren't heavily restrained by conservative Mormonism. If prancing around in speedo for your sister-in-laws (to be filmed for millions) is how they show they are humble and conservative servants of heavenly father......How has Landon not been expelled from BYU? Are doctoral students exempt from the code of conduct?

Also, I found confirmation that other Utah Mormon's also find the Griffiths unacceptable. Shari was telling her mom that her friends were giving her a hard time for always talking about how hot her little brother is and how she would date him.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

This whole thing about holding kids back in school is very strange to me to be honest. I understand if it's Covid-related (that's a whole other thing) but where I'm from everyone tends to behave the opposite! Our cut-off is age 4 by the end of December for pre-K. School starts just after Labour Day, and almost everyone I know puts their child in pre-K now even if they're only 3 years old when they start! For awhile (before we had pre-K) the cut-off for kindergarten was 5 before the end of September, and so many parents whose kids turned 5 in the fall would scrounge up money for the private schools that would accept them just so that they wouldn't miss a year! I mean, obviously these were families who could at least somewhat afford it... Anyway, all this to say that while I'm not dead-set against holding a child back, I don't really see the need to, especially when these YT kids usually spend their days plunked in front of a movie or being vlogged in a wet diaper.

Edit for a typo that made a difference!
wow123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wow123 »

what’s the point of washing the clothes if you’re just going to take the clean clothes out of the dryer and put it in a pile on the floor. Pure laziness.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

wow123 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:06 am what’s the point of washing the clothes if you’re just going to take the clean clothes out of the dryer and put it in a pile on the floor. Pure laziness.
I think all the Griffith's do that. Is it too hard to throw them in a laundry basket like normal people do? Ellie sits on the dirty floor to fold them. I'm guessing Queen Jennifer did that as well.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:12 pm Ruby waits until the kids are 6, then puts them in Kindergarten. Which is a questionable strategy since they all struggle compared to their younger classmates. An extra year of education in place of an extra year of neglect at home might help. Does Bonnie put the kids in Kindergarten at 5 or 6?
I see some good points with sending Lincoln (turning 5 this month) to school this fall especially with the idea he will sit and watch TV for another years. Lincoln would be better off being in a classroom even if he's behind.
The rationale to wait a year is one that is generally looked at for late birthdays due to maturity. Just think how much better off Lincoln would have been with a year of preschool. Lincoln has been treated like a toddler to this date (haircuts, pull ups) and I think this baby behavior will show up in the classroom. They've done a great disservice to their children in regards to education. I also think their disinterest in education has shown up in their own lives with poor business decisions and investments that is more noted with Joel.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

YTIG60 wrote:
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:12 pm Ruby waits until the kids are 6, then puts them in Kindergarten. Which is a questionable strategy since they all struggle compared to their younger classmates. An extra year of education in place of an extra year of neglect at home might help. Does Bonnie put the kids in Kindergarten at 5 or 6?
I see some good points with sending Lincoln (turning 5 this month) to school this fall especially with the idea he will sit and watch TV for another years. Lincoln would be better off being in a classroom even if he's behind.
The rationale to wait a year is one that is generally looked at for late birthdays due to maturity. Just think how much better off Lincoln would have been with a year of preschool. Lincoln has been treated like a toddler to this date (haircuts, pull ups) and I think this baby behavior will show up in the classroom. They've done a great disservice to their children in regards to education. I also think their disinterest in education has shown up in their own lives with poor business decisions and investments that is more noted with Joel.
We have seen Olivia is behind, Cody went to Kindergarten without knowing all of his letters, luckily Brie worked with Boston, but I think Lincoln is going to be like Cody. It is sad that the parents don’t really care about their kids education. They not only not care, they rebel against it. Remember Olivia’s teacher brought the school work to them since they “forgot” or “could not” pick it up. Bonnie has never been supportive of her kids’ teachers unless it benefits her.
If I am correct, they will have a Kindergartner, second graders, fourth grader, and sixth grader. No way can Bonnie homeschool her older two and keep them close to grade level. I don’t even think Bonnie or Joel would test on a sixth grade level.
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:37 pm I hav always thought she had a BBL. Now I'm even more sure. Not that it matters, she can do whatever she wants. Just an observation.
I’m catching up on these pages but I just had to reply to this comment. I totally 100% agree. And here’s why. When she had her surgery, she kept saying “I have to lay on my stomach - I’ve been really bad about laying on my stomach - today I stayed downstairs and laid on my stomach”. At the time, I was scratching my head because how could liposuction on your mid section mean you had to lay on it. But then I had a friend get a BBL and she had to lay on her stomach in order to not smoosh the BBL and then it clicked for me all those years ago That i bet Bonnie had a BBL and those pictures prove it!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

What is a BBL?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Liz_444 wrote:What is a BBL?
I looked it up Brazilian Butt Lift
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

You have to be stupid to buy core water and support lukasz gottwald, rapist and thief money launderer. She gets worse and worse. Way to bring your kids down.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

I think Lincoln seems really sharp. I feel like he has so much potential bottled up inside his little body that the second he is put in a school environment he is going to thrive and just learn so fast. I dunno it's just the impression I get from him. I know the virus is an issue so I'm not advising based on that, but that aside, I hope he is put into some kind of school environment whether it's preschool or kindergarten, doesn't even matter which. I think he is really ready and excited to learn and make friends.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

imoverit wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:56 pm I think Lincoln seems really sharp. I feel like he has so much potential bottled up inside his little body that the second he is put in a school environment he is going to thrive and just learn so fast. I dunno it's just the impression I get from him. I know the virus is an issue so I'm not advising based on that, but that aside, I hope he is put into some kind of school environment whether it's preschool or kindergarten, doesn't even matter which. I think he is really ready and excited to learn and make friends.
I hope you're right, but I could see him struggling both academically and he lacks maturity. It is not helpful that everyone knows his potty training progression.
In the recent vlog If you ain’t FIRST you’re LAST->Bonnie still talks baby talk to him and treats him like a toddler.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote:
imoverit wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:56 pm I think Lincoln seems really sharp. I feel like he has so much potential bottled up inside his little body that the second he is put in a school environment he is going to thrive and just learn so fast. I dunno it's just the impression I get from him. I know the virus is an issue so I'm not advising based on that, but that aside, I hope he is put into some kind of school environment whether it's preschool or kindergarten, doesn't even matter which. I think he is really ready and excited to learn and make friends.
I hope you're right, but I could see him struggling both academically and he lacks maturity. It is not helpful that everyone knows his potty training progression.
In the recent vlog If you ain’t FIRST you’re LAST->Bonnie still talks baby talk to him and treats him like a toddler.
Bonnie y’all baby talk to Lincoln, Joel, and her viewers. I don’t get why she thinks Lincoln wants to hear it or her viewers. Joel obviously gets off on the baby talk and being Mr. Hoellein. Creepy she does it on camera. Poor editor who has to edit those scenes because I feel she does it a lot more.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”