Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

sunshine17
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Unread post by sunshine17 »

Is this bish REALLY talking about how a mattress protector protects the mattress from c*m???? I mean... WHAT?

Her attitude towards sex and normal adult things is baffling. I feel like ALL of the Griffiths girls are so mentally delayed that they don't even realize they sound like teen girls. Cringey teen girls which is even worse.

I can't deal with her NEED for an office - especially right now with offices closed worldwide, people are making the most of what they have now more than ever. Living rooms, bedrooms, heck hallways(!) have been turned into makeshift offices. But our princess just NEEDS an office space. I feel like she tried to justify it by saying 'people' say her house is too small - that was 100% her thoughts!!! The kids are shipped school/anywhere with Bri six days per week anyway. She is so out of touch with reality and the struggles of other people, Bonnie from five years ago would never have been so disrespectful. She may have not realised everything happening in the world as she loves her Utah bubble but jeez, the entitlement is unreal.

*humble brag* I HAVE SO MUCH MONEY!!!! I have done all the things on my list, I could build a house!!! It's no risk for me!!! *humble brag*

I do not think they are giving at all. To church, yes. But that's a requirement. I totally understand you don't need to show how/where/when you give (we certainly do not) but jeez they are the least giving people ever. They don't even provide for their freaking children!!!

The only good thing about this vlog was the kids were wearing helmets, but I'm gonna bet that was on Bri. Thank goodness she is in those kids lives because I can't even imagine how their life would be without her.

Wow guys, sorry I needed to vent!!
sunshine17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine17 »

Is this bish REALLY talking about how a mattress protector protects the mattress from c*m???? I mean... WHAT?

Her attitude towards sex and normal adult things is baffling. I feel like ALL of the Griffiths girls are so mentally delayed that they don't even realize they sound like teen girls. Cringey teen girls which is even worse.

I can't deal with her NEED for an office - especially right now with offices closed worldwide, people are making the most of what they have now more than ever. Living rooms, bedrooms, heck hallways(!) have been turned into makeshift offices. But our princess just NEEDS an office space. I feel like she tried to justify it by saying 'people' say her house is too small - that was 100% her thoughts!!! The kids are shipped school/anywhere with Bri six days per week anyway. She is so out of touch with reality and the struggles of other people, Bonnie from five years ago would never have been so disrespectful. She may have not realised everything happening in the world as she loves her Utah bubble but jeez, the entitlement is unreal.

*humble brag* I HAVE SO MUCH MONEY!!!! I have done all the things on my list, I could build a house!!! It's no risk for me!!! *humble brag*

I do not think they are giving at all. To church, yes. But that's a requirement. I totally understand you don't need to show how/where/when you give (we certainly do not) but jeez they are the least giving people ever. They don't even provide for their freaking children!!!

The only good thing about this vlog was the kids were wearing helmets, but I'm gonna bet that was on Bri. Thank goodness she is in those kids lives because I can't even imagine how their life would be without her.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sunshine17 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:58 am Is this bish REALLY talking about how a mattress protector protects the mattress from c*m???? I mean... WHAT?

Don't you know laying on the bed to work is "ghetto"? Does she even know how ignorant that word is? I guess not. I remember a year or so ago she said she and Joel had an argument about houses. Joel wanted to buy one already built and she wanted to build new. Now we know who calls the shots in that house. They should build closer to Bri so they can never see their kids.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:48 am Don't you know laying on the bed to work is "ghetto"? Does she even know how ignorant that word is? I guess not. I remember a year or so ago she said she and Joel had an argument about houses. Joel wanted to buy one already built and she wanted to build new. Now we know who calls the shots in that house. They should build closer to Bri so they can never see their kids.
I don't feel it is a bad thing for Bonnie to want to build. She works from home so an office is not a terrible thing to want. However, this vlog is very boring listening to her talk and unless she builds, her channel will suffer more.
Joel purchased land, two trucks and meth house without Bonnie's consent. Money is a huge part of marriage so with his behavior, he does what he wants in spite of Bonnie calling the shots. My sense is their marriage is the one that looks better on the outside and it isn't that great in reality. I also think they don't have all that money anymore. YouTube has changed and Bollie wasn't successful enough to become their main income.
To me, their channel started out as an average stay at home mom and dad who worked hard. I questioned over the years if Bri has hurt this image when you see her caring for the kids that seems to be pretty often. It is odd when you see parents not do fun activities with their kids like take them biking, especially since they both have the time because they've hired several people to do a lot of their work.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:01 am
ba1006 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:48 am Don't you know laying on the bed to work is "ghetto"? Does she even know how ignorant that word is? I guess not. I remember a year or so ago she said she and Joel had an argument about houses. Joel wanted to buy one already built and she wanted to build new. Now we know who calls the shots in that house. They should build closer to Bri so they can never see their kids.
I don't feel it is a bad thing for Bonnie to want to build. She works from home so an office is not a terrible thing to want. However, this vlog is very boring listening to her talk and unless she builds, her channel will suffer more.
Joel purchased land, two trucks and meth house without Bonnie's consent. Money is a huge part of marriage so with his behavior, he does what he wants in spite of Bonnie calling the shots. My sense is their marriage is the one that looks better on the outside and it isn't that great in reality. I also think they don't have all that money anymore. YouTube has changed and Bollie wasn't successful enough to become their main income.
To me, their channel started out as an average stay at home mom and dad who worked hard. I questioned over the years if Bri has hurt this image when you see her caring for the kids that seems to be pretty often. It is odd when you see parents not do fun activities with their kids like take them biking, especially since they both have the time because they've hired several people to do a lot of their work.
Am I still the only one that doesn't think Joel bought the meth house without Bonnie's consent? I see no evidence of this at all. I think Bonnie wasn't involved in selecting the house, but her not wanting to participate is completely different than buying a house behind her back.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:48 am
sunshine17 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:58 am Is this bish REALLY talking about how a mattress protector protects the mattress from c*m???? I mean... WHAT?

Don't you know laying on the bed to work is "ghetto"? Does she even know how ignorant that word is? I guess not. I remember a year or so ago she said she and Joel had an argument about houses. Joel wanted to buy one already built and she wanted to build new. Now we know who calls the shots in that house. They should build closer to Bri so they can never see their kids.
I came to say the same thing. What an awful thing to say. Pointing out her lovely things, her camera, her expensive bed, talking about the STUFF she has, and then calling it "ghetto" (racist much?). And then she goes on in a humblebrag speech about how it's okay to have a small house blah blah. Does she have ZERO idea about the real world? ZERO idea about her privilege? Barf.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:32 am
Am I still the only one that doesn't think Joel bought the meth house without Bonnie's consent? I see no evidence of this at all. I think Bonnie wasn't involved in selecting the house, but her not wanting to participate is completely different than buying a house behind her back.
I also don't believe that Bonnie didn't know Joel bought the Meth house. Even if the house was paid in full with cash, I can't see Joel putting the house in his name only. If the house was put in both names, they both would have had to sign papers at the closing. I think with their sinking views, Bonnie saw an opportunity to get a big pay day and/or a viral video if she played this up.
As for Bonnie having an office, it would be nice, but she could put a desk in the basement corner and use that since the kids are in school and the house is quiet all day. I think Bonnie will want to move closer to Grandma Griff, Julie and Ruby once the meth house is sold. The houses that Julie and Beau bought and fixed up are both nice and good sizes. Beau's house would have been great and Joel could have done the updating himself. They could have saved a ton of money. That meth house reminds me of the movie "Money Pit", they'll never make their money back on that mess.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I just wanted to say that Bonnies "Ghetto" comment is totally disgusting. People work with what they can afford. Because someone has a newly built home doesn't make them better than everyone else. Bonnie needs to be knocked down off her throne she has put herself on, she's nothing special.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

YTIG60 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:09 pm
rdt1004 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:03 pm Do you ever think Bonnie would try to do homeschooling so she has something to film? Like Ruby is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope not for the kids' sake. She couldn't even pick up the envelope containing the classroom material needed for remote teaching last spring. I think her teaching interest doesn't go beyond clothing design, hair, and makeup. ;)
I can't even imagine Bonnie wanting to homeschool her kids because she seems so thrilled when they're out of the house at school. On the very off chance that she decided to for more views, she'd be even worse than Ruby.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:01 am I don't feel it is a bad thing for Bonnie to want to build. She works from home so an office is not a terrible thing to want. However, this vlog is very boring listening to her talk and unless she builds, her channel will suffer more.
I think she knew he was going to buy a house to “flip” (LOL), buy I’m pretty sure she would’ve vetoed that particular one.

I still think Joel either scammed, or was scammed by, that “running buddy” he mentioned in more than one video.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Todays drama wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:19 am
I also don't believe that Bonnie didn't know Joel bought the Meth house. Even if the house was paid in full with cash, I can't see Joel putting the house in his name only. If the house was put in both names, they both would have had to sign papers at the closing. I think with their sinking views, Bonnie saw an opportunity to get a big pay day and/or a viral video if she played this up.
As for Bonnie having an office, it would be nice, but she could put a desk in the basement corner and use that since the kids are in school and the house is quiet all day. I think Bonnie will want to move closer to Grandma Griff, Julie and Ruby once the meth house is sold. The houses that Julie and Beau bought and fixed up are both nice and good sizes. Beau's house would have been great and Joel could have done the updating himself. They could have saved a ton of money. That meth house reminds me of the movie "Money Pit", they'll never make their money back on that mess.
First, the meth house is in Joel's name only. Bonnie is not on this property and is on the others.
I really do think he went out on his own to buy this flip house and I saw this as a huge red flag in their marriage. The meth house was not a good opportunity for their channel or as a return investment. Joel has done some spending on himself in the past too. You go back to look at the second truck purchase and the land investment that was done during Bonnie's recovery from surgery where she was not well or under the influence of medication. Jared even pointed it out when they looked at the land after buying it she was not herself or not all there when they first looked at it. I even think E+J regret Joel finding this parcel of land and talking everyone into buying it.
Joel, to me, is passive-aggressive and while Bonnie comes off like she wins every argument, I doubt she does. Do you really think Bonnie would be ok with buying a meth house in extremely poor condition and use the money saved for building her dream home...nope. Do I think Joel felt he needed to find some type of work outside of YouTube and even start his own channel...yep, it is what happened.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

I absolutely agree that Bonnie had no idea about the meth house. There is no way on this God given earth she would agree to buying that house as their first flip. It’ll be interesting to see if it even turns a profit, let alone a decent one. The neighborhood looks sketchy, and they have to be careful they don’t over capitalize. It’s easy to get carried away when it comes to selecting fixtures and fittings.

My feeling is Joel bought that house to prove his masculinity, that he too can contribute to the family coffers by doing something off his own bat. Their current financial “success” is all due to Bonnie, now it’s his time to prove he too can make serious coin by doing something he started without anyone else’s input.

He also has classic short man syndrome, and constantly needs to prove his masculinity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:11 am
Todays drama wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:19 am I also don't believe that Bonnie didn't know Joel bought the Meth house. Even if the house was paid in full with cash, I can't see Joel putting the house in his name only. If the house was put in both names, they both would have had to sign papers at the closing. I think with their sinking views, Bonnie saw an opportunity to get a big pay day and/or a viral video if she played this up.
First, the meth house is in Joel's name only. Bonnie is not on this property and is on the others.
I really do think he went out on his own to buy this flip house and I saw this as a huge red flag in their marriage. The meth house was not a good opportunity for their channel or as a return investment. Joel has done some spending on himself in the past too. You go back to look at the second truck purchase and the land investment that was done during Bonnie's recovery from surgery where she was not well or under the influence of medication. Jared even pointed it out when they looked at the land after buying it she was not herself or not all there when they first looked at it. I even think E+J regret Joel finding this parcel of land and talking everyone into buying it.
Joel, to me, is passive-aggressive and while Bonnie comes off like she wins every argument, I doubt she does. Do you really think Bonnie would be ok with buying a meth house in extremely poor condition and use the money saved for building her dream home...nope. Do I think Joel felt he needed to find some type of work outside of YouTube and even start his own channel...yep, it is what happened.
Say the meth house cost $200K. Do you think Bonnie didn't notice their bank account was missing that much money? I doubt he got a mortgage on it since that takes time and money as well. I believe she knew he was buying a house to flip but was disappointed in the house he chose.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I think she knew it was all going down but didn’t approve because she said they were fighting. I also think they are going to build their new home now because he F’d up. I also think that if anyone of the family they do really need a bigger home that is more functional. That house gives me a claustrophobic feeling with having 4 kids in it and the way they configured it.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

She made me laugh when she said she hates when people say their house is too small. She ranted on how her ancestors lived in small houses with lots of people. Then in the same vlog, she complains about working out of her bedroom because it's "ghetto" and Joel has to work at the kitchen table so they need an office and a place to cut hair of course. She totally contradicted herself today. Bonnie, do you need a bigger house or not?
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

She contradicts herself all the time. She was the one crying about not having a big enough or fancy enough bathroom for Dove ads. She’s the one taking over Lincoln’s closet because hers is too small. I bet Lincoln’s bedroom becomes her office and she puts him in with Cody and Boston. She implies all the time that their home is too small and that she wants more, but then has vlogs like today where she has to convince herself that she doesn’t want more because “my mother did this” or “my grandmother did this”

CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

...annnnnnd cue the manic, hysterical laughter. Sigh. I can understand wanting an "office" where you can close the world out. But seriously, just use your nice living room to film in. Those chairs are comfy. When the kids are home and making noise, well, be a mom, maybe?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What is she yammering about in her instastories? She looks buzzed...I can't handle her inane blathering, so I turned off the sound.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:01 am
Yeah I think it’s totally reasonable that she would like to have an office. I mean that’s a fairly normal thing for people who work at home to have, at least an office space of some kind, and I don’t think she was saying it in a whiny or entitled way. She worked for the money they have unlike Ruby for example, and their family is in fact slowly outgrowing that house. But it’ll be a while til they can start plans to build because that meth house is going to take some time. I like Bonnie’s house the most of all her siblings so it’ll suck when they eventually get a giant plastic-looking one like Ruby or Ellie.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

First she going on about her set-up being "Ghetto" (which is offensive in itself), then goes onto saying she's a believer in "Making do with what you got". Then she goes onto say she's "Financially Conservative".

No, Bonnie, you're not. You make a point of buying only brand names when store brands are generally just as good and often are made by major companies, not to mention they tend to be cheaper. You buy spendy clothing, you buy expensive hair/skin/makeup products, etc. You are the complete opposite of "Financially Conservative'.

On a side note it makes me really sad that Bri is a better "parent" to the kids than their own parents. She cares more about their safety, well-being & emotionl health than both Bonnie & Joel. Frankly I was appalled when Joel said he was less concerned about his children getting hurt than he is about them fighting. Guess I shouldn't be too shocked considering the number of ER visits the boys have had. :/

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”