Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD CREDIT: Liz_444

Hey guys! Ahhh! You are soooo overdue for a new thread! I’m so sorry for the delay!

Instead of waiting for titles to be suggested, I thought it would be better to go ahead and make a new thread now, then come back tomorrow and edit in a title.

So if you have any suggestions, please comment them below.

Thanks guys!

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=232&t=16332

*Title edited by Kryptonite. Huge thank you to RottieMama for creating this new thread and locking the previous one!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein | Part 61

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Bon Bon: Do as I say, not as I vlog
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Bonnie Hoellein: Neurotic, Psychotic and Egotistic
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

That green jumpsuit she is wearing in her instagram looks like a prison outfit that doesn't fit well. She didn't even bother to iron it and it's an ad for laundry detergent. I think it would have been a better choice to stand in front of the washer/dryer and not a closet full of nail polish but that's just me. It's obvious she just doesn't care anymore. Also, doesn't she look angry? Maybe it's time for a break.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:07 pm Bonnie Hoellein: Neurotic, Psychotic and Egotistic
Oh, I like this one! :)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Of course she is angry! Nobody appreciates how HARD she works....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:31 pm Of course she is angry! Nobody appreciates how HARD she works....Image

*eye roll at Bonnie*

She wouldn't know hard work if it bit her in her big butt.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Does Bonnie even hear herself? She’s absolutely livid that someone has the gall to judge her “profession”, but then says she holds zero grudge or animosity? Yeah, sure you don’t. She also says the guy is a professional and works there. So she’s getting pi$$ed at someone who’s spent years studying, works at saving lives, while dealing with an unprecedented health crises. The guy probably looks at YouTube to de stress, and is completely baffled that people like herself who exploit their children, show themselves in a drugged up state, sell their souls for a few pieces of silver, earn more money than he and his colleagues, while he’s trying to fight the good fight. Yes, Bonnie, you should be outraged.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:33 pm That green jumpsuit she is wearing in her instagram looks like a prison outfit that doesn't fit well. She didn't even bother to iron it and it's an ad for laundry detergent. I think it would have been a better choice to stand in front of the washer/dryer and not a closet full of nail polish but that's just me. It's obvious she just doesn't care anymore. Also, doesn't she look angry? Maybe it's time for a break.
Yeah I thought the closet was a weird choice too. I guess her laundry room isn’t pretty enough, straightening up her - oops, I mean Lincoln’s - closet was a quicker fix lol
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

She NEVER uses that brand of detergent before. Every single time she has vlogged about doing the laundry, she shows herself using Tide Pods.......I don't understand why these companies don't check out who they are paying to advertise for them.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

If you look at how abruptly Linc’s check up is cut off , and how huffy she was in the car, my take is that the guy didn’t randomly start talking about youtubers! He I think, told her in no uncertain terms to put that camera away then ranted to his colleagues! They have worked endless hours in risk of their lives daily in trots mom and while son is tended to for head injury mom pulls out camera to grab the action of the 5 year old she could barely stand to listen to a few minutes back, so she can..........secure her pension!!!!!????
Disgraceful!!!!
My dad worked himself to an early grave to secure our education my husband works 7 days a week to secure our children’s education but Bonnie is using her children to secure her pension!?
I have no words! She speaks of people in employment like they are substandard!
What does she even mean by I respect people at Mc Donald’s? Does she see herself as some sort of queen kind to the peasants at Mc Donald’s! Every person is a story , those people she looks down on may be raising a doctor that will tend to Linc’s multiple ER visits!!!!
Also Bonnie Linc isn’t toddling anymore!!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And it's gotta be said: a medical professional is far from a McDonald's employee, not that there is anything wrong with working fast food. It's work-- honest, hard work.
But if Ms. "I was once an EMT"(which I still don't really believe) thinks she is above the medical professionals treating her son and his multiple preventable head wounds, she has another think coming.
Out of curiosity, how many times has Lincoln had head stitches? I remember before Hawaii, and at least 2 other times. What does it take to get a call in to CPS from the ER in her town?

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Since no one has brought it up before now, someone needs to teach Bonnie what "disposable" means you don't reuse it when it comes to face masks because she doesn't seem to grasp that concept.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:38 pm And it's gotta be said: a medical professional is far from a McDonald's employee, not that there is anything wrong with working fast food. It's work-- honest, hard work.
But if Ms. "I was once an EMT"(which I still don't really believe) thinks she is above the medical professionals treating her son and his multiple preventable head wounds, she has another think coming.
Out of curiosity, how many times has Lincoln had head stitches? I remember before Hawaii, and at least 2 other times. What does it take to get a call in to CPS from the ER in her town?

You are the first person on SM I have ever seen use the correct (original) phrase "another think coming", and not the more popular eggcorn. Did you grow up in New England?

Regarding CPS, from what I can tell, the only way they are dispatched in Utah is when well-meaning vlog viewers call them from out-of-state. They all act like broken femurs and head staples are a just a natural consequence of childhood. Joel was lamenting how family docs aren't allowed to stitch up your kids in the office anymore like he used to be. They never could where I lived!

I can't even remember how many times Lincoln has gotten stitches because I have mixed him up in my head with the Tannerites youngest walking accident, Canyon. They just shaved his head to trim out the most recent medical glue and did a tour of all his head scars. Imagine the injuries these kids get that we can't see and they don't need to explain on vlogs. Even when there are obvious/severe injuries, some try to hide it, like the Gardner Quad Squad. I am pretty sure they lead the pack in medical neglect though. Making your toddler fly against medical advice with a gaping head wound, so you aren't late for your couple's vacation, certainly takes the cake.....was it 11 staples applied to her wound at the kitchen table when they got home? Joel should get their doctor's number (if he still has his medical license).

It seems strange that we haven't seen Ruby's kids constantly in the ER. She recently had to take Boston into urgent care when he was visiting, but we've never really seen her own go. Theories? Granted Russell and Chad both suffered breaks that healed untreated. Are Ellie's kids ER VIPs, or are they required to sit quietly while Mommy lays down so they don't have the opportunity to get injured?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:38 pm And it's gotta be said: a medical professional is far from a McDonald's employee, not that there is anything wrong with working fast food. It's work-- honest, hard work.

You are the first person on SM I have ever seen use the correct (original) phrase "another think coming", and not the more popular eggcorn. Did you grow up in New England?

Regarding CPS, from what I can tell, the only way they are dispatched in Utah is when well-meaning vlog viewers call them from out-of-state. They all act like broken femurs and head staples are a just a natural consequence of childhood. Joel was lamenting how family docs aren't allowed to stitch up your kids in the office anymore like he used to be. They never could where I lived!

I can't even remember how many times Lincoln has gotten stitches because I have mixed him up in my head with the Tannerites youngest walking accident, Canyon. They just shaved his head to trim out the most recent medical glue and did a tour of all his head scars. Imagine the injuries these kids get that we can't see and they don't need to explain on vlogs. Even when there are obvious/severe injuries, some try to hide it, like the Gardner Quad Squad. I am pretty sure they lead the pack in medical neglect though. Making your toddler fly against medical advice with a gaping head wound, so you aren't late for your couple's vacation, certainly takes the cake.....was it 11 staples applied to her wound at the kitchen table when they got home? Joel should get their doctor's number (if he still has his medical license).

It seems strange that we haven't seen Ruby's kids constantly in the ER. She recently had to take Boston into urgent care when he was visiting, but we've never really seen her own go. Theories? Granted Russell and Chad both suffered breaks that healed untreated. Are Ellie's kids ER VIPs, or are they required to sit quietly while Mommy lays down so they don't have the opportunity to get injured?
LMAO-- not from New England, but as I typed it, I actually thought of the other way most people say it. "Would of" and "could of" also make me grind my teeth.
Unbelievable how they just let these kids go around and neglect their safety. The Binghams are bad about that as well, encouraging their "little studs" to take risks, like head wounds are some badge of honor.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

It would be a more accurate description of her visit as precancerous. I do respect her choice to wear hats and sunblock. Joel is never going to get the meth house done with vacationing.

I’ve especially enjoyed reading everyones comments lately since they’re excellent.

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:02 pm

We never see Ruby's kids in ER, because they have been trained at an early age to deal with sickness or injuries on their own, and what kid wants to go to the hospital, or tell Ruby about an injury and get in trouble for it because it's an inconvenience to mom. Shari has looked to social media a couple of times to get ideas on what is going on with her body (I think her one eye was blurry more recently but no urgency in figuring it out). Eve is left to deal with vomiting alone during the night all the while Ruby lays in bed, able to hear her, but not willing to get up and mother her young child. Chad had how many issues while on the trail, and even when he returned home, they did not warrant urgent care trip or ER. I sure hope these kids of such entitled, self-centered, selfish parents grow up to have more compassion and empathy for their own children (and we know there will be many).
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:30 am It would be a more accurate description of her visit as precancerous. I do respect her choice to wear hats and sunblock. Joel is never going to get the meth house done with vacationing.

I’ve especially enjoyed reading everyones comments lately since they’re excellent.

I think of the spots she has had removed and when there is a flair up, then I think of all the layers of makeup she cakes on each day. If I were having issues with my skin, especially my face, I would want it to be free of chemicals.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:30 am It would be a more accurate description of her visit as precancerous. I do respect her choice to wear hats and sunblock. Joel is never going to get the meth house done with vacationing.

I was going to say the same thing. What she has is precancerous not cancerous but I guess getting views is more important than the truth. She's despicable.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:

I was going to say the same thing. What she has is precancerous not cancerous but I guess getting views is more important than the truth. She's despicable.
Runs in the family. Ellie did the same.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”