Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

staceybrax wrote:I saw on bonnie's Instagram today that her parents both have a coupon code for a teeth whitening product that they're advertising on their Instagrams. Thoughts? That's so weird to me.
Oh gawd...I saw that come up on my IG feed the other night. Ugh.

Has anybody else noticed Lincoln's eye has been kind of red in the past two videos?
Koshka
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Koshka »

I noticed it a bit. At first he looked like he was tired or had been crying. I figured he might be getting sick or he is probably crying and she vlogs after picking him up.

Boston is pushing her buttons. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

Please please tell me Olivia did not lick raw chicken at the restaurant? We have a restaurant like that here, and the meat in the lineup is raw.

Also, I think it's cute to let Cody feed Lincoln, but I wish Bonnie would teach him to prop his baby brother up a little bit when giving him a bottle!
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

usmellllikesnow wrote:
staceybrax wrote:I saw on bonnie's Instagram today that her parents both have a coupon code for a teeth whitening product that they're advertising on their Instagrams. Thoughts? That's so weird to me.
Oh gawd...I saw that come up on my IG feed the other night. Ugh.

Has anybody else noticed Lincoln's eye has been kind of red in the past two videos?
I have noticed the same on my daughter lately, maybe age/weather related?

Bonnie's hairstyle is really good! It suits her so well!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Kinda random but I'm going back through all the kids' birth stories starting with Olivia's, and Bonnie's voice sounded SO much higher then. It was March of this year. Is that a pregnancy thing by any chance? She sounds almost exactly like Ellie! Her voice now is a bit deeper and more sultry. I just thought it was interesting!

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Kinda random but I'm going back through all the kids' birth stories starting with Olivia's, and Bonnie's voice sounded SO much higher then. It was March of this year. Is that a pregnancy thing by any chance? She sounds almost exactly like Ellie! Her voice now is a bit deeper and more sultry. I just thought it was interesting!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”