• Advertisement

Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Postby formerctfxcer » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:42 am

usmellllikesnow wrote:Awww I was glad to see Olivia getting a day to be spoiled by her grandparents. She is such a helper at home.

I have no idea what they were talking about with the air mattress and a truck. I was too distracted worrying that Boston was demolishing the cake, lol! That kid has a serious sugar addiction!

It's an air mattress that inflates and fits perfectly in the bed of the pickup truck :) Perfect for camping!
formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby usmellllikesnow » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:26 am

formerctfxcer wrote:
usmellllikesnow wrote:Awww I was glad to see Olivia getting a day to be spoiled by her grandparents. She is such a helper at home.

I have no idea what they were talking about with the air mattress and a truck. I was too distracted worrying that Boston was demolishing the cake, lol! That kid has a serious sugar addiction!

It's an air mattress that inflates and fits perfectly in the bed of the pickup truck :) Perfect for camping!

Oh, so you don't even bother with the tent? Now I'm remembering this summer all the grandkids camped out in their backyard. I bet that is what they were referring to.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Postby ladymama » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:12 pm

I was cringing so much with the cake. The kids were being so rude! And Olivia pushing codys arm for doing the same thing she was doing. They are the children that make me want to scream at birthday parties.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper

Postby CanYouJustNot » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:05 pm

ladymama wrote:I was cringing so much with the cake. The kids were being so rude! And Olivia pushing codys arm for doing the same thing she was doing. They are the children that make me want to scream at birthday parties.

Yeah, I had to cringe at that. All of their more than likely not washed hands all over the cake and in their mouths. That grossed me out so much.
CanYouJustNot
Informer

Postby ohmygoshyouguys » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:12 pm

I thought Olivia's little sleepover with her grandparents was really sweet. I just love Olivia. I wish my parents and in-laws were as eager to take one of my kids for a night. ;) The cake thing was kinda gross, but I don't think any of the adults even cared. It's not like it was an actual birthday party with a group of people. But I wouldn't have let my kids do that.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper

Postby usmellllikesnow » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:31 pm

ladymama wrote:I was cringing so much with the cake. The kids were being so rude! And Olivia pushing codys arm for doing the same thing she was doing. They are the children that make me want to scream at birthday parties.

I thought it was rude too, especially at the end when Bonnie's like, "Can someone get this kid a piece of cake?!". Umm...well your mom is holding your baby so maybe you could get it for him instead of letting him stick his finger in it???

Pretty sure their whole family had a stomach virus just a few days ago. I would definitely not want their fingers in my cake.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Postby Kryptonite » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:20 pm

I have moved Bonnie to her own section! This topic is a shadow topic since it's most recent. It will appear in the E&J section as well as Bonnie's (same thread, same posts, just can be viewed from both sections). The next thread will ONLY be in Bonnie's section!
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby usmellllikesnow » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Cool, thanks! This is much easier to get to!
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Postby Kryptonite » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:16 pm

usmellllikesnow wrote:Cool, thanks! This is much easier to get to!

Of course! :) Your wish is my command, madame.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby lalila » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:45 am

Lincoln is soooo damn cute!!!! I relate a lot to him as my baby and Lincoln are only 7 days apart.

Olivia putting her bow in front of her mothers picture was sooo cute too!

Does anyone else get annoyed by Olivia currently? I know this has been mentioned already that little girl at that age tend to act like Diva. But it kind of bother me when she says "you guyyyyyzzz". I know this one is suuuuuupeeeeerrr nitpicky! ;) just curious to see if I am the only one thinking this.
lalila
Gossiper

Postby usmellllikesnow » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:10 am

lalila wrote:Lincoln is soooo damn cute!!!! I relate a lot to him as my baby and Lincoln are only 7 days apart.

Olivia putting her bow in front of her mothers picture was sooo cute too!

Does anyone else get annoyed by Olivia currently? I know this has been mentioned already that little girl at that age tend to act like Diva. But it kind of bother me when she says "you guyyyyyzzz". I know this one is suuuuuupeeeeerrr nitpicky! ;) just curious to see if I am the only one thinking this.

No, not really. Cody used to bother me with his whining, but he seems much better, or she has been editing it out. The only thing with the kids that annoys me is how they let Boston get away with stuff and think it's cute. It's actually doing him a disservice in the end.

I can't wait to see the basement after it's painted. I wonder if Joel had an electrician come and approve his wiring for the lights? I never heard it mentioned but it is something that is required where I live.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:51 am

Yeah, that letting kids do stuff that normally most people would discipline, and vlogging it because it's "cute" is really annoying. The worst offenders are Bryan and Shay. I hope Bonnie doesn't get into a habit of it.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:07 pm

I'm just now starting to watch Bonnie's vlogmas vlogs (had my baby Friday!! ) and oh dear goodness! I seriously love her as a mom and wife. When she's talking about Joel being sick and his hands hurting and him crying a little... My heart melted through my eyeballs! This family is seriously darling. Olivia talking about how she thinks Red might be real because he kicked her chin made me laugh. And seeing the little milk and coleslaw she put out for him. Ha! Im curious to get further in the vlogs and see if I'll start to get annoyed by Olivia like it seems some of you have.

Also, I used to find Cody SO annoying. Now I find him sweet. I think because I see him hug his cousins each time he greets them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:18 pm

lurkymclurkerston wrote:I'm just now starting to watch Bonnie's vlogmas vlogs (had my baby Friday!! ) and oh dear goodness! I seriously love her as a mom and wife. When she's talking about Joel being sick and his hands hurting and him crying a little... My heart melted through my eyeballs! This family is seriously darling. Olivia talking about how she thinks Red might be real because he kicked her chin made me laugh. And seeing the little milk and coleslaw she put out for him. Ha! Im curious to get further in the vlogs and see if I'll start to get annoyed by Olivia like it seems some of you have.

Also, I used to find Cody SO annoying. Now I find him sweet. I think because I see him hug his cousins each time he greets them.

I don't find Olivia annoying. I think she's a nice and loving kid . Well, no more annoying than any other 6 year old. They are all a little silly and irritating at times. We just aren't used to seeing bigger kids in vlogs. Give it a couple of years and there will be older kids all over YT. Won't that be interesting to see!

Congratulations Lurky! Hope you and the little one are doing well and settling in
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby ohmygoshyouguys » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:25 pm

I just love Olivia! I'm surprised anyone wouldn't. She's a sweetheart but definitely has a spunky side that I love. She's bright and opinionated, and I love it. Perfect personality for a girl to have as the oldest of a bunch of boys. Reminds me of my 6 year old little girl actually. :)
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper

Postby usmellllikesnow » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:28 pm

lurkymclurkerston wrote:

I think Jackson's obsession with Cody is ADORABLE.

Congrats on the baby!
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Postby lalila » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:53 pm

lurkymclurkerston wrote:I'm just now starting to watch Bonnie's vlogmas vlogs (had my baby Friday!! ) and oh dear goodness! I seriously love her as a mom and wife. When she's talking about Joel being sick and his hands hurting and him crying a little... My heart melted through my eyeballs! This family is seriously darling. Olivia talking about how she thinks Red might be real because he kicked her chin made me laugh. And seeing the little milk and coleslaw she put out for him. Ha! Im curious to get further in the vlogs and see if I'll start to get annoyed by Olivia like it seems some of you have.

congratulation! Hope everything went well!
lalila
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:36 pm

usmellllikesnow wrote:
lurkymclurkerston wrote:

I think Jackson's obsession with Cody is ADORABLE.

Congrats on the baby!

Congratulations on the baby!! Hurray!!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby ladymama » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:04 pm

I remember being just like Olivia. She is behaving in a manner that she thinks adults behave in, and for adults it's a little annoying lol.

It's like if a 5 year old made an inappropriate joke and got shit, but his dad made the same joke and everyone laughed, y'know?

ladymama
True Gossiper

Postby OldHag » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:31 pm

I could have sworn Ruby said in one of her videos she wanted to meet an engineer at college because her dad is an engineer... have they ever said did he go to college later in life? Just wondering why they were so broke for a long time if he had a good job ... and he's in his early 50's so too young to be retired, though I haven't noticed them saying "Grandpa is at work" etc.
OldHag
Talker

Postby kingoflove21vher » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:52 pm

OldHag wrote:I could have sworn Ruby said in one of her videos she wanted to meet an engineer at college because her dad is an engineer... have they ever said did he go to college later in life? Just wondering why they were so broke for a long time if he had a good job ... and he's in his early 50's so too young to be retired, though I haven't noticed them saying "Grandpa is at work" etc.

Trivial, but Chad's actually in his late 50's. He just turned 58 in Bonnie's vlog a couple days ago. That would mean he was around 25 when Ruby was born.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper

Postby sunflower928 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:17 pm

kingoflove21vher wrote:
OldHag wrote:I could have sworn Ruby said in one of her videos she wanted to meet an engineer at college because her dad is an engineer... have they ever said did he go to college later in life? Just wondering why they were so broke for a long time if he had a good job ... and he's in his early 50's so too young to be retired, though I haven't noticed them saying "Grandpa is at work" etc.

Trivial, but Chad's actually in his late 50's. He just turned 58 in Bonnie's vlog a couple days ago. That would mean he was around 25 when Ruby was born.

I was surprised when they said he was 58. He looks older than that to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
sunflower928
Talker

Postby msscaparro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:27 pm

. She did, it was in the video when she talked about how they met and how she had a chart for the qualities that she was looking for in a man. I'm assuming it was probably because they paid for everything in cash and they had babies right away and rapidly. I've mainly heard it in E&Js vlogs but they've said "Dads at work" or "Dads on a business trip"

msscaparro
Amateur

Postby kingoflove21vher » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 pm

In one of her videos Ruby showed Shari the list, to summarize her and Kevin's getting together Ruby's roommate let him sneak in her room and read the list so he could try to emulate as many qualities as possible. Its been a few months since I watched it but it came off as Kevin faked it until he made it. Honestly in the how they met stories it seems like Ruby and Bonnie both treated their future husbands poorly at one time, especially when you hear Joel talk about being on his mission and Bonnie going out with other guys, they were on a break but just the logistics of how Joel explained their relationship at their point kind if made me feel bad for him. Its all water under the bridge now but I would say that both Ruby and Bonnie have treated their current significant others poorly in the past (before marriage). It seems like both Kevin and Joel had to compete at some level to get their Griffith's girl.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper

Postby Nini12 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:53 pm

kingoflove21vher wrote:In one of her videos Ruby showed Shari the list, to summarize her and Kevin's getting together Ruby's roommate let him sneak in her room and read the list so he could try to emulate as many qualities as possible. Its been a few months since I watched it but it came off as Kevin faked it until he made it. Honestly in the how they met stories it seems like Ruby and Bonnie both treated their future husbands poorly at one time, especially when you hear Joel talk about being on his mission and Bonnie going out with other guys, they were on a break but just the logistics of how Joel explained their relationship at their point kind if made me feel bad for him. Its all water under the bridge now but I would say that both Ruby and Bonnie have treated their current significant others poorly in the past (before marriage). It seems like both Kevin and Joel had to compete at some level to get their Griffith's girl.

I'm getting a bit OT but I remember Collette saying that when she met Shay, her boyfriend was on a mission and then she broke up with him when that guy came back and married Shay, so I guess it isn't so weird to keep looking for a husband? I find it so strange :| Like when Joel said that he took Bonnie on a date, he had to also invite her sisters and pay for everything, poor guy!
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
Nini12
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Bonnie Hoellein