Bonnie Vs Ellie [Please Read]

sarah

Re: Bonnie Vs Ellie [Please Read]

Unread post by sarah »

If this is in response to HelloSweetie, she comments on both Ellie and Bonnie's individual threads so much that she's infiltrated what used to be a good site. I no longer have fun on here because every other comment from her is in major support of Bonnie (and then putting multiple comments on others about why Bonnie is right---It is a gossip forum, not everyone will like Bonnie!) or complete dislike of Ellie and Jared. I've seen her interactions/fights with others on here and I've been quiet. Every time I was on here I would scroll past her comments. It becomes hard to do when someone posts after nearly every person!!

For these reasons, I'm done being a member on here.
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

No need for the Boxing Ring. What used to be a fun forum is no longer one. I won't be a member anymore, which is too bad, because I did like it here.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alym0326 »

My only issue with this Bonnie vs Ellie thing is that it only seems to become a problem for most when people start comparing Bonnie and putting HER in a negative light. There have been SO many comments about Ellie and how Bonnie would do it differently and blah blah blah. But just now when there are people being negative towards Bonnie and comparing Bonnie in a negative light, that's when people start having a problem with the comparing. It just feels quite... hypocritical? to allow the negative comparisons towards Ellie to go on for so long then after 1 day of Bonnie comparisons that are negative... we're no longer allowed to compare. I'm fine with not comparing the two because they're two different people, but a little irritated that it seems to only be an issue when Bonnie's getting negative comparisons.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

Kryptonite, you are saying that there are actually people who have messaged you because they are tired of Ellie being compared negatively to Bonnie in the E&J thread or am I misunderstanding? I guess I'm just shocked at this. In fairness, I stopped participating in that thread a month ago because you're not really welcome anymore if you still like Ellie and Jared in the least, so I'm surprised there are people defending Ellie. Maybe if everyone felt comfortable saying what they felt without fear of being called out by a certain poster for a differing opinion, these threads would be more enjoyable? Just a thought, and not really sure how this could be accomplished. I totally admit to being a repeat offender. Right now I am even afraid I'm getting in trouble for saying this, but I assume this is the place to have this discussion? I apologize to posters if I have driven them crazy at one point or another, but it's very hard not to keep your mouth shut when you feel you are being targeted every time you post something negative about Bonnie or something positive about Ellie.

Sarah, I wish you would not leave. Too many people have stopped posting because they feel they can't state their opinion without negative consequences.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

usmellllikesnow wrote:Kryptonite, you are saying that there are actually people who have messaged you because they are tired of Ellie being compared negatively to Bonnie in the E&J thread or am I misunderstanding? I guess I'm just shocked at this. In fairness, I stopped participating in that thread a month ago because you're not really welcome anymore if you still like Ellie and Jared in the least, so I'm surprised there are people defending Ellie. Maybe if everyone felt comfortable saying what they felt without fear of being called out by a certain poster for a differing opinion, these threads would be more enjoyable? Just a thought, and not really sure how this could be accomplished. I totally admit to being a repeat offender. Right now I am even afraid I'm getting in trouble for saying this, but I assume this is the place to have this discussion? I apologize to posters if I have driven them crazy at one point or another, but it's very hard not to keep your mouth shut when you feel you are being targeted every time you post something negative about Bonnie or something positive about Ellie.

Sarah, I wish you would not leave. Too many people have stopped posting because they feel they can't state their opinion without negative consequences.
I'm shocked about this too tbh. I feel like most people are in the minority when it comes to liking E+J. I know I feel that way at least. Just the other day when I kind of went on a rant -didn't call anyone out, or say anything offensive to anyone, people went off on me because of my comment seeming like a lecture, it wasn't a lecture it's just getting a little old - Ellie getting blamed for things she isn't apart of. and then I was told people probably feel negatively about my comment because the majority of my comments are me defending Ellie. Well yeah... and if you look at other peoples, the majority are negative towards Ellie. My comments are mainly defending Ellie because that's how I feel, I defend her when I think it's necessary and feel that she's being unfairly criticized. The majority of the time though, I don't post because I don't feel welcome because every time I've posted something positive about Ellie and Jared over the last 4 months i've felt scrutinized about my opinion.

Sorry if I shouldn't be saying all this here, just kind of stating my opinion/personal experience with this thread and how i've felt uncomfortable posting because of the response i have previously received when I say anything defending Ellie.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:
alym0326 wrote:
usmellllikesnow wrote:Kryptonite, you are saying that there are actually people who have messaged you because they are tired of Ellie being compared negatively to Bonnie in the E&J thread or am I misunderstanding? I guess I'm just shocked at this. In fairness, I stopped participating in that thread a month ago because you're not really welcome anymore if you still like Ellie and Jared in the least, so I'm surprised there are people defending Ellie. Maybe if everyone felt comfortable saying what they felt without fear of being called out by a certain poster for a differing opinion, these threads would be more enjoyable? Just a thought, and not really sure how this could be accomplished. I totally admit to being a repeat offender. Right now I am even afraid I'm getting in trouble for saying this, but I assume this is the place to have this discussion? I apologize to posters if I have driven them crazy at one point or another, but it's very hard not to keep your mouth shut when you feel you are being targeted every time you post something negative about Bonnie or something positive about Ellie.

I'm shocked about this too tbh. I feel like most people are in the minority when it comes to liking E+J. I know I feel that way at least. Just the other day when I kind of went on a rant -didn't call anyone out, or say anything offensive to anyone, people went off on me because of my comment seeming like a lecture, it wasn't a lecture it's just getting a little old - Ellie getting blamed for things she isn't apart of. and then I was told people probably feel negatively about my comment because the majority of my comments are me defending Ellie. Well yeah... and if you look at other peoples, the majority are negative towards Ellie. My comments are mainly defending Ellie because that's how I feel, I defend her when I think it's necessary and feel that she's being unfairly criticized. The majority of the time though, I don't post because I don't feel welcome because every time I've posted something positive about Ellie and Jared over the last 4 months i've felt scrutinized about my opinion.

Sorry if I shouldn't be saying all this here, just kind of stating my opinion/personal experience with this thread and how i've felt uncomfortable posting because of the response i have previously received when I say anything defending Ellie.
I'd rather you share your opinion here than elsewhere so no apology needed. :)

There is really no reason to be shocked. This post wasn't made against anyone and it has been coming for a long time. I am unable to read every post but I see that both sides are frustrated so I am attempting to combat this issue.

I find that the major issues happen when people compare B&E and then people proceed to complain about others complaining that they are being criticized too much. That is the main conversation on these threads.

As I mentioned above, if someone is attacking you because of your opinion, I can take care of that. If you're responding and attacking them in return, I'd have to ban you all. This has been happening so often and so many people have been involved that if I banned everyone, no one would be left to post.

I apologize for the frankness but I am not understanding the issues with this decision considering that it worked before and everyone was fine.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
Oh i have no issue with the decision at all! Everyone that's commented on this so far has been people who are in the minority mainly in terms of how they feel regarding the two sisters. I think we're mainly just speaking out about our frustration regarding now feeling comfortable posting because how it's perceived

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”