Boston is just too cute!

^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Joel Had A Really Nice Time ;) Part 3

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Today's vlog is why Bonnie is one of my favourite vloggers. The way she takked aboit her day was like she was talking to friends. I never feel like she's censoring or hiding things, and she basically talked about being happy without preaching. I don't think I heard her say the word "positive" at all, but that's basically what she was.

Having that shooing trip rally seemed to recharge her. I can relate! Her and Joel are parents first and vloggers on the side. YT is not their life, and I like that

The basement looks great!
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Today's vlog is why Bonnie is one of my favourite vloggers. The way she takked aboit her day was like she was talking to friends. I never feel like she's censoring or hiding things, and she basically talked about being happy without preaching. I don't think I heard her say the word "positive" at all, but that's basically what she was.

Having that shooing trip rally seemed to recharge her. I can relate! Her and Joel are parents first and vloggers on the side. YT is not their life, and I like that Image

The basement looks great!
Yes! I won't make a direct comparison on this board but lots of vloggers get so preachy and go on a 10 minute rant about being happy and positive which gets really annoying. What I like about Bonnie is that she shares the bad, too. But she is also grateful for what she has. I love how she went through her day and highlighted all of the good things that happened.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Just realizing now how many typos were in that post....

No posting before coffee! I'll do better next time
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Another sponsored video...but I literally had NO idea it was sponsored until she mentioned the link below. She's a natural at plugging stuff!
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GymChick »

formerctfxcer wrote:Another sponsored video...but I literally had NO idea it was sponsored until she mentioned the link below. She's a natural at plugging stuff!
She seriously is lol i didn't realize either. Usually it's so obvious with other yters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

formerctfxcer wrote:Another sponsored video...but I literally had NO idea it was sponsored until she mentioned the link below. She's a natural at plugging stuff!

The minute she showed the label on the jar, I knew. I scrolled down to see if she said it was a sponsored video. That's like three in a week?
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

usmellllikesnow wrote:

The minute she showed the label on the jar, I knew. I scrolled down to see if she said it was a sponsored video. That's like three in a week?
I don't think it's a big deal. It's her job pretty much. It goes with the business. And yes, she's excellent at just making it flow. It reflects that she does care about her viewers, the quality of her vlogs, and also what works for her family. She used the sponsorship to make a meal her husband enjoys. And kids love little snacky meals like that. Bonnie truly has talent when it comes to the advertising part of her YouTube job.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I didn't even realize it was sponsored lol It just made me crave some pasta salad :P
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

It doesn't say sponsored in the description. Is it possible she just linked the website because she liked the product and knew they were having a giveaway?
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

She didn't make it clear that it was sponsored, but she is getting paid for that, I am 99.9% sure.

When you click the link, there is a transitional link that shows Bonnie's name and Reelio, which after looking up, I see is a company that pairs YT vloggers with brands they can get paid to endorse.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

This type of sponsor doesn't bother me. It was subtle and true to the vlogger. The fact that the kids were actually eating olives (minus Cody) tells me that it is a product they actually use often. Maybe not that brand, but olives in general.

I hate it when it's the same sponsorship ever month (Nature Box, Harry's) or random items that are clearly sent only for promotion.

If Bonnie is putting the extra effort in to doing Vlogmas, why fault her for trying to make extra money doing it?

I wouldn't have realized it was sponsored if I hadn't read it here either. Bonnie was very natural at it
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sponsors never bother me from any vlogger unless it's like they are obviously stupid items and the vloggers read from a script with obvious multiple takes to get it right

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I assume she's picking up more sponsors, because of the renovations. We know she really wants to do her kitchen next :P I can respect that, instead of other vloggers who waste their money on frivolous stuff and will probably end up broke in a few years.
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

^^^^^Exactly!!!^^^^^ And that's another reason why I have so much more respect for Bonnie than I do other vloggers. She's investing in their home, I'm sure she is saving and investing in retirement, and I would guess their children probably have college funds.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Bonnie can do sponsorships every day for all I care, and I'll still like her. After what she said after the last one about not ever wanting to be misleading or fake, I really respect her. If they lived off YouTube I think I'd feel differently, but I think it's awesome Bonnie is doing this whole vlogging thing so well on her own. She deserves every penny she earns. What I want to know is how she keeps her house so tidy with 4 little kids.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Bonnie can do sponsorships every day for all I care, and I'll still like her. After what she said after the last one about not ever wanting to be misleading or fake, I really respect her. If they lived off YouTube I think I'd feel differently, but I think it's awesome Bonnie is doing this whole vlogging thing so well on her own. She deserves every penny she earns. What I want to know is how she keeps her house so tidy with 4 little kids.
Same! I have one baby and we are also remodelling our basement and I struggle keeping the house up to company standards (which hers always looks perfect) I like that her video is at 8 am while I eat breakfast because it pumps me up to get all my chores done. I have a sad life clearly. Lol

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”