SHIFT IN MANAGEMENT (PLEASE READ)

rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SHIFT IN MANAGEMENT (PLEASE READ)

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

So, in case you weren't aware Krypto, Betty and I aren't only mods we are also best friends.
As best friends, we tell each other our personal triumphs and tribulations.

For this reason, the Bonnie, E+J and the rest of the extended family is now under new mod management: Me.
Simply put, Krypto is exhausted dealing with all the bullshit going on with you guys. Not all of you, but enough that she has dozens of messages a day that makes her feel as if she is going to implode.
So, we brainstormed and decided that the best point of action with these threads is to shift responsibility. From now on, any and all problems in these threads will be handled by me. Meaning, if you have an issue you inbox me. Not Krypto. If you do inbox her about a problem on these threads, she will just forward the message to me.

Let's keep it peaceful from here on out, yeah?
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SHIFT IN MANAGEMENT (PLEASE READ)

Unread post by alym0326 »

Do all the same rules still stand as far as no discussing Ellie in Bonnie's thread and vice versa? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: SHIFT IN MANAGEMENT (PLEASE READ)

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Ladies if you need help. Please consider me. I'm home a lot with the kids. I've been on this site for awhile. I have most of you on my fb. Think about it and message me. I'm getting some real internet next month ! So I'll be on more :)

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”