Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

skeletween wrote:It was Boston's little pep talk with himself that got me. "I don't eat it, it'll say beep beep! If you don't eat it, I'm gonna get two.. Five!" followed by him face palming, saying "I really wanna eat my marshmallow.."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought this was adorable! I thought for sure he might not follow the instructions, but when he repeated it he had totally understood!

He's a smart little guy for sure.
Nini12
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Nini12 »

Aww Boston is adorable!
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

skeletween wrote:It was Boston's little pep talk with himself that got me. "I don't eat it, it'll say beep beep! If you don't eat it, I'm gonna get two.. Five!" followed by him face palming, saying "I really wanna eat my marshmallow.."

He's so cute Image he is a very smart little boy that's for sure.
skeletween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeletween »

HelloSweetie wrote:

I thought this was adorable! I thought for sure he might not follow the instructions, but when he repeated it he had totally understood!

He's a smart little guy for sure.
I know! I fully expected him to get confused like Kate did, I suppose he surprised us all.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Holy crap I didn't know he was only 2!!! I thought he was closer to 3.5! Such a bright little stinker.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Holy crap I didn't know he was only 2!!! I thought he was closer to 3.5! Such a bright little stinker.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Holy crap I didn't know he was only 2!!! I thought he was closer to 3.5! Such a bright little stinker.

He's only 7 months older than Jackson. His birthday is this month.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My makes my toddler seem like a moron.

HAHAHA sorry... Not cool for a mama to say. He's only 6 months older than my kiddo but I thought he was at least a year older.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Did anyone else want to go out and buy those adorable Hallmark cards?? She's such a natural if took me until a few hours later to see that it was sponsored.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:Holy crap I didn't know he was only 2!!! I thought he was closer to 3.5! Such a bright little stinker.

Wait that doesn't make sense hahaha, if he was 7 months older and his birthday is this month wouldn't that put Jacksons birthday in November not January? Lol! Or did I miss something or am I terrible at math or something lol
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post, sorry

Seeing that gif of Boston makes me so excited to watch the vlog once I get home.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Seeing the boys do so well speaks to the incredible parenting skills of both Bonnie and Joel. Not to mention how well their genes do together making such cute kids!
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Boston is the cutest little boy in the world. He really speaks so well!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

alym0326 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Wait that doesn't make sense hahaha, if he was 7 months older and his birthday is this month wouldn't that put Jacksons birthday in November not January? Lol! Or did I miss something or am I terrible at math or something lol
Your math is wrong. But also, if you're going to make a passive aggressive response to every post I make, then maybe you should just foe me so you don't see them. It's getting old.

Boston's birthday is the end of May. Jackson's is the beginning of January. They are 7.5 months apart. Sorry for failing to be more specific Image
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
alym0326 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: He's only 7 months older than Jackson. His birthday is this month.
Your math is wrong. But also, if you're going to make a passive aggressive response to every post I make, then maybe you should just foe me so you don't see them. It's getting old.

Boston's birthday is the end of May. Jackson's is the beginning of January. They are 7.5 months apart. Sorry for failing to be more specific Image
Woah... I'm sorry you thought I was being passive aggressive but I honestly wasn't... That post was meant in a joking/I'm confused manner... If I was being passive aggressive I would have said "you're wrong" not say that I was confused or that I thought it didn't make sense... Honestly, I wasn't being passive aggressive.. My math was wrong...

ETA: also, if I was being passive aggressive you'd know, I don't usually put "hahaha" or "lol" when being passive aggressive. Again, I apologize as I was genuinely confused/doing the math wrong.
Last edited by alym0326 on Tue May 03, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^ not continuing quote tree...

Alym- your excessive "hahaha" and "lol"s make it seem passive aggressive. I'm not saying you are or aren't. Only you can know that. I have noticed I'm so excessive with "hahaha" and "lol"s too and it totally translates poorly in text.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:^^^ not continuing quote tree...

Alym- your excessive "hahaha" and "lol"s make it seem passive aggressive. I'm not saying you are or aren't. Only you can know that. I have noticed I'm so excessive with "hahaha" and "lol"s too and it totally translates poorly in text.

I literally just added my explanations of haha and lols to the post I just made before seeing this one! Oops! But like I said on that post, I don't use haha or lol when I'm being passive aggressive. That post really was my math being wrong/being confused!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

alym0326 wrote:

I literally just added my explanations of haha and lols to the post I just made before seeing this one! Oops! But like I said on that post, I don't use haha or lol when I'm being passive aggressive. That post really was my math being wrong/being confused!
We were on the same wavelength. Image
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
alym0326 wrote:

We were on the same wavelength. Image
Apparently! also if I was being passive aggressive I probably wouldn't have called myself out on my math possibly being wrong!

(Sorry I'll stop explaining myself now LOL)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

It's a pattern with her. Not a pattern from you. I understand jokes and sarcasm. I also recognize passive aggressive behaviour.

It's a bit similar to how someone else used to be. Someone that Alym knows outside of YTMD. It's a familiar tone that a few people (not just me) have picked up on and called Alym out for. Not sure how she's still confused.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”