Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

Countrychick
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

Unread post by Countrychick »

I'm way late on this one -- but wanted to get away from the bath saga for a minute and defend you. Your math was perfectly fine. January 1st to May 1st is only four months, January 1st to June 1st, 5 months... so even though Boston's birthday is the very end of May he cannot be more than 5 months older than Jackson ;)

Well... I feel like a noob then. Nevermind, I was calculating it as Jackson being older -- not Boston. See what happens when you try to change the subject! lol.
Countrychick
Wallflower
Wallflower

On the issue of the bath video -- it bothers me too, but I seriously don't see Bonnie and Joel using their kids for clicks. I would hope that maybe after seeing the comments it won't happen again, but I think tearing a family to shreds over a little video of a baby in a bath is quite crazy.
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

Countrychick wrote:
I'm way late on this one -- but wanted to get away from the bath saga for a minute and defend you. Your math was perfectly fine. January 1st to May 1st is only four months, January 1st to June 1st, 5 months... so even though Boston's birthday is the very end of May he cannot be more than 5 months older than Jackson ;)

Well... I feel like a noob then. Nevermind, I was calculating it as Jackson being older -- not Boston. See what happens when you try to change the subject! lol.
Image It happens! Thanks for trying to change the subject tho!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kryptonite wrote:The bathtub discussion should be closed now. That is for the members only forum. Please discuss other topics. :)
I PM'd you for the password, not sure if you got it or replied - my folders were full.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I swear I tried PMing for PW, too. I didn't even know that area existed! So much more to read when the kiddos are occupied lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Kryptonite wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:I swear I tried PMing for PW, too. I didn't even know that area existed! So much more to read when the kiddos are occupied lol

It was just created. I sent out the password to both of you.
I also sent out a pm, my messages have been messed, they keep saying I have new messages but I can't see them.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I still haven't got a PM? Is it a board error, or?
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I haven't gotten one either. But I'm not too worried about it.

YouTubeUK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YouTubeUK »

It alarms me how much smaller Cody is to Boston! I remember Bonnie saying that Cody can still fit into 2 year old clothes in a previous vlog. He's obviously just naturally a small child but in yesterday's thumbnail of all of the boys sitting together, you can really see a difference!
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

YouTubeUK wrote:It alarms me how much smaller Cody is to Boston! I remember Bonnie saying that Cody can still fit into 2 year old clothes in a previous vlog. He's obviously just naturally a small child but in yesterday's thumbnail of all of the boys sitting together, you can really see a difference!
It is funny! My youngest two are like this too. But they are 3 years apart! My 4 year old weighs only 4 lbs more than my 19 month old, lol.

Does anyone know if they've mentioned how soon they are starting to remodel? I can't wait!!!
Countrychick
Wallflower
Wallflower

YouTubeUK wrote:It alarms me how much smaller Cody is to Boston! I remember Bonnie saying that Cody can still fit into 2 year old clothes in a previous vlog. He's obviously just naturally a small child but in yesterday's thumbnail of all of the boys sitting together, you can really see a difference!
He is such a petite little guy! Like you I really don't always notice it unless they're side by side. I have a cousin whose 5-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son are the same size (he's a big boy and she is about average) and people constantly ask if they're twins! But yeah, like you said he's just a naturally small guy. Boston doesn't seem huge but he seems a good size. They're both pretty stinking cute.
YouTubeUK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YouTubeUK »

They are extraordinarily cute!! Also I should have said it shocked me how small Cody was, saying it "alarmed" me sounded so dramatic ha ha!

I absolutely love seeing them working so hard on their house. You can tell the property means a lot to them, I loved hearing the story about when they first moved into the house in the vlog the other day!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I love Bonnie, but every time she says "expecially" I twitch. She was so funny being so torn about the hardwood floors. I really love how she's so true to herself.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

I love how Bonnie and Joel spend time with their kids individually- Boston was so cute at the car wash. Joel is so patient with them. While I love my dad, he was always so stressed out when he was alone with my siblings and I when we were that little.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The thing I love about Bonnie and Joel is their appreciation for where they are right now. They always seem to be joyous and thankful for their life, and seldom talk about "one day." There isn't that sentiment of "it's going to be so great when x,y,z happens" that many other vloggers seem to have. Even one look at Bonnie's IG shows pictures of her children, and honest sentiments about how thankful she is to have them. Other vloggers are thankful for their latest project, be it a house, new car, vacation, etc. The kids are just there as a part of their life. Bonnie and Joel's kids ARE their whole life. As these other vloggers age, they are going to struggle with findings real happiness... especially if YT ever goes out of style. B&J will be just fine. They are using the money to complete all the projects they had on their dream list anyway, so if YT fails they can simply go back to their normal life having met their financial goals 10-20 years faster.

They don't expect YT to make them better people. They are already ok wig who they are and what they have Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... e2b308.jpg[/img]
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Is Bonnie not doing Weight Watchers anymore, or was that just for the $$?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sarai wrote:Is Bonnie not doing Weight Watchers anymore, or was that just for the $$?
She may be at her target weight. She lost 15 pounds when she had her tonsils out.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I need my tonsils out.. Damn. But could I lose 1,500lbs?

I haven't had time of absolute enjoyment (I have like a special time where I like to binge watch Bonnie) so I haven't watched maybe the last two vlogs? But I think she's still dieting a little. She mentioned using lettuce instead of bread for something recently. I can't remember what.

I don't KNOW, but she doesn't come off the type to follow anything to a T. Like makes things adaptable to her ways of doing things. Like trying to make her recipes more compliant with WW. But not actually strictly following points and whatever. Hope that makes sense.

She looks awesome. Just had a little tummy, which.. 4 kids. Damn. Her tummy is nothing compared to mine with only have carried 2 babes!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I need my tonsils out.. Damn. But could I lose 1,500lbs? Image

I haven't had time of absolute enjoyment (I have like a special time where I like to binge watch Bonnie) so I haven't watched maybe the last two vlogs? But I think she's still dieting a little. She mentioned using lettuce instead of bread for something recently. I can't remember what.

I don't KNOW, but she doesn't come off the type to follow anything to a T. Like makes things adaptable to her ways of doing things. Like trying to make her recipes more compliant with WW. But not actually strictly following points and whatever. Hope that makes sense.

She looks awesome. Just had a little tummy, which.. 4 kids. Damn. Her tummy is nothing compared to mine with only have carried 2 babes!

She mentioned having lettuce with that Mexican salad she made, and there was something else the other day she used lettuce instead of brad on...tuna sandwiches I think?

But I agree, she does things her own way. I think maybe that's why she has a tendency to stick with things and not be as fickle as other YTers.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Bonnie is looking awesome lately! I think she was beautiful even when she was 9 months pregnant though. It's funny because I used to think ellie was the prettier sister, but isn't it interesting how personalities change that? Bonnies personality makes her magnetic and stunning. Ellies personality does the complete opposite.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”