• Advertisement
    

theJKtoday

Re: theJKtoday

Postby BaffledByItAll » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Shew, count me in on being a blubbering mess during that one. What a beautiful tribute Cullen put together - you can definitely tell that Nini (Esther) was a beloved member of both families. And as others have said, knowing that J&K have been together that long and that Granddolly and Nini were friends makes even more sense as to why the two families were so close. My heart goes out to the kids especially, I remember being right by my mom when she answered the phone call about her mom passing away unexpectedly, and I was much older than they are. It was just such a heartbreaking, gut punch moment, I feel badly that they had to find out like that, at the same time as their parents :(
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Advertisement

Re: theJKtoday

Postby Caisflame » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:30 pm

What an awesome thing for build a bear to do with the memorial bear, wish we would've seen it though.
User avatar
Caisflame
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:44 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2452 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby calliepaige » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:16 pm

There’s a lot of $$ in their spring clothing haul. Definitely jealous haha
I want a new wardrobe!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
calliepaige
Gossiper
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 4457 times
Been thanked: 3725 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby auntasaurus19 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:59 am

Brooks is bad as hell. Throwing food at someone's face and smacking the camera when it gets near him. They need to get that kid under control.
auntasaurus19
Informer
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:22 am
Has thanked: 261 times
Been thanked: 1061 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:11 pm

He's probably reacting to the stress at home. Doesn't mean they shouldn't discipline him, but it's certainly understandable.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15152
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 82536 times
Been thanked: 72334 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:18 pm

It definitely broke my heart a bit to hear Jay say the gift for his niece was from Nini and Popi at the birthday party.
Im glad they were all able to get together at Popi's house for the party, and it seemed like a good time was had although Im sure a few tears were shed as well.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2121
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 7392 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby MandaPanda74 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:24 pm

auntasaurus19 wrote:Brooks is bad as hell. Throwing food at someone's face and smacking the camera when it gets near him. They need to get that kid under control.
I'm guessing you don't have a baby his age... I do. I guess I relate because mine acts similarly sometimes. They are little shits through the terrible twos. Some reach the terrible 2's early.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:01 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 468 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:59 pm

MandaPanda74 wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:Brooks is bad as hell. Throwing food at someone's face and smacking the camera when it gets near him. They need to get that kid under control.
I'm guessing you don't have a baby his age... I do. I guess I relate because mine acts similarly sometimes. They are little shits through the terrible twos. Some reach the terrible 2's early.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


And Katie did discipline him when he threw the food at Kelly, she told him NO in a stern voice and then made him wipe Kelly's face for her.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6252
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 10070 times
Been thanked: 38690 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:00 pm

First i've watched of them in a minute, but is Kelly feeling the crunch from not vlogging for a week? I had 4 non skippable ads in one 14 min vlog. FOUR...
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6252
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 10070 times
Been thanked: 38690 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby askeptichere » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:Brooks is bad as hell. Throwing food at someone's face and smacking the camera when it gets near him. They need to get that kid under control.
I'm guessing you don't have a baby his age... I do. I guess I relate because mine acts similarly sometimes. They are little shits through the terrible twos. Some reach the terrible 2's early.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


And Katie did discipline him when he threw the food at Kelly, she told him NO in a stern voice and then made him wipe Kelly's face for her.

She did tell him no... AFTER she laughed.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3333 times
Been thanked: 7815 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby Ducklings4 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Playsinrain wrote:First i've watched of them in a minute, but is Kelly feeling the crunch from not vlogging for a week? I had 4 non skippable ads in one 14 min vlog. FOUR...

I did not have four ads. I had one at the beginning. I think YouTube just is a supplement. I do think she has a nice style of vlogging, maybe it’s because they don’t rely on it for their income. They had already moved to the house, Jay still works, and she has always been a sahm.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Gossiper
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Has thanked: 532 times
Been thanked: 5051 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby 3BoysandaLilMiss » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:04 pm

I had a ton of adds too
JKtoday always have 3-4 adds most of the time


just put both of them on again
JK have 3 in there Vlog (one right at the end too :? ) 1 every 5min which I find really annoying
C&K have none during but did have one before the Vlog today
3BoysandaLilMiss
Amateur
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:27 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby japaluvr » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:52 am

So, I guess I must have adblocker but I /never/ see ads in YT videos. Does that mean they're not making money from me?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
User avatar
japaluvr
Informer
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:51 am
Has thanked: 358 times
Been thanked: 1407 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:59 am

3BoysandaLilMiss wrote:I had a ton of adds too
JKtoday always have 3-4 adds most of the time


just put both of them on again
JK have 3 in there Vlog (one right at the end too :? ) 1 every 5min which I find really annoying
C&K have none during but did have one before the Vlog today


I had zero ads on C&K's vlog, but yeah i had a ton on JK and always do. They might not "need" the YT money, but i'm sure kelly likes her pocket money.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6252
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 10070 times
Been thanked: 38690 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:02 am

japaluvr wrote:So, I guess I must have adblocker but I /never/ see ads in YT videos. Does that mean they're not making money from me?

Nope, i dont think so. I *think* the only revenue they get is from ads. (well other than sponsors, but i mean just from views alone if that makes sense)
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6252
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 10070 times
Been thanked: 38690 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby askeptichere » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 am

I’m the opposite. I always get ads on C&K, but not many on JK


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3333 times
Been thanked: 7815 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:23 am

askeptichere wrote:I’m the opposite. I always get ads on C&K, but not many on JK


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It's strange, bc i don't think ive seen more than 2-3 vlogs from C&K total with more than one ad, and normally a couple days a week i don't get any at all. I NEVER have that happen with JK, E&J or DB.. i always get ads, mostly more than one, every vlog. Is there some way that works??
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6252
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 10070 times
Been thanked: 38690 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:26 am

askeptichere wrote:I’m the opposite. I always get ads on C&K, but not many on JK


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Same.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11743
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13034 times
Been thanked: 54072 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby auntasaurus19 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:03 am

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:[quote="auntasaurus19"]Brooks is bad as hell. Throwing food at someone's face and smacking the camera when it gets near him. They need to get that kid under control.
I'm guessing you don't have a baby his age... I do. I guess I relate because mine acts similarly sometimes. They are little shits through the terrible twos. Some reach the terrible 2's early.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


And Katie did discipline him when he threw the food at Kelly, she told him NO in a stern voice and then made him wipe Kelly's face for her.

She did tell him no... AFTER she laughed.[/quote]

She sends mixed messages because she laughs at him and THEN tells him no. It’s ridiculous.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:22 am
Has thanked: 261 times
Been thanked: 1061 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby askeptichere » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:44 am

Holy crap! Madelyne's Starbucks drink must have cost $10! She added so much extra stuff.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3333 times
Been thanked: 7815 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:52 am

Kelly's hair is just as bleached as Katie's, but it seems as though she takes better care of her hair than her sister. Katie needs to ditch the Herbal Essences and get some better quality hair care products, a few good coconut oil treatments a week and some heat protector.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6252
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 10070 times
Been thanked: 38690 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby Ducklings4 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Playsinrain wrote:Kelly's hair is just as bleached as Katie's, but it seems as though she takes better care of her hair than her sister. Katie needs to ditch the Herbal Essences and get some better quality hair care products, a few good coconut oil treatments a week and some heat protector.

I think Kelly takes better care of herself in general. She is a happier and more confident woman. Her kids seem like good kids as well. Her life success is not attached to YouTube either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Gossiper
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Has thanked: 532 times
Been thanked: 5051 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby askeptichere » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:58 am

I can’t believe Kelley is still vlogging and driving after losing her MIL in a car accident.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3333 times
Been thanked: 7815 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby askeptichere » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:34 am

Anyone else think it was weird that they had Madelyne model her new bathing suit for the vlog?
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3333 times
Been thanked: 7815 times

Re: theJKtoday

Postby lovingthisforum » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:49 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
japaluvr wrote:So, I guess I must have adblocker but I /never/ see ads in YT videos. Does that mean they're not making money from me?

Nope, i dont think so. I *think* the only revenue they get is from ads. (well other than sponsors, but i mean just from views alone if that makes sense)


Yes they do earn a little bit of money from YT for the views. Katie told so in the classroom the other day.
lovingthisforum
Talker
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:03 am
Has thanked: 1759 times
Been thanked: 628 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Cullen and Katie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement