• Advertisement

C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:08 am

tnchk1187 wrote:Loved when Gaines told Cullen everywhere they go doesn’t have to be a surprised. That girl has them figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That cracked me up too.. :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby kates_crush » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:31 am

tnchk1187 wrote:Loved when Gaines told Cullen everywhere they go doesn’t have to be a surprised. That girl has them figured out.

give her a couple more years and she'll be the smartest one in the house lol
kates_crush
Talker

Postby Todays drama » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:56 am

Gaines is going to give them a run for their money! She says it as she she’s it, even at this young age. I can’t wait to see her growing up.
Todays drama
Amateur

Postby auntasaurus19 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:54 am

I haven’t been watching. And based on their views, a lot of other people haven’t been watching either.

auntasaurus19
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:54 am

I think they may be working with Brooks and the Ba.. maybe i just haven't noticed it but i feel like he has had it in his mouth less the past couple weeks, Hopefully they are...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Truck mystery solved.. it was a loaner from Ram for an ad.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby abbytalks12 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 pm

I haven't finished the vlog yet, but did they really buy a hot tub?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker

Postby thenightowl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:05 pm

abbytalks12 wrote:I haven't finished the vlog yet, but did they really buy a hot tub?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just skimmed through the vlog and it looks like they got an inflatable hot tub, the whole vlog looks to be mostly them in the hot tub and a little part of the kids swimming, totally boring!!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby japaluvr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:42 pm

So this was on my FB newsfeed and wanted to share. Completely the same as family vlogging.

https://www.facebook.com/TheOnion/video ... wjWViuICQo
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
japaluvr
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:30 pm

So what was the deal with "losing friends over a tweet"? I can't bear to watch them, even on hooktube.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Tootsie roll pop flavors.. Super stupid
lmmomSD wrote:So what was the deal with "losing friends over a tweet"? I can't bear to watch them, even on hooktube.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby thenightowl » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:35 pm

onbreak wrote:Tootsie roll pop flavors.. Super stupid
lmmomSD wrote:So what was the deal with "losing friends over a tweet"? I can't bear to watch them, even on hooktube.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

And the passive aggressive response he is leaving people is going to make them lose subscribers fast! I don't know how to screenshot but i'll copy and paste below...

Cullen & Katie5 hours ago

hmmm, thanks for watching! Did you happen to watch the whole video? I literally said the exact words that are in the title TWICE and I literally showed the exact tweets that are on the thumbnail and I literally took a shot of Katie’s face from that spot at date night. Some people’s definitions of “clickbait” are hilarious. I can promise you that your opinion of what we decide to make the title and thumbnail will leave dissatisfied in the future so if you ‘can’t stand’ what you can’t control then it’s best to move on, but like I said thanks for watching! <3
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby angelfire89 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:31 am

I just wanna know how much that babysitter is making? Looked like they were throwing around at least $160. Even if they were gone 8 hours (which I highly doubt,) she made upwards of $20/hr. Is that normal? Do I need to get back into babysitting?
angelfire89
Gossiper

Postby auntasaurus19 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:53 am

angelfire89 wrote:I just wanna know how much that babysitter is making? Looked like they were throwing around at least $160. Even if they were gone 8 hours (which I highly doubt,) she made upwards of $20/hr. Is that normal? Do I need to get back into babysitting?

I saw they responded to a comment and said they owed her for 2 weeks.

auntasaurus19
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:27 am

auntasaurus19 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:I just wanna know how much that babysitter is making? Looked like they were throwing around at least $160. Even if they were gone 8 hours (which I highly doubt,) she made upwards of $20/hr. Is that normal? Do I need to get back into babysitting?

Owed her for two weeks? If I didn't get paid for my services, I didn't go back to that couple!
They must be living off credit cards. No cash to pay the sitter?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby auntasaurus19 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:34 am

Wow. Cullen is being a real asshole to the people saying the video title was clickbait - WHICH IT WAS.

How many times have people made comments about Brooks being too close to the edge of the pool, unattended, etc? Well, it finally happened. Brooks walked off and jumped in the pool and Cullen had to go in after him. Shocker.

auntasaurus19
Informer

Postby askeptichere » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:03 am

auntasaurus19 wrote:Wow. Cullen is being a real asshole to the people saying the video title was clickbait - WHICH IT WAS.

How many times have people made comments about Brooks being too close to the edge of the pool, unattended, etc? Well, it finally happened. Brooks walked off and jumped in the pool and Cullen had to go in after him. Shocker.

But Cullen is a diver, and knows everything there is to know about water safety! /sarcasm.

I haven't watched in about 2 weeks because of vacation and just not wanting to, but is that hot tub in their yard always up now? Are they still going to let the kids play outside alone?
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

Postby auntasaurus19 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:14 am

askeptichere wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:Wow. Cullen is being a real asshole to the people saying the video title was clickbait - WHICH IT WAS.

But Cullen is a diver, and knows everything there is to know about water safety! /sarcasm.

I haven't watched in about 2 weeks because of vacation and just not wanting to, but is that hot tub in their yard always up now? Are they still going to let the kids play outside alone?

Yeah they are calling the inflatable hot tub the “Redneck Riviera” and “CKcabana”. They had a “lesson” with the kids about “don’t ever go in by yourself” and “don’t ever touch the controls” and a bunch of “rules”. So, ya know, they should be all set as far as safety is concerned.

And all this coming right after we see Brooks let himself out to the back yard to go run around. Unbelievable. They are a such a joke.

auntasaurus19
Informer

Postby Toodles123 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:20 am

lmmomSD wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:

Owed her for two weeks? If I didn't get paid for my services, I didn't go back to that couple!

I have no credit cards I rarely have cash on me. I use my debit only. Moneys more safe in the bank.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Talker

Postby madi_b_123 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:08 am

Toodles123 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:[quote="angelfire89"]I just wanna know how much that babysitter is making? Looked like they were throwing around at least $160. Even if they were gone 8 hours (which I highly doubt,) she made upwards of $20/hr. Is that normal? Do I need to get back into babysitting?

I have no credit cards I rarely have cash on me. I use my debit only. Moneys more safe in the bank.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk[/quote]I just graduated college and am about to start grad school. I babysit/nanny for work. If someone didn’t pay me right at the end of the night I would be reluctant to go back. I also rarely get paid in cash anymore. Most people pay with venmo or PayPal. I also get checks more often than I get cash. There’s no excuse for not paying the babysitter right away.

madi_b_123
Informer

Postby rdt1004 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:36 am

madi_b_123 wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:[quote="auntasaurus19"][quote="angelfire89"]I just wanna know how much that babysitter is making? Looked like they were throwing around at least $160. Even if they were gone 8 hours (which I highly doubt,) she made upwards of $20/hr. Is that normal? Do I need to get back into babysitting?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk[/quote]I just graduated college and am about to start grad school. I babysit/nanny for work. If someone didn’t pay me right at the end of the night I would be reluctant to go back. I also rarely get paid in cash anymore. Most people pay with venmo or PayPal. I also get checks more often than I get cash. There’s no excuse for not paying the babysitter right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I’m in the same exact position as you, except I dogsit/dog walk. I definitely wouldn’t work with a client again if they didn’t pay me after a session, that’s so suspect. Especially 2 weeks with no pay, their babysitter must be a saint.

rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:43 am

You know you'll be using a baby sitter, so at some point the day she's coming to watch your kids, you go to the ATM. Not that hard to find time to do that. Especially (how many times do we have to point this out) with TWO stay at home parents! You don't need to hoard hundreds of dollars in cash in a shoebox at home to pay someone on time.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:57 am

Toodles123 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:[quote="angelfire89"]I just wanna know how much that babysitter is making? Looked like they were throwing around at least $160. Even if they were gone 8 hours (which I highly doubt,) she made upwards of $20/hr. Is that normal? Do I need to get back into babysitting?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk[/quote]I get that. I hardly ever carry cash either. Partly because we have a HUGE homeless population where I live, and it's easier to say "I don't carry cash" than "no, I am not willing to give you a dollar so you can take the bus" (or whatever the story is) But if you know you're paying a babysitter, you get cash. You stop at the ATM. At least I always did. And the extravagant way they are living, with their poor views, just lead me to believe that they are not operating on a cash basis much at all.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:00 am

My 2 1/2 year old escaped the baby pool area at our pool, not once, but twice. I was 7 1/2 mos, he would watch when grown ups came in and left the hat ajar. Life guards jumped in pulled him out with in seconds of him jumping in. After the second time no more pool for him, he stayed home with a sitter, when I took the older ones. I can’t judge unless they don’t change how they watch at the pool. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.
Oh the pool also changed their locks on the baby pool area!!

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:23 am

It was more disturbing to me that the lifeguards "didn't budge" when he fell/jumped in, more so than Brooks actually falling in. Kids fall, kids jump in the water when they shouldnt. things like that happen even when a parent is right beside a kid. It's happened to me when i actually had my hands ON my son. He just decided to jump right in the deep in with me standing RIGHT there with my hand on his arm. Yes he got scolded for it, but it scared him enough to teach him a lesson. Like Ducklings said, it's how they go about things going forward from here that makes all the difference. Going back to my original statement.. I don't think that parents should rely on lifeguards at all, but those girls were clearly not doing their job. I assume Cullen was right there and got in the water to Brooks before the lifeguards could, but they didn't even bother getting up? Checking to make sure things were ok?? I would have had something to say to the manager on my way out. thank god Cullen was there to grab him in time bc i would have hated to know what the outcome was if he hadn't have been. That's complete irresponsibility on the lifeguards part. Even if the kid was grabbed by a parent they should have made sure everything was ok, the way cullen talked they didn't even move.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Cullen and Katie