Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Em1899 wrote:They just like to have fun and plus the weather was bad

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Nothing wrong with that, but why film it and put it in the vlog? Don't know anyone interested in watching them be drunk and crack each other up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

It seems like DBs aren't actually staying with them. I think they must have rented a separate house nearby with its own pool. Missy's parents are there too, so I'm guessing they aren't all staying together during this trip.
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

I started watching in November 2015

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:It seems like DBs aren't actually staying with them. I think they must have rented a separate house nearby with its own pool. Missy's parents are there too, so I'm guessing they aren't all staying together during this trip.
Missy wouldn't be caught dead staying in the beach house now that they're all successful and nouveau riche. She was ragging about it the last time they were there. It's small, and doesn't have enough new stuff in it. And of course they need their own pool.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

ewokfan11 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:I do not reccomend watching today's vlog. I tried, I did. I lasted 2 minutes. I have never thought Vullen was ever drunk on the vlogs- I thought he was just acting immature to get people to like him, but today I questioned it. Katie was just as bad.
Cullen has been drunk AF in lots and lots of vlogs. Today's vlog was crap and I'm surprised they posted that garbage.
Yes and in the former vlog I thought also Katie's eyes were like she had been drinking, so was her warmer behavior to Cullen I thought. Who knows she also took pod. At least in this vlog I liked it that they were getting along well, although after a while I recognized this laughing from my personal experience after I had been really anxious in a powerless situation, after which relieve came when with a friend we had found a temporary solution, and we were making fun with it and joking and laughing intensely. I'm not saying this is the cause and you can perfectly laugh without a negative cause, but it reminded me of this as a possibility in the back of my mind, sort of like: wait a minute, this might seem all funny and happy, but who knows what happened before this? ....Or maybe it's just the chemicals of the pod and alcohol lol. At least they aren't the type of people of getting aggressive after drinking/drugs. But it was a hell of a dumb thing to do to upload this, it's still better to damage your channel with no vlog than with this vlog. And they didn't have their village to correct them with some reality checking and reasonable thinking. They were by themselves like 2 teenagers.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My daughter was watching the vlog from August 2, and God, they're boring. They spent the whole first five minutes yammering about how it's"literally almost the end of summer", and please subscribe and hit the little bell so you get notifications. It was up August 2, and only has 14,000 views. Even having DB there hasn't increased their views substantially.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

So behind on the vlogs due to #life, but that pontoon boat from Cullen's IG looks fun with the slides!! I wonder if they're meant for adults too 'cause I'd be all about that since we go to our local lake and rent pontoons too.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

japaluvr wrote:So behind on the vlogs due to #life, but that pontoon boat from Cullen's IG looks fun with the slides!! I wonder if they're meant for adults too 'cause I'd be all about that since we go to our local lake and rent pontoons too.
SAME!! I would be all about those slides too!! lol! That boat looked like so much fun and Shell Island is a fun trip too.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It’s a party boat. The slides are more for adults than they are kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

Who still likes their vlogs?
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Missy posted on Instagram that their Florida vlogs start Monday, so I won't be surprised if Cullen doesn't post a vlog til Monday.
I was looking at Cullens last tweets and I am wondering if I missed where they wouldn't be posting this week. There aren't any comments asking when they are going to post a new vlog... Or can replies to a tweet be deleted?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Right now doesn't seem like a very good time to not be posting videos especially with how low their views are. Maybe they are going to upload beach vlogs the same days as daily bumps to try and get more viewers. I feel like they don't care anymore. The must have a huge savings account to be able to pay their bills.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I wonder what the delay in posting the vlogs is about. I really get the feeling Missy and Bryan now control who/where/when they allow others to vlog them. That might be why they lose YT friends so frequently. Even Missy and her (former) best friend/maid of honor Kelsey are no longer close friends. I can totally see Missy & Bryan being insanely crazy about protecting "their brand" and not really fun to be around in person.

This beach trip is just weird in general. It's an anniversary trip for M&B, but with her parents and Cullen and Katie and all the kids?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They uploaded a vlog today. Anyone brave enough to watch and do a recap? It's going to be interesting to see if this gets them a bump in views (no pun intended!)

3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

nothing too crazy screaming at a minimum
at the beach/pool vlog the day before with just them,
next day they go the beach house B&M are staying at then more beach then finished with B&M and gang at C&K's beach house
next vlog is the boat trip
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I loled at Cullen and Katie’s jokes about the “abandoned cooler full of crab legs” .... “don’t tell um what’s in it, you know it will take at least two weeks to open that thing!” :lol:
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

I was so excited to see them all having fun on the boat and the kids playing together, they showed finn and gaines going down the slide and that was it.
them forcing gaines and ollie to do stuff is horrible. Bryan made ollie tell gaines he loved her, they are old enough now to not be your little puppets, they have feelings and get embarrassed. Also explaining to gaines how "men can be sometimes" omg I can't with these people, they are children, leave them be, let them form their own little friendship naturally.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Cullen’s recent IG story shows Gaines twirling in a pink dress and I noticed how skinny her legs are. Is this normal for her age?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pffffft. Even after the _years_ of fans begging for a DBEJCK Vacay, they still can't get views now. The first C&K vlog with DB only has 45K views after 2 days.

And don't get me started on the shipping of the preschoolers.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

japaluvr wrote:Cullen’s recent IG story shows Gaines twirling in a pink dress and I noticed how skinny her legs are. Is this normal for her age?
it’s not totally abnormal. Some kids are just skinny, especially if she’s gained any height recently. Also, don’t forget she’s mostly vegetarian (Katie has been saying for years that Gaines doesn’t eat meat often.) I doubt her protein/vitamins are being properly supplemented by macaroni.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”